Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:06:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How long should the Trezor giveaway last?
2 weeks
3 weeks
1 month

Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [TX]TRANSFER - BITTREX - MULTIPOOL - ANDROID - POS,TOR,MN, STEALTH  (Read 317804 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:58:10 PM

There is A LOT of BTC floating around at BITTREX today.

I see over 12,000 BTC traded in 24 hours, we could get a fraction of that coming to TX if we create enough awareness.

TX is still an easy bargain.

Yeah all this money floating around is meaning daily pumps of heaps of coins, NXT will pump in the near future some big buys on that lately.
I am not touching Eth or Dash in this environment, to rigged.
I don't know if the pumper of TX has sold all the coins they were buying since January, It may go again in the next month or so.
TX can pump again EASILY

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
avitas

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:07:35 PM

Can dev post his TX account so we can give back a little what You gave us?

Also this way community can directly support the dev..
TX is one of the truest coins i have found to date. It is very transparent that it is a passion project. No hype, all work.

You shouldnt be alone with this situation and if this means that You can work more on the project then LETS GO Infernoman! Where we can transfer some funds?

Of course, any donations are greatly appreciated. TcifiSdQ53JZVbwfmBjKQZQRguv2D1Voeq
I manged to get together a masternode on the way up, so i'm going to work on getting that online sometime today and putting the rewards away until I have some more time to work on TX Smiley thank you all again for the amount of overwhelming support lmfao. I really didn't expect anything like this. And i'm glad others did well too Smiley

Feel free to donate TX to Infernoman for the Project. Show your support for the people missed the post.

original post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1203975.msg18305606#msg18305606

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tx/search.dws?q=TcifiSdQ53JZVbwfmBjKQZQRguv2D1Voeq

Remember our daily appreciation of our dev.  just a little bit everyday should be well on it's way to his next masternode.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:30:58 PM

There is A LOT of BTC floating around at BITTREX today.

I see over 12,000 BTC traded in 24 hours, we could get a fraction of that coming to TX if we create enough awareness.

TX is still an easy bargain.

Yeah all this money floating around is meaning daily pumps of heaps of coins, NXT will pump in the near future some big buys on that lately.
I am not touching Eth or Dash in this environment, to rigged.
I don't know if the pumper of TX has sold all the coins they were buying since January, It may go again in the next month or so.
How do you know all this stuff?

BurningMan

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 10:12:26 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2017, 10:47:40 PM by BurningMan

Can dev post his TX account so we can give back a little what You gave us?

Also this way community can directly support the dev..
TX is one of the truest coins i have found to date. It is very transparent that it is a passion project. No hype, all work.

You shouldnt be alone with this situation and if this means that You can work more on the project then LETS GO Infernoman! Where we can transfer some funds?

Of course, any donations are greatly appreciated. TcifiSdQ53JZVbwfmBjKQZQRguv2D1Voeq
I manged to get together a masternode on the way up, so i'm going to work on getting that online sometime today and putting the rewards away until I have some more time to work on TX Smiley thank you all again for the amount of overwhelming support lmfao. I really didn't expect anything like this. And i'm glad others did well too Smiley

Feel free to donate TX to Infernoman for the Project. Show your support for the people missed the post.

original post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1203975.msg18305606#msg18305606

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tx/search.dws?q=TcifiSdQ53JZVbwfmBjKQZQRguv2D1Voeq

Remember our daily appreciation of our dev.  just a little bit everyday should be well on it's way to his next masternode.

I posted the developers TX address on the top of our transfercoin message board at http://www.transfercointx.pw. (I also took your advice and put our tx address up there as well)  If anyone needs any tech support, or if you just want to say hi, please stop by.

Merge Team Member
wantrepreneur

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:57:08 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2017, 12:38:33 AM by wantrepreneur

ok guys, let's get organized.

our current slack doesn't work, so let's make a new one.

also, lets get active on reddit; it's a great place to let other crypto communities know (Dash+PIVX) that we're just as good as them at 1% of the marketcap!

PIVX was where we are not too long ago, and they rallied together, did a clean rebranding, and BOOM look at them now. so let's start with the slack, anyone made a slack before?
BurningMan

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 12:43:41 AM

also, lets get active on reddit; it's a great place to let other crypto communities know (Dash+PIVX) that we're just as good as them at 1% of the marketcap!

PIVX was where we are not too long ago, and they rallied together, did a clean rebranding, and BOOM look at them now. so let's start with the slack, anyone made a slack before?

I haven't made a slack before, actually I dont know what that is.

Merge Team Member
avitas

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:38:05 AM

TX got the recognition because of it's clean history and solid tech.  tell me how many coins out there can claim "no ico, no premine, no instamine, no developer tax, 100% honest". probably not even Bitcoin itself can claim that.

it's written in the blockchain...

-original developer forked DASH with no instamine and premine, probably didn't tell anyone and small group mined a lot of coins...
-infernoman and WigitGetIt took over development and a new community take over.
-the small community took it and listed on as many exchanges as they could, shook out early dumpers, updated code to pos.
-alt coins went into a decline and laid dormant with behind the scene updates from infernoman...almost got delisted from bittrex.
-got the recognition it deserved by proxy pumps from DASH and PIVX.
-and now here we are.

if you are:
- a techie, this coin got a great foundation to play with and expand on, all with privacy and decentralization focused, wallet that exists on all platforms, and a very helpful dev.
- an economist, the distribution of the coin is about as clean as, it's out in the open market, out in the wild, as pure as possible.  free market in display.
- a whale, the market cap is still so low...still under top 200 coin, with good clean history and solid expandable tech, and privacy and no governance drama are the hot topics today.
- an investor, all of the above.

TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:53:41 AM

I'm pretty sure the rise in CRW brought attention to TX. Since infernoman joined/got hired to work with/on the CRW project. In fact looking at charts they almost rose at the same time and they both have leveled out at the same time.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:31:06 AM

TX got the recognition because of it's clean history and solid tech.  tell me how many coins out there can claim "no ico, no premine, no instamine, no developer tax, 100% honest". probably not even Bitcoin itself can claim that.

it's written in the blockchain...

-original developer forked DASH with no instamine and premine, probably didn't tell anyone and small group mined a lot of coins...
-infernoman and WigitGetIt took over development and a new community take over.
-the small community took it and listed on as many exchanges as they could, shook out early dumpers, updated code to pos.
-alt coins went into a decline and laid dormant with behind the scene updates from infernoman...almost got delisted from bittrex.
-and now here we are.

if you are:
- a techie, this coin got a great foundation to play with and expand on, all with privacy and decentralization focused, wallet that exists on all platforms, and a very helpful dev.
- an economist, the distribution of the coin is about as clean as, it's out in the open market, out in the wild, as pure as possible.  free market in display.
- a whale, the market cap is still so low...still under top 200 coin, with good clean history and solid expandable tech, and privacy and no governance drama are the hot topics today.
- an investor, all of the above.

Keep up the good work

BurningMan

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 04:16:07 AM

I set up a website with a message board http://transfercointx.pw

The purpose of the site is so I can help people with setting up transfercoin masternodes and as a place to discuss Transfercoin.

I don't know if it will work, or if the transfercoin community will like the idea, but if you do, please visit the site and I will help any way I can.

I am a new developer, been programming for over 2 years now, so I would like to help the community any way I can.

Please stop by and say Hi!

wow, nice!  nice and simple, and up running so fast!  i love it.

yes that board would be great help to archive more detailed and technical Transfer[TX] discussions so they don't get lost in the pages of this board.  for up to the minute updates and discussions, people probably still gonna look here or the irc.

Ok, after testing the first site, I was surprised that so many visitors checked out the message board.  Now, that I know there is some interest, I have updated the site to have much better software.  Here is a link: transfercointx.pw 

Just so everyone knows, this site is up for the long run.  I do not take my sites down, even if they go unused for a while.  I am invested in Transfercoin for the long term, and am ready to help when I can.  Me personally, I am an us army vet, and am disabled, so I have all the time in the world to help Transfer for the long term.

Merge Team Member
EasyD

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:38:32 AM

I'm pretty sure the rise in CRW brought attention to TX. Since infernoman joined/got hired to work with/on the CRW project. In fact looking at charts they almost rose at the same time and they both have leveled out at the same time.

Yeah I found Crown & TransferCoin mentioned with other cryptocurrencies that have masternodes. I'm sure some of the Crown holders are also investing in TransferCoin when they realize InfernoMan developed it.

Don't forget to donate to InfernoMan if you can, I've donate a bit and plan to send more when I get paid again, hope more donate as appreciation of this technology and motivation to InfernoMan to continue to work on TX.
infernoman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 964

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:58:09 AM

Yeah I found Crown & TransferCoin mentioned with other cryptocurrencies that have masternodes. I'm sure some of the Crown holders are also investing in TransferCoin when they realize InfernoMan developed it.

Don't forget to donate to InfernoMan if you can, I've donate a bit and plan to send more when I get paid again, hope more donate as appreciation of this technology and motivation to InfernoMan to continue to work on TX.

Thank you all for the support, Anything sent is definitely getting locked into masternodes this time Smiley And nice job on the forum ! A great way for users to get involved and find some info on masternodes.
EasyD

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:10:55 PM

I notice the instructions for the transfer.conf file say to set listen=0

Is setting listen=1 recommended?

I'm still having issues getting this masternode to stay running, it runs for 30 mins-2 hours then says 'Masternode not found in list"

I've tried disabling all security programs, disabling windows firewall, disabling router firewall, disabling IPV6.

Any ideas?
avitas

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:10:35 PM

in part that's true also, forgot to give credit to CRW and that team, looks like a well started coin.

maybe it's all part of the whole "masternode and built in reward system for developers" rage as we see Decred getting similar pump.

having sustained developer fund built in the blockchain is a pretty good idea since it allows some kind of self improvement funding. no one can work for free forever as seen with infernoman and TX.

now with that said, all the could be the new flavor of the month for alt coin hunters, or maybe on-chain dev reward system is the way to go.
BurningMan

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 02:23:34 PM

I notice the instructions for the transfer.conf file say to set listen=0

Is setting listen=1 recommended?

I'm still having issues getting this masternode to stay running, it runs for 30 mins-2 hours then says 'Masternode not found in list"

I've tried disabling all security programs, disabling windows firewall, disabling router firewall, disabling IPV6.

Any ideas?

I think you might need to manually add some nodes to your transfer.conf file.  It could be happening cause you are losing connection to the transfercoin network.

Try adding these lines to your conf file:

addnode=85.414.44.16:17171
addnode=81.191.27.5:19910
addnode=81.191.27.5:19909
addnode=81.191.27.5:19909
addnode=50.142.213.254:17170
addnode=104.236.183.29:7777
addnode=73.231.109.142:9999
addnode=85.214.44.16:17170
addnode=83.221.241.254:17118
addnode=83.221.241.254:17117
addnode=83.221.241.254:17116
addnode=83.221.241.254:17115
addnode=83.221.241.254:17113
addnode=83.221.241.254:17112
addnode=83.221.241.254:17111
addnode=83.221.241.254:17110

My masternode.conf file looks like this:
----------------------------------------
Node1 73.231.109.142:9999
"PRIVATE KEY"
"TRANSACTION HASH"
"OUTPUT INDEX"
---------------------------------------

My transfer.conf file looks like this:
server=1
rpcuser=transferpc
rpcpassword="PASSWORD HERE"

port=17181
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=73.231.109.142:9999
masternodeprivkey="PRIVATE KEY HERE"

You can get more node ip addresses by clicking on the masternode button in your wallet, and then the transfer network tab.

Merge Team Member
BurningMan

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 04:43:54 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2017, 10:41:42 PM by BurningMan

Hi Transfercoin Community,

I wanted to announce the grand opening of the Transfercoin community hub by offering a Free Trasfercoin Giveaway.  I am giving away 10TX to 50 people at the following link.  Just create an account, say hello and paste your transfer address and 10TX will be sent to you.

http://transfercointx.pw/index.php/txforum/transfercoin-faucet-free-tx/9-forum-grand-opening-giveaway-get-your-tx-here#9

This offer will be valid until the TX is all gone, so please visit asap to get your reward.

Thank you for your interest in Transfercoin!

Merge Team Member
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:21:16 PM

I wanted to announce the grand opening of the Transfercoin community hub by offering a Free Trasfercoin Giveaway.  I am giving away 10TX to 50 people at the following link.  Just create an account, say hello and paste your transfer address and 10TX will be sent to you.

http://transfercointx.pw/index.php/txforum/transfercoin-faucet-free-tx/9-forum-grand-opening-giveaway-get-your-tx-here#9

This offer will be valid until April 30th 2017, so please visit before then for your reward.

I just got back from work, so I will check things later  Wink

wantrepreneur

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 09:08:22 PM

I wanted to announce the grand opening of the Transfercoin community hub by offering a Free Trasfercoin Giveaway.  I am giving away 10TX to 50 people at the following link.  Just create an account, say hello and paste your transfer address and 10TX will be sent to you.

This offer will be valid until April 30th 2017, so please visit before then for your reward.

I just got back from work, so I will check things later  Wink

awesome, looks great!

and price is rising!

I'll work on getting a slack channel up too Smiley
infernoman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 964

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:35:03 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2017, 12:52:02 AM by infernoman

awesome, looks great!

and price is rising!

I should be able to link the old channel. I'll look into that first thing when i wake up. shouldn't be too hard and with others contributing too, i'll help out where i can Smiley

EDIT: https://transfercoin.herokuapp.com
BurningMan

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 12:46:06 AM

awesome, looks great!

and price is rising!

I should be able to link the old channel. I'll look into that first thing when i wake up. shouldn't be too hard and with others contributing too, i'll help out where i can Smiley

Definitely glad to hear.  Lol and I promise Ive been using this username on other sites for a long time, but it is a funny coincidence.  I really just want do what I can to make Transfer succeed, and with you helping where you can, it will be great.  For now, I am going to work on transfer services we can offer, such as a faucet and maybe a fun gaming site, and do my best to give technical support where I can.

Merge Team Member
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: