Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:10:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Champion
Celtics
Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 [333] 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 3451 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 884733 times)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:17:26 AM

unstoppable means can't be defeated? I think they will be another finals appearance for them adding KD wow, surely another team will showed up and impress us. san Antonio will bring us back to the finals just watch and see.

It is a guarantee for the Dubs that they will enter in the playoffs, but I don't know if they will be the first team to win 82-0. Nobody knows, but chances are slim in this one.
As for San Antonio, they will be a solid team as well because of the deal with Pau Gasol, so that will be a little boost for them. Smiley

It is still too early to tell for any teams if they will enter playoffs, much more finals. A team can have problems along regular seasons like injuries and the like that can cripple their team. Even strong teams can have problems with two superstar hagging limelights. So before we say anything about playoffs or finals, let us see the regular season first.
I like the moves on pau gasol more than durant made this season, I just don't think the warriors are more better than the spurs now that Pau Gasol is inserted in the line up, LA and Gasol can do offense so we better watch out for the combo.
twin tower again but now its 3 towers hahaha, LA,PG,TD wow huge inside offense plus parker and lennard i think SA just giveway for the first champ of cavs then will comeback this season to get the crown its always nba will decide who will win game of money and not pride anymore.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:47:20 AM

I like the moves on pau gasol more than durant made this season, I just don't think the warriors are more better than the spurs now that Pau Gasol is inserted in the line up, LA and Gasol can do offense so we better watch out for the combo.

Compare to Durant saga, Gasol transfer is much better news to hear. GSW retarded fans thinks that the transfer of KD was the same as Lebron James transfer to Miami so no haters around. 100% NO! KD has a good teammates to rely on. If he's not on fire, Westbrook will back him up. Unlike in James early days in CAVS where he is the only carrying the team.

It's a matter of money + ring. OKC can't match the offer of GSW to KD. So KD grab the chance to grab some more salary while at the same gets the ring he wanted for a long time.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:53:24 AM

unstoppable means can't be defeated? I think they will be another finals appearance for them adding KD wow, surely another team will showed up and impress us. san Antonio will bring us back to the finals just watch and see.

It is a guarantee for the Dubs that they will enter in the playoffs, but I don't know if they will be the first team to win 82-0. Nobody knows, but chances are slim in this one.
As for San Antonio, they will be a solid team as well because of the deal with Pau Gasol, so that will be a little boost for them. Smiley

It is still too early to tell for any teams if they will enter playoffs, much more finals. A team can have problems along regular seasons like injuries and the like that can cripple their team. Even strong teams can have problems with two superstar hagging limelights. So before we say anything about playoffs or finals, let us see the regular season first.
yes that's a good argument but with the team like gsw and san antonio who have strong players even some of them got injured they still have many players to replace and can still continue to win, i think nba really a game of money that's why most of the team want s to have stronger line ups.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2114
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:07:10 AM

Pathetic decision from both Durant and the Warriors organization, the NBA turned into a joke and a went full circus/retard today.

Nba went circus long time ago. After 2010 I haven't seen anything good/acceptable. League is fixed, decisions delayed for ratings, super star players build super teams to get championship. I miss the good old 90's.

The argument that if Durant left, he should've picked another team besides Golden State is a weak one as well. The whole point of leaving is to land on greener  pastures, on a team that gives you abetter chance to win. Otherwise what's the point in leaving, None of the teams  offered a better a situation than what he already had in OKC. That was solely provided by Golden State.

senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:09:24 AM

yes that's a good argument but with the team like gsw and san antonio who have strong players even some of them got injured they still have many players to replace and can still continue to win, i think nba really a game of money that's why most of the team want s to have stronger line ups.

They play for money surely with that because theirs no owner will continue playing if they cannot get more revenue for his team thats why many owners wants to get strongest player as they can because they want to gather more fans and also the championship pride he can bring to their city and thats the reason why spurs,gsw,cavs or any other make things possible in the name of money so they can get fame what they want.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

BALIK
Copper Member

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:22:03 AM

Compare to Durant saga, Gasol transfer is much better news to hear. GSW retarded fans thinks that the transfer of KD was the same as Lebron James transfer to Miami so no haters around. 100% NO! KD has a good teammates to rely on. If he's not on fire, Westbrook will back him up. Unlike in James early days in CAVS where he is the only carrying the team.

It's a matter of money + ring. OKC can't match the offer of GSW to KD. So KD grab the chance to grab some more salary while at the same gets the ring he wanted for a long time.

Too bad for OKC, they lost out on a once in a lifetime player and they will not compete for anything relevant at any point in the near future. If Westbrook intended to leave regardless of Durant's decision, I can see why Durant chose Golden State. Russell may not have said it outright, but he probably slipped something through his body language that he didn't intend to stay with OKC that Durant picked up on. Duran't chase for the ring and was Lebron.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:47:45 AM

Too bad for OKC, they lost out on a once in a lifetime player and they will not compete for anything relevant at any point in the near future. If Westbrook intended to leave regardless of Durant's decision, I can see why Durant chose Golden State. Russell may not have said it outright, but he probably slipped something through his body language that he didn't intend to stay with OKC that Durant picked up on. Duran't chase for the ring and was Lebron.

There is no permanent in this world so as with NBA, durant's move was a well think decision and he badly needs to win the championship to prove himself that he is a great player and want to have a legacy like lebron and kobe.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
chaser15
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:53:07 AM

There is no permanent in this world so as with NBA, durant's move was a well think decision and he badly needs to win the championship to prove himself that he is a great player and want to have a legacy like lebron and kobe.

To prove himself as a great player he needs a ring?? Is this really the basis? It's just a great achievement in a career but it doesnt' mean a player is considered great because of rings. So Darko Miličić is a great player? He won a ring when Detroit Pistons gets the NBA title last 2004 if Im not mistaken of the year while sitting on the bench. Also rookies of a champion team in every season, a great player too eventhough they have a less minutes to play on the finals? How about Karl Malone with no ring, he isn't a great player because he has no ring??

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:55:09 AM

remember this guys? Drexler,hakeem and who's the last player who enter the rockets and aiming for a ring? but the sad part mj went back hahaha so I think kd will be like that just kidding but I think all teams are choosing players that can help them to improve and to compete so even kd went to gsw and gasol went to sa we still expecting big games from all those teams. and it is still a long vac many surprises will show up.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
BALIK
Copper Member

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:57:06 AM

Kevin Durant has every right to go wherever he pleases. It's his right. If he feels that going to GSW is the best move for him then that's fine for him. In my opinion, it reduces competition between the other teams, but looking forward this season.

dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:06:49 AM

They put salary cap at first to get teams equal to each other. Teams used to have only one super star and almost every team had that. Now some teams are going for draft picks straight seasons and some teams build starting 5 with 3 super star 2 all star players.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:07:46 AM

Kevin Durant has every right to go wherever he pleases. It's his right. If he feels that going to GSW is the best move for him then that's fine for him. In my opinion, it reduces competition between the other teams, but looking forward this season.
Yeah! But others think that is not a good move because they think durant has no balls, he cannot win championship with himself and needs to rely with a good team. He's like if you cannot beat them join them.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
BALIK
Copper Member

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:12:56 AM

By the way, I hate the warriors has reached a new peak for me. I'd rather watch Westbrook beat them in the playoffs than my own team winning the championship. That's my dream for this season.Bitter Roll Eyes

chaser15
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:14:19 AM

Yeah! But others think that is not a good move because they think durant has no balls, he cannot win championship with himself and needs to rely with a good team. He's like if you cannot beat them join them.

Why avoiding my reply? Answer it. A ring is needed to become a great player? So you think Durant transfer to GSW to get a ring so he can proved he is a great player? He already a great player. A ring is just a bonus.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
BALIK
Copper Member

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:21:09 AM

KD on the other hand joined a super team that already existed. He joined the second best team in the league. I don't if He lost much of  respect or gain  and there's really no fixing that.

As I said in my previous posts, KD is looking for GREENER pastures on a team that gives him a BETTER chance to win. None of the teams - Boston, San Antonio, Miami, etc , offered a better situation than what he already had in OKC.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:39:49 AM

Why avoiding my reply? Answer it. A ring is needed to become a great player? So you think Durant transfer to GSW to get a ring so he can proved he is a great player? He already a great player. A ring is just a bonus.
I think the ring will prove how great you are, like kobe bryant and michael jordan they became great because they win multiple championship. The ring IMO will prove how great you are able to beat all the best team in the NBA, but not really sure how everyone understand about being great.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:05:02 AM

Im not sure why everyone is hating on durant so much. I mean why not
join a great team instead of dealing with westbrick and ball hog play. Also
how many people have left one job for another job because of better salary
or location. I just think people are being way to hard on Durant.

BALIK
Copper Member

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:08:58 AM

At one time, I believe Kevin was truly a genuine and loyal guy. He said all the right things, yes. I believe he loved playing for OKC. But money got to him and it all changed. I figured he would leave once there was a chance and he did.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:20:00 AM

At one time, I believe Kevin was truly a genuine and loyal guy. He said all the right things, yes. I believe he loved playing for OKC. But money got to him and it all changed. I figured he would leave once there was a chance and he did.
I think it is not the money because the OKC can offer him better salary than that OKC I guess but he just really like to land with a stronger team. Just like Pau Gasul, he has a lot of offers from Portland and Minnesota but in the end he chooses a team that he thinks legitimate to give him another championship.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:43:52 AM

OKC already had a very close chance of getting to the Finals after leading 3-1 but where was Durant. They brought GSW to Game 7 and that means their roster is very capable, they only have depth issues as they don't have reliable player off the bench who can provide scoring unlike the GSW who have Barnes, Livingston off the bench. Why not improve on the depth issue and stay for a couple more years now that they have Oladipo. Anyway, it's already being done so we just need to wait til the season starts and see how will they compete against the rest of the NBA.

Pages: « 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 [333] 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 3451 »
  Print  

Jump to: