Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:28:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN IS STILL FAMOUS  (Read 18851 times)
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:47:54 AM

Bitcoin is famous due to its increased price as well the growth it attained in a very short time compared to the other digital currencies which existed following the technology of bitcoin.

True, it does bitcoin's getting famous because in years ago gave the news that bitcoin is so amazing and made all the people become curious I.e. bitcoin price increase within a short time break through $ 1 k ++. And also because of the growth of the bitcoin quite improved from time to time

I agree, no one can stop bitcoin from getting famous and it is really to keep on being known by the people and as the stores in the different countries are going to adopt bitcoin and as well as online stores, merchants and maybe companies soon.
They are going to use bitcoin as it is already famous.

It's getting famous but not to the point it will adopt by the big companies. For bitcoin to accept and used widely by the community that price must become stable. But because that is not the real happening, it used more in investment that's why we have a price like this today at above $600.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:09:00 AM

Yes, growing in popularity, a couple of years ago in the United States have started to introduce settlement Bitcoins in some restaurants and stores.
Bitcoin has found support among small investors and traders. These players are investing in cryptocurrency their surplus funds with the belief in its long-term potential on the one hand and hoping to capitalize on its current volatility on the other hand.

But now large investors started to invest, although 1-3%, but this is only the beginning.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:34:00 AM

Bitcoin is famous and it will continue to be as long as the deep web will exist. No matter many people tell here that there is no correlation between the two, they are plain wrong. There is big correlation between the 2 as bitcoin is heavily dependent on whats happening in the deep web. Also bitcoin is a great tool where to invest your surplus money or to make some money laundering with a mixing service.
Anyway we should focus more on bitcoin to use to fulfill our needs, meaning to use it as a store investment value or to make our life better, we should stay away from deep web and their services.
But still if deep web goes down, the value of bitcoin will go down heavily. Holding bitcoins is great nowadays and can be even more great in the near future so bitcoin is still famous and it will continue to be.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 06:38:49 AM

Bitcoin is famous due to its increased price as well the growth it attained in a very short time compared to the other digital currencies which existed following the technology of bitcoin.

True, it does bitcoin's getting famous because in years ago gave the news that bitcoin is so amazing and made all the people become curious I.e. bitcoin price increase within a short time break through $ 1 k ++. And also because of the growth of the bitcoin quite improved from time to time

I agree, no one can stop bitcoin from getting famous and it is really to keep on being known by the people and as the stores in the different countries are going to adopt bitcoin and as well as online stores, merchants and maybe companies soon.

Bitcoin is very much famous and it will grow more famous once after the halving is done as it will be at its peak price at halving.  As more people will come to know about it, it will be accepted in more stores and shops.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:54:19 AM

Bitcoin's transaction volume was always high. Even it was losing its' value, lots of people trusted it deeply and didn't leave alone.
Bitcoin is still famous yes and it is going to be even more famous in the future, many people are getting attracted by Bitcoin which is a good thing.
If there are more users the chance of having a bright future will become bigger with Bitcoin.
I don't get this thread at all, actually. Since then, bitcoin has never dropped it's popularity or publicity at all and is only continuously getting more and more publicity as long as many people are continuously adopting. I'm just waiting for the time when a global adoption to happen and I'd be able to say "told you so!" to those who do not believe in bitcoins.
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:00:31 AM

bitcoin is still famous and it will kept famous and in here in my country bitcoin are famous many of my country men are using bitcoin for paying bills , etc and i think lot of people think to use bitcoin i like bitcoin more than bank because it keep me anonymous and safe in trading i love bitcoin and in bitcoin we trust <3 and yeh bitcoin is always famous thanks to bitcoin
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:02:32 AM

Bitcoin is very much famous and it will grow more famous once after the halving is done as it will be at its peak price at halving.  As more people will come to know about it, it will be accepted in more stores and shops.

Bitcoin is not famous yet and if it would be famous then we would have found many shops and sites where we could spend our coins by now, but everyone knows what the reality is.
HilbillyFred

Activity: 298

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:08:39 AM

Bitcoin will always be famous for sure the only reason why bitcoin wont be famous anymore is when the price of the bitcoin is getting stable after
that moment i dont think allot of people are investing into the bitcoin right now.
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:16:11 AM

Especially because the halving is really close now. It's make the price of bitcoin increase up to 60% and makes bitcoin become more popular and more people start using bitcoin too.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:20:40 AM

Bitcoin will always be famous for sure the only reason why bitcoin wont be famous anymore is when the price of the bitcoin is getting stable after
that moment i dont think allot of people are investing into the bitcoin right now.

LOL, how could bitcoin be less famous if it's price become stable?  Can you elaborate?  Anyway, Bitcoin gave an impact after gaining lots of investors during it's 1st bubble, then after the bubble burst, bitcoin gets more popular because of it's decline in price and bouncing back from it.  And now, the halving pretty much gave more excitement to the investors,  lots speculates that BTC will double or somehow will gain a huge increase in price when it happen so news of Bitcoin everywhere thus making it more popular

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
serjent05
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:24:27 AM

Especially because the halving is really close now. It's make the price of bitcoin increase up to 60% and makes bitcoin become more popular and more people start using bitcoin too.

I agree halving plays a huge part at this moment in gaining momentum for price incease.  Ever since the news of Bitcoin halving, I saw increase of BTC price little by little everyday.  and the Chinese people converting their money to Bitcoin plays a good part too, then comes the Brexit, I don't know what really is the relation of Brexit to bitcoin price but they somehow relate this two in Bitcoin Price and popularity.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 12:59:18 PM

Sure, bitcoin is becoming fore famous everytime, this year is good cause of halving what will be in 3 days, people interested what  will happen after.
yeah sign of bitcoin is becoming more well-known is that users continue to increase every year it also proves that the deployment of bitcoin was successful. just a matter of time for bitcoin could spread throughout the world. it may take quite a long time I hope you wait patient
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 08:32:15 PM

Sure, bitcoin is becoming fore famous everytime, this year is good cause of halving what will be in 3 days, people interested what  will happen after.
yeah sign of bitcoin is becoming more well-known is that users continue to increase every year it also proves that the deployment of bitcoin was successful. just a matter of time for bitcoin could spread throughout the world. it may take quite a long time I hope you wait patient

Bitcoin will just be popular to those country that has an active and healthy system of internet. Even we count for decades, there are really some areas in the world that will not make it to the point of having a good internet. There are lots of factors that stopping them to improved it, even government of that areas want to push it's goal to upgrade their community level but it can't be happen because of unstable peace in that country.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:59:13 PM

yeah bitcoin is going to get more and more famous in my opinion and it will be growing at a really rapid pace i think, i hope bitcoin will remain famous and it will earn me good money
I think if you want to speed bitcoin to become famous you should help promote bitcoin mate. at least  tell bitcoin to your friend or your brother. Your little effort give a nice effect for bitcoin. and of course the deployment of bitcoin will also be faster Cheesy
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:23:02 PM

I never ever would think that bitcoin is famous,i wouldnt even say that bitcoin is "still" famous,because in my country i dont really know many
persons who are connected or linked with bitcoins,it is popular indeed in some wealthy countries,but in most it just isn't.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:10:41 AM

Bitcoins will always be a famous.  Even there some Alt coins will become a famous too but they cannot do what bitcoins did.  It is because
Altcoins Rises up for they adapt the system of Bitcoins. Cheesy
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:15:02 AM

I never ever would think that bitcoin is famous,i wouldnt even say that bitcoin is "still" famous,because in my country i dont really know many
persons who are connected or linked with bitcoins,it is popular indeed in some wealthy countries,but in most it just isn't.

So I'm lucky there are maybe thousands of people here in my country that are already using bitcoin.
And I'm quite sure that my country is going to accept bitcoin soon.

Its great that majority of people in your country are aware about bitcoin and also using it but same is not the scenario in every country as in my country hardly few people are aware about it.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:17:15 AM

Bitcoins will always be a famous.  Even there some Alt coins will become a famous too but they cannot do what bitcoins did.  It is because
Altcoins Rises up for they adapt the system of Bitcoins. Cheesy

I agree bitcoin is now going to be more popular and famous than ever. Every year there is going to be an improvement and another users of bitcoin.
It just does mean that bitcoin is going more famous after all.
Because it is not getting famous at all then it is not going to attract other stores.

Vires in Numeris
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:22:24 PM

there is no doubt about this. bitcoin is still famous and will remain famous for ever. and that is the reason that bitcoin is still on number one as compare to any other crypto currency.
serjent05
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:32:20 PM

there is no doubt about this. bitcoin is still famous and will remain famous for ever. and that is the reason that bitcoin is still on number one as compare to any other crypto currency.

I agree because out of thousand cryptocurrency bitcoin is the most used and most adopted coins.  Even if other coin have advance technology and features, Bitcoin is still most popular and getting more popular each day.  Another reason is that, bitcoin had already established it's foundation.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: