Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:13:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How long should the Trezor giveaway last?
2 weeks
3 weeks
1 month

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [TX]TRANSFER - BITTREX - MULTIPOOL - ANDROID - POS,TOR,MN, STEALTH  (Read 317807 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
avitas

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 10:48:53 PM

I have a new op file for Infernoman. Lets use that for the Chinese OP. I will get it to you tonight. I need to update it a little bit. I will Pm you with the link.

Cool beans, I'll look for that.  In the mean time, the old Chinese translation the first thing I want to discuss it the correct translation of the name.  I think it's pretty important to establish a good Chinese name for TX.  Here's the google translate of "transfer".

https://translate.google.com/#en/zh-CN/transfer

转让 is better direct translation of transfer.  like transferring ownership  of something.

The previous translation (传输) is more along the lines of "transmission", or transporting something.

https://translate.google.com/#zh-CN/en/%E4%BC%A0%E8%BE%93

Or maybe a totally new word based on phonetics.  any thoughts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 01:23:39 AM

I have a new op file for Infernoman. Lets use that for the Chinese OP. I will get it to you tonight. I need to update it a little bit. I will Pm you with the link.

Cool beans, I'll look for that.  In the mean time, the old Chinese translation the first thing I want to discuss it the correct translation of the name.  I think it's pretty important to establish a good Chinese name for TX.  Here's the google translate of "transfer".

转让 is better direct translation of transfer.  like transferring ownership  of something.

The previous translation (传输) is more along the lines of "transmission", or transporting something.

I think the direct translation of Transfer is better. As the coin is often referred to Transfer, with some people rather than Transfercoin.
avitas

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 01:50:09 AM

I think the direct translation of Transfer is better. As the coin is often referred to Transfer, with some people rather than Transfercoin.

Or how about we just use the first word. 转 and 币 for coin.  Just like TX is two letters.  I think with that word it covers everything about transfer.  if you notice a lot of related translation has that word.  also if you notice 转 and 传, the former has a 车(car) in it on the left hand side, meaning a vehicle of some sort.  the second one with (人) in it on the left hand side, mean relating to a person of some sort.  So that's one minor thing if anyone's interested.  I guess i'd get too detailed and confuse people.

But the more I think about it I think 转币(TX) is pretty good, it covers everything about transfer as a coin and as vehicle of transfer.
WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 02:13:06 AM

Or how about we just use the first word. 转 and 币 for coin.  Just like TX is two letters.  I think with that word it covers everything about transfer.  if you notice a lot of related translation has that word.  also if you notice 转 and 传, the former has a 车(car) in it on the left hand side, meaning a vehicle of some sort.  the second one with (人) in it on the left hand side, mean relating to a person of some sort.  So that's one minor thing if anyone's interested.  I guess i'd get too detailed and confuse people.

But the more I think about it I think 转币(TX) is pretty good, it covers everything about transfer as a coin and as vehicle of transfer.

yeah this 转币 does translate into Transfer Credits. It seems to cover Moving Money, Transacting, etc..

https://translate.google.com/#auto/en/%E8%BD%AC%E5%B8%81
avitas

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 02:50:20 AM

yeah this 转币 does translate into Transfer Credits. It seems to cover Moving Money, Transacting, etc..

and if you switch the words around 币转, it translates in to "currency transfer".  https://translate.google.com/#zh-CN/en/%E5%B8%81%E8%BD%AC

*edit: what's funny about that is that it sounds like  必赚, meaning "definetly will make money" or some sort  Wink https://translate.google.com/#zh-CN/en/%E5%BF%85%E8%B5%9A
WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 02:50:50 AM

1ex.Trade and Coinigy have teamed up for a giveaway. This would be a great opportunity for us to get more eyes on us, as this will sure bring some traffic to the site.

https://1ex.trade/press-releases.php
WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 03:10:27 AM

and if you switch the words around 币转, it translates in to "currency transfer".  https://translate.google.com/#zh-CN/en/%E5%B8%81%E8%BD%AC

*edit: what's funny about that is that it sounds like  必赚, meaning "definetly will make money" or some sort  Wink https://translate.google.com/#zh-CN/en/%E5%BF%85%E8%B5%9A

Wow man. That is really cool. The language is so complex to me.
waffles99

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:26:00 AM

A bankruptcy judge has recently ruled in a court case that bitcoin is property, not so much currency....just a thought on the transfer of ownership bit Wink   intangible property..

http://www.coindesk.com/bankruptcy-judge-bitcoin-property-currency/

But those are all excellent suggestions.
WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 04:32:06 AM

Be sure to throw kingscrown some retweets. Good blogpost mentioning Transfercoin.

brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 12:23:56 PM

This coin should be at half price of Dash...

Still cheap at current price with those features that TX has. And planned even more.
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 02:08:57 PM

Still cheap at current price with those features that TX has. And planned even more.

I do agree 100 per cent with you , I have always said this coin is extremely low price and shoud be the Dash main competition. This train still have many stations to go before reaching $1 per coin and it will happen, so you are still on time to get in one these station destine to Paradise.

Please can I ask you a question brightlight what is the difference betweeen 1ex.trade  exchange and the one like bittrex, polonoiex, You know one is using an exchange for a while people will not switch from one exchange to another  specially when new exchanges will have to gain their trust. Whete are you based and can you trade FIAT with CRypto, i beleive i read that? Can in your exchange transfer euros to customer bank account?

I see TX is in 1ex.trade  and that another good step for TX Smiley

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 02:14:57 PM

I do agree 100 per cent with you , I have always said this coin is extremely low price and shoud be the Dash main competition. This train still have many stations to go before reaching $1 per coin and it will happen, so you are still on time to get in one these station destine to Paradise.

Please can I ask you a question brightlight what is the difference betweeen 1ex.trade  exchange and the one like bittrex, polonoiex, You know one is using an exchange for a while people will not switch from one exchange to another  specially when new exchanges will have to gain their trust. Whete are you based and can you trade FIAT with CRypto, i beleive i read that? Can in your exchange transfer euros to customer bank account?

Hi, I am just a supporter of 1ex.trade developer since early days of WBB. I have some WBB coins, some 1EX coins and some amount of shares at exchange. At the moment I am not trading at 1EX because of low volume. Actually I am waiting V2 release with very different interface. One good thing about 1ex.trade is it's speed. Dev has put a lot of efforts and money into equipment to ensure speed.

And of course, tradeable pairs are much more including fiat currency, if we compare with already popular exchanges.
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:15:40 PM

Hi, I am just a supporter of 1ex.trade developer since early days of WBB. I have some WBB coins, some 1EX coins and some amount of shares at exchange. At the moment I am not trading at 1EX because of low volume. Actually I am waiting V2 release with very different interface. One good thing about 1ex.trade is it's speed. Dev has put a lot of efforts and money into equipment to ensure speed.

And of course, tradeable pairs are much more including fiat currency, if we compare with already popular exchanges.

Thanks  very much for your answer. What is the most important about is security.  Major task. Hackers will try day and night trying to find an open hole into its network. To have the servers in a data centre, to have backup, cloudfare, firewall, cold wallets, its a lot hard work to have an exchange and also bugs. So well done for helping running an exchange as its not easy, its 24 hours job. One piece of advice NEVER use hot wallets. And always do withdrawals manually as BITSTAMPS do. Will save you getting a bad news

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:27:37 PM

Thanks  very much for your answer. What is the most important about is security.  Major task. Hackers will try day and night trying to find an open hole into its network. To have the servers in a data centre, to have backup, cloudfare, firewall, cold wallets, its a lot hard work to have an exchange and also bugs. So well done for helping running an exchange as its not easy, its 24 hours job. One piece of advice NEVER use hot wallets. And always do withdrawals manually as BITSTAMPS do. Will save you getting a bad news

1Ex.trade dev has put a lot of efforts into security also. As I know, they have 99% in cold wallets. And withdrawals they process manually at the moment.

Secyrity and speed are 1ex.trade main priorities
avitas

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:51:37 PM

1ex.Trade and Coinigy have teamed up for a giveaway. This would be a great opportunity for us to get more eyes on us, as this will sure bring some traffic to the site.

The Coinigy podcast is pretty interesting.  i saw a little bit about ETH, and it's amazing how close they were calling the top and the graph down.  Learn some interesting stuff for sure, but it really it's a long podcast.  it'd be interesting to hear if they have anything to say about TX.

I don't know enough about trading to justify a subscription, but I'll enter the giveaway for sure, their platform looks really cool.
WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 11:06:26 PM

The Coinigy podcast is pretty interesting.  i saw a little bit about ETH, and it's amazing how close they were calling the top and the graph down.  Learn some interesting stuff for sure, but it really it's a long podcast.  it'd be interesting to hear if they have anything to say about TX.

I don't know enough about trading to justify a subscription, but I'll enter the giveaway for sure, their platform looks really cool.

The Coinigy podcast is cool. I also am not very experienced as a trader, but there data was pretty spot on for a couple of coins.
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 11:07:34 PM

Thanks  very much for your answer. What is the most important about is security.  Major task. Hackers will try day and night trying to find an open hole into its network. To have the servers in a data centre, to have backup, cloudfare, firewall, cold wallets, its a lot hard work to have an exchange and also bugs. So well done for helping running an exchange as its not easy, its 24 hours job. One piece of advice NEVER use hot wallets. And always do withdrawals manually as BITSTAMPS do. Will save you getting a bad news

1Ex.trade dev has put a lot of efforts into security also. As I know, they have 99% in cold wallets. And withdrawals they process manually at the moment.

Secyrity and speed are 1ex.trade main priorities

Yeah the Security is so hardcore it can be annoying lol, But better than losing coins. I think the 3rd part bank linking to 30 fiats and only vetted devs is the winner, You wont see a club coin or bantam on 1ex, Plus they are releasing a whole portfolio of coins related to fidderent things to draw in mainstream investors..... As brightlight said V2 will be a real goer.

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 11:08:45 PM

TX price is toying with us atm, Cant figure out what it's going to do short term...... Other than moon

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
avitas

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 12:29:31 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2016, 01:07:07 AM by avitas

Ok, the Chinese translation is up.  I just append it to the original Chinese thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1170401.msg13988772#msg13988772

Let me know if any of you spot anything.  I'll continue monitoring it and answer questions.

*removed address, thanks for the donations already!
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 12:47:54 AM

Ok, the Chinese translation is up.  I just append it to the original Chinese thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1170401.msg13988772#msg13988772

Let me know if any of you spot anything.  I'll continue monitoring it and answer questions.

My TX donation address: T....................................

Smiley

Enter the address of the thread is prohibited, says the rules BCT - remove them.
Send TX address by PM.

BTW, good job with the translation Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: