Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:56:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN IS STILL FAMOUS  (Read 18851 times)
fortuneteller

Activity: 49
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:26:16 AM

As long as cryptocurrency lives bitcoin will remain famous. Every hour bitcoin have been the topic of every mainstream media when it comes to cryptocurrency regardless whether the news is positive or not. the dowfall of it make it even more famous than before..
Bill205

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:35:57 AM

Lot of people know about bitcoin and have heard about bitcoin and more are coming in everyday and they are getting to know that bitcoin is a good investment.
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:46:29 AM

yes I agree, even though bitcoin prices continue to fall at this time but bitcoin remains famous and remains the favorite coin even this is a good time to buy in the hopes bitcoin prices will soon rise and will get a profit
data_teks

Activity: 267
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:29:53 AM

Bitcoin will be the famous cryptocurrency in future also , because its more stable that tons of shitcoins which do not let us anything , they could only tell how all is good and how they will create super new system or blockchain and after willnot give us any !
Deolito

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:50:34 AM

Bitcoin’s most important characteristic, and the thing that makes it different to conventional money, is that it is decentralized. No single institution controls the bitcoin network. This puts some people at ease, because it means that a large bank can’t control their money.
BlackSeaConqueror

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:56:51 AM

Agree, bitcoin is still famous and bitcoin is like ancestor of all cryptocurrencies. Probably it will be more popular near future.
MorganFreemanBeard

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:57:23 AM

Bitcoin is on top already of all the cryptocurrencies  and that what makes it famous. It's the main stream of the main event. Bitcoin started it all. All people who loves cryptocurrencies will never forget where all that started. Even if Bitcoin will be gone the will still remember it because that's the bases of all
royromales

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:44:22 AM

Yes because many people believe and use so bitcoin to grow because many people have benefited and become rich with this bitcoin so it shines because of the people who use especially for all the poor

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:09:11 PM

Yes,  and the bitcoin will be always famous.  The excellence they have,  gives a wonderful feedback to them resulting to gain more popularity and make their own image more beautiful in the eye of the public.
SeniorRalap

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:20:43 PM

During from past two years when bitcoin stepped in,Every body takes it lightly but i personally dont know that how it get so high on USD then how it conquered the transactions of banking,there was also a time when 1 BTC was = to 1100$ which also led myself toward this entity crazily,Bitcoin was like catastrophe in transaction sector or what can i say it a 'Currency sector' then we see also a big drop in the price of Bitcoin from 1100$ to 300$ .It boomed suddenly ,Every body head was down thinking that they had lost something because some peoples had transferred there currency in bitcoins because of Current Good situation also and of the value of the 1100.
Still today those people aren't in a big loss because bitcoin is much more valuable still today ,i know it is not much then before it was used to,but i have to admit it that with that big fall ,
btc is still famous
BTC
Yes, bitcoin is still popular around the world. Now more and more people to join the bitcoin, the more countries accept the bitcoin, I think that in the next few years, the currency will be accepted by all the countries around the world, then it will become a global currency
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:23:29 PM

Yes bitcoin is still famous. Even it price value is still on its lowest price many people are still believing and talking about bitcoin. It is still in a positive side on the eye of any people because many of us still believe that bitcoin will rise again that will benefits us and we are all hoping that it will change our life status and make our lives better. And I know time will come that more company and investors will use bitcoin as a payment system to innovate their service and make their transactions smooth and convinience. And most of all it is still famous because more of people who are doing bitcoin have a lot of dreams.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:40:20 PM

Yes bitcoin is still famous. Even it price value is still on its lowest price many people are still believing and talking about bitcoin. It is still in a positive side on the eye of any people because many of us still believe that bitcoin will rise again that will benefits us and we are all hoping that it will change our life status and make our lives better. And I know time will come that more company and investors will use bitcoin as a payment system to innovate their service and make their transactions smooth and convinience. And most of all it is still famous because more of people who are doing bitcoin have a lot of dreams.
Well, I don't think that bitcoin is not anymore famous anymore, it is still famous we are just experiencing dumping of price but that does not mean that people are not getting used to it for sure they do still believe in it but there are some things that triggered the price to down. 
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:47:55 PM

Yes bitcoin is still famous even if it is on its lowest price just because there are lot people that are still believing in bitcoin just like me i am still believing that bitcoin will increase its price but we need to wait for it bitcoin. People are use to it the price is of bitcoin is un predictable it can be low it can be high we never can tell what will happen but bitcoin is still famous because it gain its popularity these past months that bitcoin is on the top.
dashayana

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 04:48:57 PM

Although to this day the price of Bitcoin is still not stable but it does not dampen someone's interest to join in Bitcoin. With many people joining Bitcoin, I think Bitcoin is still famous and popular. So high a person's interest in Bitcoin is caused by a very high level of Bitcoin volatility and Bitcoin can support the efficiency of the work system because it speeds up the process of financial verification and changes the way business is done.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:52:04 PM

Bitcoin is still the most popular crypto currency right now, and it will keep this position for long time, in my opinion. But I dont think that its really famous around the world, because its community still small compared to to fiat money users for example, and there is still so many people not even heard about BTC until now.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:59:11 PM

During from past two years when bitcoin stepped in,Every body takes it lightly but i personally dont know that how it get so high on USD then how it conquered the transactions of banking,there was also a time when 1 BTC was = to 1100$ which also led myself toward this entity crazily,Bitcoin was like catastrophe in transaction sector or what can i say it a 'Currency sector' then we see also a big drop in the price of Bitcoin from 1100$ to 300$ .It boomed suddenly ,Every body head was down thinking that they had lost something because some peoples had transferred there currency in bitcoins because of Current Good situation also and of the value of the 1100.
Still today those people aren't in a big loss because bitcoin is much more valuable still today ,i know it is not much then before it was used to,but i have to admit it that with that big fall ,
btc is still famous
BTC
after almost three years,i might say bitcoin is still famous since this coins maintained his top one position over the years,and its value remains more than 1000x higher than all the cryptocurrencies ,i know it's unbelievable that after such long the dominance of bitcoin is indeed,and even the dips happened yet wasnt enough to bringh great coin die link other shitcoin that died after the fall
dbijoy

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:02:46 PM

Bitcoin is a great famous for our cryptocurrency.So there are many people always use for bitcoin.many time bitcoin price small and many time is high price BTC.i thimk it is a king of the coin.Bitcoin has change our life and property.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:05:52 PM

definitely bitcoin is the most famous coin of all. not only it has wide acceptance but also it is profitable in investment. I am sure it can help every people who want to earn money only by either investing or working on it.

riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:07:16 PM

btc is still famous
BTC
after almost three years,i might say bitcoin is still famous since this coins maintained his top one position over the years,and its value remains more than 1000x higher than all the cryptocurrencies ,i know it's unbelievable that after such long the dominance of bitcoin is indeed,and even the dips happened yet wasnt enough to bringh great coin die link other shitcoin that died after the fall
your speculation is true Bitcoin faces a very high downpour which impacts the crypto market and results in some dead altcoins, most people who already do not trust bitcoin as a multi-functional payment. the fame of bitcoin will be disappear in the next few months

GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:09:37 PM

btc is still famous
BTC
The bitcoin will become more famous! There are a lot of headline news about bitcoin and many people are becoming interested to what is bitcoin. The bitcoin is currently changing the payment system, I am sure that bitcoin will become more popular in all over the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: