Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:46:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitHIRE (HIRE) | Freelance Market | Microtipping | Adverts | Featured Gigs  (Read 45979 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hunnaryb

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 06:05:01 PM

Is there any plan to get this coin listed on any of the major exchanges?

Yobit normally list the newer stuff, might be worth hitting them up.

Yobit is hardly a major exchange.. I would say go for Poloniex, Cryptsy, Bittrex and C-CEX. Yobit and EmpoEX are fine but I think their platforms are quite small.

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

free10

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 06:29:18 PM

When are the MAC wallets ready? I really can't stand the PC, get us mac wallets and you've sold me again.

I second this, most of the freelancers I know own and work on a mac lol
Zawamiya

Activity: 526

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 06:47:58 PM

When are the MAC wallets ready? I really can't stand the PC, get us mac wallets and you've sold me again.

Yes i'm a MAC user too, but I dual boot with Windows which is currently the only way i'm staking coin.
Preen (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:04:16 PM

Yes i'm a MAC user too, but I dual boot with Windows which is currently the only way i'm staking coin.

We do have a MAC wallet on the way, so you guys don't have to worry about that! It's just taking a bit longer because of the other stuff we have to do for now. But mac users, we have not forgotten you!
Preen (OP)

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:13:12 PM

Yobit is hardly a major exchange.. I would say go for Poloniex, Cryptsy, Bittrex and C-CEX. Yobit and EmpoEX are fine but I think their platforms are quite small.

We have made contact with Yobit, hopefully we'll hear back from them soon.
mattjack

Activity: 120

Matt or Jack? Why not both!

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:16:37 PM

Does anyone here do professional proof reading? I'd be willing to trade some HIRE for an paper i'm submitting in the coming weeks.
CoinBateman

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:18:02 PM

Does anyone here do professional proof reading? I'd be willing to trade some HIRE for an paper i'm submitting in the coming weeks.

I think you mean pay someone HIRE for proof reading services.

I don't do it but I know someone who does I could escrow or facilitate the trade as i'm interested in acquiring a bit more HIRE, check pm.

@CoinBateman | Killer Crypto Instinct
mattjack

Activity: 120

Matt or Jack? Why not both!

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:19:31 PM

I think you mean pay someone HIRE for proof reading services.

I don't do it but I know someone who does I could escrow or facilitate the trade as i'm interested in acquiring a bit more HIRE, check pm.

Oh cheers that was fast, i replied to ur dm btw.
Melds

Activity: 205

Investor / Trader / Analyst

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:21:45 PM

I'm looking for some coin coding services, will pay in HIRE too.

Poison59

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 10:40:06 PM

Great to here some movement on the exchange!! I would to get on the smaller exchanges first than move onto Bittrex and Polo!!
HokutoKen

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 10:49:04 PM

I think a really good function would be to allow people to sell subscriptions to private content for HIRE or BTC. I got a bunch of guitar tutorials that I really would like to monetize a bit. More than the views that i'm getting on youtube. It could also work for all sorts of tutorial type content too, what do you think ?

I second this idea, I would want private subscription where I can grow my clients and user base. The ratings system could be applied to this, right?   
DrPaid

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 12:27:37 AM

I think a really good function would be to allow people to sell subscriptions to private content for HIRE or BTC. I got a bunch of guitar tutorials that I really would like to monetize a bit. More than the views that i'm getting on youtube. It could also work for all sorts of tutorial type content too, what do you think ?

I second this idea, I would want private subscription where I can grow my clients and user base. The ratings system could be applied to this, right?   

An interesting point here....Maybe a new way to give trading lessons, charts etc.
free10

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 04:50:39 AM

Great to here some movement on the exchange!! I would to get on the smaller exchanges first than move onto Bittrex and Polo!!

Well from what I know, Bittrex is the go-to for alts no?
CryptoKungfu

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 04:52:46 AM

Bithire is a global online market place for offering services and acquiring services. Bithire uses Bitcoin and the blockchain for providing a secure and decentralised payment solution. In addition, members can utilize our in-site currency HIRE token for micro-tipping, redeeming rewards, and more!

GET IT DONE!
Have a job you need done? Bithire is your team here to help you complete your vision!

OFFER YOUR SERVICES
Have a skill or talent you want to share? Time to get paid doing what you love! Offer your services on the BitHire network.

SECURITY AND TRUST
Secure transactions are powered bitcoin and the blockchain providing anonymity and security.

Bithire will allow those with valuable skills to do work in exchange for Bitcoin and Hire Token!
Whether it’s working as a virtual assistant, graphic designer, website designer, coding or even giving lessons, Bithire is the place to find the perfect person to hire.

The website will be the first to offer completely blockchain based payments and furthermore, will make use of the HIRE token for tipping.

In addition to tipping, HIRE token will be accepted on the site for paid advertising, as well as featuring your gig.

To kick start the website, we shall be offering fee-less job posting for the first 6 months. After which, a small fee of 5% will be applied!

WE NOW HAVE A CHINESE ANN THREAD!:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1232888.0

https://i.imgur.com/rBFBbs1.png

Ticker : HIRE
Coin Supply : 42,000,000
PoS Interest : 3%
Coinbase Maturity : 20
Min Stake Age : 2 Hours
Block Time :  60 seconds

Nodes
Code:
To Be Announced

This Crowdfund will last for 2 weeks starting today (07-10-2015) ending (21-10-2015)

UPDATE: Our Crowdfund has been met! Thank you for your support!

We are looking to raise a minimum of 10 BTC for the project to go ahead.
This will allow us fund the server costs and in continue development of the website platform.
If we reach our 25 BTC target, a strong marketing campaign will be put together which will involve paid adverts across the web.

We would also like to look at potentially bringing onboard some freelancers onboard for the launch of the site.
These early freelancers would benefit from the advertising and marketing which would highlight their services.

(22-10-2015) Our whitepaper is now ready and available for all to view!
I recently read fivver secured 60 million dollars in funding to implement Bitcoin into their site. So I think your really onto something here. Will be nice to see if you can beat them to the punch on that one! As a freelancer I look forward to joining Bithire. I will keep an eye out for progress. Best of luck!
coinblazer

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 04:58:52 AM

I'm looking for some coin coding services, will pay in HIRE too.

interesting application, could cause quite an eruption in more alts appearing all of a sudden Wink
free10

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 05:21:32 AM

We do have a MAC wallet on the way, so you guys don't have to worry about that! It's just taking a bit longer because of the other stuff we have to do for now. But mac users, we have not forgotten you!

You sure that you dnt need to hire someone to make mac wallet? Wink
nagatraju

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 05:22:04 AM

Yes, I agree with you.  Cryptsy and Bittrex are best ones.
free10

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 05:24:22 AM

Yes, I agree with you.  Cryptsy and Bittrex are best ones.

Oh this is just as I thought Smiley Yeah go for these 2 for sure, I am sure they can see the potential in this Smiley
busyviable

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 05:43:47 AM

Any preview for how profiles will be like on the site? Was thinking it would be cool if we were able to customize my profile as a freelancer somehow? Smiley
MomoCoin

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 05:31:36 PM

Wallet is working well on my end although I dont have any coin YET. So looking forward to the first word of exchange listing *hint hint*. Good work so far and you have my attention with this one. Will post some stuff on twitter when you guys release and get listed.

You would probably benefit from a subreddit too maybe. Depends if there are any people willing to mod etc.

Site looks slick btw  Grin

@MomoCoins
https://twitter.com/MomoCoins
No, I am not a coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: