Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:29:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN IS STILL FAMOUS  (Read 18847 times)
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:29:02 AM

Bitcoin price continues to go higher and higher almost everyday and that maybe one of the reason why bitcoin is still famous. Being decentralized currency, it also a borderless currency where you can make transaction freely and without interruption from a third party. bitcoin will continue to lead every cryptocurrency to a new height as it as the trading of bitcoin futures start.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:44:50 AM

Bitcoin is the first successful cryptocurrency and with an expensive price that rising continuously it became famous worldwide.

Because of the surging price more investors are hopping and enjoying the ride of the unstable price of btc. Although there are some dips and correction happened, this didnt stop the btc to bounce back again with even higher value.

As many investors are trusting bitcoin, we can expect people will give much attention for btc as leading cryptocurrency.

bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:48:27 AM

During from past two years when bitcoin stepped in,Every body takes it lightly but i personally dont know that how it get so high on USD then how it conquered the transactions of banking,there was also a time when 1 BTC was = to 1100$ which also led myself toward this entity crazily,Bitcoin was like catastrophe in transaction sector or what can i say it a 'Currency sector' then we see also a big drop in the price of Bitcoin from 1100$ to 300$ .It boomed suddenly ,Every body head was down thinking that they had lost something because some peoples had transferred there currency in bitcoins because of Current Good situation also and of the value of the 1100.
Still today those people aren't in a big loss because bitcoin is much more valuable still today ,i know it is not much then before it was used to,but i have to admit it that with that big fall ,
btc is still famous
BTC
The bitcoin will become more popular in the next year because as far as now the bitcoin price is so very high the amd it rapidly increaskng week by week so it is so faster than before because bitcoin is so very famous now .
Shivan Dragon

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:07:41 AM

No doubt, bitcoin is still famous today and for next 3-5 years because many people are investing and supporting them. Bitcoin experienced the ups and downs and still people kept on trusting bitcoin and we believe and have faith in it.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:47:08 AM

Yes agree with that bitcoin still famous even there are countries that bans bitcoin and I think it will still gonna be famous at all this coming year and would blown up again his price.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:46:05 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 04:11:13 PM by logicgate

During from past two years when bitcoin stepped in,Every body takes it lightly but i personally dont know that how it get so high on USD then how it conquered the transactions of banking,there was also a time when 1 BTC was = to 1100$ which also led myself toward this entity crazily,Bitcoin was like catastrophe in transaction sector or what can i say it a 'Currency sector' then we see also a big drop in the price of Bitcoin from 1100$ to 300$ .It boomed suddenly ,Every body head was down thinking that they had lost something because some peoples had transferred there currency in bitcoins because of Current Good situation also and of the value of the 1100.
Still today those people aren't in a big loss because bitcoin is much more valuable still today ,i know it is not much then before it was used to,but i have to admit it that with that big fall ,
btc is still famous
BTC
The bitcoin will become more popular in the next year because as far as now the bitcoin price is so very high the amd it rapidly increaskng week by week so it is so faster than before because bitcoin is so very famous now .
  Yes Bitcoin is still famous and it is not going to lose its value even in the next few centuries this is because of various reasons with the most prominent among  them is that the price of a bitcoin is rising higher and higher. The present value is somewhat $15,000 in exchange of one coin. So all we have to do is to keep them in our hands are not to waste such a precious asset on useless matters.
Opquar

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:48:43 PM

Maybe in my coutry, bitcoin start have more people know and mining it Smiley

More miners is always good because it protects the network from attacks, but I do hope aspiring miners know what they are doing. It is difficult to make money out of mining without extensive working knowledge of the process and all its factors.
Dani33

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:57:52 PM

In my opinion the bitcoin will be ever more famous because more the media talk about it and more the people automatically will invest then i think it will still famous in the future

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:11:01 AM

Yes, bitcoin will be always famous and unstoppable to achieve more in future. They always innovate the company and management to execute another excellent performance.
Through the innovation they can gain more knowledge which they can use to achieve lots of things in future.
Adv Tahmina

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:59:06 PM

Yes, bitcoin is still famous.Bitcoin is the king of currency.It's  price increasing day by day. It's  famous because eassy transaction,  eassy earn, a lot of people trust. Bitcoin given us the opportunity  to earn money.
Pfizer

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:00:36 PM

btc is still famous
BTC

The knowledge of bitcoin expands between people and more people join this amazing bitcoin ecosystem every week. I hear lots of them talking about bitcoin and wondering bitcoin.

Then bitcoin will stay famous and get more famous.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:07:32 PM

Yes, bitcoin will be always famous and unstoppable to achieve more in future. They always innovate the company and management to execute another excellent performance.
Through the innovation they can gain more knowledge which they can use to achieve lots of things in future.
So bitcoin is such a dominant presence easier to reach without a card and will always be famous in the future. In addition, bitcoin has more trust than any human who knows is bitcoin.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:20:55 PM

Bitcoin, cryptocurrency is still famous, but surveys show that not to much people know about it. Sorry, I can't provide link right now, but I read about USA, where about Bitcoin & ICO knows maybe 20% of people. Sure, news hype will increase this value.
Frost149.6

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:49:02 PM

During past two year when people took it lightly and taught that it will be just a flop concept but it started to increase USD wise and then it started to dominate the banks and transactions. And yeah some news channel are also promoting Bitcoin due to it's massive increase in price.
phuong thu

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:53:08 PM

"Bitcoin is one of those topics that evokes great emotion and debate. So it is no surprise that even the richest and most famous people in the world have shared their thoughts and opinions on Bitcoin"
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:54:41 PM

During past two year when people took it lightly and taught that it will be just a flop concept but it started to increase USD wise and then it started to dominate the banks and transactions. And yeah some news channel are also promoting Bitcoin due to it's massive increase in price.
At first most people consider bitcoin as a meaningless thing and many people are laughing at bitcoin. Now bitcoin has become one important commodity, now bitcoin is widely used by various sectors. I might say that bitcoin has become an interesting thing and its function is not just a means of payment, bitcoin has become an investment tool and now there are so many people who get happiness after knowing bitcoin.
mjnick01

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:59:49 PM

BITCOIN IS STILL FAMOUS
for users and those who start using bitcoin are still popular and too popular for active use
because Facebook and twitter are taking up and so much more
so do not wonder that everything you see and read is about bitcoin
connesa

Activity: 216

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:06:26 PM

btc is still famous
BTC

bitcoin for me is the root of all crypto....so if the root died all alts will die,
thats what i believe.bitcoin never failed to amuse me how it kick up after a big dip...
that makes bitcoin unique for me..seeing bitcoin frm hundred to thousands!
that was really amazing.
Darmanin

Activity: 119

Glab Trotter

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:09:42 PM

idolate bitcoin as much for me is not knowing what is best next, apart from its curve, nothing is extraordinary in the bitcoin
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:11:20 PM

In 2017 bitcoin has increased very much. Bitcoin is getting famous day by day.We can clearly notice that from it's price.We can see that it is growing at a very fast rate because it's demand is increasing.So Bitcoin still famous and popular and this popularity will keep on increasing.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: