Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:25:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why you mostly like bitcoin compare to other digital currency?  (Read 13762 times)
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 09:30:54 AM

mostly like bitcoins because its like the father of all coins which is the first crypto currency correct me if i am wrong

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 12:45:26 PM

In my opinion there is only bitcoin and pale pretenders. I am only interested in the original idea.

Indeed, I think even Ethereum will have a hard time justifying it's existence once sidechains are up and running. It seems sidechains will have no limits in imagination, they will be able to create whatever on top of Bitcoin, this makes Ethereum a bit redundant. Maybe only Maidsafe is the only really legit project besides Bitcoin work being at.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 01:53:43 PM

I prefer Bitcoin as my number one crypto currency of choice because it has more adoption than other coins and it has the highest market cap and price. That is the reason why I don't change Bitcoin for anything else. I still hold some alts though, but they are not much.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3417

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 02:01:03 PM

i heard many Cryptocurrency but why people mostly use bitcoin?

To point to few of the reasons are, the first of it's kind and its the closest one that will beat paypal in terms of overall acceptance which its just matter of time before it happens.... It's transparent enough for me that I know I won't be looking into any other cryptocurrency or even other payment methods for the years to come plus the community is the biggest of the crypto communities

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Blue_Tiger73

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 10:32:23 AM

I use bitcoin because it is the first ever crypto currency. It is the most famous cryptocurrency and the most useful. Most stores accept Bitcoin, compared to other digital currency. It is also the best investment coin, the price is steadily rising and that earns people more money.
makcik

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 04:21:07 PM

My last anBitcoins provide a simple and elegant payment way and method. I prefer btc than other digital currencies because of following reasons.

(1) No fear of stealing-- btc aren't coins, which a small kid can take out from your pocket

(2) More secure -- It's considered more secured as most wallets can be protected by PIN, and no fear of getting hacked.

(3) Many methods of earning-- Earning btc is easy as many websites pay you for posting and visiting their sites, whereas for real cash , u need to do some hard work..
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 04:24:46 PM

most stable (which isn't saying much)

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 04:41:47 PM

Bitcoin is going to get compared now to anything that has to do with internet banking. It will be forever the first ever incarnation of money 2.0. Money 1.0 was gold, money 1.2 was fiat with credit cards and banking, money 1.5 was paypal, no we are going to money 2.0. And im pretty sure at this point no other project is going to surpass Bitcoin to do this job.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 06:47:19 PM

it's more because we need to be successful with the first crypto first, before even thinking to be successful with two of them

we have right now an hard time with bitcoin already, other can wait for their shiny moment
mirana12345

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

PM me to buy traffic for your site!

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 09:05:37 PM

it's more because we need to be successful with the first crypto first, before even thinking to be successful with two of them

we have right now an hard time with bitcoin already, other can wait for their shiny moment

There's no need for more crypto-currencies to exist, and i would prefer if there was only bitcoin. The only thing positive about other currencies is that
you can test all sorts of possible improvements for bitcoin w/o risking a large issue on a live chain.
All alts end up as pump and dump coins, so why should they even have their moment, when it will only rob naive investors from their money..
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 09:17:33 PM

I can say that Ethereum has very interesting technology such as smartchains/decentralized applications. But still, I think this is something that could be implemented on Bitcoin as well. I choose Bitcoin as my favorite crypto because there is none other like it. Many alts out there are just hype and scams, so the most trustworthy crypto of all is Bitcoin. Just my opinion.  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
smith coins

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 09:23:51 PM

I can say that Ethereum has very interesting technology such as smartchains/decentralized applications. But still, I think this is something that could be implemented on Bitcoin as well. I choose Bitcoin as my favorite crypto because there is none other like it. Many alts out there are just hype and scams, so the most trustworthy crypto of all is Bitcoin. Just my opinion.  Smiley

I also watched ethereum and i was affraid that will 'replace' bitcoin.
It became so popular and poloniex exchange had the largest volume of ethereum.
For every second there were at least 10 new orders (buying or selling), but bitcoin now is leading and it's most popular compared to others.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 10:24:40 PM

They have an interesting technology and maybe even capable devs technologically, but there devs are horrible in management and finances. They would be better off hiring people to do this for them then what they did, they have put a whole project into a jeopardy.

Very soon they will run out of cash and then the community will have to take over with the development. Will this be successful is to be seen!

Also, Ethereum is being speculated immensely at the moment. Just look at those swings, pumps then dumps, then repeat all over again.
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 12:24:40 AM

Oldest, Trusted, and worth the most Wink

I like it 'cause the community likes it. Look! What forum are we talking in?
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 07:51:29 AM

i heard many Cryptocurrency but why people mostly use bitcoin?

The same reason everyone used to use WebCrawler and AltaVista. This is known as first-mover advantage but very few are able to hold the lead long-term.

In regards to Bitcoin, dissension at the core development level will prove to be the currency's undoing. There is zero chance that Bitcoin can hold onto the advantage unless the core team matures and decides to compromise and become more team oriented. Currently, the members are suffering from various degrees of egomania and self-interest.

+1
Thank you!  I couldn't have said it any better than that....Bitcoin is in danger of becoming antiquated and I wish they could see the affect their governance is having on the project....I call their "egomania" the Gollum affect...."My precious, my precious, must keeps my precious."  

The number one virtue of Bitcoin is its community support and its being compromised by division.  Divide and conquer is a well known strategic maneuver in community based projects.  Let us hope that our "precious" bitcoin isn't falling victim to that maneuver.
isvicre

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 09:24:44 AM

Because it has highest user base and usage volumes are very high even daily than others.
You would want to use something you "can" use with other people, right?
If there are no other people, it would be meaningless.
Oscilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 08:20:33 AM

Bitcoin is the most popular crypto currency. The infrastructures are being built around bitcoin. However, these infrastructure can also be used by other digital currency.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 05:56:34 PM

Bitcoin is the most expensive crypto out there. It is also the father of blockchain technology. I compare Bitcoin as the Gold of crypto. That is why I like it and why I would never leave it. I think Bitcoin will always be the most valuable crypto coin out there. Just my opinion.  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
winguard

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 06:31:35 PM

Bitcoin is the only digital currency acceptable in my local exchange which i can exchange to fiat instantly and vice versa with no hassles.. Though other alternative currencies have some potential value, they are only created as competitors to Bitcoin with the hope for a similar explosion in value and have smaller userbase.
RyanX

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 07:31:35 PM

Bitcoin is the most expensive crypto out there. It is also the father of blockchain technology. I compare Bitcoin as the Gold of crypto. That is why I like it and why I would never leave it. I think Bitcoin will always be the most valuable crypto coin out there. Just my opinion.  Smiley

Bitcoin has the first runner advantage. Most other coins are just copies or scams. Litecoin is just a copy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: