Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:54:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why you mostly like bitcoin compare to other digital currency?  (Read 13762 times)
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 09:22:27 AM

I think there are many reasons why people prefer bitcoins over other crypto. some are obvious like bitcoin is more well known and because it's the first cryptocurrency.
one of the less obvious reasons are probably trust. there are so many scam/pump and dump coins that people are always suspicious of every new coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buddu

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 09:25:43 AM

Digital currencies don't offer that ease and freedom what it comes to talk about the usage of these.Bitcoin is being regularized and its price doesn't depend on small pump/dump groups so it is the biggest difference to like it most.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 09:34:15 AM

I use Bitcoin frequently and main purpose of this use is transfer of money and this is best available method to complete my transactions.Bitcoin most cost effective and reliable way to do this and this thing neither fiat money nor digital currencies offer me.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 02:22:47 PM

i heard many Cryptocurrency but why people mostly use bitcoin?

the first reason we all choose bitcoin necessarily because of the price and decentralize, maybe if there crypto that have higher prices, bitcoin will get serious rival, or even be replaced.
I think all cryptocurrency is decentralization, right ?
I think because bitcoin is the first coin ever born, first bitcoin just like regular coins that have no value against the dollar
yenxz

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 04:28:07 PM

i strongly believe, the main reason people choose crypto bitcoin than others is because of the price, I guess if the price bitcoin worth only dogecoin or neucoin, then bitcoin will not peopuler like today.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 04:45:43 PM

bitcoin is very safe and reliable and Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and will not scam like other Cryptocurrency or altcoins.

ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 11:41:27 PM

The reason is simple Bitcoin has more adoption and is more trusted than any other crypto/digital currency available in the market.Bitcoin was first digital currency after the evolution of internet in 21 st century and it will always be an edge for it.In future we will have many digital currencies to choose from but till then Bitcoin is the single choice.
Well you're right, bitcoin has more adoption than other crypto
do you think there any other crypto competitors, which have greater technology compared bitcoin? and will replace bitcoin?
owm123

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 01:35:58 AM

The reason is simple Bitcoin has more adoption and is more trusted than any other crypto/digital currency available in the market.Bitcoin was first digital currency after the evolution of internet in 21 st century and it will always be an edge for it.In future we will have many digital currencies to choose from but till then Bitcoin is the single choice.
Well you're right, bitcoin has more adoption than other crypto
do you think there any other crypto competitors, which have greater technology compared bitcoin? and will replace bitcoin?

Off course there are, and more will come more. Its not like Bitcoin is the end of every possible innovation and development in crypto coin world.

Bitcoin is NOT anonymous: http://www.bitcoinisnotanonymous.com
johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 01:39:12 AM

If you accept bitcoin then you have only 21 million bitcoin, then if you add litecoin too then you have another 84 million LTC, then if you accept another cryptocurrency then you have another xxx million of coins. All these extra coins are inflation in cryptocurrency world, and since you don't want inflation, you will only focus on one most popular coin with limited total supply, that's bitcoin

I also tried mining Litecoin, got scammed by pools, so the other cryptocurrencies are highly risky and immature

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 08:38:44 AM

If you accept bitcoin then you have only 21 million bitcoin, then if you add litecoin too then you have another 84 million LTC, then if you accept another cryptocurrency then you have another xxx million of coins. All these extra coins are inflation in cryptocurrency world, and since you don't want inflation, you will only focus on one most popular coin with limited total supply, that's bitcoin

I also tried mining Litecoin, got scammed by pools, so the other cryptocurrencies are highly risky and immature

you should have mined on multipool, not unknown random pool, what was the pool that scammed you btw?

you example however it's a bit flawed, since other coins are not worth what bitcoin is worth, and therefore 84M litecoin ar enot equal to "84M new bitcoin" but only on a fraction of that 1/100 in this case, or near that

other coins have even lower value, so it's not like adding all those coins at the end...
Ludwish

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 09:31:41 AM

For me, I have more bitcoins than other altcoins. The main reason is that bitcoin has the largest user community. 
jethrorn99

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 11:34:55 AM

Because bitcoin got the highest price amongst other digital currency.

There's no other digital currency that priced above $400
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 03:20:37 PM

bitcoin is very safe and reliable and Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and will not scam like other Cryptocurrency or altcoins.
haha like you're the victim of a scam another altcoin. you're right. Now a lot of altcoin that only live for a benefit only for the owner
after they make a profit.. the coin dies

ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 03:32:28 PM

haha like you're the victim of a scam another altcoin. you're right. Now a lot of altcoin that only live for a benefit only for the owner
after they make a profit.. the coin dies
haha it's true I was victim Cheesy
therefore I am more cautious and look at the specifications of the coin, I mainly play on the coins are trusted and verified.

newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 03:33:17 PM

Bitcoin is continuing its journey towards full recognition as digital currency globally.Bitcoin offers me decentralization,freedom and its reliable when it come to make a comparison between it and other digital currencies.Bitcoinhas bright future whereas crypto currencies are being used as a tool in pump/dump groups.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 03:36:10 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2016, 12:16:06 PM by dishku

Bitcoin is first successful digital currency and has won trust on investors throughout its evolving period which is still going on. I don't trust any cryptocurrency except Bitcoin the reason we all know why.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 03:43:03 PM

why don't you pick another cryptocurrency, there are some coins to be as safe as bitcoin, like doge, etherum, litecoin, etc
they also have a sizeable adoption
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 03:47:27 PM

because bitcoin is like pioneer to other currency, so bitcoin is more famous than other coins,

and when the coin gain more fame more people are using it and nowadays bitcoin rate has been using to rate other coins

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 03:50:10 PM

Because Bitcoin was the first digital currency I came across and needless to say has by far the biggest following and people trying to push it forward from all crypto.

It is safe and many other currency you speak of are just of shoots to the Daddy of crypto.

It has made me extra coin so I can further invest in other coins but we have something awesome with Bitcoin and no other can compare yet.

7 Years of going strong and is not broke, so don't try and fix it.
johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 06:34:50 PM

you should have mined on multipool, not unknown random pool, what was the pool that scammed you btw?

you example however it's a bit flawed, since other coins are not worth what bitcoin is worth, and therefore 84M litecoin ar enot equal to "84M new bitcoin" but only on a fraction of that 1/100 in this case, or near that

other coins have even lower value, so it's not like adding all those coins at the end...

The effect of inflation is added money supply, e.g. same amount of capital investment must go to different coins, thus each coin ends up worth less. And just because of this, people would not throw their investment on multiple coins

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: