Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:20:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How long should the Trezor giveaway last?
2 weeks
3 weeks
1 month

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [TX]TRANSFER - BITTREX - MULTIPOOL - ANDROID - POS,TOR,MN, STEALTH  (Read 317812 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
infernoman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 964
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:10:58 PM

Has anyone tried to install the TransferCoin Wallet on a Raspberry Pi

The install should be okay on r-pi aswell, I can get ahold of Sigwo and see if hes taken a shot at it yet, its something he was talking about doing.

What's the eta on android wallet please?

Give me until the new year. And i'll make sure that everything is up to date for the android wallet. I would like to finish testing instantx, and make sure there are no further network issues. Sorry it took me a bit to get to the messages, I'm having a few personal issues that im trying to work through. I do have some updates underway, while i'm waiting for the network to stabilize after the most recent issues.

Currently there are 16 people that are still using old clients. With the message out on the network I hope to see this number dwindle in the next few days.
Laamadeus

Activity: 453
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 09:19:08 PM

What is wrong?

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
ozboy2014

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 09:33:21 PM

Has anyone tried to install the TransferCoin Wallet on a Raspberry Pi

The install should be okay on r-pi aswell, I can get ahold of Sigwo and see if hes taken a shot at it yet, its something he was talking about doing.

What's the eta on android wallet please?

Give me until the new year. And i'll make sure that everything is up to date for the android wallet. I would like to finish testing instantx, and make sure there are no further network issues. Sorry it took me a bit to get to the messages, I'm having a few personal issues that im trying to work through. I do have some updates underway, while i'm waiting for the network to stabilize after the most recent issues.

Currently there are 16 people that are still using old clients. With the message out on the network I hope to see this number dwindle in the next few days.

Thanks for the update infernoman. Take it easy.
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 04:21:47 AM

What is wrong?

Backup your wallet .dat and then delete the Transfer folder.  The try starting again.
nrvasquez

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 09:19:44 AM

TX will be the most profitable and stable POS coin

WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 03:33:22 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2015, 02:48:10 AM by WigitGetIt

How can you get your hands on #Transfercoin?  Grin

Get a Wallet.  Grin
   Linux: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1t2ditjday2hjtz/transfer-1.2.1-61402-linux.rar?dl=0
   MAC: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jsuga266w99elgu/transfer-1.2.2.1-61402-mac.zip?dl=0
   Windows: https://www.dropbox.com/s/43eg5dwtt6vdxy5/transfer-1.2.1.1-61402-win32.rar?dl=0
   GitHub (Source) https://github.com/Infernoman/Transfercoin

Mine at the Multipool (sha256 & Scrypt Miners) 179,000 TX Paid Out so far.  Grin
  http://infernopool.com/getting_started

Rent a Miner
  https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/sha256
  https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/scrypt

Trade $BTC for $TX
  https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-TX
  https://yobit.net/en/trade/TX/BTC Wallet Maint.

Join the #IRC and get tips from the TipBot and other community members
  https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#Transfercoin

We have a Twitter TipBot!!!

Example: !tip @CryptoCoining 10 @Transfer_dev
Actual Tweet: https://twitter.com/wigitgetit/status/667843289580597248

Commands:

@Transfer_dev !balance
@Transfer_dev !tip
@Transfer_dev !withdraw
@Transfer_dev !address
Laamadeus

Activity: 453
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 07:59:21 PM

What is wrong?

Backup your wallet .dat and then delete the Transfer folder.  The try starting again.

Thanks. It is working now.

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
Transfercoin
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
MysterE

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 08:08:41 PM

Downloaded the binary transfer wallet on Debian 32 and it failed to run, decided to build my own and after a lot of internet searches, multiple installs I have built the
demon and wallet, the later is sync'ing.

My question is on multi-node set-up, before I invest in a VPS, I needed a working demon and wallet locally. Now I have been through the Dash stuff and have a
good knowledge on how to set up multiple masternodes, I would like to know if Tx is the same process and maybe a preference of Ops system and a list of mods to the
Vps, plus Masternode and Transfer confs, any advice would be gratefully received.

As an observation, there seems to be a problem with masternode allocation of stakes, some receiving 30% of coins, any comments.

Great work on the coin, looking to be a quality investment for anybody dipping their toe in. Dev's, please could you look at loading your wallets on a native systems to
ensure it functionality, future investors need to load a wallet with ease.

infernoman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 01:29:41 AM

Downloaded the binary transfer wallet on Debian 32 and it failed to run, decided to build my own and after a lot of internet searches, multiple installs I have built the
demon and wallet, the later is sync'ing.

My question is on multi-node set-up, before I invest in a VPS, I needed a working demon and wallet locally. Now I have been through the Dash stuff and have a
good knowledge on how to set up multiple masternodes, I would like to know if Tx is the same process and maybe a preference of Ops system and a list of mods to the
Vps, plus Masternode and Transfer confs, any advice would be gratefully received.

As an observation, there seems to be a problem with masternode allocation of stakes, some receiving 30% of coins, any comments.

Great work on the coin, looking to be a quality investment for anybody dipping their toe in. Dev's, please could you look at loading your wallets on a native systems to
ensure it functionality, future investors need to load a wallet with ease.

There shouldnt be too much different between the ubuntu and the debian build's. The current guide for building on linux based OS's is available here https://github.com/transferdev/Transfercoin/blob/master/doc/build-unix.md

The process for setting up remotely controlled masternodes is the same as dash. So it should be quite easy to find some guides. But if you need a hand, jump on IRC and we can definitely help out.

If you happened to have an example of this on the block explorer, I havent found any problems with the allocations of stakes myself. But if you can find an example. I would love to see it.
bhokor
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 01:45:05 AM

Deevs this coin is nicely designed but i believe than the hard forks afraid to potentially new users, do you think to end with this too often hard forks in future?
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 02:31:40 AM

Deevs this coin is nicely designed but i believe than the hard forks afraid to potentially new users, do you think to end with this too often hard forks in future?

Its not really a problem, if its well communicated! I am very big involved in the FlyCoin-Project! We have a lot of hardfork behind us!
If u need my experiences in managing this, so let me know!

Greetz
Meta

https://staisybit.com

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1091402.0 -- staisybitthread
infernoman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 02:37:09 AM

There has been 1 hard fork to deal with the masternodes, and 2 soft forks at this point to deal with client upgrades. Client upgrades are much different than hard forks. And most client upgrades are not mandatory upgrades although some of them are. I have been trying to combine as much work as possible into any hard forks that i propose. And the down time that I have in between forks. I have been trying to provide client upgrades to improve the network without forking.

Nobody likes forking. Me included. So I'm trying to do everything I can to avoid any hard forks. But most times its for the better, just keep that in mind.

The plan is to not introduce any more forks. Until the current issues have been worked out. And the mobile wallets are online.
nrvasquez

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 07:55:32 PM

TX has come along way ever since it went public.  This asset when it was released was no ICO, no Premine, Full POW since its birth. Later it forked over to POS. The TX community latter voted to lower the Block reward to 1 TX (.50 TX to POS and .5 TX to Masternodes).  This coin is one of the few coins that is not a scam.  Ever since the takeover by Infernoman, this coin has seen a lot of positive development. Let me Thank Infernoman for all of his hard work.  Thank you Infernoman for all of your hard work and dedication.  As well as the other major players of this coin, TX community members that have been reposting TX Tweets on Twitter. With all of this said. I Propose to create the TX Foundation in order to ensure the future and constant growing development of TX. I'll be posting more information of my ideas and the Foundation leadership structure.  Anyone is welcome to voice their ideas. We need to make TX the most Profitable and stable POS coin in the Crypto World.

infernoman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 03:09:35 AM

TX has come along way ever since it went public.  This asset when it was released was no ICO, no Premine, Full POW since its birth. Later it forked over to POS. The TX community latter voted to lower the Block reward to 1 TX (.50 TX to POS and .5 TX to Masternodes).  This coin is one of the few coins that is not a scam.  Ever since the takeover by Infernoman, this coin has seen a lot of positive development. Let me Thank Infernoman for all of his hard work.  Thank you Infernoman for all of your hard work and dedication.  As well as the other major players of this coin, TX community members that have been reposting TX Tweets on Twitter. With all of this said. I Propose to create the TX Foundation in order to ensure the future and constant growing development of TX. I'll be posting more information of my ideas and the Foundation leadership structure.  Anyone is welcome to voice their ideas. We need to make TX the most Profitable and stable POS coin in the Crypto World.

+1 sounds good and big thanks from me too all of you too, nice community here

Thank you both for the kind words, I look forward to what the new year will bring for us ! We're already MILES ahead of most that are similar, and for anyone technical. They are going to be surprised with the next release. The secp256k1 changes that ive done put us inline with bitcoin for 0.12.0 -- I'm trying to keep up with all of the recent bitcoin updates, there will be some big changes coming for bitcoin. And for TransferCoin.

Another thing thats been done. which will help with syncing times, is the removal of the BIP-0030 fork. Currently we have both BIP-0030 and BIP-0034 -- BIP-0034 makes the BIP-0030 check redundant and therefore taking up more time in the ConnectBlock function than needed.

One of the underlying problems of most altcoins is syncing times, Proper nodes, and Blockchain bloat. This is something that always runs through my mind. And while running a pool, you can definitely see the problems pop up from coin to coin. some are better than others, while others are just HORRIBLE. And if anyone has any experience with slow sync times. its frustrating. Nobody wants to sit around waiting for there wallet to sync. So the shorter the better.
nrvasquez

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 04:06:25 AM

TX has come along way ever since it went public.  This asset when it was released was no ICO, no Premine, Full POW since its birth. Later it forked over to POS. The TX community latter voted to lower the Block reward to 1 TX (.50 TX to POS and .5 TX to Masternodes).  This coin is one of the few coins that is not a scam.  Ever since the takeover by Infernoman, this coin has seen a lot of positive development. Let me Thank Infernoman for all of his hard work.  Thank you Infernoman for all of your hard work and dedication.  As well as the other major players of this coin, TX community members that have been reposting TX Tweets on Twitter. With all of this said. I Propose to create the TX Foundation in order to ensure the future and constant growing development of TX. I'll be posting more information of my ideas and the Foundation leadership structure.  Anyone is welcome to voice their ideas. We need to make TX the most Profitable and stable POS coin in the Crypto World.

+1 sounds good and big thanks from me too all of you too, nice community here

Thank you both for the kind words, I look forward to what the new year will bring for us ! We're already MILES ahead of most that are similar, and for anyone technical. They are going to be surprised with the next release. The secp256k1 changes that ive done put us inline with bitcoin for 0.12.0 -- I'm trying to keep up with all of the recent bitcoin updates, there will be some big changes coming for bitcoin. And for TransferCoin.

Another thing thats been done. which will help with syncing times, is the removal of the BIP-0030 fork. Currently we have both BIP-0030 and BIP-0034 -- BIP-0034 makes the BIP-0030 check redundant and therefore taking up more time in the ConnectBlock function than needed.

One of the underlying problems of most altcoins is syncing times, Proper nodes, and Blockchain bloat. This is something that always runs through my mind. And while running a pool, you can definitely see the problems pop up from coin to coin. some are better than others, while others are just HORRIBLE. And if anyone has any experience with slow sync times. its frustrating. Nobody wants to sit around waiting for there wallet to sync. So the shorter the better.

This is awsome.  TX will set the bar for all POS coins out there.  Patience will get us far in this journey.

nrvasquez

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 04:59:36 AM

TX will show who is boss. I don't want to talk bad of other coins, but let's state the facts. Look at Paycoin XPY.  XPY has been the most obvious example of a scam coin with broken promises.  But yet this week it was trading at 0.00017000 BTC. XPY is just a POS coin with no other features, and dying.  Look at TX with a lot of features and positive long term constant develop from the Boss Infernoman. This coin will only go up from here.  Who knows, we can see $20 per coin. The sky is the limit.  All that buy at these prices will see gains in the future.  

ret

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 07:58:37 AM

Who knows, we can see $20 per coin.   
You sure or it only a dream?
TheInfidel

Activity: 532

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 08:11:05 AM

I only wish that other devs were as knowledgeable and as devoted to their projects as you are.
Keep up the great work on this coin, looking forward to next year and what lay ahead in developments.

BTW any idea of a release date on a new android wallet?

Have a great X'mas

PS Anybody know how long Yobit is going to have TX wallet in maintenance? I have a support ticket filled with them, and also with my neighbors cat, expecting the cat to get back to me sooner.....

CosaNostra

Activity: 843
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 08:13:36 AM

I'm sure that this coin can have at least 100x value than it is now.
It's very much undervalued given technologies, supply and distribution.

Dev, can we have a slack maybe?
Thanks!  Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
nrvasquez

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 08:14:52 AM

Remember I said maybe and the sky is the limit.  I never said I'm sure.  But thank you for reading my post. Happy holidays.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: