Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:25:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good long term investment to buy 1 BTC today?  (Read 253325 times)
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 01:43:13 PM

You have to target at least 1 BTC for the start but in the long run you will realize that 1 BTC is not enough, I know not all of us can afford to raise 1 BTC for the future investment because that is still a big amount of money for the majority but for future investment I would say it would not change your life.

yeah you cannot do much with bitcoins, and if you are hoping to get rich with 1 btc then it will never happen as we don't know what value it will hold in future.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 01:54:34 PM

You have to target at least 1 BTC for the start but in the long run you will realize that 1 BTC is not enough, I know not all of us can afford to raise 1 BTC for the future investment because that is still a big amount of money for the majority but for future investment I would say it would not change your life.

yeah you cannot do much with bitcoins, and if you are hoping to get rich with 1 btc then it will never happen as we don't know what value it will hold in future.

It also depends on what we do. every thing is done with confidence, work hard, have high spirits, and optimistic will surely generate something outside of his or her dreams. Since God prefers someone who is willing to bend over backwards to realize all the dreams, goals, and expectations
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 01:55:49 PM

It also depends on what we do. every thing is done with confidence, work hard, have high spirits, and optimistic will surely generate something outside of his or her dreams. Since God prefers someone who is willing to bend over backwards to realize all the dreams, goals, and expectations

If you have 1 btc then you can always use it in trading and if you are lucky and if you make smart moves then you can take your 1 btc to higher level in future.
dragunfly

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

Crypto is love, crypto is life

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:36:10 PM

you are right in my opinion, it is the best long term investment ever and i think that it is going to grow a lot soon
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:00:55 PM

you are right in my opinion, it is the best long term investment ever and i think that it is going to grow a lot soon

Up trend is obvious it always leads to bubble : ( and trigger it by some failing bank is very common action now ^^
to get snow ball up going for me is obvious  that is comming 3k$-12k$ with BTC you dont have paper GOLD or Silver so shut down price BTC won't be possible Cheesy
ike with gold they dumped in 1min 1 ton of paper gold and price dropper 100$ and they can print paper how much they want
with BTC you can't shut  down trend like on comex

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
shugareward

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:50:44 PM

If you have 1 btc then you can always use it in trading and if you are lucky and if you make smart moves then you can take your 1 btc to higher level in future.
you are right, to be honest you can easily use bitcoins to do some trading, that would make some decent income i think
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:18:48 AM

I think it is a good idea. bitcoin price movements are very stable and increasing each time. we certainly believe in the future of bitcoin prices can rise very quickly. it is one of the consequences of the great bitcoin. believe me, this is a very profitable investment.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 06:56:11 AM

I think it is a good idea. bitcoin price movements are very stable and increasing each time. we certainly believe in the future of bitcoin prices can rise very quickly. it is one of the consequences of the great bitcoin. believe me, this is a very profitable investment.
If bitcoin will price very quickly I would doubt its future but if I see that the price will rise slowly but continues then I will go with investing on it, that is what we all need to be feel comfortable with our decision to choose bitcoin as our investment because continues increase more stable than abrupt increase.
Vinz24

Activity: 182

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 10:13:39 AM

They always say that there is no better time to invest than today. And I might say that bitcoin is very promising in terms of investment. So I guess, you better invest now. Better late than never.

mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 10:33:04 AM

They always say that there is no better time to invest than today. And I might say that bitcoin is very promising in terms of investment. So I guess, you better invest now. Better late than never.

Yeah if you believe in bitcoins that it will hold higher price in future then its good time to buy 1 btc at this stage as you can definitely get best returns on your investment.
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 11:01:00 AM

therefore if you want to believe in your investment you should be able to make predictions with their own abilities? try to research or predictions with your abilities. what the price is going to happen or is it the price of bitcoin will rise or fall this week ?
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 11:57:07 AM

therefore if you want to believe in your investment you should be able to make predictions with their own abilities? try to research or predictions with your abilities. what the price is going to happen or is it the price of bitcoin will rise or fall this week ?

Actually no one can predict whether price will rise or fall in coming weeks, so its better to wait and watch and take your decisions accordingly.
FrannWilder

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:13:51 PM

it is not safe at all because if it would be safe then alot more people would do it so its a risk like almost any investment except maybe gold.
But amount of money that you can earn is crazy if all goes well. so your decision if you have the balls or not.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:14:14 PM

That is because to avoid such regrets in the future.

It's better for a person to take the risk in investing and do what they can to make it stable in a long run than doing nothing.

At least if it's fail, you try it out to yourselves and sees actually the result.

But take note that investing in BTC will really take a person for a stable long term investment.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:25:48 PM

It's better for a person to take the risk in investing and do what they can to make it stable in a long run than doing nothing.

At least if it's fail, you try it out to yourselves and sees actually the result.

But take note that investing in BTC will really take a person for a stable long term investment.
But the thing is there is no such thing as a sure investment and it is all risky regardless of the amount, what you should always consider is that the amount you put is merely for investment only that it will not cause you a problem in the future if such investment fails, we are lucky if our investment will grow substantially and we should thank bitcoin on that.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:37:37 PM

Yeah and if bitcoin performs well in the future then it can be the best investment giving  best returns and to take benefit in long run I will prefer to have more than 1 btc in my wallet.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:37:49 PM

Actually no one can predict whether price will rise or fall in coming weeks, so its better to wait and watch and take your decisions accordingly.

if the hold for the long term I think it's always good to buy at any time, as long as do not buy at the price too high. but bought at the price of $ 600 and above I think is not good enough, it is better to wait under $600.

Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:59:53 PM

if the hold for the long term I think it's always good to buy at any time, as long as do not buy at the price too high. but bought at the price of $ 600 and above I think is not good enough, it is better to wait under $600.

Yeah anything below $600 is a good price to buy, as of now I feel that price is high for many of us so its better to wait for the price drop so we can buy some more amount of coins.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:29:12 PM

But the thing is there is no such thing as a sure investment and it is all risky regardless of the amount, what you should always consider is that the amount you put is merely for investment only that it will not cause you a problem in the future if such investment fails, we are lucky if our investment will grow substantially and we should thank bitcoin on that.

If we are just keep on worrying with the risk then we will never take the next ladder of sucess.

Of course every investment has it's own set of different risk so rather to worry about it, play with it.

How come there are succesful person today? All of them also face the risk.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:15:34 PM

Yes but for me i don't waste days or month i will invest my money while bitcoin price is still low because some prediction bitcoin will price will be increase soon before the year end and for me yes it is a good day to buy bitcoin to day even the price of bitcoin is still high because you can grow profit even the price is too high.
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: