Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:37:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why you mostly like bitcoin compare to other digital currency?  (Read 13761 times)
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 03:02:45 AM

I use Bitcoin more than any other cryptocurrency is because Bitcoin is more popular. Smiley

People use bitcoin because its popular.

Also the market price is pretty high and worldwide.

The main reason, its really profitable.
yeah most people interested in bitcoin. because the selling price is high. it also happened to me, the beginning I was attracted to bitcoin, it was because the price is very high, reaching $1000/ bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
heldertb

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

Blockchain-based Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 03:59:59 AM

I use Bitcoin more than any other cryptocurrency is because Bitcoin is more popular. Smiley

because bitcoin is very famous when people use bitcoin that time feel very well according to other digital currency and bitcoin is give very safety and using time bitcoin when send money any country this time feel very comfortable

█▮▬█▀▀▀ YouHodler.com ▀▀▀█▬▮█
Keep Crypto. Get Cash
   Cool█▮ The highest Loan-to-Value ratio ▮ No minimum monthly payments and no hidden fees ▮ Major cryptocurrencies as collateral ▮█   Cool
jchst

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 09:28:19 AM

it's the top cryptocurrency in the world indisputably, people use other cryptocurrency because they are easier or have 1 or 2 advantages or simply to make profit during trading but nobody think a cryptocurrency is higher than it.
starbook

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 10:43:49 AM

Because it is the original and the base the other currency depend on, In practicality it is the one with an already existing adoption unlike the other crypto's that don't have adoption even close to what BTC already has.
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 12:46:36 PM

i heard many Cryptocurrency but why people mostly use bitcoin?

Bitcoin is the first cyptocurrency. Other are just a clone or with slight modifications. The foremost invented has established in many commerce widely compared any other followers. So, success of bitcoin is obvious. People give respect to new thing than copied one.
If ask me I would say that I myself used other crypto currencies but found that bitcoin is very different and best for every one. It is very famous and caries good as well as higher margin of earning through small investments.
I beleive that it will really go high soon since it has good margins of earning and investments and I am sure as more people will join day by day to use bitcoin will make it more likable and stringer than other digital currencies.
rally

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 12:53:43 PM

BITCOIN was the first and you know what they say about first love ...

ALso, i think bitcoin will stay forever. A lot of others come and stay or go. Some die very fast.
You can also change every coin for BTC.

lrdeoliveira

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 01:14:03 PM

the impossibility to do chargeback and the fact that i'm in full control of my assets
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 11:05:02 PM

Bitcoin is more used and supported comparing with the other digital currencies, and many marketplaces started to support Bitcoin and not yet supporting the other altcoins
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 11:10:40 PM

I think bitcoin is the first cryptocurruncy that is promoted and publicised very well which leads to its great adoption comparatively.

iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 11:13:19 PM

I like it most because it has the most value, widespread usage and has weathered the most storms.
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 11:37:13 PM

the first ones is the best ones.. because of being first, bitcoin is the most wanted one..

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 11:38:09 PM

BTC is the first cryptocurrency... Also most of these altcoins doesnt improve on BTC at all, it's just a blatant copy of bitcoin to make the developers & founders money.
ctlaltdefeat

Activity: 464

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 12:04:10 AM

the main and only reason is because bitcoin have highest price,i believe that,and i am sure that is many people reson why they decide to choose btcoin for their commodities,but i also wondering how can people not choose bitcoin as main commodity?i hear some people more interesting to XMR or CLAM or NEUcoin or anything..
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 12:18:22 AM

the first ones is the best ones.. because of being first, bitcoin is the most wanted one..
yeah because bitcoin is first born, so all eyes were on bitcoin, and bitcoin increasingly well-known and popular. then came another coin, but bitcoin was already well known and have more users, so people prefer bitcoin
heldertb

Activity: 242

Blockchain-based Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 03:38:32 AM

mostly like bitcoin compare to other digital currency because digital currency is not provide more service but bitcoin is provide  very well service and people like bitcoin compare to other digital currency

█▮▬█▀▀▀ YouHodler.com ▀▀▀█▬▮█
Keep Crypto. Get Cash
   Cool█▮ The highest Loan-to-Value ratio ▮ No minimum monthly payments and no hidden fees ▮ Major cryptocurrencies as collateral ▮█   Cool
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 05:12:00 AM

Because Bitcoin is the only one I see which will survive in the end, all these other currencies come and go but none of them has came even close to where Bitcoin is and they never will.

diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 05:23:18 AM

Because Bitcoin is the only one I see which will survive in the end, all these other currencies come and go but none of them has came even close to where Bitcoin is and they never will.
correct bitcoin is the oldest crypto currency, coins were still standing, and I believe will continue to survive until doomsday,
there are some old coins as litecoin, we will see one by one altcoin dead, except bitcoin
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 05:50:00 AM

When compared to other cryptocurrencies I believe bitcoin will last for long years. It has been the initiation and based upon technology behind this the other  digital currencies came into existence.
It has also got high price comparatively. Its is the one which has grown with large number of users within a very short span.
elizabethqueen

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:29:20 AM

i said that bitcoin is the main and the king of crypto currency,so you can trade all altcoin with bitcoin,but not all altcoin can trade each other,its why we are shoose bitcoin than any other altcoin,also the price is one of reason why we choose bitcoin. clear?

RyanX

Activity: 140

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 07:47:22 AM

i said that bitcoin is the main and the king of crypto currency,so you can trade all altcoin with bitcoin,but not all altcoin can trade each other,its why we are shoose bitcoin than any other altcoin,also the price is one of reason why we choose bitcoin. clear?

It was the king of the cryptocurrencies. But if the block size does not increase soon, it will not be used widely.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: