June 22, 2024, 03:44:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: none
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable  (Read 237569 times)
Mariuszeq

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 05:32:15 AM

Might be time consuming, but can you maybe type the line above into your console?
success as I understand it, but then nothing happens

http://i.piccy.info/i9/ce4cc846dbafe90864d5c5f4c4563a8e/1472420576/227085/1064776/4.jpg

You can also use feature called static nodes. Just open:
Code:
http://soil.4miners.net/static-nodes.json
and save it to your data directory:
Code:
%AppData%\Soil
or
Code:
C:\Users\Disens\AppData\Roaming\Soil
then start gsoil.
Disens

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 08:44:42 AM

Might be time consuming, but can you maybe type the line above into your console?

http://i.piccy.info/i9/ce4cc846dbafe90864d5c5f4c4563a8e/1472420576/227085/1064776/4.jpg

Code:
Code:
%AppData%\Soil
or
Code:
then start gsoil.

Doing as you described.In the console nothing happens.Opened ports in firewall.Tried everything.Don't know what else to do((I repeat,wallet of Kryptone syncs without problem.So with the Internet and OS all fine.

http://i.piccy.info/i9/e3f8d1bd079d2be94343041dd8166249/1472460102/157968/1064776/5.jpg
apolo11

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 09:03:31 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2016, 09:27:47 AM by apolo11

Please help me to configure nodes for the solo. Wallet from "mining package" is not synchronized.Where they need to write?what file i need to create? Windows 7 OS.I'm not a programmer,please more description))

try to do it with my way

1. download soil wallet (https://github.com/soilcurrency/SOILsafe-NG/releases/download/0.5.2/SOILsafe-win64-0-5-2.zip)
   ( i guess that you already did it )
2. download that file https://mega.nz/#!XcYg2QSQ!soUREKpgo0JImMWPsSnVcWsPVEYTETzjhze71sG83ew
3. extract it at "SOILsafe-win64-0-5-2\resources\node\gsoil "  folder  
4. it will be two additional file (gsoilrpc and addpeers) at gsoil folder
5. just double click at "gsoilrpc" file - it will opened console,start server and add nodes automatically
6. just wait until sync

that's it!
Mariuszeq

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 09:58:24 AM

Code:
Code:
%AppData%\Soil
or
Code:
then start gsoil.

Doing as you described.In the console nothing happens.Opened ports in firewall.Tried everything.Don't know what else to do((I repeat,wallet of Kryptone syncs without problem.So with the Internet and OS all fine.

http://i.piccy.info/i9/e3f8d1bd079d2be94343041dd8166249/1472460102/157968/1064776/5.jpg

Looks like gsoil cannot connect to network. Check if your system clock is accurate. Try enable debug logs by adding:
Code:
--verbosity 5
to the command line and maybe using different port by adding:
Code:
--port 12345
skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 01:53:44 PM

Code:
Code:
%AppData%\Soil
or
Code:
then start gsoil.

Looks like gsoil cannot connect to network. Check if your system clock is accurate. Try enable debug logs by adding:
Code:
--verbosity 5
to the command line and maybe using different port by adding:
Code:
--port 12345
Did you get it working?
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:24:01 PM

any hope for soil or?
skidog
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:12:13 PM

any hope for soil or?
It's only been a week since the dev. logged in. I would give it some time. I sent him a message....we will see...
Zywiec

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:33:34 PM

The situation seems creepy.

Almost one year after launch developers left behind the project. Hope they will be back there. Otherwise we should start to organize and manage how to provide SOIL without abhaviel. Is it even possible?

Looking forward to hearing from them.
sussex

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:49:48 AM

Soil got a nice plug yesterday:

http://www.thegreenorganisation.info/whats-green-about-the-blockchain/
soulgate
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 09:37:19 AM

Nice plug. Soil have a lot of potential.

I also appreciate active community  Smiley

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
skidog
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:58:14 PM

Are we dead or sleeping....?
robstak

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 01:35:46 PM

Probably sleeping, the community seems less active in the past weeks.
skidog
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 01:51:31 PM

OK, will keep watching.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 01:59:28 PM

OK, will keep watching.
let see and wait this week if what will happen to this project. good luck still hoping for the best coming from this coin.
abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 04:41:40 PM

hello community. things, financially, have been finally clearing up for me and hopefully ill now be able to start working on SOIL again. its been a terrible summer, and living hand-to-mouth has been very stressful. ive kept up with my reading, watching whats going on with the crypto world, and am presently in talks with a couple people about coming aboard a newly reinvigorated development team for SOILcoin. i have remained working on some of the applications we have been working on.. the platinum and paladium based tokens have been built, and im testing the casting and recasting methods. i have a new website built and will be purchasing our domain name for a permanent home for SOILcoin. im sorry that ive not had the chance to really work much with you guys this summer, real life intruded and while abbsent, ive never given up on SOIL. i have always viewed this currency, this project, as a long term goal... five years out has always been my horizon, and with the advances going through the EVM and related fields, im excited for our future. i finallly have the time this week to get some servers back up and running, to get the stats, pools, explorers, website, SOIL-ex, etc. back up and running on their front ends. ive worked out a lot on using the tech from the btc-relay (which has SOIL running a BTC lite client, allowing for communication between blockchains) embedded in SOILex to also build the same for other sha256 currencies. (namecoin, peercoin, unobtanium, etc) and have defacto trading pairs set up between SOIL and other currencies in a decentralized manner. i have remained in contact with the folks behind climateprediction.net and integrating boinc servers thru the EVM via SOIL, and that project.. overall.. at least six months out. encryption of work units over the EVM seems to be one of the leading issues, but when futzed out should be an incredible application for the EVM in so many ways. i still strongl y believe that a cryptocurrency can have a dramatic real world affect, beyond that as a simple financial tool, and thta the projects we develop for SOILcoin, aimed at those industries we have targettted from teh beginning, will a half-decade from now, have some of the greatest societal impact of all. we're almost a year into this project, and while theres been a lot of stumbles, this is an emergent technology after all, im hoping that we can have a new development team in place by end of the m onth, with things running smoothly again soon after. if anyone else is interested in getting their hands dirty for little to no pay but the satisfaction of building a better blockchain for the world, send me a message. im trying to keep up on those things, and now that i have time to spare again, and the bills arent keeping me up at night and im not worried about how im going to feed my wife and son that day, i hope we can start making a lot of noise with this project.
sussex

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 01:39:25 PM

its been a terrible summer

Autumn is the best season  Wink

ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 02:12:54 AM

Welcome Back!!
yns1971

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 02:38:54 AM

hello community. things, financially, have been finally clearing up for me and hopefully ill now be able to start working on SOIL again. its been a terrible summer, and living hand-to-mouth has been very stressful. ive kept up with my reading, watching whats going on with the crypto world, and am presently in talks with a couple people about coming aboard a newly reinvigorated development team for SOILcoin. i have remained working on some of the applications we have been working on.. the platinum and paladium based tokens have been built, and im testing the casting and recasting methods. i have a new website built and will be purchasing our domain name for a permanent home for SOILcoin. im sorry that ive not had the chance to really work much with you guys this summer, real life intruded and while abbsent, ive never given up on SOIL. i have always viewed this currency, this project, as a long term goal... five years out has always been my horizon, and with the advances going through the EVM and related fields, im excited for our future. i finallly have the time this week to get some servers back up and running, to get the stats, pools, explorers, website, SOIL-ex, etc. back up and running on their front ends. ive worked out a lot on using the tech from the btc-relay (which has SOIL running a BTC lite client, allowing for communication between blockchains) embedded in SOILex to also build the same for other sha256 currencies. (namecoin, peercoin, unobtanium, etc) and have defacto trading pairs set up between SOIL and other currencies in a decentralized manner. i have remained in contact with the folks behind climateprediction.net and integrating boinc servers thru the EVM via SOIL, and that project.. overall.. at least six months out. encryption of work units over the EVM seems to be one of the leading issues, but when futzed out should be an incredible application for the EVM in so many ways. i still strongl y believe that a cryptocurrency can have a dramatic real world affect, beyond that as a simple financial tool, and thta the projects we develop for SOILcoin, aimed at those industries we have targettted from teh beginning, will a half-decade from now, have some of the greatest societal impact of all. we're almost a year into this project, and while theres been a lot of stumbles, this is an emergent technology after all, im hoping that we can have a new development team in place by end of the m onth, with things running smoothly again soon after. if anyone else is interested in getting their hands dirty for little to no pay but the satisfaction of building a better blockchain for the world, send me a message. im trying to keep up on those things, and now that i have time to spare again, and the bills arent keeping me up at night and im not worried about how im going to feed my wife and son that day, i hope we can start making a lot of noise with this project.

welcome back
holgerkpedersen

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 07:00:38 AM

Good to see, you're back.

Hopefully, this coin can gain some value; with you back on track.  Hopefully, you haven't lost interest in making a great platform Smiley

We're looking forward to what you can do about the 51% attack vector, experienced in shift and krypton society. I know, the Krypton society has a deadline on september 26th to come up with a solution; but I think they'll send the coins to a POS chain; until a solution has been found. Try to make some connection to the devs on these societies to gain momentum, and kick some ass of the sleepless hackers. I know Bitcoin had similar problem back in 2010; and Satoshi came up with a suggested solution; where they could lock a certain number of the blocks to avoid the evil hackers to get the longest invalid chain (which is suppossed to be the one with consensus). Hopefully, you can start cooperating with the other ETH based coins to find a solution to this.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 02:23:21 PM

Sounds like a good time to considering moving to Expanse again.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: