Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:42:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitHIRE (HIRE) | Freelance Market | Microtipping | Adverts | Featured Gigs  (Read 45975 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mattjack

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

Matt or Jack? Why not both!

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 05:40:22 PM

I was looking around the forums today and I thought the services section is really rather messy. But at the same time, I do wonder how it will look on the hire website. Probably a section of just crypto-services alone. Some of them seem very oriented to this forum itself.
hunnaryb

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 06:13:26 PM

I was looking around the forums today and I thought the services section is really rather messy. But at the same time, I do wonder how it will look on the hire website. Probably a section of just crypto-services alone. Some of them seem very oriented to this forum itself.

I'm pretty sure a crypto fiverr would target mostly the same crowd but those who use the site will likely be from the crypto community who have some speculative interest in the coin and the business. Still, the overheads on using crypto 'should' be cheaper, so it stands a good chance of being popular if enough people latch on to it.

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Zawamiya

Activity: 526

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 06:15:31 PM

Maybe an IRC channel would be good and perhaps a signature campaign to get the project awareness around would help some?
Preen (OP)

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 04:37:23 AM

Maybe an IRC channel would be good and perhaps a signature campaign to get the project awareness around would help some?

Well yes, we had an IRC channel in mind in order to be able to cater to any needs/support that users may need quick attention to, as for a signature campaign although we have not thought of it originally this may be a good idea should Bithire perform very well. Our priorities as I may have previously mentioned are to get the HIRE coin listed as well as getting the site fully up and running.
jaylin

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 08:56:22 AM

Well yes, we had an IRC channel in mind in order to be able to cater to any needs/support that users may need quick attention to, as for a signature campaign although we have not thought of it originally this may be a good idea should Bithire perform very well. Our priorities as I may have previously mentioned are to get the HIRE coin listed as well as getting the site fully up and running.

Do you have any bounties for translations? I also do crypto promotion which i'll accept HIRE for.
Poison59

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 09:56:27 AM

Any update yet on getting on an exchange? Black Friday weekend already here
Preen (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 09:56:35 PM

Do you have any bounties for translations? I also do crypto promotion which i'll accept HIRE for.

We recently had a chinese ANN thread open up so naturally yes if you are able to translate into other languages as that would be a big help, as for crypto promotion we currently already have a member of the team working on it.

Any update yet on getting on an exchange? Black Friday weekend already here

Hey there no word yet but please follow our twitter/facebook pages to be the first to know asap Smiley We understand that it is a good period of the year to launch but we cannot rush this project as we are handling it with the uttermost care Wink

free10

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 05:18:40 AM

Hey OP, will you be doing any kind of competition/giveaway in the build up to launch? May be like free HIRE tokens or whatever? I haven't been able to get hold of any Sad
Preen (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 05:29:54 AM

Hey OP, will you be doing any kind of competition/giveaway in the build up to launch? May be like free HIRE tokens or whatever? I haven't been able to get hold of any Sad

Hey yes, we are thinking about it Wink So why not follow our twitter @Bithire and watch out Smiley
a1059

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 02:14:26 PM

Just got directed to the thread via your twitter, a freelancer who sometimes writes articles and a graphic designer too! Hope this can really change my freelance game! Cheesy
jaylin

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 05:16:38 AM

Just got directed to the thread via your twitter, a freelancer who sometimes writes articles and a graphic designer too! Hope this can really change my freelance game! Cheesy

Welcome to the community! Still waiting on some news to come out, but just staking away whilst waiting.
Zawamiya

Activity: 526

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 05:17:57 AM

Hey yes, we are thinking about it Wink So why not follow our twitter @Bithire and watch out Smiley

I know you guys are busy with the site, but we need a bit info on when its coming out, been waiting to see whether I hold or sell for a while now but still no exchanges to trade this at yet..
Melds

Activity: 205

Investor / Trader / Analyst

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:27:41 AM

I signed up to the newsletter on the site. Apparently we're expecting something before Xmas? I'd like to offer some jobs and make a little for the post christmas sales. A bit late for Christmas now I reckon.

Preen (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:52:11 PM

Hi guys

I've been working at the site for the last few, and we're coming up to a point where the platform is going to be undergoing some testing. This is going to be a closed beta test so it won't be public just yet until we get out all the bugs. But what you can expect to see is how the flow of freelancing will be on this. Obviously the integration of payment gateways is one of the harder tasks as security is of utmost importance.

We'll be sending out invites to the guys who have shown us most interest in the coming few days, to take a look at what we've got so far, and testing internally. So you will be able  create your profile, and list your services. However payment will not go live just yet.

Thanks for the support, and looking forward to seeing you all use our platform! Smiley

PreeN
DrPaid

Activity: 157

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:24:04 AM

Hey been off for a while. Still not on an exchange? Sad(( I hope you guys really have reached out for listing somewhere, I suggest promoting the coin through crypto channels too Smiley . Maybe some more screens of your progress would be nice.
hunnaryb

Activity: 506

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 06:21:45 AM

Well i'm glad op is still here. I'm still around, just looking for some work, any of you guys looking for some logo design ?

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

MomoCoin

Activity: 170

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:39:59 PM

@Preen let us know if theres anything the community can do to get the project along.

Its understandable a project like this can take time to come to fruition. I'd say sit tight and let the dev team get on with work and once listed you wont regret. Patience and communication are key. Was enjoying your twitter updates, hope to see more.

@MomoCoins
https://twitter.com/MomoCoins
No, I am not a coin.
Preen (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 04:46:30 AM

Hey been off for a while. Still not on an exchange? Sad(( I hope you guys really have reached out for listing somewhere, I suggest promoting the coin through crypto channels too Smiley . Maybe some more screens of your progress would be nice.

Hi, we are still in the process of site creation and we are really keen on perfecting it before we can fully progress. Exchanges have expressed interest and would like to see the site beforehand so I am hoping that this is integral to Bithire being listed. Do not worry, we are ensuring that the site runs smoothly and that the user experience is perfect

Well i'm glad op is still here. I'm still around, just looking for some work, any of you guys looking for some logo design ?

Well not at the moment since we are primarily focusing on getting the site done and the HIRE token listed, but we will be in touch if we need you Wink

@Preen let us know if theres anything the community can do to get the project along.

Its understandable a project like this can take time to come to fruition. I'd say sit tight and let the dev team get on with work and once listed you wont regret. Patience and communication are key. Was enjoying your twitter updates, hope to see more.

We are glad to hear that we have the cooperation of the community all the way; yes, a project like this requires a lot of care and we want it to be as perfect as possible. We have been patient in developing this project and I hope you have been as well, we have been keeping up communications here and through our social media so we hope that everyone is assured that we will provide a fantastic freelancer platform.
a1059

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 04:49:28 AM

Oh just followed the twitter! I have done some reading and its really neat that you guys are pretty much the first project that I know of with a dedicated altcoin to freelancing. I am just as understanding and patient as any of your supporters so I am hoping that your site will be great.
mattjack

Activity: 120

Matt or Jack? Why not both!

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:10:42 AM

Hey OP sorry I have been busy recently but I have been posting on my reddit account here and there so I am hoping to be able to make the subreddit for Bithire soon!  Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: