Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:55:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How long should the Trezor giveaway last?
2 weeks
3 weeks
1 month

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [TX]TRANSFER - BITTREX - MULTIPOOL - ANDROID - POS,TOR,MN, STEALTH  (Read 317834 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
infernoman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 964
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 07:41:12 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2015, 12:31:18 AM by infernoman

I've been slowly working on learning about OSX today... I've gone through 5 different operating systems, and finally gotten the app to install on my phone lol.... Most of the changes are done, the new wallet connects to the network. But is having trouble with the block hashes. Therefore isnt downloading blocks. I've contacted the developer of the ios wallet to see if they'd be willing to give us a hand.

Spencer from darksilk is taking his turn chipping away at darksend to see if we can get it working properly. The best part is we keep each other updated along the way and have a nice development partnership going on, If I find something, I tell him, and vice versa. Since he was working on darksend today. I was working on finding us a viable IOS solution. We already have a graphics designer ready to go on the IOS wallet once we get it working correctly.

I also noticed that this IOS wallet has a form of cross sending already integrated into it as well. Using Shapeshift the IOS wallet is able to send bitcoin payments from it. So WHEN we get accepted to shapeshift. Then we will also be able to do the same Wink and there will be cross sending from ALL wallets that will be available. Android included once its been updated Wink

Retweet if you can !

https://twitter.com/clark_alastair/status/660367851073765376
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2015, 11:59:29 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2015, 01:27:14 PM by WigitGetIt

Please comment on the reddit post I made this morning.  Leave a note of support, if you can.  Grin

https://redd.it/3qyc9b

If you do the twitter thingy click the link below and retweet and comment.  We are working to get our project noticed, and your continued support appreciated.  Wink

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=%23transfercoin&src=typd

Infernoman has been working night and day on the development of this project.  Lets support him anyway we can, as a community.  Buy, Mine, and promote anyway that you can.  Cool

I am going to do some research and see what else I can out together for promoting.  If you have any ideas please drop a note here in the thread.

Thanks again to Infernoman and the community for the support.

Edit: Please retweet when you can.  Grin https://twitter.com/wigitgetit/status/660447547442356224
infernoman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 01:08:25 AM

I wasn't able to get much if / if any work done today yet. I will be starting back on the IOS wallet later tonight to see if i'm able to make some progress with it. In the next week, i'll make it my priority to get the rest of the work done on the QT client, and also make sure darksend is working correctly on darksilk. If you havent been paying attention the reason I am making sure it works on the darksilk network is because we have the same core, and have been working together to get both of our clients working correctly. Since darksilk has not been officially launched we are able to test things over there that we might not be able to do on our own network. Let's hope tonight I make some progress on the IOS wallet. So I can properly decide whether or not it will be worthwhile to purchase a developers license for apple, to have our app added into the app store. If not theres always outside help to get things on the right path Wink

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
CosaNostra

Activity: 843
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 08:03:43 PM

Great work, dev! You are the best!  Cool

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
infernoman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 11:01:46 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2015, 12:30:49 AM by infernoman

Updates for today :

Darksend has been confirmed working on the darksilk network Wink Once the next client is released and when the next fork initiates, darksend will start working for us. and instantX should also work. but we arent able to confirm that instantx will work until there is enough masternodes online to do the testing.

I also got ahold of the IOS dev , and am talking with him about a cost of an IOS wallet for us. Since he is much more experienced with the IOS code.
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 01:13:48 PM

When will we be able to download new wallet?
infernoman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 12:44:00 AM

If your referring to the new QT wallets, I'm hoping to get them released in the next week or so. I'm trying to make sure everything has been updated correctly, and is functioning properly. I've been through the 0.11.2 github of dash's a few times over now, and we seem to keep finding things that have been missed, Now that darksend is actually working correctly, we can start focusing on other parts of the wallet. Once I am confident that the changes ive made are working correctly. which shouldnt be long, then i'll start asking others to swap to the new client, and get some beta testers for that.
chey

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

I'm a miner not a minor.

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2015, 03:17:49 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2015, 01:25:18 PM by chey

If your referring to the new QT wallets, I'm hoping to get them released in the next week or so. I'm trying to make sure everything has been updated correctly, and is functioning properly. I've been through the 0.11.2 github of dash's a few times over now, and we seem to keep finding things that have been missed, Now that darksend is actually working correctly, we can start focusing on other parts of the wallet. Once I am confident that the changes ive made are working correctly. which shouldnt be long, then i'll start asking others to swap to the new client, and get some beta testers for that.

PM me if you need any help compiling and or testing any wallets.

Edit: I finally bot my MacBook setup to compile the Qt wallet.

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
infernoman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 05:53:52 AM

I tried sending 10000 Tx out of my wallet and it made it freeze at block 91482, I went to check and repair my wallet and it comes up with a mismatch spent coins error:

23:04:32

checkwallet

{
"mismatched spent coins" : 1,
"amount in question" : 10000.00000000
}

23:04:58

repairwallet

{
"amount affected by repair" : 10000.00000000
}

Not sure how to fix this issue, I have tried restarting the wallet, resyncing the wallet and everything else I can think of. Any ideas?

Does the repairwallet command not fix your issue? If not then I'll need to look into the function to see what could be going wrong. A workaround for this. If repairwallet is not working, is you could dump the private keys for your wallet to a text file, then re import them. Also could you tell me which client version and protocol version you are running?
excword

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 08:39:34 AM

I tried sending 10000 Tx out of my wallet and it made it freeze at block 91482, I went to check and repair my wallet and it comes up with a mismatch spent coins error:

checkwallet

{
}

repairwallet

{
}

Not sure how to fix this issue, I have tried restarting the wallet, resyncing the wallet and everything else I can think of. Any ideas?

Does the repairwallet command not fix your issue? If not then I'll need to look into the function to see what could be going wrong. A workaround for this. If repairwallet is not working, is you could dump the private keys for your wallet to a text file, then re import them. Also could you tell me which client version and protocol version you are running?

Open Debug console window and type resendtx. Sometimes it will resolve it.
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:32:37 AM

checkwallet

{
}

repairwallet

{
}

Open Debug console window and type resendtx. Sometimes it will resolve it.

if not, restoring an earlier backup of your wallet should do the trick has for me in the past with other coins
infernoman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 05:33:52 PM

No problem at all, after typing out my messaage, I thought about the version change Wink

IOS wallet is under development now, partial payment for this has already been sent.

We are working on testing the other features in the wallet. In the process of updating darksend. Both Darksilk and Transfercoin have managed to break the stealth addresses lol. SOO we are working on getting that fixed over the next few days.

The cross sending and withdrawing from bittrex will require you to enter the password to your wallet IF its encrypted. Currently the api keys are NOT stored on disk. But since password protection has been implemented, it is something I am considering doing.

GetMinFee has been implemented which will allow for up to 50kb in FREE transactions. This also allows darksend transactions to the masternode to be processed without a fee.

I am hoping to have all of the work finished by next weekend and get the clients released. But if anyone is able to build and test a client send me a PM. And I will link you to my personal github branch where the work is taking place. Voting for the Hard fork has been locked at block 140 000, which leaves about ~20-30 days before the next fork.
WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 02:48:48 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2015, 03:06:35 AM by WigitGetIt

Crytpotalklive interview with bitcoin_dad https://youtu.be/DVcrWR4QIsU
giving away 6000 TX

Edit: Good watch only about 24 minutes. Looks like @coinpromo won the 6000 $TX.
MysterE

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 09:04:43 AM

Great work taking over the coin, I see a lot of potential for growth in the future. Since you are looking at a fork soon are you considering increasing the block size to meet future demand, this will also speed up the confirmation process and future proof the coin.

mrjersey03

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 02:52:25 PM

Grin hahaha. new coin? new free project? Grin
indahkfi

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 03:33:06 PM

good job ang good luck  Wink Wink
infernoman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 08:52:14 PM

good job ang good luck  Wink Wink

Great work taking over the coin, I see a lot of potential for growth in the future. Since you are looking at a fork soon are you considering increasing the block size to meet future demand, this will also speed up the confirmation process and future proof the coin.

Thank you for the kind words. Also the current block size limit is already at 20x the current Bitcoin core. In the future I may increase the number of free transactions per block that can be accepted. Dependent on how the network grows.
WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 02:02:55 PM

No problem at all, after typing out my messaage, I thought about the version change Wink

IOS wallet is under development now, partial payment for this has already been sent.

We are working on testing the other features in the wallet. In the process of updating darksend. Both Darksilk and Transfercoin have managed to break the stealth addresses lol. SOO we are working on getting that fixed over the next few days.

The cross sending and withdrawing from bittrex will require you to enter the password to your wallet IF its encrypted. Currently the api keys are NOT stored on disk. But since password protection has been implemented, it is something I am considering doing.

GetMinFee has been implemented which will allow for up to 50kb in FREE transactions. This also allows darksend transactions to the masternode to be processed without a fee.

I am hoping to have all of the work finished by next weekend and get the clients released. But if anyone is able to build and test a client send me a PM. And I will link you to my personal github branch where the work is taking place. Voting for the Hard fork has been locked at block 140 000, which leaves about ~20-30 days before the next fork.

I wanted to bump this so it doesn't get overlooked.

Also I wanted to drop a note that I tested the new wallet last night with infernoman. I think everyone will like the added features. 

I was able to get a full sync in just under an hour, over wireless. Below are the specs.

Intel Core i7
128GB SSD
8GB of RAM
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 02:24:29 PM

Im waiting for new release  Smiley
Trial

Activity: 664
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 04:16:16 PM

I start a wallet, there is a window:

In what reason?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: