Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2024, 09:14:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitHIRE (HIRE) | Freelance Market | Microtipping | Adverts | Featured Gigs  (Read 46000 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Wobbles

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:42:09 AM

Been looking around at some alts again, and this one caught my interest

Is this listed on any exchanges yet? I've looked at all the major ones but no sign of it. If not, when will it be up?
Preen (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:43:33 AM

Been looking around at some alts again, and this one caught my interest

Is this listed on any exchanges yet? I've looked at all the major ones but no sign of it. If not, when will it be up?

Hey we appreciate your interest in your coin but as I have answered already we are still awaiting a reply. For instant updates, why not follow our facebook and twitter too? Smiley Should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to ask away here.
Zawamiya

Activity: 526
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:45:04 PM

I can maybe look at getting a subreddit made, if the devs are fine with me looking after that.. Obviously the scope for this is going to be larger than just crypto services.
Preen (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:53:48 PM

I can maybe look at getting a subreddit made, if the devs are fine with me looking after that.. Obviously the scope for this is going to be larger than just crypto services.

Hi, yes we are totally fine with a subreddit being made for this. If this is done, please post the link and send a pm and I will update the OP to include the link. And yes we envision that the scope will be way larger than just crypto services as we want to reach out to all kinds of services that freelancers can offer as much as possible without any kind of limitation.
mattjack

Activity: 120

Matt or Jack? Why not both!

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 02:10:46 AM

I can help moderate, i've been here from the start. Lets get that going!
Preen (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 02:21:13 AM

I can help moderate, i've been here from the start. Lets get that going!

Well if anything, I am sure you two can reach an agreement on moderating the subreddit Smiley We would appreciate the help that we can get in the run up to launch Cheesy
DrPaid

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 03:38:19 AM

Will you guys be doing featured freelancers on your site? If so, how would that work? I'd imagine the site needs to make its money through advertising. Perhaps sponsored spotlights should be a thing too.
Melds

Activity: 205

Investor / Trader / Analyst

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 03:48:21 AM

Will you guys be doing featured freelancers on your site? If so, how would that work? I'd imagine the site needs to make its money through advertising. Perhaps sponsored spotlights should be a thing too.

I remember reading somewhere further back that hire coin will be used to pay for featured spots. As well as advertising on the site.

Preen (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 04:24:03 AM

I remember reading somewhere further back that hire coin will be used to pay for featured spots. As well as advertising on the site.

Yes this is correct! The HIRE coin can be used in those ways, many have been asking about when HIRE will be on exchanges and we are still awaiting a reply, the best way for instant notification for when this will happen is to follow our twitter and facebook pages provided on the original post of this thread Smiley
hunnaryb

Activity: 506

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 06:37:12 AM

Yes this is correct! The HIRE coin can be used in those ways, many have been asking about when HIRE will be on exchanges and we are still awaiting a reply, the best way for instant notification for when this will happen is to follow our twitter and facebook pages provided on the original post of this thread Smiley

Just followed, and thanks for keeping us up to date. Its encouraging to see you reply as often as you do. My patience can give in to my emotions sometimes.

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Preen (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 03:05:40 PM

Just followed, and thanks for keeping us up to date. Its encouraging to see you reply as often as you do. My patience can give in to my emotions sometimes.

I am very glad that you feel this way, as majority of the work needed to be done has been completed it is important we keep track of feedback and queries as we head closer to launch. We really hope for Bihire's success but it cannot be done without the support of the community.

@Zawamiya and @mattjack: Has the subreddit been made? Smiley I am keen to jump in and get communications going with the community there too
MomoCoin

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 03:30:44 PM

Reddit sounds good. Will we be able to upload a sample portfolio of our work like fiverr? I think its quite important for freelancers to show off their talent. I've been on other freelancing websites and its basically a condensed CV. Sounds good but they have nothing to show.   

@MomoCoins
https://twitter.com/MomoCoins
No, I am not a coin.
mattjack

Activity: 120

Matt or Jack? Why not both!

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 11:44:22 PM

Reddit sounds good. Will we be able to upload a sample portfolio of our work like fiverr? I think its quite important for freelancers to show off their talent. I've been on other freelancing websites and its basically a condensed CV. Sounds good but they have nothing to show.   

Hey! I have just made a reddit account as I was keen to handle a subreddit but I need to post for a bit so I cannot make it for sometime. I will pm u Preen when its ready, also contacted zawamiya and we agreed to moderate together!
fuddudle

Activity: 150

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 04:58:22 AM

Hey! I have just made a reddit account as I was keen to handle a subreddit but I need to post for a bit so I cannot make it for sometime. I will pm u Preen when its ready, also contacted zawamiya and we agreed to moderate together!

You got a link to that?

Preen (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 02:21:11 PM

You got a link to that?

Hey there, yes I know this restriction as reddit don't allow new accounts to make a subreddit so unfortunately there is no link to the subreddit for now. If there is anyone who is able to make a subreddit please pm us as none of the team have an account on reddit at the moment.
td93

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 09:14:25 PM

I would imagine a subreddit for Bithire only being useful to just link your profile or job listings in hope of reddit users to see them right?
DrPaid

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 09:35:27 PM

You know, I went on fiverr the other day to have some work done and its full of copy / paste members with auto generated shit. I supposed thats to be expected from a $5 dollar portfolio. I hope hire appeals to those with some higher standards and gains them recognition through tipping!
hunnaryb

Activity: 506

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 10:12:27 PM

You know, I went on fiverr the other day to have some work done and its full of copy / paste members with auto generated shit. I supposed thats to be expected from a $5 dollar portfolio. I hope hire appeals to those with some higher standards and gains them recognition through tipping!

There are other good places too like 99-designs I'm going to support this project and see how it turns out though. Is there a more exact eta on the release ? I know you guys already contacted exchanges, i'm stoked for the actual site though.

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Melds

Activity: 205

Investor / Trader / Analyst

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 04:14:52 AM

I think you guys should maybe run some video marketing, and maybe get an email list going to post some official newsletters.
I get newsletters from fiverr every week or so and it does steer me to go have a look at whats going on over there. Plus, I think what HIRE needs is some exposure to outside of crypto-currency also. I don't remember if you guys are going to be accepting fiat currencies as well?

Preen (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 08:15:46 PM

There are other good places too like 99-designs I'm going to support this project and see how it turns out though. Is there a more exact eta on the release ? I know you guys already contacted exchanges, i'm stoked for the actual site though.

Support is always welcomed for this project! As for the site we are hoping that the site will be up within the next 9 days or so, still no word from exchanges for HIRE being listed as of yet but we will definitely let you all know Smiley

I think you guys should maybe run some video marketing, and maybe get an email list going to post some official newsletters.
I get newsletters from fiverr every week or so and it does steer me to go have a look at whats going on over there. Plus, I think what HIRE needs is some exposure to outside of crypto-currency also. I don't remember if you guys are going to be accepting fiat currencies as well?

Yes, we have had listed that within the released whitepaper as for newsletters yes we also have this planned when the site goes up so that we can cater to notifying our clients via e-mail on a regular basis. We haven't had thought of exposure outside cryptocurrency as we are primarily offering a friction-less form of payment that is honored equally when exchanged into fiat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: