Bitcoin Forum
September 02, 2024, 07:23:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Breaking News! European Refugee Crisis Resolved!  (Read 8008 times)
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 01:05:25 PM

Europe has been around since before Roman times. You need to get out more, and stop listening to negativity from fake nationalists who claim to be Polish but print their gang emblem in ENGLISH. Grin

Indeed it's here since before the Roman times, but it collapsed of felt apart in every few hundred years Smiley. The EU is just the next empire in a long row and it's going to collapse sooner or later. It's too big and too ineffective and there are two many rifts and clashes of interest between the members. So I think it wont last long. The leftist/liberal scum in Brussels are already desperately trying to hold it together and they need immigrants as a boost for their diminishing voting base, that's why they promoting mass immigration.
Salivan

Activity: 195
Merit: 102

DiMS dev team

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 02:19:18 PM

I happen  to live in Poland.
This  country is almost  collapsing under its own weight,
 so I see no way of  dealing with emigrants in any sensible way here.
people from  fan clubs are  a joke (I know  a few)
 so giving them as any  kind of solution is  crazy and  dangerous.

In big picture I see inevitable collapse  of  Europe as we know it within 30-40 years, so everyone  here still have  time to  enjoy their cup of popcorn.

I see no  other solution  at  this point  than territorial secession  of  some part of UE area and  either  put  there refugees or people from indigenous populations  

Oh come on... I happen to know a bit about Poland, and apart from a few problems like the risk of right wing idiots (PIS) coming into power in the next election, and racist pseudo-Catholics, their economy is catching up to the rest of the EU. Don't forget that it takes a long time to recover after the communists spent >40 years obeying Moscow and destroying the Polish economy.

Europe has been around since before Roman times. You need to get out more, and stop listening to negativity from fake nationalists who claim to be Polish but print their gang emblem in ENGLISH. Grin

I heard wages in Poland are terrible. Educated people are earning less than 4 USD per hour, I wouldn't call that catching up to the rest of the EU. Poles are the largest minority in the UK and second largest in Germany, go figure.

We're witnessing an enormous migration wave unseen since WWII. Rich countries won't be able to support so many migrants and will end up closing their borders just like they are doing at the moment.

people  who  left would be an asset here but  they are burden  in  German or  England  society (or it seems they are perceived this way I don't want  to discuss this ).
They were disappointed with possibilities presented to them in Poland so  given a chance of  easier  life  abroad  they obviously choose the latter.
As  the result main  force  for  some  changes is missing, and  development  is  slow. Additionally the same people  whom would  be on the front of our  society  are  the  margin in G. or E.
 I am  talking  Poland but  I would  risk claim that it well goes with  any less developed country 
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 02:33:46 PM

Rape and child abuse 'are rife in German refugee camps': Unsegregated conditions blamed as women are 'seen as fair game' in overcrowded migrant centres

Abuses said to be taking place among 5,000 migrants at camp in Giessen
Fear the number of unreported rapes and sexual assaults is significant
It may be taking place at overcrowded refugee centres across the country

A culture of rape and sexual abuse is being allowed to take hold in asylum centres across Germany as Europe struggles to cope with the migrant crisis, it has been alleged,

Women’s rights groups and politicians have highlighted assaults against women and children in at least one camp.

And they suggest such incidents may be widespread, with many going unreported to the police.

Campaigners also claimed some men saw unaccompanied women as ‘fair game’, and also blamed conditions in which occupants were unsegregated by gender or nationality.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3247831/Rape-child-abuse-rife-overcrowded-asylum-centres-huge-surge-migrants-pushes-Germany-s-services-breaking-point-claim-womens-rights-groups-politicians.html

blablahblah

Activity: 775

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 12:33:25 AM

So it seems no-one has any sound argument against the refugees, and it all boils down to some combination of bigotry and greed.
Terrorism -- baseless hearsay.
Vandalism and litter in buses and parks -- no worse than football hooligans, including Russian football hooligans. Some of the photos clearly showed that the refugees had to abandon all of their things, including blankets because they were probably picked up a bus in the middle of the night.

More voters for Brussels -- when would they be eligible to vote? And how is the 0.01% difference change supposed to help, when there's a much higher percentage of right-wing xenophobes who urinate in their pants and book one-way tickets to St. Petersburg when they see a Muslim for the first time in their life?

The EU cannot afford immigrants, because the US' housing crisis contagion was caused by Muslims, and of course migrants are unemployable...

European bloodlines must be kept pure and white -- the temperate climate is not enough, so dark-skinned non-Aryans must be kept out...  Roll Eyes
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 02:43:39 AM

So it seems no-one has any sound argument against the refugees, and it all boils down to some combination of bigotry and greed.
Terrorism -- baseless hearsay.
Vandalism and litter in buses and parks -- no worse than football hooligans, including Russian football hooligans. Some of the photos clearly showed that the refugees had to abandon all of their things, including blankets because they were probably picked up a bus in the middle of the night.

More voters for Brussels -- when would they be eligible to vote? And how is the 0.01% difference change supposed to help, when there's a much higher percentage of right-wing xenophobes who urinate in their pants and book one-way tickets to St. Petersburg when they see a Muslim for the first time in their life?

The EU cannot afford immigrants, because the US' housing crisis contagion was caused by Muslims, and of course migrants are unemployable...

European bloodlines must be kept pure and white -- the temperate climate is not enough, so dark-skinned non-Aryans must be kept out...  Roll Eyes

... And then, after this amazing lesson you've set upon us, telling everyone how they should open their arms and their home, you'll go back sipping some wine, watching some netflix, while musing on how off-white your superior non racist skin is, under the light of that lamp shade you got from amazon...

Roll Eyes

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:45:01 AM

Accepting migrants just encourages more migrants. We know this to be true. Accepting migrants opens up the very real risk of tens of millions more.
Sure I want to help them, it's human nature. But not at the cost of destorying myself. Self-preservation is a stronger instinct than the instinct of helping others.

Put yourself in this situation...
You've just managed to jump in a lifeboat from the sinking ship Titanic. Your one of the lucky ones, but hundreds are still left in the sea and will die quickly from hypothermia.
Your lifeboat is designed to hold 100 people, but there is only 25 people in your boat.
You can see people in the sea calling for help, you could row over to pick up 75, but doing so would mean hundreds would swamp the boat capsizing it. Then everyone would die, including you.

So what do you do? Row back to help which would be certain suicide, or row away?

bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 05:00:08 AM

Saudi Arabia has accepted a total of 3 Syrian refugees in the past three years, although they were the masterminds behind the creation of the ISIS. The richest country in the world (Qatar) has refused to accept any of the Syrian refugees. I am yet to see a post of yours condemning Saudi and Qatar. It seems like you are having some shady intentions to bring the Muslims to Europe. 
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 02:17:22 PM

Germany in a state of SIEGE: Merkel was cheered when she opened the floodgates to migrants. Now, with gangs of men roaming the streets and young German women being told to cover up, the mood's changing

Thousands of economic migrants are posing as refugees to reach Europe
David Cameron said this week that Europe must said failed asylum claimants back to their countries
Demands for Germany's 'open doors and windows' policy to be scrapped
Women said rape and child abuse were rife in Giessen's refugee camp

On the busy shopping street in Giessen, a German university town twinned with Winchester, migrant Atif Zahoor tucks into a chicken dish with his brother and cousin at the curry restaurant Chillie To Go.

They have left good jobs back in Karachi, Pakistan, and now want to be Europeans.

In late July the three slipped into Germany with their wives and children, using illegal documents. They live together in a five-bedroom house, rented for them by Chancellor Angela Merkel’s government, a 40-minute drive away from Giessen, which is home to the biggest migrants’ camp in the country.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3249667/Germany-state-SIEGE-Merkel-cheered-opened-floodgates-migrants-gangs-men-roaming-streets-young-German-women-told-cover-mood-s-changing.html

bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 02:24:58 PM

^^^^ This will be Merkel's waterloo. Less than 200K migrants have arrived so far in Germany, and already the opinions are changing. Merkel's popularity ratings, which remained stable ever since she was elected for the first time in 2005, will come down hard. I am sure that she will lose the next German federal election (scheduled to happen in 2017).
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 02:38:58 PM

^^^^ This will be Merkel's waterloo. Less than 200K migrants have arrived so far in Germany, and already the opinions are changing. Merkel's popularity ratings, which remained stable ever since she was elected for the first time in 2005, will come down hard. I am sure that she will lose the next German federal election (scheduled to happen in 2017).

Let's say you are for open border open arms for the mass. Let's say a lot of them are running from certain deaths. Isn't more inhumane to have ZERO infrastructures for them, giving away what you already have promised to the german poor?

Winter is coming. I can see dead frozen babies on german streets as the next photo crisis everywhere...

Pray allah Global Warming Is Real Folks!!!

ThePrinceofTea

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 02:43:51 PM

demographic wars always end in tragedy...

it's the story of the guy with the penthouse with 5bdrs and 3 baths... he does what ever he wants when alone... when all 4 bdrs (excluding his own) are occupied by 6 people each (25 ass in the penthouse), he can't shit anymore.

bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:14:04 PM

demographic wars always end in tragedy...

it's the story of the guy with the penthouse with 5bdrs and 3 baths... he does what ever he wants when alone... when all 4 bdrs (excluding his own) are occupied by 6 people each (25 ass in the penthouse), he can't shit anymore.

When the population increases, they will demand more and more houses. And when they become the majority in that particular suburb, they will declare it as a no-go area for the native inhabitants. The remaining Germans will just flee to some of the safe cities or villages. This has happened in London and Detoilet, and this is going to happen in Germany.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 05:04:29 PM

It seems like you are having some shady intentions to bring the Muslims to Europe. 
Oh common... He's just a mindless drone. Drones have neither will nor intentions.
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:11:40 PM

'LARGEST MOSQUE IN WESTERN EUROPE' ENGULFED IN FLAMES...

A large fire has broken out at a mosque complex in south London.

The blaze at the Baitul Futuh Mosque in Morden, which describes itself as the largest mosque in western Europe, was being tackled by 70 firefighters.
The London Fire Brigade said the fire was contained to an administration building and the mosque itself was unaffected. They said the blaze was under control by about 17:30 BST.

A man was taken to hospital suffering the effects of smoke inhalation.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-34369710

-----------------------------------
Coincidence?

Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:29:59 PM

Finns Attack “Refugee” Bus with Rocks and Fireworks – Refugees Turn Back to Sweden

Protesters in Finland hurled fireworks, stones and beer bottles at a refugee bus bringing migrants to a center.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIeZTuUQ9C0

Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 12:22:07 AM

Vatican Says Every Nation’s Right Of Sovereignty Has To ‘Bend’ To Meet The Dignity Of Illegal Aliens

The Vatican

Part of the reason that the media is having such a huge love affair with the Pope as he visits America is that they all believe that we’ll become much more leftist if we just listen to his left-wing rhetoric.

And while some are doubting the more subtle references the Pope has been making towards supporting unfortunate immigrants, the Vatican has made it clear what he means to the New York Times:

The Vatican is careful to recognize a legitimate diversity of opinion on the issue of illegal immigration, advocating the rights of migrants to seek a better life and of sovereign states to regulate their borders. But in his speeches so far this week, Francis has clearly focused his attention on the migrants who see him as their champion.

“When you have these two rights in conflict, which one has to bend?” said Greg Burke, the senior adviser for communications at the Vatican. “The Gospel answers that it has to bend in favor of human dignity.”

http://therightscoop.com/vatican-says-every-nations-right-of-sovereignty-has-to-bend-to-meet-the-dignity-of-illegal-immigrants/

blablahblah

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 01:20:31 AM

Accepting migrants just encourages more migrants. We know this to be true. Accepting migrants opens up the very real risk of tens of millions more.
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/slippery-slope

Sure I want to help them, it's human nature. But not at the cost of destorying myself. Self-preservation is a stronger instinct than the instinct of helping others.

Much ado about nothing. You're sounding kinda weak there. "Gee, I'd love to help, but I'd be *uncomfortable* if for every 100 strangers I meet in the mall or through work, 1 or 2 of them were... non-Europeans. It would DESTROY my sense of self and well-being! Cry "

Put yourself in this situation...
You've just managed to jump in a lifeboat from the sinking ship Titanic. Your one of the lucky ones, but hundreds are still left in the sea and will die quickly from hypothermia.
Your lifeboat is designed to hold 100 people, but there is only 25 people in your boat.
You can see people in the sea calling for help, you could row over to pick up 75, but doing so would mean hundreds would swamp the boat capsizing it. Then everyone would die, including you.

So what do you do? Row back to help which would be certain suicide, or row away?
You make it sound like they're diseased with Ebola or something. Europe's got over 300 million people. So where's that 900 million that's going to sink the boat?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_hysteria

... And then, after this amazing lesson you've set upon us, telling everyone how they should open their arms and their home, you'll go back sipping some wine, watching some netflix, while musing on how off-white your superior non racist skin is, under the light of that lamp shade you got from amazon...

Roll Eyes
Yeah, because Amazon's all about automation, not cheap labour. And we totally need Aryans to operate those forklifts for $3 an hour.
blablahblah

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 01:53:31 AM

When the population increases, they will demand more and more houses. And when they become the majority in that particular suburb, they will declare it as a no-go area for the native inhabitants. The remaining Germans will just flee to some of the safe cities or villages. This has happened in London and Detoilet, and this is going to happen in Germany.

Outside of the bubble that you live in, many cities have this dangerous area called "China town" where brutal Asian gangs ambush unwitting tourists and turn them into stir-fly duck. It's a never-ending soy sauce train because the delicious smell just encourages more tourists to stop for food so they can get attacked.
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 05:58:29 AM

This guy known as the "Pope" should just shut up and keep a low profile. The state of Vatican has accepted ZERO Syrian refugees to this date. And now he is urging the European nations to accept millions of Muslim migrants. If he is so concerned about the plight of the Muslims, then he should sell some of the assets of the Catholic church, worth trillions of USD, and give that money to these migrants. I have never seen a bigger hypocrite in my life.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 12:57:21 PM

This guy known as the "Pope" should just shut up and keep a low profile. The state of Vatican has accepted ZERO Syrian refugees to this date. And now he is urging the European nations to accept millions of Muslim migrants. If he is so concerned about the plight of the Muslims, then he should sell some of the assets of the Catholic church, worth trillions of USD, and give that money to these migrants. I have never seen a bigger hypocrite in my life.

Actually who cares about what the "False Prophet" rebuffed last time. His approval rate within the church diminishing quickly, in these days only the leftist/liberal media keep celebrating him. (Mass media is a good compass, if they like something then it's better to avoid that "something".)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: