Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:43:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN- CryptBit- MasterNodes- Pos 3.0- ICO on C-CEX- Security Centric For All  (Read 45886 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 07:15:11 PM

Fun read ahh crypto never gets old does it?

This one's too easy people.  Buy/risk if you wanna but yeah, it's pretty obvious whatever bs tech is involved and everyone "staking" but just dont get caught bagholding because that WILL happen, you can quote me in 2-8 weeks from now. Smiley  Buy in, sell on pump, wait for round 2, repeat.  The shills on this forum are just to obvious nowadays lmao!  I have no idea who's who but it doesn't matter because the shams just continue.  The one page promo for it I could make during my lunch hour at work hahaha.  You kiddies are funny.  Even look at the devs "post history" lol ummm ok, doesn't anyone else find it a bit odd???  Random stuff to build up their status or something??? 

Anyways nice quick profit to be made here so i can buy more of a REAL coin like WBB Cheesy

Finally, someone around here with half a brain.

co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 07:27:26 PM

hahaha real coin like wbb

right.

Are you serious?  Anyone who says something like this either 1. Doesn't do their proper research into crypto nor into the coin, NOR into the dev and his background and team (no surprise since you're probably 18 fucking years old).   2. Is an obvious shill for whatever coin of the month (ie. this one or whatever coin is out there that will see the usual hype, pump fun and huge sells/dumps with time).  

Did I tell you to buy it? no.  I was merely commenting how I'll be utilizing my BTC from this yet-UNPROVEN cryptbit coin!  Every coin and dev lately has everything to prove since all they seem to do is get btc and some sorta pump, then disappear.  Though fruitless and a waste of time, if you want let's see Jan. 1st where this coin is and where wbb is if you want and then come talk to me, until then go away. (it's not even fair comparing something this meager to wbb yet LOL!).  Anyway, let's see how your investments go shall we.  Come talk to me when you clear $100k USD, troll.

Oh yea that's rich, you calling me a troll. Can't buy a coin these days without your sorry shrill ass screaming sky is falling etc etc etc  You and your boyfriend nextgentcrypto. You guys should get a room and spare us the foreplay.

As for wbb. Maybe - just maybe - there are things you are not privy to. But hey, the kool aid is good. Someone has you wired.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 07:32:56 PM

right.

Are you serious?  Anyone who says something like this either 1. Doesn't do their proper research into crypto nor into the coin, NOR into the dev and his background and team (no surprise since you're probably 18 fucking years old).   2. Is an obvious shill for whatever coin of the month (ie. this one or whatever coin is out there that will see the usual hype, pump fun and huge sells/dumps with time).  

Did I tell you to buy it? no.  I was merely commenting how I'll be utilizing my BTC from this yet-UNPROVEN cryptbit coin!  Every coin and dev lately has everything to prove since all they seem to do is get btc and some sorta pump, then disappear.  Though fruitless and a waste of time, if you want let's see Jan. 1st where this coin is and where wbb is if you want and then come talk to me, until then go away. (it's not even fair comparing something this meager to wbb yet LOL!).  Anyway, let's see how your investments go shall we.  Come talk to me when you clear $100k USD, troll.

Oh yea that's rich, you calling me a troll. Can't buy a coin these days without your sorry shrill ass screaming sky is falling etc etc etc  You and your boyfriend nextgentcrypto. You guys should get a room and spare us the foreplay.

As for wbb. Maybe - just maybe - there are things you are not privy to. But hey, the kool aid is good. Someone has you wired.

Hey are you retarded or just poor at reading English?  I just said I'm BUYING this coin lol, dumbass.  And I'm calling it like I see it.  I dont know nextgen nor care what his position is, what the dude is saying seems to be on the ball at least but my guess is he's not buying.   I'm not sure why you're so butthurt defensive re. my comment above...are you in love wiht this coin already?? LOL.  The only reason I'm replying to your non-pubic hair body is because you insulted WBB...otherwise I wouldn't waste the time.  I'll be buying this coin just like you.

There's ONE thing this coin will be good for which I mentioned above already.  Most people will full stay away from such coins, some will risk.  The way coins from CCEX have been going lately...it's not exactly something most will prob keep long term.  Maybe some for if you make back your original investment but otherwise it's gonna be the usual bullshit run-around lol.  So stop trying to act tough and 'backing' this coin like it's yours (unless you're on one of the teams involved or in with the dev, which you prob are lol).  Not everyone here is a noob kid.

WBB?  Not privy too?  Of course that's the case, I don't work for them and they only share so much info, but it's still more than any dev around here - and they work bloody FAST.  I've spoken with the dev here and there for MONTHS I know it's not some B.S coin.  See how long this devs keeps in touch with you haha.  
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 07:41:20 PM

hahaha non public hair body

you are pretty much a dick but that  was funny....

seriously i don't give a shit about wbb. don't get your feathers all ruffled. i won't say the osmonds weren't the best band ever either. don't want to get you 2x upset.

shapetwist

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 07:41:43 PM

I'm sure someone could devise a way to calculate the odds of a coin reaching a certain price point based on various factors, though just like with gambling, probability does not always fall in your favor. Risky business.

Use your mind's eye and you will see a world of riches. Right?  Tongue

Yet it's not possible to accurate predict market prices, given the adherent factors, such as the fact there is no certainty there will be a market.

There are many kind of risks. Hypothetically, I present you an ICO filled with awesome propositions that I can't deliver yet they sound somewhat believable: you're gonna buy on the risk - or gamble unaware of its odds, which, by the way, are impossible to determine.

I'm giving the benefit of doubt, sure, but this could go both ways easily.

Worst case scenario, if there is a market above ICO price with enough support, devs can dump whatever they bought. The two weeks or whatever is after end of sale don't sound good imo. If doesn't go waaaay over ICO price, there's already 200 BTC in the pocket, why worry? Fuck the useless chain. Let the bagholders be.

Best case scenario, the project is legit and communication is poor and sketchy as hell. I mean, do you expect me to be satisfied with the amount of proof of viability presented in exchange for almost 50k US dollars? People went apeshit with Ethereum when they had a perfectly well explained project and a well-known team behind it, publicly visible.

Outside crypto, would you invest into a perfectly legitimate start-up that needs 50k and has amazing prospects? Generally, I doubt.

The odds, if we're still discussing them, can be sorted out based on this question: What is it more likely?

- to pocket 200 BTC in exchange for the given promises, plus maybe a quite a few extra bitcoins on market dumping
- spend 200 BTC developing quite a few never before seen technologies, on a fork, from a newbie account, that has no website, no references, and presents nothing than image/text based poor explanations, incapable or unwilling to show his ability to create such advances

The problem here is, we have people that want to flip a quick buck. When they're presented with something credible, it's too hard for them to understand. When they see something like this, they fucking get it, they get all hot because it sounds great and they even understand it! But they don't know if it's even possible for such promises to be achieved.

I hope I'm wrong for your sake. Again, I give the benefit of the doubt. It would not be the first time a very good coin started with such shady clues.
But if, and again, IF, this will turn out wrong, you'll be saying either "oh fuck it, I can get it back", or "motherfucking scammers". Either way, they'll have 200 BTC and even more space to come back with other project like this. Over and over.

Sorry for the rant. The main thing I want to point out is judgement, not gamble. Critical thinking is necessary if you care about your money and your investments. I am not disregarding the dev or delivering fud or whatever.

$APX - AstroPepeX - 1st AI developed ETH token
VultureFund

Activity: 366

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 07:45:48 PM

right.

Did I tell you to buy it? no.  I was merely commenting how I'll be utilizing my BTC from this yet-UNPROVEN cryptbit coin!  Every coin and dev lately has everything to prove since all they seem to do is get btc and some sorta pump, then disappear.  Though fruitless and a waste of time, if you want let's see Jan. 1st where this coin is and where wbb is if you want and then come talk to me, until then go away. (it's not even fair comparing something this meager to wbb yet LOL!).  Anyway, let's see how your investments go shall we.  Come talk to me when you clear $100k USD, troll.

Oh yea that's rich, you calling me a troll. Can't buy a coin these days without your sorry shrill ass screaming sky is falling etc etc etc  You and your boyfriend nextgentcrypto. You guys should get a room and spare us the foreplay.

Hey are you retarded or just poor at reading English?  I just said I'm BUYING this coin lol, dumbass.  And I'm calling it like I see it.  I dont know nextgen nor care what his position is, what the dude is saying seems to be on the ball at least but my guess is he's not buying.   I'm not sure why you're so butthurt defensive re. my comment above...are you in love wiht this coin already?? LOL.  The only reason I'm replying to your non-pubic hair body is because you insulted WBB...otherwise I wouldn't waste the time.  I'll be buying this coin just like you.

There's ONE thing this coin will be good for which I mentioned above already.  Most people will full stay away from such coins, some will risk.  The way coins from CCEX have been going lately...it's not exactly something most will prob keep long term.  Maybe some for if you make back your original investment but otherwise it's gonna be the usual bullshit run-around lol.  So stop trying to act tough and 'backing' this coin like it's yours (unless you're on one of the teams involved or in with the dev, which you prob are lol).  Not everyone here is a noob kid.

WBB?  Not privy too?  Of course that's the case, I don't work for them and they only share so much info, but it's still more than any dev around here - and they work bloody FAST.  I've spoken with the dev here and there for MONTHS I know it's not some B.S coin.  See how long this devs keeps in touch with you haha.  

WBB??!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  C'mon eat my shit man!!

You look serious but WBB???  Muahahaahaha. If WBB is a good coin my shit smells like heaven man. Cool Cool

I'm in, like you, but my profits of this scam-shit will be to invest in serious coins like ETH, LTC and CLAMS. Good try to pump your shitty WBB! Wink Wink
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 07:50:19 PM

hey shapetwist, well written, but apples and oranges - - -

invest in a vc start up good luck doubling or tripling your money in 8 days ...
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 07:52:47 PM

right.

You look serious but WBB???  Muahahaahaha. If WBB is a good coin my shit smells like heaven man. Cool Cool

I'm in, like you, but my profits of this scam-shit will be to invest in serious coins like ETH, LTC and CLAMS. Good try to pump your shitty WBB! Wink Wink

*facepalm*
15Lemon714

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 07:58:39 PM

I was dropping by to see if we have heard anything new from the dev or constructive from some of us investors. I see we still have a forum of degenerates who just want a quick buck and have no interest in this coin actually delivering the tech that has not been seen in crypto.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 08:00:38 PM

Quick buck aficionado here. Sorry dude. Gonna make some big bones on this coin, don't really care about the tech.
VultureFund

Activity: 366

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 08:05:52 PM

right.

*facepalm*

15Lemon714

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 08:13:03 PM

Quick buck aficionado here. Sorry dude. Gonna make some big bones on this coin, don't really care about the tech.

No need to be sorry mate. It's good to make money of course but this project if delivers as expected will be huge like that bone on your head like nothing that has been seen, facial recognition and finger scanning, In-cloud exchange CryptBase, each to their own though....
udet4food

Activity: 413

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 08:26:31 PM

No need to be sorry mate. It's good to make money of course but this project if delivers as expected will be huge like that bone on your head like nothing that has been seen, facial recognition and finger scanning, In-cloud exchange CryptBase, each to their own though....

i am looking forward to what they have planned and how they plan on implementing facial recog and fingerprint scanning.

At the same time, i am in this for a nice reward for my risk taken when investing. Don't hate because dudes got the dolla signs that is coming with this coin bro
abramsaro

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 08:29:23 PM

anothers feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but above and beyond the large staking master nodes ensure a stable and "always on" situation for the network.

This is especially essential in this sort of project, where apparently users will be able to choose to have their outgoing transactions vetted by the network as an extra precaution against hacks. If you are doing that sort of thing, you want a very robust network.
zaph3t

Activity: 294

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 08:34:23 PM

lol! you actually make me pity. Did devs show anything like demo to prove their project? i bought a lot of this shit and will dump it like crap and
invest more in legit projects like ETH, GSY (My favorite), and any other longterm coin. This is a Scam they made their Road map the way they can get the ICO
funds then disappear ...nothing will be delivered because 200BTC is already enough to fade away as an anonymous and never look back into this tread.

zaph3t

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 08:50:41 PM

Post above you run along with your 0.3btc profit and go buy you ETH lol and you have pitty? That was funny...

Yes I have pity for you. You poor person will get burnt holding the bags hehehe! This is Crap. Please ask the devs to show some little demo to prove
something from the work they are doing. Legit projects do not ask for btc first without proving they are capable of doing the work they stated. Have a brain poor
guy anybody can make their Road map look shiny just to get their ICO sell out.

Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 08:53:24 PM

lol! you actually make me pity. Did devs show anything like demo to prove their project? i bought a lot of this shit and will dump it like crap and
invest more in legit projects like ETH, GSY (My favorite), and any other longterm coin. This is a Scam they made their Road map the way they can get the ICO
funds then disappear ...nothing will be delivered because 200BTC is already enough to fade away as an anonymous and never look back into this tread.

Come on man. No one believes you are dumb enough to buy the coin, then fud the shit out of it. No one is that bad at this game not even you.

Odd Thomas

Activity: 272
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 08:55:20 PM

Yes I have pity for you. You poor person will get burnt holding the bags hehehe! This is Crap. Please ask the devs to show some little demo to prove
something from the work they are doing. Legit projects do not ask for btc first without proving they are capable of doing the work they stated. Have a brain poor
guy anybody can make their Road map look shiny just to get their ICO sell out.

Poor people and losers get butthurt and fud from newbie accounts. Get good.
udet4food

Activity: 413

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 08:56:11 PM

anothers feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but above and beyond the large staking master nodes ensure a stable and "always on" situation for the network.

This is especially essential in this sort of project, where apparently users will be able to choose to have their outgoing transactions vetted by the network as an extra precaution against hacks. If you are doing that sort of thing, you want a very robust network.

hey that is what i take from the op and the small amount i have learned about masternodes. You have explained it well what the workings of them are.

To add sending through the masternodes act as mixer if im not wrong? as well as bringing an all around stability to the network like you say.
zaph3t

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 09:02:23 PM

Come on man. No one believes you are dumb enough to buy the coin, then fud the shit out of it. No one is that bad at this game not even you.

I was waiting on your stupid comment since you are so stupid to always quote me. The cartoon even look smarter than you shitty Crappp! person.
Quote me again and you will regret getting on my way. You are so Crappp you cant even make a difference btw a Fudder and someone making some facts.
Ask the devs to prove something from their project before defending them like an idiot.

Edit: How do you see yourself now Crappy?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: