Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:33:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Champion
Celtics
Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 [349] 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 3452 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 884786 times)
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 12:46:28 PM

Do you think when kevin durant join to golden state warrior it can wins on this season?? what do you think on that?? for me if the golden state warrior had no center on this season they cannot win again against to cavaliers but if they golden state warrior provide their weakness they had a big chance to become champion on this season come, so hopefully golden state warrior provide center, to have a good game on this season. Grin Grin Grin Grin

They have signed ZaZa Pachulia, he's not a great player but it can fill up the lack on the center position. The Larry sanders to gsw didn't went well.
wow pachulia also with gsw? not getting enough just wait for another role palyer to join their team. oh well it would be an additional player for them.
ZaZa Pachulia is a great player, he is a hustle player and he can compete, I am pretty sure he will step up with the warriors as there is a lot of expectation from him, his energy will help for sure.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 12:53:05 PM

Do you think when kevin durant join to golden state warrior it can wins on this season?? what do you think on that?? for me if the golden state warrior had no center on this season they cannot win again against to cavaliers but if they golden state warrior provide their weakness they had a big chance to become champion on this season come, so hopefully golden state warrior provide center, to have a good game on this season. Grin Grin Grin Grin

They have signed ZaZa Pachulia, he's not a great player but it can fill up the lack on the center position. The Larry sanders to gsw didn't went well.
wow pachulia also with gsw? not getting enough just wait for another role palyer to join their team. oh well it would be an additional player for them.
ZaZa Pachulia is a great player, he is a hustle player and he can compete, I am pretty sure he will step up with the warriors as there is a lot of expectation from him, his energy will help for sure.
I just don't care so much about the latest acquisition of the warriors because having durant makes them already unbeatable with the existing line up, they have already acquired great centers but what makes them win is their offense.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 12:54:04 PM

all seriousness though. I understand his thinking. He already has the wealth of an all star level player and he's a career role player the average NBA fan probably has never heard of. He can make a name and legacy for his career with this move. Usually I think it's stupid for these players to leave any millions on the table but this is one of the few cases I can understand. Probably could do more relative to his career than even Durants to be a part of potentially the greatest team ever. I think everyone wants to be remembered, this is his only chance really.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1237

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 01:02:17 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2016, 11:44:17 PM by ultrloa

I just don't care so much about the latest acquisition of the warriors because having durant makes them already unbeatable with the existing line up, they have already acquired great centers but what makes them win is their offense.

No men defense is better than offense and mostly team who have great defenders win the most and the perfect example with that is gsw vs cavs in the Finals, look at what happen to them when there is no bogut and green theyre turn messy and lebrom take the advantage to dominate the floor cause he knew no one in gsw can totally stop him when he is driving,

We really knew that gsw is perfect shooting team and it happen  that they are outscored by best defender of cavs thats why cavs stole the championship rings from gsw and became season 2016 champions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
stonefree

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:08:04 PM

No men defense is better tham offense and mostly team who have great defenders win the most and the perfect example with that is gsw vs cavs in the Finals, look at what happen to them when there is no bogut and green theyre turn messy and lebrom take the advantage to dominate the floor cause he knew no one in gsw can totally stop him when he is driving,

We really knew that gsw is perfect shooting team and it happen  that they are outscored by best defender of cavs thats why cavs stole the championship rings from gsw and became season 2016 champions.

GSW are a great defending team., with or without green. Obviously they are on a different level with him on the floor.

I don't think they will miss bogut or any good center at all.

The way they lost the Finals is a story for another day.
tebolbiano

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:12:16 PM

Christian Wood has agreed upon a two-year deal with the Charlotte Hornets.
Wood played well for the Philadelphia 76ers in Summer League. The second season of Wood's deal is a team option.
Vinz24

Activity: 182

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:47:42 PM

Rumor has it that the Thunder are willing to trade Russell Westbrook to the Celtics, so as to avoid losing him in free agency. I am not sure if this is going to happen quickly, but maybe before the trade deadline after the All-Star break. With Durant's departure, I don't think OKC is just going to sit and watch their free walk away.

Hmm. If he's re-upping here long-term, he's most definitely worth both Brooklyn picks and pretty much whatever roster players OKC may want. Sam Presti isn't a guy who is going to let himself get fleeced by Danny Ainge so the haul he's going to get back is going to be nuts. If Danny could somehow pluck Adams or Kanter away, I might shit a brick. Unlikely that happens, though.

If true you have to figure a lot of the guards will be gone. If the Cs were left with Avery Bradley after I would be happy and if they still had Isaiah Thomas I would be amazed.
is this would happen we will see westbrook and thomas combo, playing with speed and ability not bad for celtics if they can afford it.

You can add Blakd Griffin on that rumor to celtics. It would be Thomas, Westbrook, Griffin and Horford. I'm not a celtics fan but I'm excited if this happens.

Speaking of Larry Sanders, whatever happened to the guy, by the way? He was a monster when it came to blocks and rebounds. Won me a lot of fantasy games with his high efficiency type of game. Last I heard of him he was into recording, which was after he was suspended for use of "recreational" drugs.

Its sad to see of what happened to his career, He has a lot potential when his still play in milwaukee. I hope he play in the NBA again its not too late.

praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:06:43 PM

Rumor has it that the Thunder are willing to trade Russell Westbrook to the Celtics, so as to avoid losing him in free agency. I am not sure if this is going to happen quickly, but maybe before the trade deadline after the All-Star break. With Durant's departure, I don't think OKC is just going to sit and watch their free walk away.

Hmm. If he's re-upping here long-term, he's most definitely worth both Brooklyn picks and pretty much whatever roster players OKC may want. Sam Presti isn't a guy who is going to let himself get fleeced by Danny Ainge so the haul he's going to get back is going to be nuts. If Danny could somehow pluck Adams or Kanter away, I might shit a brick. Unlikely that happens, though.

If true you have to figure a lot of the guards will be gone. If the Cs were left with Avery Bradley after I would be happy and if they still had Isaiah Thomas I would be amazed.
is this would happen we will see westbrook and thomas combo, playing with speed and ability not bad for celtics if they can afford it.

You can add Blakd Griffin on that rumor to celtics. It would be Thomas, Westbrook, Griffin and Horford. I'm not a celtics fan but I'm excited if this happens.

Speaking of Larry Sanders, whatever happened to the guy, by the way? He was a monster when it came to blocks and rebounds. Won me a lot of fantasy games with his high efficiency type of game. Last I heard of him he was into recording, which was after he was suspended for use of "recreational" drugs.

Its sad to see of what happened to his career, He has a lot potential when his still play in milwaukee. I hope he play in the NBA again its not too late.
That would be a great athletic team if Blake and Westbrook teamed together, I think that the superstars have to team up with each other because the GSW has to many.
So that is what happening right now the superstars are all looking for a partner because they cannot do it alone.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:17:48 PM

so celtix is also on the superstar collection as well wow westbrook and Thomas plus griffin and what will happen to their defense who will be added and fill the center and the forward position?

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:39:53 PM

Trade Rumor:

Miami Heat offers Goran Dragic, Justise Winslow and Josh Richardson to Oklahoma City Thunder for Russell Westbrook.

What the hell Miami is thinking? They are willing to give up this best players just for Russell Westbrok?  They don't have any assurance of what will Westbrook will be in the future. These 3 are talented guys and can still improved their performance for the next season to come. Who knows they might be the future of Heat.

On the other hand, it's a wise move if OKC will grab this deal by the Heat. Cool

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
elite3000
Legendary

Activity: 1073

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:41:25 PM

OKC without Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant?

I think they'll have a hard time next season, if the rumors are true
stonefree

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:57:22 PM

Trade Rumor:

Miami Heat offers Goran Dragic, Justise Winslow and Josh Richardson to Oklahoma City Thunder for Russell Westbrook.

What the hell Miami is thinking? They are willing to give up this best players just for Russell Westbrok?  They don't have any assurance of what will Westbrook will be in the future. These 3 are talented guys and can still improved their performance for the next season to come. Who knows they might be the future of Heat.

On the other hand, it's a wise move if OKC will grab this deal by the Heat. Cool

That trade would be crazy. I think the Heat are offering way too much.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:13:36 PM

Who watched the NBA summer league here?
I don't really recognize anybody who play in the summer league. Are the first team players playing in the summer league?

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:14:48 PM

Trade Rumor:

And I see OKC's future to be really good if they will accept the deal.

Those three are promising one. Miami are gambling for Russell Westbrook. I choose Dragic over Westbrook in terms of playmaking and executing good plays. I can't see what Miami wants to achieved at this trade.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:40:37 PM

I don't really recognize anybody who play in the summer league. Are the first team players playing in the summer league?

Some of them are playing limited numbers to get some minutes, especially those with late injuries or recovering. But the summer league is mostly where you can check some new talent and upcoming rookies. Ben Simmons has been playing great in particular, his style of passing really surprised me, I've seen some highlights but this is another level of wizardry!
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1054

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:46:55 PM

Trade Rumor:

Those three are promising one. Miami are gambling for Russell Westbrook. I choose Dragic over Westbrook in terms of playmaking and executing good plays. I can't see what Miami wants to achieved at this trade.
westbrook still at his prime mate so even this deal will be done miami can find place for westbrook to perform we know wade already out of miami and coach spol needs veterans to take charge i know it is a gamble but with a good coach maybe miami really into a challenge by now

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
stonefree

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:54:17 PM

Trade Rumor:

Bold - I agree with you, completely.

The Heat need a pure scorer now that they "lost" Wade. There is not a lot of available players right now who can score 30+ each game
Vinz24

Activity: 182

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:01:45 PM

Only rookies, sophomores and some free agent. It's exciting to see the rookies play basketball before the season starts especially the lakers because they are young and talented.

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:57:03 PM

Even Duncan retired San Antonio is one of the contenders in West. They built franchise on Kawhi Leonard and Lamarcus Aldridge. We can say that Duncan - Parker - Ginobili era is officially over.

The new Spurs big 3 is Leonard-Aldridge-Gasol, although a PG position would be better off completing the trio. Let's see how this would match up against the super warriors team.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1054

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:04:34 PM

Even Duncan retired San Antonio is one of the contenders in West. They built franchise on Kawhi Leonard and Lamarcus Aldridge. We can say that Duncan - Parker - Ginobili era is officially over.

The new Spurs big 3 is Leonard-Aldridge-Gasol, although a PG position would be better off completing the trio. Let's see how this would match up against the super warriors team.
parker and ginobli still in the line up so even they have already in age i think they can still help this team to win we just have to see what will happen to this coming season im a big fan of spurs  knowing the the big fundamental already retired making me sad but aldridge and gasol will be there to dominate the paint.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 [349] 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 3452 »
  Print  

Jump to: