Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:55:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Breaking News! European Refugee Crisis Resolved!  (Read 7979 times)
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:56:21 AM

I saw a post on reddit with a German article suggesting that the Interior minister their is now favoring a cap on refugees and suggested outside camps on Africa. Someone posted a translation, but I havent seen this reported in English yet.

Edit: I should mention that Capms being built in africa was covered by the Guardian.

European governments are aiming to deny the right of asylum to innumerable refugees by funding and building camps for them in Africa and elsewhere outside the European Union.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/14/refugee-crisis-eu-governments-set-to-back-new-internment-camps

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 09:16:29 AM

I will tell you how to deal with this crisis. Close the borders now. Announce that Europe is at its limit and won't accept any more refugees.
Everyone who will reach borders of EU from now on will be deported to their homelands. - This is the correct way of dealing with this.
Europe CANNOT accept more and more of refugees because if they accept 1.000 now there will be 3.000 next month and 1.00000 in 6 months.
It will be never ending stream of emigrants from now on, just because they think EU is so great that they can live there for free.
worhiper_-_

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 09:45:57 AM

I will tell you how to deal with this crisis. Close the borders now. Announce that Europe is at its limit and won't accept any more refugees.
Everyone who will reach borders of EU from now on will be deported to their homelands. - This is the correct way of dealing with this.
Europe CANNOT accept more and more of refugees because if they accept 1.000 now there will be 3.000 next month and 1.00000 in 6 months.
It will be never ending stream of emigrants from now on, just because they think EU is so great that they can live there for free.

Funny thing is that it's not just refugees. They're is a continuous influx of west Africa immigrants. Clearly they're taking advantage of the situation. They have sums from 2k USD to 5k USD at their disposal to be smuggled from their place to Europe before they sink their boats to hide evidence and get a chance to apply for asylum along with actual refugees.

EU statisticians claim only 1 in 5 migrants are from Syria

http://metro.co.uk/2015/09/19/eu-statisticians-claim-only-1-in-5-migrants-are-from-syria-5398412/
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 10:02:01 AM

Are you expecting them to bring bazookas in their backpacks or something? Like I said there are many ways to enter Europe. Legally and illegally. This is just one more. And why waste time and go through all the risks of the journey if there are already European citizens inside that are willing to participate in terror attacks? The attacks done so far were all from citizens not outsiders for example. Weapons aren't hard to find and they don't need to send in war veterans or something. The video that isis put out was to create fear and more instability. And it looks like it's working well.
Have you encountered any of these people in person? If not, then you should quit talking like you know them (I'm not generalizing; I'm talking about the bad percentage). They nature is quite different from ours. Getting weapons is easier than getting people to participate in terrorism. If it was as easy as you, there would be terrorist attacks every day.

The 35 million are not going to be distributed in to the current population of 500 million. The refugees are not interested in countries such as Poland, Romania, and Bulgaria, where the living standards are not good. They are only interested in a select few countries such as England, Germany, France, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Netherlands, Austria, Ireland.etc. So this 35 million is going to be distributed over 200 million people.
You're right about this. There are countries in which the situation isn't really well either. If those 35 million people come to only a select few countries then it is going to be very problematic for them as well.

Funny thing is that it's not just refugees. They're is a continuous influx of west Africa immigrants. Clearly they're taking advantage of the situation. They have sums from 2k USD to 5k USD at their disposal to be smuggled from their place to Europe before they sink their boats to hide evidence and get a chance to apply for asylum along with actual refugees.
Honestly, it doesn't really matter to me who is coming or from where (in these groups). Europe can not handle such a huge influx of asylum seekers, despite of what some think. Interestingly enough the attention from Greece has completely shifted towards the refugee crisis. We'll probably hear from Greece again once their next payment comes up.  Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 10:12:50 AM

Sorry immigrants, no mosques in Poland.. only machetes  Grin Grin

bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:42:13 AM

And here is the solution:

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/09/10/report-saudis-to-build-200-mosques-for-migrants-in-germany/

Lame excuses such as the lack of mosques are not going to stop the "refugees" from migrating to Poland. If these 35 million migrants arrive in the European Union, at least 2,500,000 to 3,000,000 will end up in Poland.
st4nl3y
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 04:52:06 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2015, 05:26:59 PM by st4nl3y

And here is the solution:

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/09/10/report-saudis-to-build-200-mosques-for-migrants-in-germany/

Lame excuses such as the lack of mosques are not going to stop the "refugees" from migrating to Poland. If these 35 million migrants arrive in the European Union, at least 2,500,000 to 3,000,000 will end up in Poland.

I see you are totally clueless on the subject. First, Poland is not Germany! Second, Polish government agreed to take 10,000 immigrants, it was 2,000 but changed to 10,000 just recently and will not take any 'commercial immigrants' permanently, ONLY those who can prove they are running away from death. Other than that Poland will just be a temporary stay. Third, those people don't even want to go there because all Poland can offer is living in poverty and everyday harassment. And last, even after all this they still decide to come.. well,..

..Poland is waiting!

PS. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNbwv_BXs2I
Schleicher

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 05:14:30 PM

http://metro.co.uk/2015/09/19/eu-statisticians-claim-only-1-in-5-migrants-are-from-syria-5398412/
West africa?
No, not as many as you might think.

bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:10:43 PM

I see you are totally clueless on the subject. First, Poland is not Germany! Second, Polish government agreed to take 10,000 immigrants, it was 2,000 but changed to 10,000 just recently and will not take any 'commercial immigrants' permanently, ONLY those who can prove they are running away from death. Other than that Poland will just be a temporary stay. Third, those people don't even want to go there because all Poland can offer is living in poverty and everyday harassment. And last, even after all this they still decide to come.. well,..

Poland doesn't have the freedom to decide on the number of "refugees" it is going to resettle. The European Union will decide on the numbers, and probably, they are going to distribute the refugees according to the country's population. Poland's population is around 8% of that of the EU, and therefore they will be forced to take in 8% of all the migrants.

And imagine this:

Vs
ThePrinceofTea

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:21:30 PM

Poland doesn't have the freedom to decide on the number of "refugees" it is going to resettle. The European Union will decide on the numbers, and probably, they are going to distribute the refugees according to the country's population. Poland's population is around 8% of that of the EU, and therefore they will be forced to take in 8% of all the migrants.

And imagine this:

https://i.imgur.com/YntnL1r.jpg Vs https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8b/Islamic_State_(IS)_insurgents,_Anbar_Province,_Iraq.jpg

the 4th Reich in all it's might...

then about your 2 pictures, which by the way I find really amusing... I think that the people on the left have no idea of their opponents...

1. they don't know the concept of martyrdom.
2. they don't wear suicide jacket.
3. they aren't part of a thousand years war.
4. they don't have real life training.

but again it's amusing, thank you for sharing...
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 12:34:30 AM

Refugees are coming.
st4nl3y
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 10:06:45 AM

And imagine this:

Vs

Another clueless post of yours. European Commission just recently decided Poland will take 9287 people and believe me, Polish authorities will take every measure to make sure they are not economic immigrants, only people running away from death, literally. Unfortunately Poles are very racist. That's one of the reasons I don't live there. If you followed this closer you would know, your probable guesses don't work here. Even if they all bring their families it's not a problem. 15,000 fans were recently seen on Legia match and that's just one club. Read about Lech Poznan or Cracovia.
Comparing polish hooligans with Islamic insurgents in Iraq is just stupid. Don't you worry polish hooligans are worst in EU, kids are stabbing and killing each other on daily basis, as far as I know they are planning to diverse all that hate towards immigrants. They are not scared of corrupted police with live shotguns why would they be afraid of immigrants? Freedom doesn't exist any more, in any country.           
worhiper_-_

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 10:36:50 AM

West africa?
No, not as many as you might think.

Hmm yeah, I might have exaggerated a bit. Thanks for linking straight to the source of the statistic, that was a better read actually.
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:56:16 PM

Another clueless post of yours. European Commission just recently decided Poland will take 9287 people and believe me, Polish authorities will take every measure to make sure they are not economic immigrants, only people running away from death, literally. Unfortunately Poles are very racist. That's one of the reasons I don't live there. If you followed this closer you would know, your probable guesses don't work here. Even if they all bring their families it's not a problem. 15,000 fans were recently seen on Legia match and that's just one club. Read about Lech Poznan or Cracovia.
Comparing polish hooligans with Islamic insurgents in Iraq is just stupid. Don't you worry polish hooligans are worst in EU, kids are stabbing and killing each other on daily basis, as far as I know they are planning to diverse all that hate towards immigrants. They are not scared of corrupted police with live shotguns why would they be afraid of immigrants? Freedom doesn't exist any more, in any country.           

That 9,287 figure was just for the initial batch of 160,000 migrants. Out of the 160,000 migrants (who have arrived in the European Union prior to August 2015), Poland will take around 9,000 (i.e 6% of the migrants). But what about the second batch? What about the third, and the fourth... and so on? Millions of migrants are expected to arrive in the EU this year.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 09:53:00 PM

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:20:57 PM

Salivan

Activity: 195
Merit: 102

DiMS dev team

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:54:10 PM

I happen  to live in Poland.
This  country is almost  collapsing under its own weight,
 so I see no way of  dealing with emigrants in any sensible way here.
people from  fan clubs are  a joke (I know  a few)
 so giving them as any  kind of solution is  crazy and  dangerous.

In big picture I see inevitable collapse  of  Europe as we know it within 30-40 years, so everyone  here still have  time to  enjoy their cup of popcorn.

I see no  other solution  at  this point  than territorial secession  of  some part of UE area and  either  put  there refugees or people from indigenous populations 
blablahblah

Activity: 775

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 11:07:05 AM

I happen  to live in Poland.
This  country is almost  collapsing under its own weight,
 so I see no way of  dealing with emigrants in any sensible way here.
people from  fan clubs are  a joke (I know  a few)
 so giving them as any  kind of solution is  crazy and  dangerous.

In big picture I see inevitable collapse  of  Europe as we know it within 30-40 years, so everyone  here still have  time to  enjoy their cup of popcorn.

I see no  other solution  at  this point  than territorial secession  of  some part of UE area and  either  put  there refugees or people from indigenous populations 

Oh come on... I happen to know a bit about Poland, and apart from a few problems like the risk of right wing idiots (PIS) coming into power in the next election, and racist pseudo-Catholics, their economy is catching up to the rest of the EU. Don't forget that it takes a long time to recover after the communists spent >40 years obeying Moscow and destroying the Polish economy.

Europe has been around since before Roman times. You need to get out more, and stop listening to negativity from fake nationalists who claim to be Polish but print their gang emblem in ENGLISH. Grin
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 11:32:01 AM

Oh come on... I happen to know a bit about Poland, and apart from a few problems like the risk of right wing idiots (PIS) coming into power in the next election, and racist pseudo-Catholics, their economy is catching up to the rest of the EU. Don't forget that it takes a long time to recover after the communists spent >40 years obeying Moscow and destroying the Polish economy.

Europe has been around since before Roman times. You need to get out more, and stop listening to negativity from fake nationalists who claim to be Polish but print their gang emblem in ENGLISH. Grin
Correct. There are countries that have it much more worse than Poland. There are countries that have really bad living standards. I've been there and I've met people from others. I'm talking about Europe not EU in particular. However, because of the laws of the EU, a single country will be forced to take in refugees regardless of what they've voted. As far as I know most countries have voted yes, aside from 2-3 voting no and 1 has not voted at all (Finland I think). In other words everyone will be forced to take up a certain number of refugees.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 11:53:26 AM

I happen  to live in Poland.
This  country is almost  collapsing under its own weight,
 so I see no way of  dealing with emigrants in any sensible way here.
people from  fan clubs are  a joke (I know  a few)
 so giving them as any  kind of solution is  crazy and  dangerous.

In big picture I see inevitable collapse  of  Europe as we know it within 30-40 years, so everyone  here still have  time to  enjoy their cup of popcorn.

I see no  other solution  at  this point  than territorial secession  of  some part of UE area and  either  put  there refugees or people from indigenous populations  

I heard wages in Poland are terrible. Educated people are earning less than 4 USD per hour, I wouldn't call that catching up to the rest of the EU. Poles are the largest minority in the UK and second largest in Germany, go figure.

We're witnessing an enormous migration wave unseen since WWII. Rich countries won't be able to support so many migrants and will end up closing their borders just like they are doing at the moment.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███