Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:36:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN IS STILL FAMOUS  (Read 18852 times)
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:25:40 PM

Yes, it's still famous and in my opinion it will be more and more famous for sure.

No doubt that bitcoin is becoming popular now, and in future its popularity will achieve new heights as it will reach to each and every corner of the world.

Yeah and also altcoins will get more popular and more will get scammed. I hope they just be careful in entering this kind of market. They can stay at bitcoin and it will be better.

Altcoins will not help you in long run, bitcoin can give you best returns on your investments and its life is more in compare to altcoins.
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:40:22 PM

Bitcoin is still famous and is on its way to become even more famous then it already its. More and more people are tuning in with Bitcoin and with the combination if gambling and Steam in the mix this can only go faster.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:53:49 PM

If you go out and ask people if they know what Bitcoin is, maybe 1 in every 10 persons asked may have hear about it sometime, and vaguely remembers hearing it on the news, for example when the Craig Wright thing happened it was on the news.

Other than that, people don't know nothing about bitcoin yet.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 11:58:17 PM

Because bitcoin is a first currency used in the Internet world, makes it easy to use to send money quickly and very low fee. And maybe Bitcoin will still famous For the next few years.
yeah for cryptocurrency. bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency is present on the internet but for the method of payment or the currency of the Internet. many people are more familiar with paypal or perfect money. they first became famous and popular even now. bitcoin has not been able to match the popularity of PayPal?

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
lipshack15

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 03:08:14 AM

it is growing actually and i Agree bitcoin is still famous their are many people who interested in bitcoin and for sure bitcoin will keep famous because it easy to use and where you can earn easy money from tradings/stocks bitcoin are similarrr to forex the price will decrease and the price increasing in here my country bitcoin is famous now many of my friends are using bitcoin to pay bills also  Smiley
n3o111

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 01:01:31 PM

Bitcoins are similar to forex where the price keeps fluctuating. For people like me who are only trading in bitcoins and using it as a currency instead of fiat, I can see that it's worth is increasing and many websites and services are accepting bitcoin payments along with fiat but also there is a risk involved with bitcoin transactions due to the price being unstable and companies like Apple are unhappy with bitcoin transactions. However, now many people are aware of a currency termed BITCOINS unlike earlier where there were hardly any users who were aware of this currency and its use.
Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 03:19:20 PM

If you go out and ask people if they know what Bitcoin is, maybe 1 in every 10 persons asked may have hear about it sometime, and vaguely remembers hearing it on the news, for example when the Craig Wright thing happened it was on the news.

Other than that, people don't know nothing about bitcoin yet.
i think the trend is now changing. as time passing more and more people are introduction in bitcoin. i personally know so many people who know about bitcoin. although they are not ye use it. but i m still hopeful that as time is passing the popularity of bitcoin is increasing. and i think a time is not too far when bitcoin will become famous  as the other legal currencies
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 03:27:58 PM

Of course its famous and its gaining more popularity day by day and it will be the best currency and best payment method in future for sure.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 04:52:16 PM

Of course its famous and its gaining more popularity day by day and it will be the best currency and best payment method in future for sure.

Yeah, true, i think that bitcoin nowdays gaining more popularity cause of halving, people understand that price is going up and also want to get some money.

streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:18:31 PM

Yes, it's still famous and in my opinion it will be more and more famous for sure.

No doubt that bitcoin is becoming popular now, and in future its popularity will achieve new heights as it will reach to each and every corner of the world.

The bitcoin is getting more popular than ever before, you can see this in the increasing numbers of user.
I think the bitcoin has a very good future, its getting bigger everyday.

Bitcoin is still famous, yes but in virtual world or it's better to say in small crypto currency.
We wants that bitcoin become famous also in offline world, in TV media etc.
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:39:25 PM

Bitcoin is very popular and no doubt abut it even when I speak about it with friends in europe or africa they all are aware about it so very famous digital currency. Now even i heard about it on different blogs where people are discussion about it.
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:18:37 PM

Bitcoin is very popular and no doubt abut it even when I speak about it with friends in europe or africa they all are aware about it so very famous digital currency. Now even i heard about it on different blogs where people are discussion about it.

There is no doubt that bitcoin is gaining popularity at this stage, but the fact is that its not popular in many corners of the world may be in future it will be more famous.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 09:40:39 PM

There is no doubt that bitcoin is gaining popularity at this stage, but the fact is that its not popular in many corners of the world may be in future it will be more famous.

Yeah bitcoin is not accessible every where at this stage, and it will really take long time for people to know it and start using it as a currency in future.
BTCTIME247

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 01:25:54 AM

Yeah bitcoin is not accessible every where at this stage, and it will really take long time for people to know it and start using it as a currency in future.

me thinks the blockchain is very patient
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:10:35 AM

Yes I think if bitcoin will surely continue to grow famous.
Because if bitcoin developed I'm sure lots of people will use bitcoin so many people use it.
novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:13:48 AM

Yes bitcoin will continue to famous if bitcoin can make progress or bitcoin prices rose.
That will make the people are adopting bitcoin.
ebookscreator

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:15:34 AM

Yes bitcoin will continue to famous if bitcoin can make progress or bitcoin prices rose.
I think bitcoin is not famous for now and i think we are still few users of bitcoin.. maybe in the future if every each country some store are accepting bitcoin as payment just like in brazil.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄    ▄████████
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄▀█████████
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀█   ▀███████
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄ ▄█▄▄   ▀██▀
  ████▀   ████▀█████████▀ ▀██▄▄▄▄█
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀   ▀██    ▄▀  ████
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀ ▄▄████   ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[]
▄██▄▄
██████▄▄
█████████▄▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████████████████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
█████████▀▀
██████▀▀
▀██▀▀

GET IT ON
Google Play
sk00t3r

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:30:41 AM

I think bitcoin is not famous for now and i think we are still few users of bitcoin.. maybe in the future if every each country some store are accepting bitcoin as payment just like in brazil.

good now someone person is only use bitcoin still not a famous but somebody people interest with bitcoin because when know about bitcoin service and how can earn money with bitcoin then agree everyone
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:56:56 AM

Bitcoin is famous both in  developed and under developing countries. For example, take the African or less developed Asian countries. They want to enter in the world of  cryptocurrency money, but for this they need to develop and distribute Internet. In fact, the world is going down the path of change, and the Bitcoin was the Factor for change.
Enotche

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:04:10 AM

"According to a recent study conducted among 3.5 thousand. Cryptocurrency users one-fifth of respondents chose Bitcoin, because banks do not trust or do not want to power was controlled their money. And many of those who previously According to analysts, among the supporters of virtual money prefer to invest in gold. "(c)

We can see that investors, let while very cautiously, but show interest in investing in Bitcoin. At present, the proportion of their portfolios in cryptocurrency very insignificant, but they can play a significant role in its long-term exchange rate dynamics. The more corporate customers will see the potential of Bitcoin, the more opportunities for growth.

The growing popularity of Bitcoin also reflects greater confidence in a new generation of technology, rather than to the authorities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: