Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:18:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Lending Platform BitLend.io  (Read 26323 times)
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:54:49 PM

"Lawsuit?"

What "Lawsuit?"

Allen never said "Lawsuit," he said "GAWsuit!"

http://gawsuit.com/news-updates/

I don't see anything new there. Did Allen scrub it already? Or am I missing it somehow?

How could you miss it??? Allen the bad stated the most of them are innocent and as we can see there is no money, not enough? Who needs a court or an stupid judge to decide who is guilty or not, especially if there is FBI and good friends like Joe, even John Doe would be better friend. I think you have also missed that Allen himself is a judge and they found a guilty one Smiley, it's me, so SuperLawyerMegaJudgeDred Dr. Dick Allen stated that I am Ganza, case finished.

Are there any questions or can Allen the bad close this case now and go for a beer with JG, his wife and maybe her new tits that she will buy with the money these couples got by this lawsuit.

Why?  Did Jessica have to pawn her first job?  Or did she sell them at the GTFO Moving Sale?

3 Boobs.....GTT...

Yeah, something like this, I have to whine Sad, Paul forbid me to post such nice pictures in this thread Smiley, he forgot where he is  Grin, but I respect his wishes. But you should watch best promotion video regarding Paycoin's history, Dr. Dick and what/how they do it (Some are unsure of who Mr. Dick is, Ganza or Alien??). You have also some direct interviews with Dr. Dick where he explains who he is and how he works. I think you need to watch it to the end and some other videos that I posted too, there is huge connection. I am sure you'll understand double meanings Wink
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 04:23:32 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2015, 06:41:35 PM by Paul Revere

Still no answers to these questions about Bitlend:

Is this the correct and complete lineup of the principals involved with Bitlend?

D. Allen Shinners
Joe Mordica
Adam Matlack
Michael J. Koerner Edit to add: Michael claims to not be paid for promoting Bitlend.io. see post below
Jason Sponaugle
Richard Nelson
Eric Kraus

ALL of these people were/are deeply involved in either the GAW and/or Paycoin schemes in a variety of ways. ALL of them.

Since the pack of really standup guys running Bitlend refuse to answer even the most basic of questions about the Bitlend operation, I have sifted through the various statements made by the admitted principals- some of which have since been removed or edited, to try to ascertain the complete ownership of this completely legitimate and trustworthy lending institution. Please respond and verify that these people are all involved in Bitlend, and also please indicate any others, including paid shills and such.

While you are at it, can you please answer the question about the supposed Dubai business incorporation for Bitlend? Is it a UAE/Dubai registered business or not? Why on earth are you refusing to answer even the most basic questions about Bitlend? If the UAE/Dubai registration is legitimate and not a flat out lie, then who are the UAE national(s) who have the 51% minimum ownership of Bitlend that is required for that to be legitimate? Your (dis)information campaign started out by stating that you, Jason Sponaugle, and Dick Nelson were the owners, and then you changed that to "Oh gosh it is actually 6 people and myself", and now this. Please explain EXACTLY who is involved in this operation so that potential investors and customers can make an informed decision about whether they should use the Bitlend.io service.
Quite a pickle you are in here Allen. Can you or any of those involved in Bitlend.io please explain why everything about this operation is actually the opposite of what the facts and common sense say it is? PLEASE.

This question goes out to everyone, but the Bitlend Operation Team in particular, of course: Assuming the Dubai registration is valid, and at this time that is a big if, Bitlend appears to be perhaps barely in compliance with various anti-fraud and anti-predatory lending laws of the United States of America and it's constituent States , skirting regulation of some due to operating with Bitcoin instead of USD, and perhaps also by "registering" (maybe) the Bitlend operation in Dubai. To my knowledge ALL of the principals in Bitlend are United States Citizens who currently reside in the United States. If all of Bitlend's acting principals are residing in and performing the functions of this "company" (no proof of actual legal incorporation has been provided yet) within the United States of America, are they then not required to adhere to US laws?

Another thing occurred to me recently, which I am unsure about. Bitlend appears to be operating in a "legal gray area" due to the loans being made in BTC. (What about WY and NY??) However, the ultimate liability of the borrower and protection for the lender rests in collection agencies. These collection agencies will seek remedy not in BTC, but in United States Dollars. If the ultimate liability of these loans rests in USD, does that make Bitlend subject to the financial, anti-fraud, and anti-predatory lending laws (especially CO's APLLs) that they are trying to skirt? This is a very serious question that needs to be addressed. Bitlend? Are you going to answer? Any legal or financial professional's here on BCT care to give their opinion on this?

Edit to add: Michael claims to not be an actual member of the Bitlend.io team and promotes it day and night on his own dime. How about you, Korfax , aka Michael J. Koerner ? Since an exact list of who does what in the Bitlend operation is being refused by those involved, I am going to surmise that you must be the CFO of Bitlend,(Edit to add: Michael claims to not be a part of the Bitlend team, he simply promotes it. He is however a financial professional and therefore might know the answer to the questions about Bitlend, which he does promote (for free) so surely you must know the answers to the legality questions. If not, then perhaps you could ask these associates of yours. Have you Emailed these people invites to Bitlend yet?

These guys running the Annex Wealth Management Team look pretty sharp, except for maybe one or two. I bet they will know whether this latest scheme you are involved in is legal or not. I think you should ask them. What exactly is your job there, Michael? Are you the official adviser on how to file for Bankruptcy to shaft lenders out of their money that they loaned you? I guess you can show them how when you have your first Bankruptcy filing get rejected because you "Have ample funds to pay your creditors" and  are not actually Bankrupt, how to lose three jobs in a few months  and file again, if they are really determined to not pay their legal debts.

Michael J. Koerner , aka " Korfax " is now "President elect" of the Financial Planning Association of Southern Wisconsin

Is this a fucking JOKE? A Bankrupt Paycoiner who spends all his free time promoting and engaging in a variety of shady and outright fraudulent operations like GAW / Paycoin and is now involved in *promoting Bitlend on the intertoobz is going to be the PRESIDENT of the Financial Planning Association of Southern Wisconsin? WOW. Are they aware of your Bankruptcy? Are they aware that you spend your free time shamelessly and tirelessly promoting fraud schemes like GAW / Paycoin? Are they aware that the specific targets of some of your shilling were CHILDREN? I bet none of these financial professionals would be amused to know what kind of scuzzy shit you are going to associate them with.

It is quite possible that the targeting of children (MANY were scammed by this GAW / Paycoin fraud operation you tirelessly promoted) in this way is illegal, I bet someone else would know for sure. Maybe even one of your associates. Perhaps you should ask them. IF it isn't illegal, it is certainly morally reprehensible and downright disgusting behavior. If this is the bed you want to make and think what you are doing is a big fat joke and nobody will call you out on it and make you sleep in it, think again. Listing all of the over the top disgusting trash you spew in your shilling of various schemes on the toobz would take days or weeks, so I will cut this post off here for today.

Expect this list of valid and basic questions about Bitlend to grow and be asked repeatedly until they are answered. If anyone is aware of any information that I have missed or an incorrect conclusion I have made about the above, please post here with any information you have. Have a Nice Day!

P.S: With the recently released but heavily redacted testimony of Coinfire's Mike Johnson to the FBI about the vicious attacks and harassment at the hands of the Paycoiner Cult directed by Homero Joshua Garza, it is looking like that might actually develop into a Murder for Hire trial. If and when that happens, it is likely that ALL scumbags who were paid by Josh Garza to shill and worse for him in support of his fraud operation will at minimum be listed during such a trial. The clock is ticking away on the period in which anyone on that list can come clean before then. Food for thought.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
boki15

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:25:56 PM

It's not that much a question of an target group, it's more about intentions. If you want to sell ice cream, nothing illegal. In this case it looks like hyping and you are correct, it's about hyping the weak one, children.

If some judges decide to hammer at these nuts, then even people here, which did not have anything to do except making promotion for GAW in their signatures etc...., could face some troubles. From this point of view they were helping fraud, stupidness does not save us from punishment, ignorance is no excuse, that's real life. Who placed GAW banners into their signatures and get any amount in any value for this, then they should have researched before.

Paul, I do not understand following: In statement of Korfax every mid intelligent person can see that he hypes because he is hyped. Garza was very clever in some points, like how to build up an pretty simple (keeping on your rules  Grin) minded community. You could see clever people who trapped into GAWtards leaving even before paycoin came. Remember? Even they were hyped, doing the same like Korfax, big mistake. Explanation is simple, they all believe that it will be something worth and keep on pretending "Lovely people, lovely forum", they only would wish it to be like it was, that's it. You will say paradox, I'll tell you, it's not. Why? Because you can see it in their psychology which speaks for itself. They keep same names, same logos, same forums, same system, same crooks as staff, .... . This is their dream, and many are just not strong enough to leave and this fact is something like to make someone addict to something. These people waste their time and money and most of them pretend to have children or to be 50 year old experienced crook who couldn't learn in 50 years that doxxing will make biggest damage to him.

Their customers are addicted to all this, they need a psychologist to talk, someone not from crypto. Maybe this would help some to find their way back to the earth, as they do not believe anyone else, only if you tell them that this will be great deal and on some point 1 XPY will be 10K worth. What do you think, how efficient would be to make therapy on forum with someone who has addiction problem? Probably you laugh now, it's impossible.

I understand and really love your posts, you are an exposer Smiley of some bad people, you are like news agencies.

CCN and other blogs, they are not that much interested in some stories they were involved, for mainstream these news was not that interesting, for community => nobody wants to make Ganza more popular. But now it is and getting even more after Allen makes public statements about current state of the suit, meaning that most GAW staff is not involved in fraud and he went step ahead in saying how good Joe Mordica is and how much he helped these people. This is question of morale!!! If there wouldn't be Joe, these people might not have lost their money. Sadly, ethics is not biggest strenght of cryptocommunity, especially not of people involved in GAW, they created amazing financial damage to the victims, doxxing and threats to more than 1 member, .... . This list is so huge that this lawsuit would need years to go through whole evidence .... . This is the biggest ripoff in crypto, these guys created bigger damage than MtGox, especially to reputation of crypto as the most who entered were pretty green. GAW and everything what followed is shame for everyone who spell crypto. This can't run more this way, now is deadend!
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:45:34 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2015, 05:58:18 PM by Paul Revere

Thanks for the response, Boki. I have a hard time figuring out what you say because of the translation, so often I do not respond for this reason. The way I read your post I do agree with most of your points.

As far as someone doing something simple like running a banner ad, I don't personally think that makes them bad in itself. When you have people like Korfax who have Paycoin on the Brain and just can't seem to stop pushing various schemes forward targeted at the Paycoiners at this late date, I feel that is over the line.  Some people who were involved deeply in the Paycoin Cult seem to forget about the extreme harassment and attacks on those who were exposing the fraud operation being run by Homero Joshua Garza. I can assure each and every one of these delusional Paycoin Cult pricks that I am NEVER going to forget having scumbags like Hellsgremiln threaten and/or harass me. I tried to search for the post where Hellsgremlin said sic "I would have no problem taking a pistol and shooting you in the face", but I can't find it. I know he scrubbed most posts, but I thought I had quoted that. "You" being me, of course. I don't consider that a real death threat, but it is damned close. The freaks in the Paycoin Cult all thought this was very funny and gave Hellsgremlin some pats on the back. If Korfax or any of the other hardcore Paycoin Cultists wants to continue promoting shady shit associated with these very same people who ran the Paycoin Cult I am going to do my best to expose what is going on.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
boki15

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 06:10:59 PM

If this puzzle gets solved on court with high media activity, then judges could ask for such action, just as sign. I did not mean that people who had some png/jpg's should face some troubles. Pressure would be big.
korfax

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 06:30:19 PM

Thanks for the response, Boki. I have a hard time figuring out what you say because of the translation, so often I do not respond for this reason. The way I read your post I do agree with most of your points.

As far as someone doing something simple like running a banner ad, I don't personally think that makes them bad in itself. When you have people like Korfax who have Paycoin on the Brain and just can't seem to stop pushing various schemes forward targeted at the Paycoiners at this late date, I feel that is over the line.  Some people who were involved deeply in the Paycoin Cult seem to forget about the extreme harassment and attacks on those who were exposing the fraud operation being run by Homero Joshua Garza. I can assure each and every one of these delusional Paycoin Cult pricks that I am NEVER going to forget having scumbags like Hellsgremiln threaten and/or harass me. I tried to search for the post where Hellsgremlin said sic "I would have no problem taking a pistol and shooting you in the face", but I can't find it. I know he scrubbed most posts, but I thought I had quoted that. "You" being me, of course. I don't consider that a real death threat, but it is damned close. The freaks in the Paycoin Cult all thought this was very funny and gave Hellsgremlin some pats on the back. If Korfax or any of the other hardcore Paycoin Cultists wants to continue promoting shady shit associated with these very same people who ran the Paycoin Cult I am going to do my best to expose what is going on.

Hey Paul, I was screwed by Josh just like everyone else. The biggest mistake of my life was buying that shit coin. I have some much of it and I'm stuck with it. I believed all the shit Josh was saying. I lost more money than I should have. My only regret is, I didn't listen to you guys when you started to suspect he was up to no good.  I don't work for bitlend.  Will it be successful, I have no idea. I offered my opinion with pros and cons. I'm not pushing it on anyone.

Paul Revere

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 06:31:44 PM

Hey Paul, I was screwed by Josh just like everyone else. The biggest mistake of my life was buying that shit coin. I have some much of it and I'm stuck with it. I believed all the shit Josh was saying. I lost more money than I should have. My only regret is, I didn't listen to you guys when you started to suspect he was up to no good.  I don't work for bitlend.  Will it be successful, I have no idea. I offered my opinion with pros and cons. I'm not pushing it on anyone.

Fascinating tale, old chap. Really.

Care to answer any of the questions posed above?

korfax

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 06:41:25 PM

Hey Paul, I was screwed by Josh just like everyone else. The biggest mistake of my life was buying that shit coin. I have some much of it and I'm stuck with it. I believed all the shit Josh was saying. I lost more money than I should have. My only regret is, I didn't listen to you guys when you started to suspect he was up to no good.  I don't work for bitlend.  Will it be successful, I have no idea. I offered my opinion with pros and cons. I'm not pushing it on anyone.

I'd be happy do answer any questions you have. I have nothing to do with bitlend other than having an account there.

List the questions you have and I gladly answer them. I'm an unimportant person when it comes to bitlend and paycoin or anything is crypto for that matter. I have no insight to anything and control over anyone. I don't think I'll have the answers you're looking for. I'll answer them the best I can.
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 06:43:49 PM

I'd be happy do answer any questions you have. I have nothing to do with bitlend other than having an account there.

List the questions you have and I gladly answer them. I'm an unimportant person when it comes to bitlend and paycoin. I have no insight to anything and control over anyone. I don't think I'll have the answers you're looking for. I'll answer them the best I can.

The questions are already posed above. If you really want me to re-post them and make the search rank rise on this thread I will though.

Paul Revere

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 06:55:07 PM

I guess Korfax could not find this post with questions about Bitlend.io , so I am kindly quoting it here per his request.

Still no answers to these questions about Bitlend:

Is this the correct and complete lineup of the principals involved with Bitlend?

D. Allen Shinners
Joe Mordica
Adam Matlack
Michael J. Koerner Edit to add: Michael claims to not be paid for promoting Bitlend.io. see post below
Jason Sponaugle
Richard Nelson
Eric Kraus

ALL of these people were/are deeply involved in either the GAW and/or Paycoin schemes in a variety of ways. ALL of them.

Since the pack of really standup guys running Bitlend refuse to answer even the most basic of questions about the Bitlend operation, I have sifted through the various statements made by the admitted principals- some of which have since been removed or edited, to try to ascertain the complete ownership of this completely legitimate and trustworthy lending institution. Please respond and verify that these people are all involved in Bitlend, and also please indicate any others, including paid shills and such.

While you are at it, can you please answer the question about the supposed Dubai business incorporation for Bitlend? Is it a UAE/Dubai registered business or not? Why on earth are you refusing to answer even the most basic questions about Bitlend? If the UAE/Dubai registration is legitimate and not a flat out lie, then who are the UAE national(s) who have the 51% minimum ownership of Bitlend that is required for that to be legitimate? Your (dis)information campaign started out by stating that you, Jason Sponaugle, and Dick Nelson were the owners, and then you changed that to "Oh gosh it is actually 6 people and myself", and now this. Please explain EXACTLY who is involved in this operation so that potential investors and customers can make an informed decision about whether they should use the Bitlend.io service.
Quite a pickle you are in here Allen. Can you or any of those involved in Bitlend.io please explain why everything about this operation is actually the opposite of what the facts and common sense say it is? PLEASE.

This question goes out to everyone, but the Bitlend Operation Team in particular, of course: Assuming the Dubai registration is valid, and at this time that is a big if, Bitlend appears to be perhaps barely in compliance with various anti-fraud and anti-predatory lending laws of the United States of America and it's constituent States , skirting regulation of some due to operating with Bitcoin instead of USD, and perhaps also by "registering" (maybe) the Bitlend operation in Dubai. To my knowledge ALL of the principals in Bitlend are United States Citizens who currently reside in the United States. If all of Bitlend's acting principals are residing in and performing the functions of this "company" (no proof of actual legal incorporation has been provided yet) within the United States of America, are they then not required to adhere to US laws?

Another thing occurred to me recently, which I am unsure about. Bitlend appears to be operating in a "legal gray area" due to the loans being made in BTC. (What about WY and NY??) However, the ultimate liability of the borrower and protection for the lender rests in collection agencies. These collection agencies will seek remedy not in BTC, but in United States Dollars. If the ultimate liability of these loans rests in USD, does that make Bitlend subject to the financial, anti-fraud, and anti-predatory lending laws (especially CO's APLLs) that they are trying to skirt? This is a very serious question that needs to be addressed. Bitlend? Are you going to answer? Any legal or financial professional's here on BCT care to give their opinion on this?

Edit to add: Michael claims to not be an actual member of the Bitlend.io team and promotes it day and night on his own dime. How about you, Korfax , aka Michael J. Koerner ? Since an exact list of who does what in the Bitlend operation is being refused by those involved, I am going to surmise that you must be the CFO of Bitlend,(Edit to add: Michael claims to not be a part of the Bitlend team, he simply promotes it. He is however a financial professional and therefore might know the answer to the questions about Bitlend, which he does promote (for free) so surely you must know the answers to the legality questions. If not, then perhaps you could ask these associates of yours. Have you Emailed these people invites to Bitlend yet?

These guys running the Annex Wealth Management Team look pretty sharp, except for maybe one or two. I bet they will know whether this latest scheme you are involved in is legal or not. I think you should ask them. What exactly is your job there, Michael? Are you the official adviser on how to file for Bankruptcy to shaft lenders out of their money that they loaned you? I guess you can show them how when you have your first Bankruptcy filing get rejected because you "Have ample funds to pay your creditors" and  are not actually Bankrupt, how to lose three jobs in a few months  and file again, if they are really determined to not pay their legal debts.

Michael J. Koerner , aka " Korfax " is now "President elect" of the Financial Planning Association of Southern Wisconsin

Is this a fucking JOKE? A Bankrupt Paycoiner who spends all his free time promoting and engaging in a variety of shady and outright fraudulent operations like GAW / Paycoin and is now involved in *promoting Bitlend on the intertoobz is going to be the PRESIDENT of the Financial Planning Association of Southern Wisconsin? WOW. Are they aware of your Bankruptcy? Are they aware that you spend your free time shamelessly and tirelessly promoting fraud schemes like GAW / Paycoin? Are they aware that the specific targets of some of your shilling were CHILDREN? I bet none of these financial professionals would be amused to know what kind of scuzzy shit you are going to associate them with.

It is quite possible that the targeting of children (MANY were scammed by this GAW / Paycoin fraud operation you tirelessly promoted) in this way is illegal, I bet someone else would know for sure. Maybe even one of your associates. Perhaps you should ask them. IF it isn't illegal, it is certainly morally reprehensible and downright disgusting behavior. If this is the bed you want to make and think what you are doing is a big fat joke and nobody will call you out on it and make you sleep in it, think again. Listing all of the over the top disgusting trash you spew in your shilling of various schemes on the toobz would take days or weeks, so I will cut this post off here for today.

Expect this list of valid and basic questions about Bitlend to grow and be asked repeatedly until they are answered. If anyone is aware of any information that I have missed or an incorrect conclusion I have made about the above, please post here with any information you have. Have a Nice Day!

P.S: With the recently released but heavily redacted testimony of Coinfire's Mike Johnson to the FBI about the vicious attacks and harassment at the hands of the Paycoiner Cult directed by Homero Joshua Garza, it is looking like that might actually develop into a Murder for Hire trial. If and when that happens, it is likely that ALL scumbags who were paid by Josh Garza to shill and worse for him in support of his fraud operation will at minimum be listed during such a trial. The clock is ticking away on the period in which anyone on that list can come clean before then. Food for thought.

korfax

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 06:56:52 PM

List the questions you have and I gladly answer them. I'm an unimportant person when it comes to bitlend and paycoin. I have no insight to anything and control over anyone. I don't think I'll have the answers you're looking for. I'll answer them the best I can.

The questions are already posed above. If you really want me to re-post them and make the search rank rise on this thread I will though.

Looking at that post. I don't have any real answers for you. Other than I think they are all legit questions.

Since I don't work for or play any part in bitlend I don't know why they are based out to UAE. I would guess for tax reasons?

I cant answer any other questions other than I haven't emailed those people invites to bitlend.

Sorry man, I don't have the answers you're looking for. I just wanted you to know that I have nothing to do with bitlend other than having an account and knowing Jason and Allen from the Paycoin days.

Does that help at all?
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:00:00 PM

Looking at that post. I don't have any real answers for you. Other than I think they are all legit questions.

Since I don't work for or play any part in bitlend I don't know why they are based out to UAE. I would guess for tax reasons?

I cant answer any other questions other than I haven't emailed those people invites to bitlend.

Sorry man, I don't have the answers you're looking for. I just wanted you to know that I have nothing to do with bitlend other than having an account and knowing Jason and Allen from the Paycoin days.

Does that help at all?

If you do not know anything about Bitlend, why are you promoting it? Did you not learn your lesson with the months you spent promoting the GAW / Paycoin fraud operation which you say you did not know was fraud?

P.S: Were you paid or compensated in any way for your activities associated with Josh Garza and his fraud schemes that a trained financial professional like yourself could not see as fraud, even though people were bombarding you with mountains of evidence? Yes, or No?

Paul Revere

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:27:19 PM

Here is Korfax, aka Michael J. Koerner defending Josh Garza's fraud scheme on Jabuary 21, 2015- LONG after it was apparent to most people that GAW and Paycoin were outright fraud operations.

http://coinfire.io/2015/01/21/paybase-operating-illegally-without-msb-licenses/

You had no problem giving your legal opinion about Garza's fraud operations. You were extremely vocal in calling out Mike Johnson of Coinfire  on Hashtalk as well.

Again: Were you paid by Josh Garza to post this rubbish?

Paul Revere

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:43:45 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2015, 01:12:36 AM by Paul Revere

For reference, here is what I was posting the same day that you were mindlessly defending Homero Joshua Garza's obvious and brazen fraud operation.

@badfrog let me find something to sell on ebay ... JOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i better get my premier account after this you here ME!!!!
Tell me about it lol I don't know what else to do in order get more BTC to buy more XPY.
@badfrog OH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my silver and gold collection!!! why didnt i think of that!!! at less will bring in $10k!!!.. okay stay brave people !!! be right back need to go to coin dealer near my house. Go ahead dumpers dump to .005. k be right back!

Shadow-xpy has to be trolling...

People are so broke.. they need to sell items on Ebay to help shill and pump paycoin..

This person needs an intervention.

I'm going to start dox'ing everyone on hashtalk and message their families and make them aware that there is someone in their family investing in an obvious scam and they need help before they lose all their money.

For all of those poor fools who have spent all their BTC and $, and have already maxed out the credit card to purchase more of this "cheap" XPY flooding the exchanges, there is now a solution! Just pilfer your wife (or mothers) jewelry box, toss the X-box and the TV in the car and head on down to Honest Homeros' PayPawn!

Get rid of all that old junk like your old guitar, firearms, Silver & Gold, or any other valuable possessions and turn it into BTC which you can then quickly convert to that no-lose investment, XPY! Heck, you can even pawn your car! Who needs it? Just take the bus home. Soon you will have enough to buy a nice new Escalade when the Paycoin ship comes in!!  Grin

And one from January 20, 2015:

Here you can see where all your BTC go from the premine:

https://blockchain.info/address/37ZnQ67LHmBBjrLm3cE7Muy3m1mmFyH94J

Can anybody confirm this is a address connected to PayCoin/Paybase ?

There is a connection here. I made an overlap timeline showing the Blockchain.info chart with the Cryptrader.com chart:

I added some visual aids so that perhaps the most child like morons who can not figure out that Josh & Co are endlessly dumping XPY and pocketing BTC might be able to grasp the situation. Keep buying Morons! Josh has an endless supply of shitcoin that he can dump out in exchange for your $ and  BTC!

And Mike Johnson of Coinfire was under siege by your associates on Hashtalk:

After the several hacks on our site and the recent threats we've received we are going to be forwarding the URLs and these screenshots to the FBI as we have an open and active investigation with them already regarding the threats and hacks.

You went for MONTHS after this still defending this blatant and obvious fraud operation. Some "financial adviser". Ridiculous.

Paul Revere

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:58:01 PM

Another post of mine for reference. This is December 19, 2014, when anyone with a functioning brain and moral compass was well aware that GAW and Paycoin were flat out fraud operations.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg9884777#msg9884777

How many months did you endlessly shill for and defend this obvious fraud operation after that , Korfax? How many people just like this guy who ended up losing EVERYTHING (how about Trixster??) did you help sucker into the Paycoin fraud operation with your mindless shilling for Homero the obvious stinking Fraudster? How many people had their lives destroyed because of your shit "advice"?

boki15

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 08:02:06 PM

Does that help at all?

You moved your ass over only because you've been exposed. And what is the first what you do? You lie??? I am so unhappy now to keep Paul's thread clean  Angry, I hope you get what I mean! Paul, I am really not sure for how long I could stay polite, I will stay back from commenting, you did great Job Paul!
korfax

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 08:06:53 PM

Here is Korfax, aka Michael J. Koerner defending Josh Garza's fraud scheme on Jabuary 21, 2015- LONG after it was apparent to most people that GAW and Paycoin were outright fraud operations.

https://i.imgur.com/vLRgVci.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/u4UYsED.jpg

You had no problem giving your legal opinion about Garza's fraud operations. You were extremely vocal in calling out Mike Johnson of Coinfire  on Hashtalk as well.

The posts you found were from Jan. Please don't remind of that. I cant believe I said that. I wish you'd read some of the ones I posted after I found out it was ALL one giant scam. OR The ones I posted when that coinstand garbage was released. If I could take them back, I would. I actually sent Mike an email apologizing ( I wish I still had it.). He was right the entire time just like a lot of others. I'm only guilty of believing Josh and his lies.

If by compensated by GAW you mean them stealing over $15,000 thousand dollars from me. I was never paid in any way.

That's all I got for you. I wish I had the answers you're looking for.
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 08:16:08 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2015, 08:45:17 PM by Paul Revere

The posts you found were from Jan. Please don't remind of that. I cant believe I said that. I wish you'd read some of the ones I posted after I found out it was ALL one giant scam. OR The ones I posted when that coinstand garbage was released. If I could take them back, I would. I actually sent Mike an email apologizing ( I wish I still had it.). He was right the entire time just like a lot of others. I'm only guilty of believing Josh and his lies.

If by compensated by GAW you mean them stealing over $15,000 thousand dollars from me. I was never paid in any way.

That's all I got for you. I wish I had the answers you're looking for.

Fascinating, and yet here you are shilling for something else that you say you know nothing about. Bitlend might be legal, but without some answers I can't say for sure. What I know for sure is it is run by people directly involved in implementing the GAW/Paycoin fraud and associated maybe barely legal Paycoin "services". And you don't even bother to ask questions before you go around promoting it. At best you simply have piss poor judgement. Have fun promoting something being run by some of the same people you say ripped you off.

P,S: Have you sent out Bitlend invites to all of the fine folks in the office there at Annex Wealth Management yet? How about everyone on the Financial Planning Association of Southern Wisconsin? I bet you can find some suckers customers for Bitlend.io there for sure.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 08:58:03 PM

That doesn't answer the payment question.

Like I told Vlad, him being stupid enough to hold onto the XPY he was given until now doesn't mean he wasn't paid.

Were you given compensation for the nonsense that you posted did? If that compensation is worthless now (hashlets/xpy) is irrelevant.

Why do you have an account with bitlend now that Mordica has been exposed as being involved there?
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:19:11 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2015, 10:03:35 PM by Paul Revere

That doesn't answer the payment question.

Like I told Vlad, him being stupid enough to hold onto the XPY he was given until now doesn't mean he wasn't paid.

Were you given compensation for the nonsense that you posted did? If that compensation is worthless now (hashlets/xpy) is irrelevant.

Why do you have an account with bitlend now that Mordica has been exposed as being involved there?

Wow, your right. That sentence seemed odd, but I did not catch the slithering evasive non-answer there.

What he did was base his "I was never paid in any way" implied answer to the question of whether he was paid by Garza and made it actually be the answer to the question he posed "If by compensated by GAW you mean them stealing over $15,000 thousand dollars from me." Nothing suspicious about that at all. Nope. I know to keep my eyes peeled now. Thanks, Phildo. Wink As the Mike Johnson affair seems to be reaching the point where indictments may come down there are a whole bunch of people CREEPS who were on Garza's payroll for various things that are going to be crapping their pants.

Fuck all of the scumbags who were paid to do dirty work for Garza to grease the wheels of his fraud machine. The ones who did it for free are just bigger fools than those who got paid. Those involved in promoting Garza's fraud schemes have repeatedly been given chances to come clean, and instead they want to keep the deception going. If it turns out that someone lied about being on that list, and you had better bet your ass that Ol' Joshypoo kept a list boys, all the much more damning for them. Fuck "em.

Tick, Tock Tick, Tock The clock is ticking, assholes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: