Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:06:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN IS STILL FAMOUS  (Read 18851 times)
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:30:51 AM

Ofcourse there is a steep fall that has been noticed by every bitcoiner but it is the king and will be the king forever. I wish I were there when the price was on hike and its avlue was almost 0.0001 USD.

Yes you're right because bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency up to this days. And I think bitcoin has become more popular if we compared before. A lot of investors and users is still attracted because of its price that drop for now but it will definitely increase.
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:24:20 AM

Ofcourse there is a steep fall that has been noticed by every bitcoiner but it is the king and will be the king forever. I wish I were there when the price was on hike and its avlue was almost 0.0001 USD.
Yes,Bitcoin is still famous and I think it is just because of the bitcoin users or people who continually chose bitcoin for their investments.Also bitcoin is still famous because of the value itself that is becoming higher as time goes by. Also bitcoin is famous because it is easy to operate or to handle to have a source of income.So that bitcoin is known in many country
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:37:21 AM

For me, yes bitcoin is still famous in fact bitcoin is becoming very popular because of the massive price and the way how you can use it. Even bitcoin has an unstable amount, many investors, trader, and person are still willing to gain into it, because of some reason like earning money, using it to buy the things they want with less fee and fast transactions. Smiley
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:45:52 AM

I also believe that bitcoin would still be popular not exactly because it is the first to be reckoned with and not because of its high value either but because cryptocurrencies generally are being t
recognized too. So, this will give bitcoin more popularity.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:46:08 AM

Yes your absolutely right bitcoin became famous because of his value and the user is still increasing even the investors is increasing too because they don't lose hope to gain a huge profits from bitcoin and if we are talking about bitcoin there's a easy way to earn bitcoin right?  By participating in campaign so you can make your money and bitcoin can help you to have a better and bright future just hard work for it
ondabeat

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:58:48 AM

I really agree, Bitcoin is still the most favorite and will remain famous. There is hype when it reaches $ 1200 price. Then there is a massive correction and now the price is very stable since more than 12 months. The volatility of US Dollar / Bitcoin is better than the Euro / US-Dollar vol- ume for example. This makes me very passionate for the future of Bitcoin.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:05:44 AM

Bitcoin is well known, already famous all over the world, it is a fact. But here, my state of bitcoin is not so well known. There are still many who do not know the bitcoin. Even every time I talk about bitcoin, my friends are so many who do not know the bitcoin. I'm here often telling about bitcoin to them, I want them to know.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Kokoy

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:12:58 AM

I agree with that Bitcoin will still be famous ,effortlessly because this is known for being volatile platform in which the price or value per Bitcoin might be high or super low at some times and we should not worry too much about it, just save for yourself.

konfuci

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:32:02 AM

In 2017 bitcoin has increased very much. Bitcoin is getting famous day by day.We can clearly notice that from it's price.We can see that it is growing at a very fast rate because it's demand is increasing.So Bitcoin still famous and popular and this popularity will keep on increasing.
moli1

Activity: 182
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:29:29 PM

I am bit apprehensive about Bitcoin Because it's price dropped to $12,810.
Bitcoin price remains above the low levels reached during the Christmas holidays
when the cryptocurrency saw a steady decline for four consecutive days.
The cryptocurrency witnessed its highest peak in value days before Christmas when it reached just below $20,000.
Hope so Bitcoin Will be soar again next year 2018.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:41:06 PM

Agree, I also wish I was there when bitcoin value is just merely for a single detergent or chocolate. I would have been millionaire right now, and my family wont feel problematic financially. Well, wayback when bitcoin is not even interesting I only play computer games I am just a mere child who are starting to explore this cruel yet wonderful world. The creation of bitcoin feels like unbelievable because how it would make and give us money virtually. And well, contradictiing such ideas makes bitcoin popular, too much attention are now in bitcoin. Bitcoin is famous all over the entire world, people who stay and grind from the start might be a millionaire now. Bitcoin path hopes will be much longer than a human life. Improvements with this is such a beautiful grace a human could give.
Quesdana

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:44:53 PM

The first ever cryptocurrency.. WAS,STILL AND FOREVER be famous.

Of course. It will not be forgotten because there are so many people nowadays knew about bitcoin so it is hard to forget it. That's why it became more and more famous to people because of its high price and also because a lot of people are already earning extra income through this without stressing so much on themselves.
Lenwa07

Activity: 96

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:44:57 PM

Yes it is. At the year bitcoin is now famous. According to what i’ve read bitcoin is too far from now.
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:47:40 PM

yes bitcoin until now is still famous especially for the perpetrators of the world cryptocurrency as if it is not a strange thing and there are some people who still do not know about bitcoin.Tapi since bitcoin stepped on the number 17000 usd bitcoin increasingly famous everywhere always talk about bitcoin.
Littlebitkid

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:49:44 PM

While I do agree that Bitcoin is very popular worldwide, other alt coins are slowly but definitely catching up. May take some time, but it's possible for an alt to actually replace Bitcoin in terms of popularity.

For investment I think bitcoin would have little chance or never replaced, but i think people will use other currency for daily transactions because of bitcoin fees
And for the popularity, bitcoin is the king,very impossible if you know a cryptocurrency but don't know bitcoin
prabhu

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:14:50 PM

Yes bit coin is still very famous .That  name is kept stable.Bitcoin most top crypto currency in the world.The present collapse is normal and the expected price is down.For that reason, the development of bit coin does not stop.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:46:02 AM

Indeed. Bitcoin is still famous. It is not just only the first decentralized digital currency but also, it is a worlwide cryptocurrency and payment system that helps many people all around the globe. Furthermore, it showed everyone of us how big its potential is. Its number in the market shoot up astronomically. So many people are looking forward in using this.
I think these falls cannot affect the popularity of bitcoin because bitcoin has already a trust from the people side and it doesn’t matter that how much it goes down people will not leave its side and this is true that whenever bitcoin rises it become more famous and when its falls it gain more and more popularity because in fall new investors comes to the community and this increase the usage graph of btc to next level.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:28:11 AM

Indeed. Bitcoin is still famous. It is not just only the first decentralized digital currency but also, it is a worlwide cryptocurrency and payment system that helps many people all around the globe. Furthermore, it showed everyone of us how big its potential is. Its number in the market shoot up astronomically. So many people are looking forward in using this.
I think these falls cannot affect the popularity of bitcoin because bitcoin has already a trust from the people side and it doesn’t matter that how much it goes down people will not leave its side and this is true that whenever bitcoin rises it become more famous and when its falls it gain more and more popularity because in fall new investors comes to the community and this increase the usage graph of btc to next level.

For me bitcoin is famous even the bitcoin will decrease the pricing of it because people its very trusted of it.people know bitcoin will increase again so people continue holding or invest because even me in my heart bitcoin is really help in poor people so that even people scam a money he/she continue to invest again.theres many people like the transaction of bitcoin like easy transaction and safety to sell it so that people put it in mind that bitcoin is famous..

ngod91

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:30:59 AM

During from past two years when bitcoin stepped in,Every body takes it lightly but i personally dont know that how it get so high on USD then how it conquered the transactions of banking,there was also a time when 1 BTC was = to 1100$ which also led myself toward this entity crazily,Bitcoin was like catastrophe in transaction sector or what can i say it a 'Currency sector' then we see also a big drop in the price of Bitcoin from 1100$ to 300$ .It boomed suddenly ,Every body head was down thinking that they had lost something because some peoples had transferred there currency in bitcoins because of Current Good situation also and of the value of the 1100.
Still today those people aren't in a big loss because bitcoin is much more valuable still today ,i know it is not much then before it was used to,but i have to admit it that with that big fall ,
btc is still famous
BTC
Bitcoin is not only famous in the past, Bitcoin copper fluctuations made it famous, there may be other coin higher than it, but surely Bitcoin will never be defeated by the Other, this makes many people think that Bitcoin will soon be released in many countries
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:01:17 PM

While I do agree that Bitcoin is very popular worldwide, other alt coins are slowly but definitely catching up. May take some time, but it's possible for an alt to actually replace Bitcoin in terms of popularity.
Yes bitcoin is still very famous and strong in market because bitcoin is now very valuable for world and that’s why its users are going to increased day by day and its price is also very high than ever this year bitcoin give a very great profit to everyone and I wish that in next year bitcoin price will be more high than ever because it will be reached to some more countries and when it reached there so its price and power will be increased also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: