Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:13:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How long should the Trezor giveaway last?
2 weeks
3 weeks
1 month

Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [TX]TRANSFER - BITTREX - MULTIPOOL - ANDROID - POS,TOR,MN, STEALTH  (Read 317809 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BurningMan

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 05:41:11 AM

I can't see the price staying this low this much longer.  I know I'm planning on continuing to buy discount masternodes everytime the market dips to the 3k - 4k sat range, and I have a feeling I am not the only one.  I would buy a node right now, just waiting for some btc from coinbase.
It seems that the WHALEs want people to dump at the lowest price.

There is too much money in crypto, for TX to remain at these base prices.

TX could exceed 100,000 sats easily

I agree that the price could go very high with even some adoption,  only thing is that we need to get the word out.  I think it will get out eventually, it will just take time.  I have some ideas on how to bring more users to the community,  for me, Transfer is a long term project.  I am in it for its lifetime. 

This is the perfect project for me to work on, as I am a disabled vet, and I just finished all the college classes and online courses I could stomach on programming, actually took about 6 months break after two years of study, so I'm ready to go.  It will just take a long time.  My current project is to create two apps, a Transfer dice game which will support a Transfer faucet.

And as a reminder to everybody who hasn't cashed in yet, there are still 150 Transfer yet to give away, just visit www.transfercointx.pw, say hello and put your transfer address into the posting and I will be sending you 10 TX as a thank you for your interest in the coin.

It won't take much effort to raise the price of TX, because there is too much money in crypto. TX is an easy bargain, compared to other masternode coins.

So now I got me a TX Master Node up and running and also got some coins into a wallet to stake and help move the block chain. There is only one other Master Node coin that is cheaper which is ChainCoin. About a year or so ago is when ChainCoin switched to Master Nodes which was about the same time TX changed to master nodes. Looks like Burning Man is going all in and there are a few names that I've seen around for a few years so I going to play this long term this time and work my way back up to a few master nodes.

I'm definitely glad to have you part of the project. And I am all in for the long run.  I've learned a lot of hard lessons in the crypto business, and the main one being always look long term.  I never thought that darkcoin had any promise and now its been rebranded as dash and its huge.

Transfer is a long play.  Looking forward, I can see a bright future for such a promising coin.

Merge Team Member

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 05:51:19 AM

I'm definitely glad to have you part of the project. And I am all in for the long run.  I've learned a lot of hard lessons in the crypto business, and the main one being always look long term.  I never thought that darkcoin had any promise and now its been rebranded as dash and its huge.

Transfer is a long play.  Looking forward, I can see a bright future for such a promising coin.

There was two times where DASH got re-branded. It was launched as xcoin and it died/went quite. After about a year or so it got re-branded into DARK . (I remember since I solo mined several hundred xcoin with the CPU miner they posted the source for at launch. It was launched with no complied miners. All just source). Afterwards it was re-branded again into DASH.
elmeijera

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 07:37:20 AM

Hi Community,

I have the Rasberry wallet but I get the message "Please update to Client version 1.2.3". If you have already updated ignore this message"
Is it save to use this old version for creating a masternode?

Thanks!

thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:53:26 AM

Hi Community,

I have the Rasberry wallet but I get the message "Please update to Client version 1.2.3". If you have already updated ignore this message"

Thanks!

No it just comes up anyway, best to change notification settings for wallet

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:54:44 AM

I'm definitely glad to have you part of the project. And I am all in for the long run.  I've learned a lot of hard lessons in the crypto business, and the main one being always look long term.  I never thought that darkcoin had any promise and now its been rebranded as dash and its huge.

Transfer is a long play.  Looking forward, I can see a bright future for such a promising coin.

There was two times where DASH got re-branded. It was launched as xcoin and it died/went quite. After about a year or so it got re-branded into DARK . (I remember since I solo mined several hundred xcoin with the CPU miner they posted the source for at launch. It was launched with no complied miners. All just source). Afterwards it was re-branded again into DASH.

took a few attempts to try and hide the instamine...

elmeijera

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:27:44 AM

Hi Community,

Thanks!

Thanks for your information! I have also problems with sync the chain. I have right now 10 active connections and have add a lott of masternodes to the config file include listen=0. The chain is syncing for 24 hours right now and still I have 1 year and 26 weeks to go. Can someone tell me what I does wrong?

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:33:08 AM

Hi Community,

Thanks!

Thanks for your information! I have also problems with sync the chain. I have right now 10 active connections and have add a lott of masternodes to the config file include listen=0. The chain is syncing for 24 hours right now and still I have 1 year and 26 weeks to go. Can someone tell me what I does wrong?

it is an old chain it will take awhile

BurningMan

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 12:16:18 PM

So now I got me a TX Master Node up and running and also got some coins into a wallet to stake and help move the block chain. There is only one other Master Node coin that is cheaper which is ChainCoin. About a year or so ago is when ChainCoin switched to Master Nodes which was about the same time TX changed to master nodes. Looks like Burning Man is going all in and there are a few names that I've seen around for a few years so I going to play this long term this time and work my way back up to a few master nodes.

Is your masternode working properly?  Mine seemed like it was working, but after adding 2 nodes I am having nothing but problems.  The nodes keep going offline.  Any ideas?

Merge Team Member
BurningMan

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 12:18:03 PM

You can try listen=1, maybe that might speed things up.

Merge Team Member
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:36:40 PM

Is your masternode working properly?  Mine seemed like it was working, but after adding 2 nodes I am having nothing but problems.  The nodes keep going offline.  Any ideas?

I'm having no issues but I'm running the TX Master Node on my staking server and the TX wallet is running on a workstation. So I have them running on two different computers. I'm pretty sure that in the past I have ran a couple of TX Master Nodes and a TX staking wallet on the same computer.
EasyD

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 01:05:11 PM

Hi Community,

Thanks!

I've read in older post that changing maxorphanblocks=5000 instead of 10000 will speed up sync as well
donarito

Activity: 604
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:11:22 PM

this project is huge, realy happy that I bought some coins last year Smiley

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
BurningMan

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 02:38:58 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2017, 02:55:24 PM by BurningMan

I'm having no issues but I'm running the TX Master Node on my staking server and the TX wallet is running on a workstation. So I have them running on two different computers. I'm pretty sure that in the past I have ran a couple of TX Master Nodes and a TX staking wallet on the same computer.

Thanks for the tip, I'll do some research on setting up a staking server.

Merge Team Member
avitas

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:49:16 PM

I've read in older post that changing maxorphanblocks=5000 instead of 10000 will speed up sync as well

yeah this should help with the syncing issue.  the chains been running for awhile so it will take a some time to load.

fantastic that all these old and new faces slowly getting more involved, all from seeing others more involved.

let's keep the momentum moving!

Feel free to donate TX to Infernoman for the Project. Show your support for the people missed the post.

original post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1203975.msg18305606#msg18305606

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tx/search.dws?q=TcifiSdQ53JZVbwfmBjKQZQRguv2D1Voeq

yo infernoman, why aren't you staking your fund?  would help get that next masternode a little bit faster?  Wink
IadixTeam

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:12:01 PM

in your conf file:
If staking=0 (off) that means the coins will not stake and you will not receive the stakes. If staking=1 (on) you will receive stakes from coins. Your wallet also has to be unlocked in order to stake coins.

Also make sure you do not have have masterconflock=0. If that is set you will not be able to stake your masternode rewards. Set masterconflock=1 to stake your masternode rewards.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:17:37 PM

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 06:51:26 PM

v 1.1 Design

Anonymizing Proof of Stake
▬▬  Transfercoin  ▬▬▬▬▬█   BCT Forum   █   GitHub   █   Exchange   █▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1st Stake Android Wallet

Code:
[center][url=http://transfercoin.io/]Anonymizing Proof of Stake[/url]
▬▬  [url=http://transfercoin.io/]Transfercoin[/url]  ▬▬▬▬▬█   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1203975.0]BCT Forum[/url]   █   [url=https://github.com/transferdev/Transfercoin]GitHub[/url]   █   [url=http://transfercoin.io/]Exchange[/url]   █▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[url=http://transfercoin.io/][i]1st Stake Android Wallet[/i][/url][/center]

Anonymizing Proof of Stake
▬▬  Transfercoin  ▬▬▬▬▬█   BCT Forum   █   GitHub   █   Exchange   █▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1st Stake Android Wallet

Code:
[center][b][color=black][url=http://transfercoin.io/][color=#1173AE]Anonymizing Proof of Stake[/color][/url]
▬▬  [url=http://transfercoin.io/][font=Ubuntu][color=#2A2B2A]Transfer[color=#1F8BCC]coin[/color][/color][/font][/url]  ▬▬▬▬▬█   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1203975.0][color=#F33F3F]BCT Forum[/color][/url]   █   [url=https://github.com/transferdev/Transfercoin][color=#F33F3F]GitHub[/color][/url]   █   [url=http://transfercoin.io/][color=#F33F3F]Exchange[/color][/url]   █▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[url=http://transfercoin.io/][i][color=black]1st[/color] [color=#EC8E02]Stake[/color] [color=#08C52C]Android Wallet[/color][/i][/url][/color][/b][/center]

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][size=8pt][color=#1F8BCC]██
██
██[/color][/size][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][url=http://transfercoin.io/][i][b][color=black]1st [size=13pt][color=#EC8E02]Stake[/color][/size]
[size=12pt][color=#08C52C]Android Wallet[/color][/size][/color][/b][/i][/url][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][center][size=2pt][color=#D9D9D9]███████[/color][color=#C0C2C0]███████[/color][color=#C0C2C0]███████[/color][color=#AAABAA]███████[/color][color=#AAABAA]███████[/color][color=#979997]███████[/color][color=#979997]███████[/color][color=#828482]███████[/color][color=#6C6E6C]███████[/color][color=#505250]███████[/color][color=#3B3C3B]███████[/color][color=#2A2B2A]███[/color][/size]
[url=http://transfercoin.io/][font=Ubuntu][size=20pt][b][color=#2A2B2A]Transfer[/color][color=#1F8BCC]coin[/color][/b][/size][/font][/url]
[size=2pt][color=#D9D9D9]███████[/color][color=#C0C2C0]███████[/color][color=#C0C2C0]███████[/color][color=#AAABAA]███████[/color][color=#AAABAA]███████[/color][color=#979997]███████[/color][color=#979997]███████[/color][color=#828482]███████[/color][color=#6C6E6C]███████[/color][color=#505250]███████[/color][color=#3B3C3B]███████[/color][color=#2A2B2A]███[/color][/size][/center][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][url=http://transfercoin.io/][font=Courier New][size=2px][color=#2A2B2A]              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ [color=#1F8BCC]▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄[/color] ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀[color=#1F8BCC]▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄[/color]▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ [color=#1F8BCC]▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄[/color]▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ [color=#1F8BCC]▄███▀[/color]  ▄██ [color=#1F8BCC]█████████[/color] ██▄  [color=#1F8BCC]▀███▄[/color] ▀█▄
  ▄█ [color=#1F8BCC]▄███▀[/color] ▄████▀ [color=#1F8BCC]▀███████▀[/color] ▀████▄ [color=#1F8BCC]▀███▄[/color] █▄
 ▄█ [color=#1F8BCC]▄███[/color]  ████▀     [color=#1F8BCC]▀▀▀▀▀[/color]     ▀████  [color=#1F8BCC]███▄[/color] █▄
▄█ [color=#1F8BCC]▄███[/color]  ███▀                   ▀███  [color=#1F8BCC]███▄[/color] █▄
██ [color=#1F8BCC]███[/color]  ███▀                     ▀███  [color=#1F8BCC]███[/color] ██
██ [color=#1F8BCC]███[/color]  ███                       ███  [color=#1F8BCC]███[/color] ██
██ [color=#1F8BCC]███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███[/color] ██
██ [color=#1F8BCC]██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██[/color] ██
▀█ [color=#1F8BCC]▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀[/color] █▀
 ▀█ [color=#1F8BCC]█ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █[/color] █▀
  █▄ [color=#1F8BCC]▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ [color=#1F8BCC]▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀[/color] ▄█
   ▀█▄ [color=#1F8BCC]▀███▄[/color]  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  [color=#1F8BCC]▄███▀[/color] ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ [color=#1F8BCC]▀████▄[/color]    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    [color=#1F8BCC]▄████[/color] ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄[color=#1F8BCC]▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀[/color]▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ [color=#1F8BCC]▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀[/color] ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀[/color][/size][/font][/url][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][center][b][url=http://transfercoin.io/][size=14pt][color=#1173AE]Anonymizing Proof of Stake[/color][/size][/url]
[color=black]▬ [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1203975.0][color=#F33F3F]BCT Forum[/color][/url] ▬ [url=https://github.com/transferdev/Transfercoin][color=#F33F3F]GitHub[/color][/url] ▬ [url=http://transfercoin.io/][color=#F33F3F]Exchange[/color][/url] ▬[/color][/b][/center][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=8pt][color=#1F8BCC]██
██
██[/color][/size][/td]
[/tr][/table][/center]

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
Transfercoin
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][size=8pt][color=#1F8BCC]██
██
██[/color][/size][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][url=http://transfercoin.io/][i][b][color=black]1st [size=13pt][color=#EC8E02]Stake[/color][/size]
[size=12pt][color=#08C52C]Android Wallet[/color][/size][/color][/b][/i][/url][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][center][size=2pt][color=#D9D9D9]███████[/color][color=#C0C2C0]███████[/color][color=#C0C2C0]███████[/color][color=#AAABAA]███████[/color][color=#AAABAA]███████[/color][color=#979997]███████[/color][color=#979997]███████[/color][color=#828482]███████[/color][color=#6C6E6C]███████[/color][color=#505250]███████[/color][color=#3B3C3B]███████[/color][color=#2A2B2A]███[/color][/size]
[url=http://transfercoin.io/][font=Ubuntu][size=20pt][b][color=#2A2B2A]Transfer[/color][color=#1F8BCC]coin[/color][/b][/size][/font][/url]
[size=2pt][color=#D9D9D9]███████[/color][color=#C0C2C0]███████[/color][color=#C0C2C0]███████[/color][color=#AAABAA]███████[/color][color=#AAABAA]███████[/color][color=#979997]███████[/color][color=#979997]███████[/color][color=#828482]███████[/color][color=#6C6E6C]███████[/color][color=#505250]███████[/color][color=#3B3C3B]███████[/color][color=#2A2B2A]███[/color][/size][/center][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][url=http://transfercoin.io/][font=Courier New][size=2px][color=#2A2B2A]              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ [color=#1F8BCC]▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄[/color] ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀[color=#1F8BCC]▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄[/color]▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ [color=#1F8BCC]▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄[/color]▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ [color=#1F8BCC]▄███▀[/color]  ▄██ [color=#1F8BCC]█████████[/color] ██▄  [color=#1F8BCC]▀███▄[/color] ▀█▄
  ▄█ [color=#1F8BCC]▄███▀[/color] ▄████▀ [color=#1F8BCC]▀███████▀[/color] ▀████▄ [color=#1F8BCC]▀███▄[/color] █▄
 ▄█ [color=#1F8BCC]▄███[/color]  ████▀     [color=#1F8BCC]▀▀▀▀▀[/color]     ▀████  [color=#1F8BCC]███▄[/color] █▄
▄█ [color=#1F8BCC]▄███[/color]  ███▀                   ▀███  [color=#1F8BCC]███▄[/color] █▄
██ [color=#1F8BCC]███[/color]  ███▀                     ▀███  [color=#1F8BCC]███[/color] ██
██ [color=#1F8BCC]███[/color]  ███                       ███  [color=#1F8BCC]███[/color] ██
██ [color=#1F8BCC]███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███[/color] ██
██ [color=#1F8BCC]██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██[/color] ██
▀█ [color=#1F8BCC]▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀[/color] █▀
 ▀█ [color=#1F8BCC]█ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █[/color] █▀
  █▄ [color=#1F8BCC]▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ [color=#1F8BCC]▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀[/color] ▄█
   ▀█▄ [color=#1F8BCC]▀███▄[/color]  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  [color=#1F8BCC]▄███▀[/color] ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ [color=#1F8BCC]▀████▄[/color]    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    [color=#1F8BCC]▄████[/color] ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄[color=#1F8BCC]▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀[/color]▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ [color=#1F8BCC]▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀[/color] ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀[/color][/size][/font][/url][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][center][b][url=http://transfercoin.io/][size=14pt][glow=#1173AE,2,300][color=white]Anonymizing Proof of Stake[/color][/glow][/size][/url]
[glow=#F33F3F,2,300][color=#F33F3F].[/color][color=white]▬ [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1203975.0][color=white]BCT Forum[/color][/url] ▬ [url=https://github.com/transferdev/Transfercoin][color=white]GitHub[/color][/url] ▬ [url=http://transfercoin.io/][color=white]Exchange[/color][/url] ▬[/color][color=#F33F3F].[/color][/glow][/b][/center][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=8pt][color=#1F8BCC]██
██
██[/color][/size][/td]
[/tr][/table][/center]

Thanks Cosa Nostra

incognitoworker

Activity: 736
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 07:41:30 PM

Offering masternode cold wallet hosting.
You hold all the coins, and we host the running masternode on our high end servers.
You controll the masternode from your local wallet and hence hold ALL funds/coins.
We cant touch your coins ever.
I guaranty a 24/7 uptime on high end servers.

Price is 15% of what your node makes, and payment every 3-5 days.
If payment timeframe is overdue, we close down your node and give a negative rep on your profile, but we can never touch your coins...
Let me know if interested,

IW

Quotient- Closed loop economy enviroment experiment
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195335.0
wantrepreneur

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 07:44:34 PM

ok guys, this thread is heating up.

remember to join the slack, it's a great place to team up and get organized, we've got some work to do but ultimately we can rival PIVX if we get moving.

slack: https://transfercoin.herokuapp.com

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:15:11 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2017, 08:40:53 PM by GREEDYJOHN

TRANSFERCOIN USED TO TRANSFER HEAT!!!

Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: