Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:21:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good long term investment to buy 1 BTC today?  (Read 253325 times)
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 11:23:31 AM

If you can afford to lose it and if you're willing to take some risks, I would certainly buy it, especially now at such low prices.
of course when you want to invest and buy bitcoin you have to be prepared with all the possibilities that exist. after that you can search for the right price or a low price that you can buy. for now it seems the prices are quite low. but I think that the price may be more can down
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 03:26:06 PM

A little over a year ago, the price was $250, two months back $700, now around $600, in the beginning, practically free. Over the long term, Bitcoin  has provided well for its users.  From day to day and week to week, there are up ands downs.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
angryswamp

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 04:13:21 PM

If you can afford to lose it and if you're willing to take some risks, I would certainly buy it, especially now at such low prices.
yeah i would definitely buy it either, in my opinion it can bring you some huge profit in the future if you will hold it for a long time and not sell

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 04:54:20 PM

yeah i would definitely buy it either, in my opinion it can bring you some huge profit in the future if you will hold it for a long time and not sell

This maybe true but isnt it great if you reroll it to anothe investment so that it  will leverage in value? Think of a scenrio where you bought 1 bitcoin and let it sleep in your stash, then cash out  when it hit  your expected price.  And then another scenario where you spend it to an investment and then itt  multiplies 5x.  Which scenario would you prefer?
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 08:40:41 PM

From my point of view, I would say medium safety, as bitcoin is still in the early adoption stages. This may be a good sign, a lot can happen to boost the value of the currency in the times to come.

i think investment 1 bitcoin for long term is very safe, the each halving will make bitcoin more strong, then im sure in future 1bitcoin can rise to $1000 again, and now the price of bitcoin only $5xx
but to me investing one bitcoin for a long time is not a good investment, if you really going for long term investment then you should invest some good amount of money so as to buy some good amount of bitcoin for long term investment.
LegendaryMiner

Activity: 407

DAG, Built-in Chat and Conditional Payments

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 11:51:38 PM

From my point of view, I would say medium safety, as bitcoin is still in the early adoption stages. This may be a good sign, a lot can happen to boost the value of the currency in the times to come.

i think investment 1 bitcoin for long term is very safe, the each halving will make bitcoin more strong, then im sure in future 1bitcoin can rise to $1000 again, and now the price of bitcoin only $5xx
but to me investing one bitcoin for a long time is not a good investment, if you really going for long term investment then you should invest some good amount of money so as to buy some good amount of bitcoin for long term investment.
This also depends on the market situation at the time that you want to invest. I believe we are now going through the so called all time low, then I believe it is a good time.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:33:37 AM

This also depends on the market situation at the time that you want to invest. I believe we are now going through the so called all time low, then I believe it is a good time.

Yes you are right with it, the price of bitcoin now is at low state. So, if you want to buy bitcoin then you must take the opportunity today and you must buy so that when the price is going to increase you are going to get a profit. And that is going to be another time to buy depending on what is your strategy with buying and selling.
I think some people are afraid of the current price because they think that bitcoin will not recover anymore, we have seen a great increase for this year alone and that is a big achievement already so maybe they are thinking that the price will not increase anymore.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:37:30 AM

of course it will depend on the market situation before you try to buy bitcoin. and you should see the price in advance. if the volume began to grow when prices go down I thought it was the right time to buy. for now. I'm also confused still hold or sell bitcoin
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:39:48 AM

Yes of course mate it is good to buy right now because in this comming month i am sure that bitcoin will increase the price before the year 2016 end and before you are going to invest or risk your money make sure that your website your investment is legit and legal cloud mining website
Kolder

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:27:34 AM

I think yes.Since i noticed that bitcoins value gradually increase by small percent per month.So i can say that investing atleast 1 bitcoin today may result to a good future.But everything is a gamble so anything may happen

mantra

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:40:19 AM

Yes of course mate it is good to buy right now because in this comming month i am sure that bitcoin will increase the price before the year 2016 end and before you are going to invest or risk your money make sure that your website your investment is legit and legal cloud mining website

very agree, BTC is very well investment. i think you must but a lot of BTC not just only 1 BTC
TraderETH

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 04:07:57 AM

I don't agree if today is right time for buying bitcoin although 1 BTC for long term investments, because usualy after halving block price of bitcoin going down. We can saw last halving block price of bitcoin going down until about $300-$400.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:39:13 PM

I don't agree if today is right time for buying bitcoin although 1 BTC for long term investments, because usualy after halving block price of bitcoin going down. We can saw last halving block price of bitcoin going down until about $300-$400.

It depends on the thoughts and interpretation of all the people. If you do not agree then that's your right and you are forbidden to interfere in the decision of any person. Bitcoin is very flexible and can give you a pretty good profit if you have patience. Fixed focus to be able to generate a lot of bitcoin and thought to contribute to the growth of the bitcoin, so that we can have much larger profits than ever before
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:49:31 AM

very agree, BTC is very well investment. i think you must but a lot of BTC not just only 1 BTC

Definitely 1 bitcoin is going to be a good investment at all. So, if you want to have a good long term investment for me 1 bitcoin is not going to be enough at all. And it is going to be better if you are going to add up some amount in it. I am only thinking about the long term investment by just holding it for a long time and with trading.
1 Bitcoin is a good start but you can increase that amount in a monthly basis, you just have to focus on savings and investment so you can accumulate and save a considerable amount of bitcoin in the future, who knows you might be rich when we see a great increase of bitcoin price in the future.
FreshFund

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 12:23:51 PM

Definitely 1 bitcoin is going to be a good investment at all. So, if you want to have a good long term investment for me 1 bitcoin is not going to be enough at all. And it is going to be better if you are going to add up some amount in it. I am only thinking about the long term investment by just holding it for a long time and with trading.
1 Bitcoin is a good start but you can increase that amount in a monthly basis, you just have to focus on savings and investment so you can accumulate and save a considerable amount of bitcoin in the future, who knows you might be rich when we see a great increase of bitcoin price in the future.

compound interest  Cool

NEM:NDMFCC-HHUNIX-M3SHZY-YNM5VK-BYZ6ZU-FVQXHB-H6GB
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:32:58 PM

Saving 1 btc will not make you rich in future if you have 1 btc then its a great amount to invest in trading where you can always take 1 btc to higher level in future.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:39:59 PM

But i read in some article that the right time for buying bitcoin is now , why because in the article said the in this comming year bitcoin will increase it price because they're are going to launch something new that bitcoin will boost the price range up to 1000 or more dollars depends on the number of people who are going to use it
rababo

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:22:26 PM

Invest your money in bitcoin is a good way whether it's for short term or long term investment. Although it's only 1 BTC investment, but it's a good move to start. Though you might won't have a huge profit later.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:29:29 PM

Invest your money in bitcoin is a good way whether it's for short term or long term investment. Although it's only 1 BTC investment, but it's a good move to start. Though you might won't have a huge profit later.

Yeah, indeed investment is something that is very easy to give us an advantage. But if we make an investment in a way that is not true, then it would be a very bad impact on growth investments that we do. If you invest in the BTC (buy 1 BTC or so) and just keep the BTC you have, then it's something that is very good. But if you buy 1 BTC to gamble then I think it's something that is not good/bad
skysblu

Activity: 219
Merit: 205

_Bitcoin Africa_

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:54:36 PM

you are right, because of that i really like bitcoins because even the smallest investment can make you big profit easily
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: