Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:08:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN IS STILL FAMOUS  (Read 18851 times)
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:21:14 PM

Yes, bitcoin this year is getting famous and more famous just because of this halving time period many bitcoin users tend to earn profit from their amount holdings on wallet . Also these matter are shared especially those who use banks to save money .these also makes bitcoin more famous when in terms of savings.
Boys27

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:30:29 PM

bitcoin is still famous but in this year bitcoin prices continue to decline, in my opinion bitcoin reached the highest price in 2017, I hope the price back again rises again

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
FindYourIco

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:00:29 PM

of course, Bitcoin is still famous. Although price is erratic, people still invest in, still expect it a lot
IamSaitama

Activity: 67
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:14:24 PM

Bitcoin is now famous but not enough. Many people still do not know a single thing about bitcoin or the knowledge on how bitcoin works. Bitcoin still scares some people that has little knowledge about it. Even though bitcoin has existed for the last decades,  it is still young and is fresh. Let us expect bitcoin to be more famous in the future, and when its fame start to rise higher and higher its value would also rise as its fame.

ContractVault.io
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
■ ▄▀ ██  TOKEN SALE  ❱  MAY 1st  ██ ▀▄ ■
gusevli

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:17:03 PM

definitely bitcoin is the most famous coin of all. not only it has wide acceptance but also it is profitable in investment. I am sure it can help every people who want to earn money only by either investing or working on it.

Yes, the biggest advantage of bitcoins is that it will always be in news because it is the first crypto coin. When any news channel gives information about crypto, they do not mention any other coin at all.
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:22:23 PM

Bitcoin is still on the top of the most famous and gorgeous cryptocurrencies. But we cannot deside that situation until when right? The eventually, they have time to fly like birds and flow like water. So we cannot deside until when they that bitcoin famously. Or when will be finish the eventually of bitcoin. Imagine guys like this is the time of bitcoin.
IsabelCornd

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:40:33 PM

It's true but the main problem that everything great someday dying and dying very fast. Bitcoin dying because of stupid users that just making money on it.
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:43:46 PM

What do you think? Is it not or yes?  Yes, Bitcoin Still famous, there have many reasons what prove that still, Bitcoin is famous. Though most of the country ban the bitcoin also most of the country people trust it as the alternative currency.

Some of the countries allow it beside general currency. 
If you notice in this forum, there have so many people who invest large portion and they are still hoping the bitcoin will recover. Have you ever think how the people hold their patience in this down situation because of trust. They have trust and that’s make this currency more popular.
Even many of the investor interested to invest large amount. And this increase the popularity. If you have enough knowledge about this currency you also agree with me why still Bitcoin Is famous.   
MLBBPLG

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:37:02 PM

I'm more of the same opinion as what you say, if we are more to bitcoin then bitcoin will jump high.
If we make transactions on bitcoins with currency, there is no loss at all, if that's what I think.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:45:00 PM

I'm more of the same opinion as what you say, if we are more to bitcoin then bitcoin will jump high.
If we make transactions on bitcoins with currency, there is no loss at all, if that's what I think.

Yes, i agreed. We must join our forces in able for the Bitcoin’s price will increase. Many people are now disappointed because of it’s price that always decreasing and can’t recover. I know that we must unite and be active in market. Yes, Bitcoin is still famous but we must try to forced increase it’s value. Bitcoin needs us.
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:01:27 AM

bitcoins is now more famous than ever as it is the main crypto currency and continues to lead the charge in crypto acceptance world wide , it is a name that everyone recognizes and trust this is even more true as governments the world over have started to accept and somewhat endorse it.

dragon 88

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:34:06 AM

Bitcoin accept payment not only individuals and small organizations. Major corporations like Microsoft are also working with cryptocurrency, albeit in a very small scale. Bitcoin can be used in complex commercial transactions with the involvement of agents that act as front men, who work with local currencies. Here space for financial institutions is huge
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:41:13 AM

Yes, i agreed. We must join our forces in able for the Bitcoin’s price will increase. Many people are now disappointed because of it’s price that always decreasing and can’t recover. I know that we must unite and be active in market. Yes, Bitcoin is still famous but we must try to forced increase it’s value. Bitcoin needs us.

Yeah. Many people disappointed because of what happen in bitcoin now but i don't think i am disappointed too, because for now im just calm because i know bitcoin can recover soon.
barcelona 94

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:44:42 AM

Bitcoin is getting famous only in some specific countries. But mostly in all countries the growth of bitcoin community is not considerably keep on spreading. This is because of many bitcoiners are simply forgetting their responsibility of spreading bitcoin's to new people.Bitcoin is getting more and more famous and that is because there are now more people that will get to know about it so that is nice for the currency itself
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:47:27 AM

During from past two years when bitcoin stepped in,Every body takes it lightly but i personally dont know that how it get so high on USD then how it conquered the transactions of banking,there was also a time when 1 BTC was = to 1100$ which also led myself toward this entity crazily,Bitcoin was like catastrophe in transaction sector or what can i say it a 'Currency sector' then we see also a big drop in the price of Bitcoin from 1100$ to 300$ .It boomed suddenly ,Every body head was down thinking that they had lost something because some peoples had transferred there currency in bitcoins because of Current Good situation also and of the value of the 1100.
Still today those people aren't in a big loss because bitcoin is much more valuable still today ,i know it is not much then before it was used to,but i have to admit it that with that big fall ,
btc is still famous
BTC
In fact, bitcoin is well known for its highest cost at the end of 2017. That may be the whale's goal, they know that no one can manage bitcoin. So investing heavily in bitcoin will increase its value without grounding.
Their goal is to make the bitcoin popular all over the world and the 4.0 technology revolution will become a success and a future of the world. So the price of bitcoin at the moment is based on the amount of investment of the traders. But bitcoin was really successful and famous.

BrindHexta

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:58:12 AM

Bitcoin is indeed getting more popular and as you can see you see also that the value will rise slowly now and that is perfect and people make it also more acceptable so that is nice.
oloveloveo

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:35:38 AM

Bitcoin uses whatever popularity it gets to its favor whether good or bad. Negative news might affect bitcoin for a while but it will always bounce back up and recover.
Yeah, as of now theres a lot of negative news circulating about bitcoin which really stressed out the new people who want to invest in bitcoin.
But all of it will disappear in the future and the value of bitcoin will surely rise in the future.
Theres a lot of ways that makes the bitcoin famous, theres social media and forum which really help to increase its popularity. But for me, one of the most viewed and primary source of its popularity is bitcointalk.

espiapogi1994

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:41:15 AM

yes.
the bitcoin will rise faster when the value increases because the low bitcoin price is low today so it is okay to invest in order to increase the value we can sell. so do not be afraid to share the bitcoin wisdom for the name BITCOIN Smiley
solarisexodus

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:43:59 AM

So far bitcoin is one of the most influential cryptocurrency given such activity and importance of it right as an alternative investment. Though the capability and the risk of investing is very high, we could still say that many investors are trying to gamble the risk. So in business`s perspective, the more risk, the more benefits it could yield. Thus, bitcoin creates opportunity but also create a high loss which made bitcoin known and still known. Fascinating that although activities are still going to be low, bitcoin indicates to have fluctuated. A sign of wealthy and competitive activities and transactions. In lieu of what is very essential, investors favor the outcome of bitcoin and are satisfied with its growth although, it seems to be out of odds. My point, bitcoin is still famous out of knowing its popularity but knowing its essential and risk. 

1nvestments

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:44:11 AM

Ofcourse there is a steep fall that has been noticed by every bitcoiner but it is the king and will be the king forever. I wish I were there when the price was on hike and its avlue was almost 0.0001 USD.

I agree very well said ! Biggest mistake i had made was when i sold at 1200$ and rebought later on when the price was almost 3000$. At the end bitcoin controlling the market movement !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: