Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:35:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN IS STILL FAMOUS  (Read 18851 times)
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:07:03 PM

During from past two years when bitcoin stepped in,Every body takes it lightly but i personally dont know that how it get so high on USD then how it conquered the transactions of banking,there was also a time when 1 BTC was = to 1100$ which also led myself toward this entity crazily,Bitcoin was like catastrophe in transaction sector or what can i say it a 'Currency sector' then we see also a big drop in the price of Bitcoin from 1100$ to 300$ .It boomed suddenly ,Every body head was down thinking that they had lost something because some peoples had transferred there currency in bitcoins because of Current Good situation also and of the value of the 1100.
Still today those people aren't in a big loss because bitcoin is much more valuable still today ,i know it is not much then before it was used to,but i have to admit it that with that big fall ,
btc is still famous
BTC
its a big YES even if it falls sometimes but if it increasing its to high so bitcoin is still will be famous also bitcoin is still got the crown to all of crypto currency bitcoin will be in number one.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:19:12 PM

Yes,Bitcoin is still famous. Because of some factors,Bitcoin will remain famous in future probably. It is the mother of all crypto.Its price is higher than all other crypto.It's transaction system is very safe.For all,Bitcoin is still famous.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Draizzy. Aryan

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:29:19 PM

Bitcoin is still famous, day by day it's will be more famous. in this year that would be more famous
moli1

Activity: 182
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:42:18 PM

On December 28th, one of the main hard forks took place in Bitcoin history, Segwit2X, which revealed acute problems in the work of crypto-exchanges, wallets, and decentralization in general.
Why ordinary users are left with less and less choice and how to solve this problem?
BITCOIN Segwit2X has an impact on the Bitcoin rate.
now Bitcoin price rising insanely.
SummonKing2

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:01:52 PM

So bitcoin is so well known now that you can earn and it will continue to be recognized by many people who use bitcoin. Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins aren’t printed, like dollars or euros – they’re produced by people by using some complex algorithm which is called Mining Bitcoin.
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:28:53 PM

Bitcoin has started a new trend, the trend of crypto coins. When it was first introduced not many people were knowing and realizing what power the Bitcoin really has. People are usually afraid of something new and with the fear, there also comes the rejection. Unknown is always approved with the "heavy heart". Bitcoin had existed for a few years before its true potential has been achieved and investors that had believed in it at his early start can now walk in the world with the satisfaction. Bitcoin is still famous and it will always be. It is the first crypto coin that many have followed and it will always stay on the top no matter what happens next.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
furry04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:37:08 PM

Btc is famous and is becoming more and more famous as it gives the opportunity to people to earn money within a short period of time, but as soon as it dips it would become unpopular again.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:40:13 PM

I dont understand why bitcoin should not be popular, because bitcoin is one of the first cryptocurrencies that has achieved world attention and has grown to an incredible price that attracted millions of investors and till this day new investors are emerging. This year bitcoin will generally grow into two or three times and then more people will know about bitcoin in all over the world and people will start using bitcoins for earnings or simply to transfer money through bitcoins, just bitcoin hasnt yet been fully revealed.
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:44:08 PM

During from past two years when bitcoin stepped in,Every body takes it lightly but i personally dont know that how it get so high on USD then how it conquered the transactions of banking,there was also a time when 1 BTC was = to 1100$ which also led myself toward this entity crazily,Bitcoin was like catastrophe in transaction sector or what can i say it a 'Currency sector' then we see also a big drop in the price of Bitcoin from 1100$ to 300$ .It boomed suddenly ,Every body head was down thinking that they had lost something because some peoples had transferred there currency in bitcoins because of Current Good situation also and of the value of the 1100.
Still today those people aren't in a big loss because bitcoin is much more valuable still today ,i know it is not much then before it was used to,but i have to admit it that with that big fall ,
btc is still famous
BTC
Yes ofcourse. It is still famous and as you can see. As the time passes by many countries and people can access bitcoin today because of its good features that can help many people for example it the payment systems which leads the transaction very fast for them using BTCs.
ASKoranteng

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:57:29 PM

Bitcoin is still famous because it was the first digital currency that was introduced and is accepted worldwide. It is also the most widely accepted cryptocurrency. With its acceptance by the world's most powerful economies, it will continue to be the most famous cryptocurrency.
spinno

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:09:56 PM

Btc is famous and is becoming more and more famous as it gives the opportunity to people to earn money within a short period of time.Bitcoin has started a new trend, the trend of crypto coins. When it was first introduced not many people were knowing and realizing what power the Bitcoin really has.
Bitcoin is still famous because it was the first digital currency that was introduced and is accepted worldwide. It is also the most widely accepted cryptocurrency. With its acceptance by the world's most powerful economies, it will continue to be the most famous cryptocurrency.
cjinny

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:53:04 PM

Yes bitcoin is even more popular, everyone knows bitcoin in outline, but they do not know the true meaning of bitcoin. Bitcoin is famous, but only for some people who are technology literate.
zhinaivan

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:21:32 PM

Yes still famous because investor that want to invest to the bitcoin it is indemand and popular and this is profitable to invest for me bitcoin it easy to trade maybe someday soon its is getting higher the value of the bitcoin thats why i want to invest and hold the bitcoin.
freezingmere

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:40:37 AM

Bitcoins grown when it comes to popularity. Before, people thought of them as just digital currencies. Now that the values increased, they are treated as precious assets.
SameerSony

Activity: 211

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:19:20 AM

Bitcoin is the king in the cryptocurrency world.Bitcoin is also the first cryptocurrency and the most popular among all coins.
rashidfield

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:36:24 PM

btc is still famous
BTC

Of course he is famous, for better or for worse he has revolutionized the economic world although not all want to accept
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:09:45 PM

yes bitcoin will always be famous, because he is electronic money and bticoin is also the first Cryptococcus ever. Bitcoin is also a myth like the Internet because the Internet is the biggest advancement in human history, which has changed the way of life and the workings of the world community. So bitcoin will always be famous forever.
belinda97

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:18:18 PM

I also think that bitcoin will always be popular, since it was the first. Even if some kind of crypto currency will cost more, bitcoin will still the first crypto currency.
littlestars123

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:26:08 PM

I feel like btc became more popular by 2017 dec as the price crossed 20K USD and it became a main talk of every media there bitcoins were not much popular in 2015 after the price crossed 20K it became even more popular in the social media networking sites and there were lot of negative and positive talks about bitcoins in the media as well as in the social networking sites.
alivebinary

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:26:27 PM

Bitcoin didn't even fluctuate when it comes to popularity because as a matter of fact, the interest in it is still growing due to the positive feedbacks they are receiving.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: