Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:28:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Halving - Good or Bad for Bitcoin?  (Read 83053 times)
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:07:56 AM

I don't really know how bad or good it is, i know that people can make big money on it, also i know that it will out many miners from the game.

If you are an active user of bitcoin then you should have faith in it, just try to earn bitcoin at a moment as this halving will bring best news for all of us.

True, if you are a bitcoin user and you don't believe that halving and it will have a good effect after it. Then you must consider studying again
about bitcoin it. We already know that halving will have a very good effect to bitcoins price.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:41:38 PM

The coming halving this year will set the tone of the right price of bitcoin, bitcoin is just consistently rising due to the hype of halving. This is the effect and right we cannot tell yet if this halving will be good for the bitcoin or not unless we witness it.

However, this is really it, we have to take risk in order to profit or earn a decent amount from bitcoin. If you are a believer then you should take the necessary actions just like the other do, invest now while the effect of halving is around the air, this is our chance to be rewarded but we cannot achieve without risking some of our precious coins.

maudevang

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:03:27 PM

My own particular jury is out. There's a lot more on the line this time around and a lot more divisions and vested interests. It may give it the nudge over the precipice it needs, or add more pressure when there's already plenty to go around.
I think it would be bad for the bitcoin because it is to much in a short time you know. If the halving is for real i would
like to see what happens then i think there are allot of people who get rid of there coins and don´t using them anymore for online
things.
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:04:51 PM

I don't really know how bad or good it is, i know that people can make big money on it, also i know that it will out many miners from the game.

If you are an active user of bitcoin then you should have faith in it, just try to earn bitcoin at a moment as this halving will bring best news for all of us.

Of course, if we see most of the benefits are here of halving, it is coming in this years, so everyone know about it and they want to get profit from halving, so they are buying the bitcoins, in that way the price of bitcoin is going up and up. we can see bitcoin has come at $470. it will continue, within 2 months price will also grow up. so it is clear, halving is good for us.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:21:57 PM

Agreed. we should be active user of bitcoin on regular bases. and earn as much as you can. if you can't able to earn btc and still want to get benefit from halving then you must have to buy  bitcoins with cash.. and when halving come you'll possibly get double profit what you invest today.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:37:46 PM

Agreed. we should be active user of bitcoin on regular bases. and earn as much as you can. if you can't able to earn btc and still want to get benefit from halving then you must have to buy  bitcoins with cash.. and when halving come you'll possibly get double profit what you invest today.

Double seems to be too much. I have to agree with other people now that the price of the halving is already in the price. The halving is important for miners, and with the current price they may mine with profit...
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:00:00 PM

Double seems to be too much. I have to agree with other people now that the price of the halving is already in the price. The halving is important for miners, and with the current price they may mine with profit...

The price will most likely get to $500 somewhere before the block halving but I can't really see it go much higher than that as the halving is priced in for the largest part.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:13:51 PM

The price will most likely get to $500 somewhere before the block halving but I can't really see it go much higher than that as the halving is priced in for the largest part.

The price is expected to reach to $500 before the halving and if it reaches there then we can expect much better price at the time of halving.
yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:30:19 PM

The halving is neither good nor bad for Bitcoin. It's just the software proceeding as programmed. Smiley

Since almost all people are speculating on a price explosion, it's quite likely that nothing happens. Everyone - miners and investors alike - know that the reward is going to be halved, so that may be already priced in.

Bitcoin is worth more than just its price in fiat. Bitcoin is freedom. The halving is a great event to remind us of the ingenuity Satoshi employed for the coin release method, which worked perfectly to stimulate demand. For me it will be a day to celebrate regardless of the price. And celebration is good enough for me... Cheesy

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:52:07 PM

The halving is good for us( the investors) because of the price that is gonna rise due to the halving.
The downside is that miners will have to mine longer to gain bitcoins and some of them even have to stop because of the halving( electrical bills will be too high due to the longer mining time).
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 11:03:50 PM

The halving is neither good nor bad for Bitcoin. It's just the software proceeding as programmed. Smiley

Since almost all people are speculating on a price explosion, it's quite likely that nothing happens. Everyone - miners and investors alike - know that the reward is going to be halved, so that may be already priced in.

Bitcoin is worth more than just its price in fiat. Bitcoin is freedom. The halving is a great event to remind us of the ingenuity Satoshi employed for the coin release method, which worked perfectly to stimulate demand. For me it will be a day to celebrate regardless of the price. And celebration is good enough for me... Cheesy

ya.ya.yo!

Your right, bitcoin is a real freedom. No under surveillance and good anonymity. People thinks that before halving the price might go up, well it is because of a panic buy that people think bitcoins value will increase. It is just a circular reason. People will buy because they think the price will increase before halving the main reason why it will increase is because lot of people will buy.

So in short, it is not the halving event that will make the price increase but the people itself that thinks bitcoin value will increase
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:48:15 AM

ya.ya.yo!

Your right, bitcoin is a real freedom. No under surveillance and good anonymity. People thinks that before halving the price might go up, well it is because of a panic buy that people think bitcoins value will increase. It is just a circular reason. People will buy because they think the price will increase before halving the main reason why it will increase is because lot of people will buy.

So in short, it is not the halving event that will make the price increase but the people itself that thinks bitcoin value will increase
That's majority of the people in the bitcoin community is thinking, they are buying bitcoins now as they believe that the price will consistently go up while the halving is nearing. Well, you know what, I believe it too, in fact I am already buying regularly from a portion of my income online.
AsaroUk

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:09:12 PM

The most people with Bitcoin are of course hoping now for a better value and that is because the value was already stable for a long time so it will be now a nice time to sell it.
But they have now just only to wait for a higher value and that is all and sell it on the right moment.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:13:08 PM

The most people with Bitcoin are of course hoping now for a better value and that is because the value was already stable for a long time so it will be now a nice time to sell it.
But they have now just only to wait for a higher value and that is all and sell it on the right moment.

Halving will show us good price but it will not the best price of bitcoin, if you want to see the best price of bitcoin then you need to hold it for a long time.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 02:54:12 PM

The most people are hoping that the value will be more worth of Bitcoin in the future and that is because they already waited a long time until the value will be more.
But the bad thing is that we cant control it and that is bad because sometimes you dont know what to do.
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:36:11 PM

The most people are hoping that the value will be more worth of Bitcoin in the future and that is because they already waited a long time until the value will be more.
But the bad thing is that we cant control it and that is bad because sometimes you dont know what to do.

To be honest halving or not we all want to go up
I just hope for some increse in price in halving time at least 30%

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:10:22 AM

To be honest halving or not we all want to go up
I just hope for some increse in price in halving time at least 30%
I see halving as an opportunity for the users of bitcoins here, this is the time where the price will increase as expected, so if you want to have an easy profit buy bitcoins now and release it after the halving for profit.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 04:00:51 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2016, 05:29:08 AM by streazight

No body can say if its good or bad result after halving.

That's the reality. No one is sure that what happens after halving. Bitcoin is growing from the days of its existence and becoming the digital currency used by most of the users.

Halving will be surely good for bitcoin and its future, price will start moving up as we get closer to halving, but majority of people feels that price will fall after halving.

I also think that price will fall after halving as I see many people think of that they need to buy before halving then it means (higher demand = higher value) and they will somehow sell when the halving comes (this means decrease in demand = lower value )

I can see that it is only a bubble whenever the price go high this coming event.

Anything is possible no one is sure what will be the exact scene at the time of halving, everyone is hoping for higher price at halving but time can only show us real picture.
yes no one can say exactly what will be happen at the time of halving people can only predict its worth will increase or decrease but mostly people are saying its price will rise and I hope it will happen as that time.

Halving is overall good for the buyers of bitcoins
cyberninja2

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 04:26:55 AM

Imo I think it is good for bitcoin hope the price will doubled
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:09:19 AM

Imo I think it is good for bitcoin hope the price will doubled
Very good at least you have a positive prediction on the effect of halving, majority of the people here are also thinking of that way. Investing is the best way to do now, actually I am having a good investment already but I would love to add a little if my other investments will succeed.

Investing other than bitcoins is also good, that is what we called diversifying your investment once you see an opportunity, in that way you can minimize your the risk that investment brought. Is is more on like huge income entails huge investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: