Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:44:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How long should the Trezor giveaway last?
2 weeks
3 weeks
1 month

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [TX]TRANSFER - BITTREX - MULTIPOOL - ANDROID - POS,TOR,MN, STEALTH  (Read 317812 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ozboy2014

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 07:13:07 AM

Been testing the hell out of darksend, and it is working much better. Anonymized balances are displaying correctly. The progress is updating properly. Currently i have the max rounds set to 16. A lot of the recent updates ive been working on are just the missing pieces of darksend and instantx. I've also added Rpc commands so that your able to use darksend from the daemon and "getinfo" now includes your darksend balance. Now that I'm more confident darksend is working correctly I can move onto diagnosing the problems with InstantX and start looking into some payment processors as promised.

Another thing thats been added is the ability to stake and run a masternode on the same client without affecting each other. The only downfall to this is you will have to manually split up your coins if the amount your sending is 10 000 and you do want them to stake. Part of this function also denies all Collateral inputs and Denominated inputs for staking. So the denominated and collateral amounts for darksend are not affected while staking.

Currently there are no immediate plans for a hardfork. But i have been make a list of things that need to be done for the next.

I do some some questions for the community regarding LiteMode which does disable a lot of features. Currently it disables DarkSend and Masternode functionality. Although if your running a remote masternode you are still able to control it. So I was thinking to make the wallet even lighter I could disable Stealth messaging and the Masternode manager page. This would be done as easily as adding "litemode=1" to your transfer.conf file. Remove this line and the new functions will appear ! Let me know what you guys think.

EDIT:
One of the things I will need to do. The client, while in lite mode doesnt pick up any masternodes for staking. So Currently only darksend would be disabled with litemode=1

Excellent work as always Infernoman.

One question: how hard is it to add "mass send" functionality with the current wallet build? i.e. the ability to send multiple transactions concurrently from wallet... just thinking about the future when we get the payment gateway in place (and eventually the remmittance platform) that users may not necessarily use TX for single online transaction only but may also want to ultilise the payment gateway/remmittance platform for mass payment such as payroll etc. This will allow TX to reach a wider target audience than some of the competitors..
ozboy2014

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:00:21 AM

Hmmmm... interesting

Alleged bitcoin founder cops a raid

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/technology/alleged-bitcoin-founder-cops-a-raid/news-story/b0f244dde144f5d4bd30c1d736ed7fd2

WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 11:51:27 AM

Checked the Network Weight (as I do everyday) and this morning we are at 2.3 Million.  I haven't seen it this high ever.  This is great.  people holding and staking. Shows the faith people have in the project and infernoman. Infernoman is working really hard all the time to make Transfercoin a great project. Spread the word!!  Grin

Nefritox

Activity: 358
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:06:11 PM

infernoman can you update first page with all informations ? or better do a new one ? with implemented features

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀
                 ▄█▄
         ▄▄      ███
         ▀██▄    ███
      ▄▄▄▄▄███▄  ███
   ▄███████████▀ ███
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀   ███
▄███     ██▀     ███
███              ███
███              ███
███▄            ▄███
 ███▄          ▄███
  ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
    ▀▀████████▀

██                            ██               ▄▄
          ██                            ██               ▀▀
          ██                            ██     ▄▄
  ▄██████▄██    ▄██████▄      ▄██████▄  ██   ▄██▀        ██    ▄██████▄
▄██▀    ▀███  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▄██▀    ▀▀  ██ ▄██▀          ██  ▄██▀    ▀██▄
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          █████▄           ██  ██        ██
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          ██▀▀██▄          ██  ██        ██
▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄▄  ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄▄  ██  ▀██▄    ▄██▀
  ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀  ██     ▀██  ███  ██    ▀██████▀

▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        TWITTER        TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬

infernoman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 964

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:17:13 PM

Been testing the hell out of darksend, and it is working much better. Anonymized balances are displaying correctly. The progress is updating properly. Currently i have the max rounds set to 16. A lot of the recent updates ive been working on are just the missing pieces of darksend and instantx. I've also added Rpc commands so that your able to use darksend from the daemon and "getinfo" now includes your darksend balance. Now that I'm more confident darksend is working correctly I can move onto diagnosing the problems with InstantX and start looking into some payment processors as promised.

Another thing thats been added is the ability to stake and run a masternode on the same client without affecting each other. The only downfall to this is you will have to manually split up your coins if the amount your sending is 10 000 and you do want them to stake. Part of this function also denies all Collateral inputs and Denominated inputs for staking. So the denominated and collateral amounts for darksend are not affected while staking.

Currently there are no immediate plans for a hardfork. But i have been make a list of things that need to be done for the next.

I do some some questions for the community regarding LiteMode which does disable a lot of features. Currently it disables DarkSend and Masternode functionality. Although if your running a remote masternode you are still able to control it. So I was thinking to make the wallet even lighter I could disable Stealth messaging and the Masternode manager page. This would be done as easily as adding "litemode=1" to your transfer.conf file. Remove this line and the new functions will appear ! Let me know what you guys think.

EDIT:
One of the things I will need to do. The client, while in lite mode doesnt pick up any masternodes for staking. So Currently only darksend would be disabled with litemode=1

Excellent work as always Infernoman.

One question: how hard is it to add "mass send" functionality with the current wallet build? i.e. the ability to send multiple transactions concurrently from wallet... just thinking about the future when we get the payment gateway in place (and eventually the remmittance platform) that users may not necessarily use TX for single online transaction only but may also want to ultilise the payment gateway/remmittance platform for mass payment such as payroll etc. This will allow TX to reach a wider target audience than some of the competitors..

Currently there is an option to add multiple recipients to the wallet. I havent tested it yet but the button is in the bottom left of the "Send" page. This will allow for payments to multiple people inside of the same transaction. A bit of updates from last night, I was able to get lite mode working correctly. It removes the darksend and encrypted messaging functionality while it is enabled. Another thing that a user brought up to me was the size of the keypool. The reason it has grown so large is because of the amount of addresses that darksend uses while mixing. So one of the things im going to do is decrease the keypool size with lite mode on. Thus reducing the resources the wallet needs.
Investing123

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

CryptoCalc.org - Altcoin Profit/Loss Calculator

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 05:45:32 AM

Keep up the great work! You've done an incredible job thus far.

infernoman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 06:52:33 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2015, 07:19:12 PM by infernoman

Multiple recipients is confirmed to be working, I was also making some more changes last night to deal with LiteMode. One user noticed that the wallet took much longer to start because of the initial size of the keypool. This can be avoided on the next client release with litemode=1 in your transfer.conf file. This will also disable stealth messaging and darksend. Another thing to note is that you will be able to stake and run a masternode on the same client, without your masternode input being split. The only downfall to this is that Nobody on the network will be able to stake with exact amounts of 10 000

I still have just a few things to get finished up before the android version. But I do have a test client available for anyone interested. I don't like posting the test clients publicly because it's quite a bit harder to find the users that end up downloading it. If I have requests for the test client atleast then I know whos running what. So if your interested in helping test the newest client just send me a PM
WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 12:55:25 AM

Mine at the Multipool (sha256 & Scrypt Miners)

Total TX Paid: 174,080.81419455

infernoman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 06:30:27 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2015, 11:14:08 AM by infernoman

Heres some updates for tonight, Just about finished adding watch only addresses. Still a bit left to do for them. Overview page GUI has been updated to include the watch only addresses and cleaned up darksend.

https://usercontent.irccloud-cdn.com/file/GDJavHGQ/1449811773.JPG
https://usercontent.irccloud-cdn.com/file/prjiMmDq/1449812831.JPG

The transaction in the second photo that is selected is a watch only address, As you can see on the front page it isnt updating correctly yet. And the staking balance is out of alignment. But the Darksend transactions are now displayed correctly in the transaction table. The Darksend Completion is now updating correctly too.

I just looked at my total on github. for additions and deletions.

557 commits / 36,051 ++ / 24,022 --
infernoman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:55:39 PM

We've just surpassed the largest number of transactions per day on the network since the 19th of August. Looks like Darksend is going well across the test clients so far.
nrvasquez

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 03:44:34 AM

I just voted at C-Cex buy sending BTC to the BTC Address provided by C-Cex 1KMeiKd8XCJZPvYkKJgVUNGgfhgbRWfw9s

WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 05:36:41 AM

I just voted at C-Cex buy sending BTC to the BTC Address provided by C-Cex 1KMeiKd8XCJZPvYkKJgVUNGgfhgbRWfw9s

Thank You for voting nrvasquez.  Grin

So I have been doing the new client testing and wanted to share a pic. A note on the Staking label.  I mine with the same addy that I do my staking from.  That way as my balance grows on that address my staking weight grows with it.  Grin

As you can see.  I am staking, masternoding (Label: DomainNTrouble), and Darksend mixing from the same wallet. I have been using this client for about 6 hours now and it has been working fine.  I know infernoman still has some things to do, but it shouldn't be too much longer.  Grin

https://i.imgur.com/nms9K9O.png

If you have sometime please visit the link below a retweet all the tweets I have done over the past couple of days.  I'll be tipping on twitter for the retweets, and there are a lot of tweets.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/Transfercoin?src=hash

I would also like to thank everyone for there support on this project. I believe it is growing well and we seem to be growing pretty well. Introduce Transfercoin to other crypto enthusiasts you know. The future is very bright and we want everyone to be included.

nrvasquez

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 06:19:37 AM

Anytime. There is so much awsome work being done here by the DEV. People need to look at TX. TX is so undervalued and with a bright future. There are a lot of people that are sick and tired of scam coins.  This is no scam coin. I have been with TX since the beginning.  Invest in this coin. I have been buying TX in the open market at Bittrex. 

ozboy2014

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 07:56:23 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2015, 11:10:38 PM by ozboy2014

Anytime. There is so much awsome work being done here by the DEV. People need to look at TX. TX is so undervalued and with a bright future. There are a lot of people that are sick and tired of scam coins.  This is no scam coin. I have been with TX since the beginning.  Invest in this coin. I have been buying TX in the open market at Bittrex.  

Agreed. Do not let the nane "community takeover" confuse you... new dev is way better and committed than the old one. He's got many other functionalities working and has not strayed from the original roadmap at all. Well done infernoman!
infernoman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 08:57:45 PM

Hey guys, Sorry that i've been taking so long with the updates, I found the issue with the Watch only addresses, which has to do with the amounts being staked. causing the watch only balanace to be displayed incorrectly. I'm trying to do a bit of fine tuning to the watch only addresses so you can have a watch only address that stakes. So if you have an r-pi or a remote wallet. You can track the balance of it much easier.

The reason I have been focusing so much on the watch only addresses is because I was not familiar with how to port dash's code into the old functions, So instead of working backwards and trying to port new features into old functions, I am moving forwards and implementing the new functions needed for some of the darksend GUI. This will also put us a step ahead of most PoS coins. To my knowledge I haven't seen any other Proof of stake coins with watch only addresses properly implemented.
raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 09:11:13 PM

good work and good communication as always
ozboy2014

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 02:09:31 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2015, 04:56:52 AM by ozboy2014

good work and good communication as always

Can't wait for the android wallet, payment gateway and trading bot  Grin Grin
ozboy2014

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:58:23 AM

worth looking into to see if we are at risk Infernoman? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=143221.msg13168415#msg13168415
Investing123

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

CryptoCalc.org - Altcoin Profit/Loss Calculator

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 05:29:19 AM

Have been doing some testing of the new wallet, and I'm happy to say things are going very well as far as I can see

The new client UI is much improved, and darksend mixing is working, among many other improvements to the wallet.  Smiley

Can't wait for the final client!

EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 06:31:19 AM

In principle the price is low and the coin has not yet been heavily drugged, I think she has a good future. Expect interesting news from the developers  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: