News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 3402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 878843 times)
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 05:07:22 AM

howard is a player with big body but a soft player, he always play safe but has not really prove anything so far, I thought his addition in rockets will make them a contender in the finals but our expectation was not meet.
I recently read an article that says an NBA coach would rather play four players rather than include D12 in the mix. That's the kind of reputation that he has built for himself. He used to be a likeable guy back in his Orlando Magic days. But nowadays, he has been more of a cancer to a team that he plays for and seems to only be after the money. He lacks that leadership skills and locker presence that veterans his caliber should have had a long time ago.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yudy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 05:16:06 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2016, 01:39:18 AM by yudy

what is big transfer is deal now ?
big name is kevin duran paul gasol d. rose carmelo antony, unti now not deal contract
i think fantastic team if kevin duran joint to golden state warior
is duet stephan curry and kebin duran is beutyful and fantastic team
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 05:18:50 AM

Who's with me???Timberwolves will be impressive this season.
PG: Rubio/Dunn
SG: Lavine
SF: Wiggins
PF:KAT
C: PEK
+ The Free Agency isn't over yet
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 05:22:13 AM

I am curious about where Durant is going to end up because this will be his first time that he is going to leave a team in the NBA.
Where do you guys think that he will end up and do you guys think that he is ever going to win a champions ship?

I hope he will go to the Warriors and play him as a forward because he can play defense well, plus Warriors must find a good center since Bogut is not enough to defend for the team. Most of the Warriors are midgets. Tongue
Durant does not want to go to the warriors because that would be a no challenge for him. Durant need to go to a team that is strong but has never won a championship yet, I think clippers would be good team.

We dont know what KD's mindset but i can say theirs provability that durant well go to gsw because the big boss of gsw team saying that they want durant to join to their rooster and they have lots of money just to get durant if they really want, but i believe durant will stay to oklahoma since thats is where he start and also he wants to grab championship rings with the side of oklahoma.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 05:29:41 AM

big name is kevin duran paul gasol d. rose carmelo antony, unti now not deal contract
Please update your self with the current move of the superstars because as what I have heard Derrick Rose has already signed with the New York Knicks, Durant is not sure yet on what team he will transfer.

deadlyunknown

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 05:49:52 AM

I am curious about where Durant is going to end up because this will be his first time that he is going to leave a team in the NBA.
Where do you guys think that he will end up and do you guys think that he is ever going to win a champions ship?

I hope he will go to the Warriors and play him as a forward because he can play defense well, plus Warriors must find a good center since Bogut is not enough to defend for the team. Most of the Warriors are midgets. Tongue
Durant does not want to go to the warriors because that would be a no challenge for him. Durant need to go to a team that is strong but has never won a championship yet, I think clippers would be good team.

If that's the case, there are 12 NBA teams that has no championship title yet, but most of them are soft af. If he goes to Clippers, Durant will be the only one carrying the team while his teammates will eventually choke some games. If he wants a ring so badly, he must go to the Warriors. Smiley
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:10:12 AM

If that's the case, there are 12 NBA teams that has no championship title yet, but most of them are soft af. If he goes to Clippers, Durant will be the only one carrying the team while his teammates will eventually choke some games. If he wants a ring so badly, he must go to the Warriors. Smiley
Durant is a clutch player so when he can join a more talented teams that is not good in the playoffs they can easily win games. Going to warriors is a no challenge for him and he does not want to be called like lebron james who joined wade and bosh.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:25:31 AM

Please update your self with the current move of the superstars because as what I have heard Derrick Rose has already signed with the New York Knicks

It is not really that he signed for new york knick but rather that he has no other choice for the future club, in fact he was swapped . In fact it was a sensational swap so rose cant complain, the swap made him famous atleast for now and he needs those publicity to bring him some sensation on his future performance
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:34:59 AM

Please update your self with the current move of the superstars because as what I have heard Derrick Rose has already signed with the New York Knicks

It is not really that he signed for new york knick but rather that he has no other choice for the future club, in fact he was swapped . In fact it was a sensational swap so rose cant complain, the swap made him famous atleast for now and he needs those publicity to bring him some sensation on his future performance
Exactly, that is what I really meant to say but not literally signed a contract, the trade was good for both teams as the chicago bulls are also rebuilding while the knicks needs a good point guard to designed a play for melo and porzingis.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 07:03:41 AM

Exactly, that is what I really meant to say but not literally signed a contract, the trade was good for both teams as the chicago bulls are also rebuilding while the knicks needs a good point guard to designed a play for melo and porzingis.

The both teams are reshuffling their rooster to get better result on execution, and for adding rose to the roster of knicks well i can say that is the big factor since he would play along with melo the both of them can be a perfect partner in hardcourt thats why im very sure many teams now are looking for big superstar to get joined to their team and thats  why  its another exciting great season will be heading us to see

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:16:02 AM

The both teams are reshuffling their rooster to get better result on execution, and for adding rose to the roster of knicks well i can say that is the big factor since he would play along with melo the both of them can be a perfect partner in hardcourt thats why im very sure many teams now are looking for big superstar to get joined to their team and thats  why  its another exciting great season will be heading us to see
This season is more exciting compared to the past because of the major changes and the good team rebuilding resulting their superstars to joined another superstars, another big 3 for the new york here, hopefully they will not choke in the playoffs.

sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:18:33 AM

This season is more exciting compared to the past because of the major changes and the good team rebuilding resulting their superstars to joined another superstars, another big 3 for the new york here, hopefully they will not choke in the playoffs.
New york also needs another bench player who can contribute more every games because if they depend only in their big 3 i think they can not go their team in playoffs.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:26:41 AM

New york also needs another bench player who can contribute more every games because if they depend only in their big 3 i think they can not go their team in playoffs.
the big three is just nothing if they don't have any help you are correct buddy new york  needs more aside from drose if they can get a big men like howard as an addition to their team so another treat to their offensive and defensive attacks.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:00:46 AM

I didn't realise Lebron James is also free agent. Kevin Durant is the hottest in the market right now but will Lebron James stay in Cleveland Cavaliers? It looks like mission completed but if he decides to leave where to go then? Miami again? That would be funny. Smiley
Is Lebron really a free agent again? I did not know that he would do that after winning a champions ship with Cleveland. I am curious about where Durant is going to play I think that he needs to play at a team with good players if he is going to end up at the Lakers or something his career is going to go down hill.

He has option to stay or be a free agent. It is not a problem anyway. Maybe he will just playing to get his salary bigger but in the end he will still stay in Cleveland. If other teams offer higher amount for him, Cleveland will have to match that amount. He is one of the best player in the NBA right now, so he can demand a higher pay if he wanted.
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:27:57 AM

I didn't realise Lebron James is also free agent. Kevin Durant is the hottest in the market right now but will Lebron James stay in Cleveland Cavaliers? It looks like mission completed but if he decides to leave where to go then? Miami again? That would be funny. Smiley
Is Lebron really a free agent again? I did not know that he would do that after winning a champions ship with Cleveland. I am curious about where Durant is going to play I think that he needs to play at a team with good players if he is going to end up at the Lakers or something his career is going to go down hill.

He has option to stay or be a free agent. It is not a problem anyway. Maybe he will just playing to get his salary bigger but in the end he will still stay in Cleveland. If other teams offer higher amount for him, Cleveland will have to match that amount. He is one of the best player in the NBA right now, so he can demand a higher pay if he wanted.
Cleveland will not surely allowed lebron to leave and still they have the money to get bron back. It is just a dirty moves for the king to make more money and that is fair because he brings companionship to cleveland.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 09:32:58 AM

Cleveland will not surely allowed lebron to leave and still they have the money to get bron back. It is just a dirty moves for the king to make more money and that is fair because he brings companionship to cleveland.
nothing is needed to prove so lebron deserve higher fee now as he still on a fre agent status cleaveland needed to make sure that the maximum salary will be belongs to lebron as many team will try to negotiate with him don't forget chicago drose already went out and making this historic team can also be an option for lebron.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 09:43:59 AM

nothing is needed to prove so lebron deserve higher fee now as he still on a fre agent status cleaveland needed to make sure that the maximum salary will be belongs to lebron as many team will try to negotiate with him don't forget chicago drose already went out and making this historic team can also be an option for lebron.

Actually Lebron as of last 2014 had never been the highest paid athlete on his team despite bringing in lots of wins so I guess it's the right time for him to demand what is rightfully his.

Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 11:18:35 AM

Lebron opted out of his contract, but has no intention of leaving Cleveland. He just wants to maximize his earning potential, and also has the flexibility to adjust his salary so they could still go after additional assets to further give them another chance at a championship. The salary keeps increasing and Lebron would likely get his due by 2017 when he becomes a free agent once again.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 01:18:01 PM

Lebron opted out of his contract, but has no intention of leaving Cleveland. He just wants to maximize his earning potential, and also has the flexibility to adjust his salary so they could still go after additional assets to further give them another chance at a championship. The salary keeps increasing and Lebron would likely get his due by 2017 when he becomes a free agent once again.

Cleveland fans can't complain if Lebron demands for a higher pay. The level of happiness of everyone in Cleveland (management and fans) is so high that they'll give Lebron his demands.

shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 01:26:41 PM

Yeah I also think Lebron is real super star of the season so that there is nothing wrong if he want to get more higher pay for next season than Cleveland must have to offer attractive package because he made possible for Cleveland to be the Champion.
Pages: « 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 3402 »
  Print  

Jump to: