Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:31:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Find Trendon Shavers in person thread... [BTCST, BTS&T, pirateat40]  (Read 81229 times)
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 06:09:47 PM

Infested.

The SEC is doing a pretty good job of investigating and prosecuting a ponzi schemer for an illegal bitcoin securities offering.

Bitcoin has made great progress in the past five month with regards to greater regulatory clarity.

The Shavers case has already established a judicial opinion that bitcoin is "money."  I expect more precedents and even more legal clarity to come out of this case.

Regardless of whether or not there is recovery of funds, I for one would like to see shavers convicted for his crimes. 
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 07:50:28 PM

Not sure if this has been  posted yet, but trendon was arrested for assault this week as well. Spiraling down the drain.
http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Texas/Collin-County-TX/Trendon-Shavers.66013789/details/
infested999

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 08:19:24 PM

Infested.

The SEC is doing a pretty good job of investigating and prosecuting a ponzi schemer for an illegal bitcoin securities offering.

Bitcoin has made great progress in the past five month with regards to greater regulatory clarity.

The Shavers case has already established a judicial opinion that bitcoin is "money."  I expect more precedents and even more legal clarity to come out of this case.

Regardless of whether or not there is recovery of funds, I for one would like to see shavers convicted for his crimes. 

Just by buying Bitcoin in the US, you are committing multiple felonies. Is the SEC just putting a "blind eye" and focusing on jailing pirate because one butthurt employee at the SEC wants his money back.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
01BTC10
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 08:44:29 PM

Infested.

Just by buying Bitcoin in the US, you are committing multiple felonies. Is the SEC just putting a "blind eye" and focusing on jailing pirate because one butthurt employee at the SEC wants his money back.
What kind of felonies?
infested999

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 08:56:53 PM

Infested.

What kind of felonies?

- Money transfer without checking the other persons ID/Passport (KYC - Know You Customer)
- Money laundry
- Funding of a terrorist organization (Bitcoin can be used by a terrorist organization)
- Aiding the enemy (Another country might decide to use Bitcoin in the future)
- Tax evasion

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
                       ▄█
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
01BTC10
VIP

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 09:07:20 PM

Infested.

The Shavers case has already established a judicial opinion that bitcoin is "money."  I expect more precedents and even more legal clarity to come out of this case.

What kind of felonies?

- Money transfer without checking the other persons ID/Passport (KYC - Know You Customer)
- Money laundry
- Funding of a terrorist organization (Bitcoin can be used by a terrorist organization)
- Tax evasion
wtf
infested999

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 09:16:06 PM

Infested.

What kind of felonies?

- Money laundry
- Tax evasion
wtf

http://www.fincen.gov/financial_institutions/msb/materials/en/prevention_guide.html

Many MSBs are required to file SARs when they suspect that potentially illegal activity has occurred and when the activity has met the relevant reporting threshold.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
                       ▄█
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
01BTC10
VIP

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 09:58:05 PM

Feel good to be Canadian. Government confirmed Bitcoin doesn't fall under money laundering law.

Anyway your link doesn't say trading Bitcoin is illegal. Only that precautionary measure need to be followed.
infested999

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 09:59:55 PM

Feel good to be Canadian. Government confirmed Bitcoin doesn't fall under money laundering law.

Anyway your link doesn't say trading Bitcoin is illegal only that precautionary measure need to be followed.

precautions that nobody ever takes.

Bitcoins are not a problem anywhere else in the world.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
                       ▄█
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
margaritahuyan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 04:38:28 PM

No that isn't even in the same ball park as what I am saying.

If you people don't understand why child molesters/murders/thieves etc need to be known to the public then I don't know what to tell you. Hopefully some people understand where I am coming from.

It just baffles me to think you wouldn't want to know if someone on your street has raped children in the past. I hope for their sake you don't have children.

Firstly, this has nothing to do with the thread subject, so quit derailing.

Secondly, have a think about the following points;
-my friend got arrested after pissing on a tree at a park and is now registered as a lifetime sex offender, with limited choices in employment or even housing.
-if someone has been discovered, arrested, charged, sentenced and served their time, what business of yours is it?

Oh, that's right.

it's more of a warning so when you see kids going into said molesters house you know something is wrong.

Did you even watch Minority Report?

For bonus points, point out your ticky-tacky house below;

https://i.imgur.com/BPaWTgis.jpg

Please don't reply in this thread, PM or make a new one if you must.

The only people who say this and believe they shouldn't be pasted online are other child molesters.
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 04:41:59 PM

No that isn't even in the same ball park as what I am saying.

If you people don't understand why child molesters/murders/thieves etc need to be known to the public then I don't know what to tell you. Hopefully some people understand where I am coming from.

It just baffles me to think you wouldn't want to know if someone on your street has raped children in the past. I hope for their sake you don't have children.

Firstly, this has nothing to do with the thread subject, so quit derailing.

Secondly, have a think about the following points;
-my friend got arrested after pissing on a tree at a park and is now registered as a lifetime sex offender, with limited choices in employment or even housing.
-if someone has been discovered, arrested, charged, sentenced and served their time, what business of yours is it?

Oh, that's right.

it's more of a warning so when you see kids going into said molesters house you know something is wrong.

Did you even watch Minority Report?

For bonus points, point out your ticky-tacky house below;

Please don't reply in this thread, PM or make a new one if you must.

The only people who say this and believe they shouldn't be pasted online are other child molesters.

Man, he gave you a life example how unfair this system is and you still dont get it. Looks like some people only learn when they get hurt themselves.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Ente
Legendary

Activity: 2126
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:48:48 PM

Quote from: margaritahuyan

It seems the new trust feature on bitcointalk is working flawlessly: I see a jerk posting jerk-stuff, and he already has a fat red -5 rating. This saves me 0.5 sec time I would waste on pushing the ignore button.
Thank you theymos, now I see the value in this system!

Ente
Mosper

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 09:33:26 PM

As far as the child molesters go its 100% my business. This isn't invading someones privacy, it's more of a warning so when you see kids going into said molesters house you know something is wrong.

Its offtopic but since there is no news anyway... if someone did a bad thing he goes to jail. Thats his punishment. If they believe he will do it again and he will go against after kids he will go to a madhouse until they believe he isnt a danger anymore.
The same goes for thieves. He was punished and now he can start again. Not possible in usa. They sue 5 year old kids because they looked how another kid peed. oO And its easy that you go in your teen-years to disco, have sex with a girl and later the parents tell you she is underage. I mean in USA underage is 16 isnt it? What childs in this age didnt have sex nowadays? And if it turns out your old looking girl is underage you are a child molester for life in usa. No chance again. I believe if youre lucky and under a certain age this incident is deleted though.
Point is. If someone did something wrong he gets punished. But having to start a new better live is something everyone should be able. I really wonder what the effect of the usa way is for their future lives. I doubt it helps living a better life when you are stigmated by your neighbours and everyone only sees the failure in you. I tend to believe forcing you in this role will lead to filling this role again. But im no scientist.

Sounds like you don't know much about America.

It's creepy how this forum thinks. You're saying its okay because she didn't look young.

If you guys are all fine living next to child molesters without knowing, I hope you don't have kids. This is common sense to me, which we all know the masses lack.

Anyways it doesn't surprise me people think like this nor does it change anything. Most people change their mindset about topics once they get older.

Germany has a problem with child molesters, but that is because of the very conservative culture. They are created by Christian families who don't let thier kids have sex until they are married and that creates these sick desires.

But it still is not as bad as in the US.

Btw. talking about this is not really Off-Topic because whoever created this thread obviously just wanted to make a big circlejerk of idiots. Trendon is an idiot, the SEC is useless, and the investors will not get their cash.
Not having sex doesn't make you want to molest children what the fuck is wrong with you?

Me? I'm just the cynical voice floating in the sea of unchecked optimism.
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 09:45:13 PM

Not having sex doesn't make you want to molest children what the fuck is wrong with you?

Oh the irony. But everyone that doesnt like a pillory for life is a child molester... sorry, couldnt resist.

You are right that not having sex isnt making you wanting to molest children but the strict rules for clerics in europe, that forbid them to have wifes, seems to have lead to a lot child abuse in the past since pressuring down natural needs seems not to be for everyone. Black sheeps for sure. And im not really sure how much less it could be when the church wouldnt be so... anachronistic.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Inedible

Activity: 700

What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 01:02:27 AM

Is it just me or does anyone else feel this is getting off topic?

If this post was useful, interesting or entertaining, then you've misunderstood.
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 10:29:45 PM

Oh, BTC is a proprietary American invention.
Time to get the hell out of them then.
zaj

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 07:03:20 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2013, 07:25:42 PM by zaj

so any news about our money?
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 07:38:19 PM

so any news about our money?

Yeah, you lost it.

Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 09:19:44 PM

Yeah, you lost it.

Just think about what it would have been if you just had held those BTC instead of feeding scammers with it.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
zaj

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 03:53:48 PM

i got another mail back from the sec dude doing the investigation :

Mr. xxx

The Commission filed an enforcement action against Trendon Shavers in July of this year.  The matter is pending before the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas.  It has not yet been resolved.  Attached for your reference is the Commission’s complaint filed in the action.

Best regards,
Philip Moustakis

can upload that pdf file if people are intrested  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: