Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:38:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good long term investment to buy 1 BTC today?  (Read 253325 times)
airezx20

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:44:40 AM

Yes, it's good to invest your money into 1 bitcoi today for long term investment. Actually the price of bitcoin is increase today, maybe in the nexy 3 months, the price of bitcoin will increase more.
Yes bitcoin price is gonna increase in future but still i wont encourage to use 1btc for long term investement because with this amount even after a long time the chance of gaining big profit is not possible.I would rather consider doing trading with them and try buying and selling again and again and achieve small profits regularily.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:15:46 AM

Yes, it's good to invest your money into 1 bitcoi today for long term investment. Actually the price of bitcoin is increase today, maybe in the nexy 3 months, the price of bitcoin will increase more.
Yes bitcoin price is gonna increase in future but still i wont encourage to use 1btc for long term investement because with this amount even after a long time the chance of gaining big profit is not possible.I would rather consider doing trading with them and try buying and selling again and again and achieve small profits regularily.

That's right if you have 1 btc then its good to go for trading instead of just holding them, trading will give your quick profits and also it will increase the number of coins in your wallet.
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:44:26 AM

Bitcoin is a long term game, in my opinion, you certainly will have to wait to get rich. Just like the buyers of companies like apple, google and so on, you may have to wait a few years to get really rich.

You cannot expect to get rich only with 1 btc, as it is very small amount but in other way its good amount to invest in altcoin trading where you can expect higher profits if you invest 1 btc.

I bought a few bitcoin a week ago when the price was around $570. Now the price is $600. I will be rich in the future.
Well I see a lot of enthusiasm on here, price is now $610 only to remember that sometimes the price goes up and down.

Yeah nothing is sure in bitcoins, anything is possible either it will go higher or lower, but if you are lucky then you will take right decision at right time by buying or selling your coins.
yeah very likely that you're lucky to buy bitcoin at a low price and then after that prices rose very rapidly. I think it's very likely to happen and I often found like that. so take a look at the situation first before trying to buy bitcoin
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:59:22 AM

Bitcoin is a long term game, in my opinion, you certainly will have to wait to get rich. Just like the buyers of companies like apple, google and so on, you may have to wait a few years to get really rich.

You cannot expect to get rich only with 1 btc, as it is very small amount but in other way its good amount to invest in altcoin trading where you can expect higher profits if you invest 1 btc.

I bought a few bitcoin a week ago when the price was around $570. Now the price is $600. I will be rich in the future.
Well I see a lot of enthusiasm on here, price is now $610 only to remember that sometimes the price goes up and down.

Yeah nothing is sure in bitcoins, anything is possible either it will go higher or lower, but if you are lucky then you will take right decision at right time by buying or selling your coins.
yeah very likely that you're lucky to buy bitcoin at a low price and then after that prices rose very rapidly. I think it's very likely to happen and I often found like that. so take a look at the situation first before trying to buy bitcoin

Yeah you need to understand the price movements and market research before investing money in it, but I still believe that if you can afford to hold it for long term then you can buy it at any price.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:01:13 PM

Yes , i think its profitable for the long term investment to buy 1 BTC or more today, because we expect that Bitcoin's price will increase soon, and this way we can make good earning.
universe_

Activity: 448

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:17:49 PM

I dont think it would be good for you when you are investing into the bitcoin with just one bitcoin because one is just 600 dollar not even enough to live from in one week you know.
it would definitely be good in my opinion, it would allow people to make some decent money in the future, and i think you should put your money into it now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:21:25 PM

I dont think it would be good for you when you are investing into the bitcoin with just one bitcoin because one is just 600 dollar not even enough to live from in one week you know.
it would definitely be good in my opinion, it would allow people to make some decent money in the future, and i think you should put your money into it now

1 btc is good amount to have, but you cannot expect that it will make you millionaire in future as bitcoins will never hold that high value so its better to accumulate more coins for the future.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:24:59 PM

1 btc is good amount to have, but you cannot expect that it will make you millionaire in future as bitcoins will never hold that high value so its better to accumulate more coins for the future.
It can't make you a millionaire for sure. But I think buying altcoins in ICOs can make you more than 1 BTC. ICOs has the tendency to jump high on its first few days. You must sell it quickly as prices foes down after. But you must determine what altcoin has that power to have a good up in price.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:49:34 PM

It can't make you a millionaire for sure. But I think buying altcoins in ICOs can make you more than 1 BTC. ICOs has the tendency to jump high on its first few days. You must sell it quickly as prices foes down after. But you must determine what altcoin has that power to have a good up in price.

Investing in altcoin seems to be the best at a moment as if you choose a coins with lower price and if it pumps then you can make good profits with 1 btc.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:11:10 PM

How safe is it?

safe 0%, well maybe im being too raw for you, but is the truth.

i should invest on bitcoin if i have money?, ofc i will, since i really believe on it, also don't forget that something is coming, "the halving", so maybe is a good idea to invest on it before it happens Wink
To be real I do not think that it is that good of an idea because with only one whole Bitcoin you are not going to make that much money.
It is better to buy more at once but if you cant save your money for when you can.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:16:07 PM

How safe is it?

i should invest on bitcoin if i have money?, ofc i will, since i really believe on it, also don't forget that something is coming, "the halving", so maybe is a good idea to invest on it before it happens Wink
To be real I do not think that it is that good of an idea because with only one whole Bitcoin you are not going to make that much money.
It is better to buy more at once but if you cant save your money for when you can.

No mate 1 btc is a very great amount to invest in altcoin trading and you can make good profits and it will also allow you to multiply your coins in long run.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:11:42 PM

But with ICO's you also don't know if a coin will grow or simply get dumped. But with bitcoins you at least know that you won't give any significant loss and in fact it will be profitable if you have patience.
Today if we see buying 1 bitcoins is a good idea though I will always want to buy around 300-400$ around.
Osarman

Merit: 503

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:41:49 PM

Yes , i think its profitable for the long term investment to buy 1 BTC or more today, because we expect that Bitcoin's price will increase soon, and this way we can make good earning.
i agree with you that its really profitable for the long term investment that buy 1 bitcoin and then hold it and wait for high price and you are right that bitcoin is really going to rise up its price too much faster and it will be too good for bitcoin users and holder to get a good profit.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:39:37 PM

It's a good idea everytime, buying bitcoins you saving your money, cause i'm sure that someday price will be much more higher than times when you bought it.

blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:57:51 PM

yeah current price increase is quite good. I hope that the price could be more upward. This will give a nice effect for bitcoin and of course the users. I hope more users can be patient and do not panic to sell. because it can make the price back down
angryswamp

Activity: 268

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:45:31 PM

of course it is really profitable just buy the bitcoins right now and make some good money over time, bitcoins are the best investment option

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
goldcoinminer

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 09:22:27 AM

of course it is really profitable just buy the bitcoins right now and make some good money over time, bitcoins are the best investment option

Yes it is a good amount for investing for a long term investment. But if you are aiming for a long term investment with 1 bitcoin. I think that is not going to be enough because it is better if you are going to invest higher and going to add some amount to it. So that as you are waiting for a long time you can have higher income.
Better invest in in the bankroll of a gambling site so you can fast track the growth of your money, since gambling site is profitable you will be guaranteed a profit and while you are earning profit overtime the price of bitcoin also will appreciate, I think that is safer for 1 BTC.
relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 09:27:31 AM

Yes it is a good amount for investing for a long term investment. But if you are aiming for a long term investment with 1 bitcoin. I think that is not going to be enough because it is better if you are going to invest higher and going to add some amount to it. So that as you are waiting for a long time you can have higher income.

I think invest 1 bitcoin is quite enough, it's depend on the person though. But yeah, the profit will be small if you invest only 1 bitcoin, but the risk also not big, because you only invest 1 bitcoin.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:46:43 AM

I think invest 1 bitcoin is quite enough, it's depend on the person though. But yeah, the profit will be small if you invest only 1 bitcoin, but the risk also not big, because you only invest 1 bitcoin.

If you invest 1 btc in altcoins then you can get higher profits and you can even double your 1 btc in quick time, its all about identifying potential coin before making an investment.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 03:18:38 PM

How safe is it?

I also think that it is better to buy more the one whole Bitcoin of you can so that you can make more money in the future with them.
With only one Bitcoin you are not going to make much of a profit.
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: