Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:22:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How long should the Trezor giveaway last?
2 weeks
3 weeks
1 month

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [TX]TRANSFER - BITTREX - MULTIPOOL - ANDROID - POS,TOR,MN, STEALTH  (Read 317813 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 11:50:25 AM

I will donate 10k TX. Who else is willing to chip in?

Give donation address.

I'll send it over through PM just so we dont get our thread banned Wink Thank you for the donation. It will definitely be put to good use. In total, I will have recieved about 0.1 btc from donations. I still have funds of my own left, but am trying to make a few smart investments. To try and help provide a bit more for the future. If I'm not making much sense I do apologize. Its 6:30 am here and I'm running on tylenols to keep away the teeth pain.

Another cool thing I'd like to talk about since we're on the subject of budgets and donations. In the future this will be a LOT easier. And anyone who has a proposed plan and budget can apply for funding through the voting system. When you vote for a proposed project, you are helping fund that project by donating a percentage of your masternode earnings to the project proposed.

I am with ozboy2014 PM me the address infernoman, I'll throw down 10k also.  Grin
infernoman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 964

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 11:52:54 AM

Give donation address.

I'll send it over through PM just so we dont get our thread banned Wink Thank you for the donation. It will definitely be put to good use. In total, I will have recieved about 0.1 btc from donations. I still have funds of my own left, but am trying to make a few smart investments. To try and help provide a bit more for the future. If I'm not making much sense I do apologize. Its 6:30 am here and I'm running on tylenols to keep away the teeth pain.

Another cool thing I'd like to talk about since we're on the subject of budgets and donations. In the future this will be a LOT easier. And anyone who has a proposed plan and budget can apply for funding through the voting system. When you vote for a proposed project, you are helping fund that project by donating a percentage of your masternode earnings to the project proposed.

I am with ozboy2014 PM me the address infernoman, I'll throw down 10k also.  Grin

Thanks wigit, Of course anything extra that may be donated will be used for future projects. If anyone would like to donate to me personally just let me know, so I can move the funds out of these addresses.
ozboy2014

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 11:55:08 AM

Give donation address.

10K sent. Should go through once Yobit gets its act together lol
infernoman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 12:04:50 PM

Give donation address.

10K sent. Should go through once Yobit gets its act together lol

Received from both of you. Thank you for stepping up to the plate and making the first donation. And thank you both for making a generous donation which I'll try to make go as far as possible. I welcome donations of all sizes, and if anyone likes I can make the current costs public for everyone to get an idea of what goes on behind the scenes a bit more.
infernoman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 12:38:50 AM

I still havent heard back from the android dev, But in other new's tonight i'll be working on updating the GUI some more to make cross sending a bit easier on android. Currently each time the wallet restarts. The Api keys have to be re entered into the wallet. What i'll be doing is working on a solution to that. And giving you guys an option to save your api keys.
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 11:11:21 AM

really like the hard working on this coin.
looks like a solid up building from the ground on Smiley

Yes the kind of work here is great! We have now only present these coin for the biggies of the world!
socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 09:39:19 PM

Is there a working windows wallet? With Inferno's updated Win Wallet I get a runaway exception error every time I try to start the wallet.

EDIT:

Nevermind I'm an idiot, had to delete the old TX wallet folder in my appdata directory and it started up fine

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
infernoman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 06:18:26 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2015, 11:39:27 AM by infernoman

Looking for a bit of information about the HMAC function for openssl and if anyone could look over the code for the API keys that would be amazing. Currently the api key save/load works on windows. but isnt working on linux. and mac is obviously untested. because the HMAC functions dont seem to be working on MAC.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/33979956/crypto-encoding-decoding-fails-on-linux

EDIT:

FIXED ! - http://stackoverflow.com/questions/33979148/hmac-on-mountain-lion-osx-10-8-3-exc-crash
ozboy2014

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 02:30:40 AM

Any new roadmap? Explain how you are going to replicate DASH...
infernoman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 03:34:22 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2015, 04:38:19 AM by infernoman

I still have a few things left on the current roadmap to finish up with, Wigitgetit is working on a new website for us and I am waiting to test some of the features that were implemented from DASH. In the next few days I'll start testing darksend, as well as instantX. I have been working on the GUI of the wallet for the past few days. This includes being able to save your api keys, which will be essential for cross sending and trading on the android wallet. Spencer over at darksilk has continued to move forward, which will make our lives a bit easier going forward.

Currently I've been working on things that do not require a fork. And making things more user friendly. Once I'm done with testing all of the features that were implemented during the last fork in the next few days. I'll start working on fixes for any problems found. There have been a few found already, but are slowly being worked on while getting new features implemented.

The plan isn't so much to replicate dash, but provide a better alternative to people. Than the current proof of stake/masternode coins. Don't get me wrong dash is going very good for themselves, although i may have a few disagreements with what they've done. They provide a perfect baseline for us to work from. Dash is also one of many coins that i base my updates from. Since they are not proof of stake. The code does differ in some places.

In the next 2-3 months. I would like to get these things finished. Things with a * beside just need tested.

Save/Load API keys fixes
InstantX*
Darksend*
Android wallet
Ios wallet
Stealth messaging fixes
Website
Staking Web wallet
r-pi wallets for staking and masternodes

While i'm doing all of this I will be looking for any small updates that can be added, and don't require a fork. Stuff like the automatic backups, dns seeds, GUI updates etc.

EDIT:
I'll also be trying to increase the amount of funds available for projects, in the address specified here. https://chain.so/address/BTC/1TXdoNaTfWPYU4P2TbBgwMTnene8DuSbT

Before anything is sent from this address. I'll be posting publicly what the funds will be used for, and gather opinions from the community. If negative. Then I will focus on other projects that the community is more concerned or excited about. So far there is 0.25 btc in there which is going to be used toward the android wallet. First thing i'd like to do is get darksend and instantx tested to make sure it works on a live network, and get the api key fixes in there. That way the android wallet is able to use all of these features as well.
infernoman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 07:48:31 AM

First things first. Mac wallets are fixed !!! The trading will now work on mac, linux, and windows. I'm going to get the mac QT released before bed, then tomorrow hopefully i can get this issue sorted with the api keys.

https://github.com/transferdev/Transfercoin/commit/5ae5a3a17517f28a56fbb71e7508a6ae3f581991
TheInfidel

Activity: 532

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 07:48:46 AM

This is looking really good. I'm especially waiting for an updated Android wallet, until I read a post further up I thought it was a bug in my system, having to manually add the keys every time.

ozboy2014

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 08:51:54 AM

I still have a few things left on the current roadmap to finish up with, Wigitgetit is working on a new website for us and I am waiting to test some of the features that were implemented from DASH. In the next few days I'll start testing darksend, as well as instantX. I have been working on the GUI of the wallet for the past few days. This includes being able to save your api keys, which will be essential for cross sending and trading on the android wallet. Spencer over at darksilk has continued to move forward, which will make our lives a bit easier going forward.

Currently I've been working on things that do not require a fork. And making things more user friendly. Once I'm done with testing all of the features that were implemented during the last fork in the next few days. I'll start working on fixes for any problems found. There have been a few found already, but are slowly being worked on while getting new features implemented.

The plan isn't so much to replicate dash, but provide a better alternative to people. Than the current proof of stake/masternode coins. Don't get me wrong dash is going very good for themselves, although i may have a few disagreements with what they've done. They provide a perfect baseline for us to work from. Dash is also one of many coins that i base my updates from. Since they are not proof of stake. The code does differ in some places.

In the next 2-3 months. I would like to get these things finished. Things with a * beside just need tested.

Save/Load API keys fixes
InstantX*
Darksend*
Android wallet
Ios wallet
Stealth messaging fixes
Website
Staking Web wallet
r-pi wallets for staking and masternodes

While i'm doing all of this I will be looking for any small updates that can be added, and don't require a fork. Stuff like the automatic backups, dns seeds, GUI updates etc.

EDIT:
I'll also be trying to increase the amount of funds available for projects, in the address specified here. https://chain.so/address/BTC/1TXdoNaTfWPYU4P2TbBgwMTnene8DuSbT

Before anything is sent from this address. I'll be posting publicly what the funds will be used for, and gather opinions from the community. If negative. Then I will focus on other projects that the community is more concerned or excited about. So far there is 0.25 btc in there which is going to be used toward the android wallet. First thing i'd like to do is get darksend and instantx tested to make sure it works on a live network, and get the api key fixes in there. That way the android wallet is able to use all of these features as well.

Thanks for the updates
infernoman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 09:06:54 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2015, 06:55:03 AM by infernoman

This is looking really good. I'm especially waiting for an updated Android wallet, until I read a post further up I thought it was a bug in my system, having to manually add the keys every time.

Originally I thought this was a bug too, but as I got further into it i realized that it was just keeping the keys in a password format (invisible) until the client was closed. One of the reasons i suspect they didnt do this originally is because of the extra dependency and without it they wouldve been storing the keys in a text format. But rest assured, I'll get it fixed up soon enough. Most of the work for it is already done. Im just having issues getting it to work across all operating systems

EDIT: UPDATED LINK FOR STATIC BUILD... I hope.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3iepcw4f5n20k70/Transfer-Qt.zip?dl=0

There it is Smiley FINALLY a QT version of mac WITH the trading page.

THATS RIGHT. WE'VE GOT IT HERE FIRST FOLKS !

Every other coin I've seen with this implemented, Hasn't been able to find a fix. So enjoy the trading page on Mac guys.
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 10:25:14 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2015, 10:45:03 AM by raetsch

is there a problem with irc? can't connect anymore.

edit: seems to be solved, wherever the problem was...
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 12:09:05 PM

Originally I thought this was a bug too, but as I got further into it i realized that it was just keeping the keys in a password format (invisible) until the client was closed. One of the reasons i suspect they didnt do this originally is because of the extra dependency and without it they wouldve been storing the keys in a text format. But rest assured, I'll get it fixed up soon enough. Most of the work for it is already done. Im just having issues getting it to work across all operating systems

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v70cqtuzvvg15ta/Transfer-Qt.app.rar?dl=0

There it is Smiley FINALLY a QT version of mac WITH the trading page.

THATS RIGHT. WE'VE GOT IT HERE FIRST FOLKS !

Every other coin I've seen with this implemented, Hasn't been able to find a fix. So enjoy the trading page on Mac guys.

This is really awesome Infernoman. Your work on this project has been tremendous.

I have been working on the website and I think it is time for people to see it. I do have a few minor things i want to do for it, but feel free to share.

Transfercoin Website http://transfercoin.io/

Also I would like us to make a continued to push to submit to Poloniex and Vote for Transfercoin at C-Cex.

Submit to Poloniex: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
Vote at C-Cex : https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
CosaNostra

Activity: 843

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 01:16:48 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2015, 01:44:49 PM by CosaNostra

Awesome news, guys!  Cool
In my opinion Transfer coin is one of the most undervalued coins.
If you would only change your avatars...  Wink

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 02:05:08 PM

Awesome news, guys!  Cool
In my opinion Transfer coin is one of the most undervalued coins.
If you would only change your avatars...  Wink

I hate these pics here too...its really a problem to think, it could be a serious project! :-D

But I am sure, after developing period, they will surprise us with a serious appearance!

I like this coin, because its really in good hands...

Greetz
Meta
raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 03:23:02 PM

if you want new exchange you can try this
new exchange launch in december: no scam, no p&d coin

you can contact them

https://1ex.trade/contact.php
infernoman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 04:03:28 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2015, 08:18:31 PM by infernoman

Just a comment about our pictures LOL. It's a bit of an inside joke, but we were on IRC one night and GameGear ended up posting them with labels. Since most of us have never met before it's hard to visualize the person on the other side of the screen, and usually they are portrayed as nerds, gamers etc. As a joke we decided to keep the avatars, as a reminder not everyone on the other side of the screen is what you might think. I know I wouldn't be picked out of a crowd for being a nerd. BUT that doesnt mean i'm not one haha

Also thank you for the suggestion on the exchange. I'll definitely be looking into them when a get a bit of spare time.

A bit more progress for the day. I desperately need to get some sleep though since I havent slept in over 24 hours. When I wake I'll start testing darksend.

https://github.com/Infernoman/Transfercoin/commits/master
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: