Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:16:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN IS STILL FAMOUS  (Read 18851 times)
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:10:36 AM

Bit coin is  still famous even day by day people want to know about bitcoin,day by day bitcoin have more famous, day by day bitcoin is increase that that's why people want to know about bitcoin,and day by day bitcoin has famously going..
Bitcoin is making famous day by day all over the world. People are taking keen interest in this currency just because of the way it is increasing in value and making people are rich. Everyone is working hard in this world of competition to get a job which pays them off in the way they deserve but bitcoin has ended their quest for such jobs. People are now their own boss’s juts because of this mighty coin.
At present, it is believed that only 10m people have Bitcoin portfolios or just 0.001% of the population on the ground, which shows us that the bitcoin they will soon become more famous  and people are just going to start investing.
TheWinnerBro

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:12:48 AM

Bitcoins are similar to forex where the price keeps fluctuating. For people like me who are only trading in bitcoins and using it as a currency instead of fiat, I can see that it's worth is increasing and many websites and services are accepting bitcoin payments along with fiat but also there is a risk involved with bitcoin transactions due to the price being unstable and companies like Apple are unhappy with bitcoin transactions. However, now many people are aware of a currency termed BITCOINS unlike earlier where there were hardly any users who were aware of this currency and its use.
RheamaeElbanbuena

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:16:33 AM

Because bitcoin is one of the many to help especially the hard and fastest and wealthy because of this bitcoin so bitcoin support is much greater than other net working so bitcoin is famous because one of the most popular use
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:17:07 AM

Bit coin is  still famous even day by day people want to know about bitcoin,day by day bitcoin have more famous, day by day bitcoin is increase that that's why people want to know about bitcoin,and day by day bitcoin has famously going..
Bitcoin is making famous day by day all over the world. People are taking keen interest in this currency just because of the way it is increasing in value and making people are rich. Everyone is working hard in this world of competition to get a job which pays them off in the way they deserve but bitcoin has ended their quest for such jobs. People are now their own boss’s juts because of this mighty coin.
At present, it is believed that only 10m people have Bitcoin portfolios or just 0.001% of the population on the ground, which shows us that the bitcoin they will soon become more famous  and people are just going to start investing.

In the calculation not all people really know bitcoin only few in all over the world are exactly know bitcoin but day by day bitcoin potential are making famous the demand are so high but in this holiday season more people perform a panic selling that have a impact to bitcoin price in over all bitcoin still famous to all the world. In the year 2018 we can assure a more fork coming that will create an impact to bitcoin and all altcoin.

ZenRoy

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:19:43 AM

For the time being, of course Bitcoin is still at the top. It being famous is the main reason why this is so. It's not really the best performing Crypto in terms of payment platforms.
cryptolerant

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:25:35 AM

Still Famous ? are you kidding ?

Bitcoin is better now than few years ago...
yes you are right bitcoin is now very better than few years ago because of increasing its community by daily and also step by step government accept it so i hope it will be more famous in coming years.

Of course bitcoin is still famous. Don't you see the price graph and daily volume. Even people who would never invest in their life know about it and investing it.
sparveenat

Activity: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:31:21 AM

Compare with previous / past years Bitcoin is viral in Youtube and the mouth of publicity is very much high and it is spread through its users to their friends and the also spreading and the real fact of bitcoin rate make everybody look into bitcoin and started discussing in very large quantity making famous.

HeroicZ1

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:33:02 AM

Bitcoin used to be the only Crypto people were talking about, now other coins are starting to catch some attention.
futuris

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:37:42 AM

During from past two years when bitcoin stepped in,Every body takes it lightly but i personally dont know that how it get so high on USD then how it conquered the transactions of banking,there was also a time when 1 BTC was = to 1100$ which also led myself toward this entity crazily,Bitcoin was like catastrophe in transaction sector or what can i say it a 'Currency sector' then we see also a big drop in the price of Bitcoin from 1100$ to 300$ .It boomed suddenly ,Every body head was down thinking that they had lost something because some peoples had transferred there currency in bitcoins because of Current Good situation also and of the value of the 1100.
Still today those people aren't in a big loss because bitcoin is much more valuable still today ,i know it is not much then before it was used to,but i have to admit it that with that big fall ,
btc is still famous
BTC
While you can not buy coffee at Starbucks for bitcoins, pay an entrance to Disneyland or refuel your car at a gas station, we always have the risk of losing the invested dollars.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:39:04 AM

Bitcoin remains not only famous but also the most trusted and most-invested of all. We all know that when cryptocurrency was introduced to the world, there was only Bitcoin that is available. Bitcoin was a lone wolf back then. But it has carried the cryptocurrency brand alone until now. And not only did it carry the crypto brand but also made it super famous that all the cryptocurrencies right now owe a big part of their success to Bitcoin.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bkjones

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:54:49 AM

Yes Afcourse Bitcoin is famous day by day .It is Popular Cyrpto Digital Currency.Day By Day People taking interest in this currency because its Easy way to Earn money to become rich with hardwork on it
HeroicZ1

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:56:05 AM

Bitcoin remaining famous doesn't necessarily mean that it's not getting slowly overtaken by other coins. Bitcoin, although as secure as it currently is has a couple of major downsides which people aren't happy about.
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:57:18 AM

Still Famous ? are you kidding ?

is better now than few years ago...
yes you are right  is now very better than few years ago because of increasing its community by daily and also step by step government accept it so i hope it will be more famous in coming years.
i think the most loved and most famous of all the crypto is  being the father no one can replace its popularity.  is getting more attention day by day and getting more famous than before, i would like to say without any doubt it is still famous and have more bigger community, it has more bigger merchants and world wide adoption than before, it is about to go to the mainstream than it will be world's most loved cryptocurrency.
cue

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:04:58 AM

Yes, I agree that Bitcoin is still famous even if there are other cryptocurrencies are rising.  Most of the cryptocurrencies are paired with USD and Bitcoin, so yes, Bitcoin is still famous to buy other cryptocurrencies or transact it with.  Wink

DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:14:54 AM

Yes, absolutely bitcoin is the most famous and popular coin around the globe, it is the foundation of all the coin and many people wants altcoin just to have bitcoin.

Hanako

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:16:13 AM

I agree that bitcoin is famous even though there many crypto currency appear right now.Bitcoin is bitcoin its very popular right now and Bitcoin is appearing right now in social media and we all know that social media is very influential right now.  So thats the first step of bitcoin getting famous. Especially when you know how to transact it.  because bitcoin has many advantages that you can earn and save more from.it.
Austrin

Activity: 329
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:17:28 AM

Bitcoin is a world best coin before and still now bitcoin stay with his famous position. Now a days bitcoin take a better position in this world
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:21:09 AM

During from past two years when bitcoin stepped in,Every body takes it lightly but i personally dont know that how it get so high on USD then how it conquered the transactions of banking,there was also a time when 1 BTC was = to 1100$ which also led myself toward this entity crazily,Bitcoin was like catastrophe in transaction sector or what can i say it a 'Currency sector' then we see also a big drop in the price of Bitcoin from 1100$ to 300$ .It boomed suddenly ,Every body head was down thinking that they had lost something because some peoples had transferred there currency in bitcoins because of Current Good situation also and of the value of the 1100.
Still today those people aren't in a big loss because bitcoin is much more valuable still today ,i know it is not much then before it was used to,but i have to admit it that with that big fall ,
btc is still famous
BTC
i dont know what does it mean WHEN BITCOIN STEPPED IN?bitcoin is the
 first crypto currency so the word cryptocurrency stands for bitcoin itself so theres
no need to for bitcoin to step in.because ever since the crypto started bitcoin is inside.

And about being famous,bitcoin did not lost the popularity so whats the sense for
being Famous?you dont know what you really mean OP But i respect your preferences .

FireShark89

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:22:31 AM

While I do agree that Bitcoin is very popular worldwide, other alt coins are slowly but definitely catching up. May take some time, but it's possible for an alt to actually replace Bitcoin in terms of popularity.
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:22:57 AM

of course bitcoin remains popular and will continue to be famous for its extremely expensive bitcoin grades and significant improvements over the years
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: