Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:25:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the paper money  (Read 416529 times)
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:05:41 PM

the paper money are stiff lot more powerful than anything and people still prefer them as a quickest medium for payment maybe bitccoin has a good potentiality but still it is more portion hidden than the world. btc is being used almost completly on the onion sites which is really leaving a bad impression

Even if the people come to know about bitcoin which is way faster than paper money as a medium of payments but they would still be using paper money as they are in habit of it and it is not easy to stop doing something that has been with you for years.
It is not for habit it is money its our money it is created by our government we should use it because its declared. we can not change that there is no future money since we are using it for a long time and government will not accept to change it..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:31:00 PM

The future of paper money will be the same as present there is nothing will be change. bitcoin is just alternative online and i think it is impossible that we can have a paper money for bitcoin maybe coins like casassius coins..
I disagree as time passes by more and more people are using electronic forms of exchange instead of paper money, paper money it’s bound to disappear maybe not today or tomorrow but eventually.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:23:33 PM

The future of paper money will be the same as present there is nothing will be change. bitcoin is just alternative online and i think it is impossible that we can have a paper money for bitcoin maybe coins like casassius coins..
I disagree as time passes by more and more people are using electronic forms of exchange instead of paper money, paper money it’s bound to disappear maybe not today or tomorrow but eventually.
Yes, electronic payments through mobile phones are highly viable even for under-developed countries. Changes are inevitable to human race and it is time to switch over to electronic format of medium of exchange. For that, bitcoin must be a sound solution by covering all the aspect of modern era and individual's rights and privacy.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:36:28 PM

In well developed countries the usage of paper money may very well come to an end at some point, but that won't be the case for third world countries.

They at all times will depend on cash money as there is absolutely no way that they will all have access to internet via their mobile devices.

But then again, if I look at the current situation here where I live in Europe, I must say that people more and more rely on electronic payment solutions.

I think within 5 years that the far majority of the people here will ditch cash/paper money as there simply isn't any need for it anymore.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
wutard

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 09:38:29 PM

In well developed countries the usage of paper money may very well come to an end at some point, but that won't be the case for third world countries.

They at all times will depend on cash money as there is absolutely no way that they will all have access to internet via their mobile devices.

But then again, if I look at the current situation here where I live in Europe, I must say that people more and more rely on electronic payment solutions.

I think within 5 years that the far majority of the people here will ditch cash/paper money as there simply isn't any need for it anymore.
The future of paper money has long been a foregone conclusion. Not the first time have heard that a couple of decades, and the people itself will abandon paper money in favor of digital currency.
onelove2111

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 09:57:13 PM

Paper money introduced banks because of the fact that this is the cheapest way to exchange for products. It has long been stopped making gold and silver coins, so that the paper is very helpful in this regard.
The_Dark_Knight

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 11:26:40 PM

You are correct in your assessment in third world countries but even in those countries cellphones are everywhere so I’m pretty sure that usage of paper money has gone down in third world countries.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 06:37:23 AM

You are correct in your assessment in third world countries but even in those countries cellphones are everywhere so I’m pretty sure that usage of paper money has gone down in third world countries.
Not really, paper money will still be in demand in the third world countries as even people have the gadget that's useful to transact online but they do not have the interest to do it, they just use their internet for social media thing..

Paper money is safer and easy to use so they just stick with it.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Daneric

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:43:54 AM

Paper money is here to stay. Even if we have many forms of currencies coming up, I believe they can not out class paper money due its convenience. Depending solely on electronic currency can be very dangerous. Issues of hacking and technological challenges put electronic currency at a very high risk. The risk with paper money is minimal compared to electronic currency.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:51:34 AM

the paper money are stiff lot more powerful than anything and people still prefer them as a quickest medium for payment maybe bitccoin has a good potentiality but still it is more portion hidden than the world. btc is being used almost completly on the onion sites which is really leaving a bad impression

Even if the people come to know about bitcoin which is way faster than paper money as a medium of payments but they would still be using paper money as they are in habit of it and it is not easy to stop doing something that has been with you for years.
It is not for habit it is money its our money it is created by our government we should use it because its declared. we can not change that there is no future money since we are using it for a long time and government will not accept to change it..

I do agree that the citizens of a country would certainly use a currency that is declared by the government but here we are talking about paper money which is a concept adopted years ago and is still going on so somehow we are in habit of using cash and it would not be easy for us to just jump into something else and stop using paper money.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:45:42 AM

Paper money is here to stay. Even if we have many forms of currencies coming up, I believe they can not out class paper money due its convenience. Depending solely on electronic currency can be very dangerous. Issues of hacking and technological challenges put electronic currency at a very high risk. The risk with paper money is minimal compared to electronic currency.
well adoption will happen but there's still  a lots of older people and more third world country that won't adopt it right away so for sure paper money will still be use and never be replace of any other form of currency.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 09:53:22 AM

Not really, paper money will still be in demand in the third world countries as even people have the gadget that's useful to transact online but they do not have the interest to do it, they just use their internet for social media thing..

Paper money is safer and easy to use so they just stick with it.
I agree i think most people would still be reliant on paper money in the future although not as reliant as today. There will be a lot of alternatives already by then and as you've said mostly third world countries would be the ones using it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Rastaman2016

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 06:44:37 PM

I would not refuse paper money. This is the psychological moment of possession of money or moral pleasure when your wallet full of paper money.
The_Dark_Knight

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:10:26 PM

well adoption will happen but there's still  a lots of older people and more third world country that won't adopt it right away so for sure paper money will still be use and never be replace of any other form of currency.
I haven’t thought of that but you are right, there seems to be some kind of generational gap when it comes to these things, for example I’m the only one in my family using crypto currency but I’m also the youngest.
Sierra82fit

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:01:16 PM

I haven’t thought of that but you are right, there seems to be some kind of generational gap when it comes to these things, for example I’m the only one in my family using crypto currency but I’m also the youngest.
For years, the eye gets information that says that paper money will soon finish its existence and people will fully enjoy digital currency only. But how it will be implemented is unclear.
Jambolb2

Activity: 444

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:09:04 PM

I would not refuse paper money. This is the psychological moment of possession of money or moral pleasure when your wallet full of paper money.

I would not refuse paper money too... but i don't agree with your second statement that the moral pleasure is to have paper money in wallet... because even if i have bitcoins i still feel that pleasure of having money... no matter it is in paper or digital form but it is money at the end...
Lorik

Activity: 233

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:51:54 PM

I would not refuse paper money too... but i don't agree with your second statement that the moral pleasure is to have paper money in wallet... because even if i have bitcoins i still feel that pleasure of having money... no matter it is in paper or digital form but it is money at the end...
And I always try to keep their savings in a few currency options. Both paper and digital format. It allows me to be more confident in the future and also to get more services, as I have more opportunities.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 10:36:34 PM

I think we all want fiat money.  And there is a pleasure to it.  As a matter of fact, having a stash full of bitcoin is a great pleasure to me too. Reason is that, if I have lots of bitcoin, it simply means I have lots of money. Then we can go back to the psychological moment of pleasure having a possesion of have of money but in Bitcoin form.  Regardless of form, fiat money or bitcoin, it is a pleasure if you have a big amount of currency at you disposal.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
brian_23452

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 11:40:51 PM

Yeah its only the volume that matters either in bitcoin or paper money as it gives you a feeling that you are holding good sum of money in your wallet either physical or digital and I think till bitcoin will not be used and accepted everywhere, paper money will always survive and not everyone will prefer to use bitcoins.
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 04:28:39 AM

Yeah its only the volume that matters either in bitcoin or paper money as it gives you a feeling that you are holding good sum of money in your wallet either physical or digital and I think till bitcoin will not be used and accepted everywhere, paper money will always survive and not everyone will prefer to use bitcoins.
I use bitcoin more on my investment purpose because I do trade and hold bitcoin at the same time, my spending is only when I do gambling and pay some bills on a monthly basis, but my needs really was taken care of paper money and even the schooling of my kids.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: