Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:38:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Halving - Good or Bad for Bitcoin?  (Read 83050 times)
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 04:00:53 PM

I think halving will bring good news for us as everyone is expecting positive from it so I think this  halving will benefit all of us in the best way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sandroxa

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:05:05 AM

There are a lot of people that is thinking that Bitcoin will not even reach that high value in the future and that is bad because many people are also seeing that it keeps stable.
But it can takes a really long time until the value will be more and that can be bad for the people who has no patience.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:31:46 AM

There are a lot of people that is thinking that Bitcoin will not even reach that high value in the future and that is bad because many people are also seeing that it keeps stable.
But it can takes a really long time until the value will be more and that can be bad for the people who has no patience.
Stability in the price isn't necessarily a bad thing as it allows us the have the same amount worth of $$ after a certain period of time.

It is however less interesting for traders as they are only interested in the market that is being far from stable.

The fact is that you can't please everyone in this world. We just need to make sure the majority is happy and all will be fine.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:45:58 AM

I think halving will bring good news for us as everyone is expecting positive from it so I think this  halving will benefit all of us in the best way.
The possibility is more for positive results and by seeing the price values now great price rise is always on a doubt.
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:17:50 PM

I think there are still many users who believe the future of bitcoin. You do not need to think about the people who crumble and does not believe in bitcoin. if you continue to trust and use bitcoin then the price will go up. because the key to success and life of bitcoin is not halving but believe from their users
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:48:16 PM

The possibility is more for positive results and by seeing the price values now great price rise is always on a doubt.
Well, it's true. news which says that if halving happens it will make bitcoin prices rise and stable, I think this is really going to be a very good news for users bitcoin

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
goldcoinminer

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:22:52 AM

Well, it's true. news which says that if halving happens it will make bitcoin prices rise and stable, I think this is really going to be a very good news for users bitcoin
Yeah! I hope that will happen because if that will happen we can rich here, I know a lot of us here are already saving bitcoins for the future, if the price will even double after the halving then it is already a good profit. We can sell some to get back our investment and hold the remaining.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:43:46 PM

I think not only good news but also prices are up. halving will reduce the number of bitcoin and of course of the growing demand will make bitcoin prices shot upward. hopefully many new users who buy bitcoin today. This will help halving for raise in the price of bitcoin Cheesy
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 02:00:24 PM

halving more closer but the price does not go up? it looks like it is still common and reasonable. because umber of bitcoin has not been reduced at halving?
so factor that makes prices go up at the moment is on the demand for bitcoin itself. so today despite a slow upward price is not an issue
goldcoinminer

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 05:14:35 AM

halving more closer but the price does not go up? it looks like it is still common and reasonable. because umber of bitcoin has not been reduced at halving?
so factor that makes prices go up at the moment is on the demand for bitcoin itself. so today despite a slow upward price is not an issue

At least it does not go down substantially, the price now is just right, it slowly climbing up, it is just like we are giving a hint to buy now before the trains goes to the moon. You can see and witness that nearing the halving that price will abruptly increase.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:54:18 AM

At least it does not go down substantially, the price now is just right, it slowly climbing up, it is just like we are giving a hint to buy now before the trains goes to the moon. You can see and witness that nearing the halving that price will abruptly increase.

The price slowly climbing up because people now start o buy as you can see and the effect of that is slowly rising of price the more people hoard the more price will go higher, and halving had good effect to bitcoin price because surely  good for those people who save so much bitcoin in their pocket, and  possible bad effect of it massive selling might happen and can affect its price

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 10:05:48 AM

No body can say if its good or bad result after halving.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 10:17:24 AM

That's the reality. No one is sure that what happens after halving. Bitcoin is growing from the days of its existence and becoming the digital currency used by most of the users.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 10:32:59 AM

The halving belongs to Bitcoin.She is a part of it. Bitcoin was created with limited supply as a deflationary form of money.
One could argue if the reward could have been lower at the beginning for a wider distribution.
But things are as they are and we have to deal with it.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:33:37 PM

That's the reality. No one is sure that what happens after halving. Bitcoin is growing from the days of its existence and becoming the digital currency used by most of the users.

Halving will be surely good for bitcoin and its future, price will start moving up as we get closer to halving, but majority of people feels that price will fall after halving.
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:02:23 PM

Halving will be surely good for bitcoin and its future, price will start moving up as we get closer to halving, but majority of people feels that price will fall after halving.

I also think that price will fall after halving as I see many people think of that they need to buy before halving then it means (higher demand = higher value) and they will somehow sell when the halving comes (this means decrease in demand = lower value )

I can see that it is only a bubble whenever the price go high this coming event.
mark coins

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:13:22 PM

I also think that price will fall after halving as I see many people think of that they need to buy before halving then it means (higher demand = higher value) and they will somehow sell when the halving comes (this means decrease in demand = lower value )

I can see that it is only a bubble whenever the price go high this coming event.

Anything is possible no one is sure what will be the exact scene at the time of halving, everyone is hoping for higher price at halving but time can only show us real picture.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:49:51 PM

It's because a lot people are saving up their coins for the upcoming block halving as they believe the price will go up. Once the block halving has been done people will sell because they made profits or certain people will sell because they are disappointed in the price because it didn't go up a lot. Either way, they will sell. And that's what will cause the price to come down after the block halving.
sk00t3r

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:18:21 PM

Anything is possible no one is sure what will be the exact scene at the time of halving, everyone is hoping for higher price at halving but time can only show us real picture.
yes no one can say exactly what will be happen at the time of halving people can only predict its worth will increase or decrease but mostly people are saying its price will rise and I hope it will happen as that time.
streazight

Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 01:14:23 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2016, 04:00:01 AM by streazight

maybe good for all halving
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: