Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:31:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good long term investment to buy 1 BTC today?  (Read 253325 times)
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 04:54:29 PM

I would not say that it is that good because I do not think that you are going to be able to make much money with only one Bitcoin.
When you decide to invest in Bitcoin you need to go for it so that you can make as much money as possible with it.

Buying bitcoin was it one or more is always good for profit
it is not short term investment it's long one
Even if its a long term investment  I don't think 1 btc is enough to make huge profits,  so at a moment if you have 1 btc then you can go for altcoin trading as it can give you best profits in short term.

It is a very long long long term investment if it is just 1BTC. It is a good investment but it is better if you have  more than 1 BTC. But you can invest that 1 BTC on investment sites and earn more BTC so you will have more bitcoin to hold. In time if you keep re investing your bitcoin, you will be financially free.

I guess that is going to be insufficient if you are targeting to have a long term investment. Because the higher investment you are going to put for a long term investment then the possibility of higher returns are there. So if you want to invest for a long term one, make it higher so that there are no time to be wasted.

you mean make it at least more than 10 btc Smiley and also make sure the value of btc drops first before buying.
its almost a guaranteed profit when you invest to bitcoin as its value goes up every year. better than saving your money to a bank whne you only get few percentage for it.
Yeah i think your right the more you invest in bitcoin the more you can get profit in the future if the price will increase until 1k value or more you can double your profit or more.. but it takes a long time before you reach that price also we do not know if the price will continues increase we are not fortune teller..
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 04:58:04 PM

I would not say that it is that good because I do not think that you are going to be able to make much money with only one Bitcoin.
When you decide to invest in Bitcoin you need to go for it so that you can make as much money as possible with it.

Even if its a long term investment  I don't think 1 btc is enough to make huge profits,  so at a moment if you have 1 btc then you can go for altcoin trading as it can give you best profits in short term.

It is a very long long long term investment if it is just 1BTC. It is a good investment but it is better if you have  more than 1 BTC. But you can invest that 1 BTC on investment sites and earn more BTC so you will have more bitcoin to hold. In time if you keep re investing your bitcoin, you will be financially free.

I guess that is going to be insufficient if you are targeting to have a long term investment. Because the higher investment you are going to put for a long term investment then the possibility of higher returns are there. So if you want to invest for a long term one, make it higher so that there are no time to be wasted.

you mean make it at least more than 10 btc Smiley and also make sure the value of btc drops first before buying.
its almost a guaranteed profit when you invest to bitcoin as its value goes up every year. better than saving your money to a bank whne you only get few percentage for it.

Yeah 10 btc is good amount to have for the future and if price goes higher then you can get best returns on your investment as 1 enough won't be enough to earn  higher profits.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:22:17 PM

Yeah 10 btc is good amount to have for the future and if price goes higher then you can get best returns on your investment as 1 enough won't be enough to earn  higher profits.

10 BTC is still not good for the future, what if prices do not go higher? you have to think the worst thing too. if not, you will regret it.

Universat

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:33:55 PM

Yeah i think your right the more you invest in bitcoin the more you can get profit in the future if the price will increase until 1k value or more you can double your profit or more.. but it takes a long time before you reach that price also we do not know if the price will continues increase we are not fortune teller..
yes i am also agree with you, if you are going for long term investment with only one bitcoin that is you just wasting your time, therefore if you are going to do long term investment then you should invest a good amount of bitcoin and not a sing bitcoin.
PsursV

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 08:27:27 PM

yes i am also agree with you, if you are going for long term investment with only one bitcoin that is you just wasting your time, therefore if you are going to do long term investment then you should invest a good amount of bitcoin and not a sing bitcoin.
yes i too agree, if you you want to invest money for long time they you should try to invest some large number of bitcoin, so that it can give you a good profit in the end,
dandroid

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:32:28 PM

I believe that many  would say yes to pump  the price. But I think it's worth if you consider  the technology  and the potential  for adoption it has.
coin_gambler

Activity: 462

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 12:14:23 AM

of course that would be a really great investment option in my opinion because it would give you a lot of potential to earn huge

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
soros017

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:42:07 AM

If you can afford  to lose it and if you're willing  to take some risks , I would certainly buy it, especially  now at such low prices...
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:28:04 AM

If you can afford  to lose it and if you're willing  to take some risks , I would certainly buy it, especially  now at such low prices...

Then you must buy bitcoins today already because the price is going to increase for the next days. And you are planning to invest for long term I think that 1 bitcoin is already enough if you are going to be a good trader and you able to grow it for longer time. But it is better if you are going to add some more capital to it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:33:52 AM

Then you must buy bitcoins today already because the price is going to increase for the next days. And you are planning to invest for long term I think that 1 bitcoin is already enough if you are going to be a good trader and you able to grow it for longer time. But it is better if you are going to add some more capital to it.
Good time to buy is not always when there is a price fall back, there are many factors to consider when we are buying bitcoins, like now when the price  continues to increase sometimes it is good to ride, I was able to make profit on that even in a short period of time.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:47:05 AM

Good time to buy is not always when there is a price fall back, there are many factors to consider when we are buying bitcoins, like now when the price  continues to increase sometimes it is good to ride, I was able to make profit on that even in a short period of time.
Yup , i think this is the right time to buy your bitcoin because has a speculation the price still rising in this month so prepare your bitcoin and hold it. Who knows this and next month might be good day for bitcoin and reach $650 (but it's just a speculation)

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
NewInCryptoCurrency

Activity: 326

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:05:13 AM

Yes in my opinion as long as the prices are under 700 for one coin than I'd consider it an always win investment.
If it's a really good investment that we can't predict and we'll have to wait and see where bitcoin is going next on it's journey to value.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:33:19 AM

Yes in my opinion as long as the prices are under 700 for one coin than I'd consider it an always win investment.
If it's a really good investment that we can't predict and we'll have to wait and see where bitcoin is going next on it's journey to value.

Price will rise in future and I think this is affordable price to make an investment in it, and everyone is speculating that it will touch $1k by the end of the year and if it happens then it will bring good profits for you.

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:55:48 AM

Bitcoin's price had not been predictable since that exchange hack took place...
You must have heard about Newton's law, that whatever goes up, comes back down...
That law is applicable reversibly on Bitcoins, that whether it comes down, it will go back up steadily and grow slowly...
So there is no best time to buy bitcoins, you can but it whenever you want and you will still be in profit some day... Smiley

mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:59:26 AM

You must have heard about Newton's law, that whatever goes up, comes back down...
That law is applicable reversibly on Bitcoins, that whether it comes down, it will go back up steadily and grow slowly...
So there is no best time to buy bitcoins, you can but it whenever you want and you will still be in profit some day... Smiley

That's true and you can always expect good profits in long term, so its always good to have some bitcoins in wallet to make some really good profits from it in future.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 11:49:03 AM

That's true and you can always expect good profits in long term, so its always good to have some bitcoins in wallet to make some really good profits from it in future.

yes i am agree with this, and if we have money, buying bitcoin is a good idea to make an investment in long term, beside that i think bitcoin is like saving money for another purpose and its not have devident or fee, its depend on the rate, high and low rate. but i believe that in future, the rate of bitcoin will be increase because of supply and demand of bitcoin and there are more people to know bitcoin and use bitcoin too.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 11:52:32 AM

yes i am agree with this, and if we have money, buying bitcoin is a good idea to make an investment in long term, beside that i think bitcoin is like saving money for another purpose and its not have devident or fee, its depend on the rate, high and low rate. but i believe that in future, the rate of bitcoin will be increase because of supply and demand of bitcoin and there are more people to know bitcoin and use bitcoin too.

The demand of bitcoin will be surely higher in future which will also contribute in taking its price to a  higher level so you should try to have as many coins possible for future.
NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:46:00 PM

Buying one bitcoin today will for sure be a good investment in the far future. Once bitcoins infrastructure is finished then obviously we will grow in value.
I'm waiting for that point where alot of shops will be accepting bitcoin too and the value will rise then too.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:19:58 PM

Buying one bitcoin today will for sure be a good investment in the far future. Once bitcoins infrastructure is finished then obviously we will grow in value.
I'm waiting for that point where alot of shops will be accepting bitcoin too and the value will rise then too.

1 btc can be a good investment to have but not the best one, if you are looking for higher profits then you should manage to have more then 1 btc as higher volume will give you higher profits.
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:56:41 PM

Buying 1 btc would be a great idea in terms of long term investment. Bitcoin prices are expected to go much higher in future especially after al 21 million btc is mined.At that time, there would be great demand for bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: