Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:46:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 [859] 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376906 times)
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:51:17 PM

How is it that this coin is still holding steady or even rising a little overnight with all that is happening?

0.01187999 (bittrex)

Because there is nowhere else for these people to go at this point. There is no more "easy" money left in crypto so they are holding tight hoping for a miracle.
Also check the volume. Dropping on heavy volume and rising slowly based off of basically no volume. There's way more to trading than just price. Last time I checked there was no market depth either. Homero has actually publicy addressed that and is looking for a solution, but there is none because nobody wants to buy it.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:58:48 PM

Ya volume down on bittrex, and no real big buy orders, saw 175 buy order at this price, but mostly tiny trades.... suppose it will flounder in this range for a while as some wait for a miracle as mentioned. Just would have thought to see a decent size sell off overnight in light of everything.. diehards I guess!  Huh

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:05:21 PM

How is it that this coin is still holding steady or even rising a little overnight with all that is happening?

0.01187999 (bittrex)

Trained suckers like this?

he was answering this trained sucker who doesn't have the insight to know who's selling at these prices

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
PhiPhi

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

✯Empowering the Influencer Economy✯

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:23:44 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2015, 04:06:58 PM by PhiPhi

I think there is a new problem for Homero but please put me straight if I'm tinfoil hatting it.

Homero does not have much disposable BTC left and the Gyft debacle left him short thus the lock outs and no statements.  He is not going to dip into what he considers is his (now rather corpulent) personal stash of BTC  so he needs to come up with a big lie, so big that it must be true.  He, many of the ex-mods and a few other faithful are slowly dumping to ensure their returns, unfortunately many of the rank and file are so far down the rabbit hole they have no choice other than to see it through to the bitter end, over extended credit cards, overdrafts, family loans and worse make disconnecting from their get rich quick All American dream almost impossible.

Let's focus on the main villains and the facts, the victims are easy targets but they are desperate sad individuals and I suspect many are still in high school, they will have plenty of time to beat themselves up in the not too distant future.  

keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:31:21 PM

0.01187999 (bittrex)

he was answering this trained sucker who doesn't have the insight to know who's selling at these prices

Ahh the buyback program Smiley

Maybe the probability of the program actually delivering anything in a "investors" lifetime is actually already discounted in the price at the moment.

I just can't wrap my head around the delusion needed to think this coin could have any other choice than failure. If Homero won't screw up (good record so far) then the inflation and everything being completely centralized will.

GAW can do whatever they want at any time with the coin. They can hardfork it, they can roll back, they can change any parameter in the coin without asking anyone else. Who dafuq would put one $ into this without just trying to flip a quick profit?

Even a flip is risky IMO, they can decide to fork/roll back ANY time or just dump the premine that are supposed to be "locked" into the "prime controllers" AFAIK those are actually just special interest wallets that does NOT lock ANY coins in it. They can choose to just say fuckit and dump everything ANYTIME.
AnimoEsto

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 03:34:16 PM

Homero does not have much disposable BTC left and the Gyft debacle left him short thus the lock outs and no statements.  He is not going to dip into what he considers is his (now rather corpulent) personal stash of BTC

There is a high chance that they actually got a Gyft "Dev" account which means that it has to be settled up each month (like an Amex Charge card) - the pointer here for me is that Gyft didnt actually KNOW they were being used in Paybase - and anyone can apply for a Gyft Dev account

He, the ex-mods and a few other faithful are slowly dumping to ensure their returns

Speaking as an Ex-Mod, I have 0 XPY, I got out and sold at what was at the market at that point, irrespective of the price.

Its quite surprising that the last time that GAW went to a trade show (Vegas) they had a meltdown when they got back (5 Primes bought, 25 Primes issued) - at that time Josh kept very quiet to everyone at that point and wasnt responsive on Google Hangouts for a long time.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:37:03 PM

0.01187999 (bittrex)

Where is this at least $5 on the open market starting Feb 1 coming from? Is that just a nice number he picked out of a hat?
strangerdanger101

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:47:53 PM

0.01187999 (bittrex)

https://i.imgur.com/CRBRqgq.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/3Ba69aS.jpg

Where is this at least $5 on the open market starting Feb 1 coming from? Is that just a nice number he picked out of a hat?

If I'm not mistaken Feb 1st is when the 20$ buyback program is supposed to begin maybe he thinks that will drive up the price?

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:54:36 PM

0.01187999 (bittrex)

If I'm not mistaken Feb 1st is when the 20$ buyback program is supposed to begin maybe he thinks that will drive up the price?

That is when it starts but regardless of it goes up or not, you can't say there will be any minimum price whatsoever on the open market. And how did he come up with $5? To him it's a given.
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:56:33 PM

So - Why am I probably right?
I opened my first computer store in 1993 – and appeared often on TV and Radio to speak and educate about the Internet before 99% of the world had heard of it. This was even before Netscape had a browser. I was a consultant in 1994 to set up an ISP using Sun Systems infrastructure, and data over national grid power transmission which became Demon Internet and was bought by BT a few years later (for £650M) as the backbone for the UK Internet, so I am pretty sharp when it comes to being there ahead of the herd. I can identify with Mr Garza, he’s like myself.

I don't know ... this guy sounds pretty sharp to me!  He's been on TV and Radio!

What a turbo cunt.
strangerdanger101

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:00:19 PM

0.01187999 (bittrex)

That is when it starts but regardless of it goes up or not, you can't say there will be any minimum price whatsoever on the open market. And how did he come up with $5? To him it's a given.

Yeah I agree I'm perusing through HT to find out what the 5$ is about or where it came from.  Its kind of nauseating glad I didn't eat breakfast this morning.  Example of a nauseating thread:  https://hashtalk.org/topic/29724/community/3  the last two posts are some nice eyewash for the circlejerk...

PhiPhi

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:04:47 PM

So if anybody from HT wants to know who's dumping XPY see below, then tell me are they gonna hold or make out like a bandit after mugging you off?

Before Paybase meltdown

@BITCOIN BAR
I want to get a group of people together ready to buy PayCoin "XPY" when the time is right ( we will decide this as a group )....If you want to be in on this post here and remember you will need to set up a account on the exchange "PAYBASE" and have a way to buy.....Thanks

Why do this? The ONLY way to bring the price up on XPY is to buy on the exchanges and never sell on them....

We either stand together or die alone, there is power in numbers!

This is not a pump this is a group buy and hold to keep XPY stable, we should not look to make money with XPY but to use XPY as money

list of the group so far: WE WILL BUY FROM PAYBASE SO GET YOUR BTC THERE....

@BITCOIN BAR
I understand that and I am a trader, this is why I say it should be when the price is going up and there is good news

@BITCOIN BAR
I understand how to scalp or daytrade but I say that XPY is not for making money with like stocks it is to be the money and needs to be stable and when you trade like you are doing it will end up like BTC is now....

@BITCOIN BAR
I say we buy when the price is going up, and buy like a whale all together....we can dry the supply out

@BITCOIN BAR
what does that mean? this group is waiting for there to be a usable feature then we will buy all at one time and dry up the supply then HOLD all XPY, and never sell them on the exchanges "maybe sell them to GAW for $20 each"

@BITCOIN BAR
well that is why we will not buy as a group until there is a new usable feature and the price is going up... We are buying as a group so it would not be smart to do it on all the exchanges as that would delute the effort , This will be very easy with the buying power we have and the order books on PayBase, It does not matter where the XPY is coming from it only matters that we do this on PayBase and do what we can to help out.... XPY is not a pump and dump coin and should be looked at just the same as you do the Fiat in your pocket, it is money, "you don't get paper money in the hopes it will make you more by just getting it".... When the price is stable there will be tons of places that will want this coin... as for the price the ONLY thing that dictates that is the exchanges until it is used like real money and no one cares about buying or sell on the exchanges and just use PayBase

During the Paybase meltdown

@BITCOIN BAR (Paycoin at $2.49)
no way this is just the sucker dumpers, we need something bigger than gift cards so this will last...

@BITCOIN BAR (Paycoin at $1.75)
that is because they thought we would buy in now because of this new PayFlash..... suckers

@BITCOIN BAR (Paycoin at $0.10)
BUY LIKE CRAZY THIS WILL NOT LAST LONG

@BITCOIN BAR (Paycoin at $0.10)
I say BUY BUY BUY at these prices......

@BITCOIN BAR (Paycoin at $0.06)
there will be millionare's to be made out of this with the buy back at $20 from GAW

I think I will make enough from this BUY that I might go live on a island...lol I told you all to get your BTC into PayBase

yep.... or even millions

@BITCOIN BAR (After Paybase went down and came up)
BUY BUY BUY it is back up, get in now!!!!!!!!!!!

@BITCOIN BAR (Paybase up)
BUY BUY BUY like crazy

https://hashtalk.org/topic/29195/

PhiPhi

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:10:43 PM

He, the ex-mods and a few other faithful are slowly dumping to ensure their returns

Speaking as an Ex-Mod, I have 0 XPY, I got out and sold at what was at the market at that point, irrespective of the price.

Its quite surprising that the last time that GAW went to a trade show (Vegas) they had a meltdown when they got back (5 Primes bought, 25 Primes issued) - at that time Josh kept very quiet to everyone at that point and wasnt responsive on Google Hangouts for a long time.

AnimoEsto I stand corrected, apologise and have edited my post accordingly, you were as level headed as one could be on HT and actually talked sense but sometimes wrongly we judge others by the company they keep.

10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:12:35 PM

I don't think a shitcoin backed by a scammer is going to make anyone a millionaire but the scammer himself.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:15:36 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2015, 04:40:31 PM by Paul Revere

Here you can see where all your BTC go from the premine:

https://blockchain.info/address/37ZnQ67LHmBBjrLm3cE7Muy3m1mmFyH94J

Can anybody confirm this is a address connected to PayCoin/Paybase ?

There is a connection here. I made an overlap timeline showing the Blockchain.info chart with the Cryptrader.com chart:

I added some visual aids so that perhaps the most child like morons who can not figure out that Josh & Co are endlessly dumping XPY and pocketing BTC might be able to grasp the situation. Keep buying Morons! Josh has an endless supply of shitcoin that he can dump out in exchange for your $ and  BTC!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
PhiPhi

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:21:47 PM

Paul Revere Love that chart! Is there anyway to know how many Paycoins are in circulation now?

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:25:57 PM

0.01187999 (bittrex)

This whole enterprise is taking advantage of people who are silly and bad at math and/or can't read. He probably thinks that Feb 1 is significant because of the buyback program, but he is missing that even if the buyback happens as advertised (which I'm sure it will like everything else GAW does) no one is getting anything back until march and even then it will be pennies at a time or 20 each straight to "investors."
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:28:02 PM

Guys our work here is done. It was a good fight and we have prevailed. Hodl, Bitcoin only.

Not just yet but we are almost there. Most everyone here has been absolutely fucking relentless in pursuit of exposing and dismantling GAW. Let us not quit or even ease up until we at least know for sure that serious charges have been filed by 3 letter agencies and Josh and everyone he has paid are brought to justice. Then it will be up to the judicial system to properly deal with them. That we have no control over. We must not let anything slide by. Sometimes the most simplest of details, later turn out to be extremely consequential. So let us continue our due diligence in putting a final stop to all things GAW.

Just to put a finer point on that ... SEC investigations can take months or even years before charges are brought.  More troubling, a good legal team could yet save GAW if they cooperate, provide "victims" with their money back, and enter into a cease and desist ... that is the way a lot of legit companies that have screwed up end up avoiding trial, fines, jail.

Of course that would require Josh to admit he was wrong .. pay restitution ... promise not to do it again.  And the SEC probably wouldn't go that route if they believe that serious intentional wrongdoing was involved.

So there is a lot more ground to cover and a lot of it is out of our control.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:36:45 PM

Guys our work here is done. It was a good fight and we have prevailed. Hodl, Bitcoin only.

Not just yet but we are almost there. Most everyone here has been absolutely fucking relentless in pursuit of exposing and dismantling GAW. Let us not quit or even ease up until we at least know for sure that serious charges have been filed by 3 letter agencies and Josh and everyone he has paid are brought to justice. Then it will be up to the judicial system to properly deal with them. That we have no control over. We must not let anything slide by. Sometimes the most simplest of details, later turn out to be extremely consequential. So let us continue our due diligence in putting a final stop to all things GAW.

Just to put a finer point on that ... SEC investigations can take months or even years before charges are brought.  More troubling, a good legal team could yet save GAW if they cooperate, provide "victims" with their money back, and enter into a cease and desist ... that is the way a lot of legit companies that have screwed up end up avoiding trial, fines, jail.

Of course that would require Josh to admit he was wrong .. pay restitution ... promise not to do it again.  And the SEC probably wouldn't go that route if they believe that serious intentional wrongdoing was involved.

So there is a lot more ground to cover and a lot of it is out of our control.

It's Josh though. I am sure he will screw anything up that is humanly possible. It is not like crypto just got the better of him--the guy is incompetent. I can see him shooting his legal defense in the foot if he ever got the opportunity to open his mouth.

I don't want the show to end, so I selfishly hope he takes $100,000 out of his BTC stash and pays off the first month of the buyback program. Then the price of XPY will rise dramatically, Josh will dump into it to get more than that $100,000 back, and the show will go on with the victims sticking their fingers in their ears and chanting "I told you so."

It would all be worth it though, because then we would quite literally and indisputably be watching a ponzi that instead of being "CryptoDouble" would be "CryptoDecem" (or whatever).

That seems more Josh style.
PhiPhi

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:38:07 PM

You're not a CEO now, Josh! You are a prisoner! I may leave here today empty handed. But you... are not going anywhere.

Pages: « 1 ... 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 [859] 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: