Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:35:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Champion
Celtics
Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 [360] 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 3452 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 884786 times)
BicolIsarog

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:26:21 PM

Who will have a higher ceiling - Justise Winslow or Jaylen Brown?

Similar type of guys with elite athleticism but no reliable outside shots. Winslow stronger built, Brown a better run, jump athlete. Who do you think will have a higher ceiling?
I would go with Winslow.
BicolIsarog

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:29:15 PM

hahaha Grin that's reality it isn't durant who choked alone it is also curry and the rest of the team, luckily for us because cavs wins and gave us our earnings big odd still reminding me how sweet that game went, we just all need to wait and hope for the rematch and see who will wins.
I actually bet on cavaliers in the finals though I like warriors as a team. I just see that the cavaliers are undervalued and warriors are overrated with curry leading the way to get back in the series against the OKC.
Safe To Say Cleveland Cavaliers Are the Best Team Ever.
I mean they did beat the most regular season team of all-time. Unanimous MVP, DPOY runner-up, best SG in the league, COY, and a finals MVP coming off their bench. By far the most talented team of all-time. Hell, I don't even think Cleveland was close to an all-time talented team.
Vinz24

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:27:20 PM

Similar type of guys with elite athleticism but no reliable outside shots. Winslow stronger built, Brown a better run, jump athlete. Who do you think will have a higher ceiling?
I would go with Winslow.

I think Winslow can now prove himself that he belongs to the NBA with DWade out of Heat. And for Brown, he will still adjust in the type of game in the pro league. If they can improve thier outside shooting, they will be in the NBA for long time.

BicolIsarog

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:31:06 PM

I would go with Winslow.

I think Winslow can now prove himself that he belongs to the NBA with DWade out of Heat. And for Brown, he will still adjust in the type of game in the pro league. If they can improve thier outside shooting, they will be in the NBA for long time.

Winslow is already an elite defender. I have no idea how good of a defender Brown is. Winslow might actually make an All-Def team this season. Cheers.
deadlyunknown

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:07:38 PM

bogut is a talented center even lebron got interrupted when he is in the paint i think losing him will be another thing that gsw need to consider durant is a big success for the offensive side but they also needed to think about how to defend lebron and irving as lebron already succeed to have crown and bring cavs to their goal then adding bird man it will be easy for kevin love now to penetrate more because there is a legit center who will help thompson look at them, irving, lebron at front to run while bird man thompson and love to dominate the paint.

Durant is a choker. We see that multiple times, NBA finals and their playoffs run against GSW. They just add another player that knows the feeling of being lead by 3-1 then still lose. ROFL.

Sorry to say for die hard GSWS fans here that you can't easily say that next season is yours. And you know what is the pressured team now? That is GSW. If they can't win the title next season then shame to this superteam. If they did then I will accept all trahstalks here. Smiley

I don't think Durant is a choker but he definitely doesn't have the personality that's needed to lead a team, he is no leader, that's for sure. Now it's clear as water, he opted to join a complete established franchise with star players (the current MVP for god's sake!). The way I see it, if healthy, this GSW will be almost impossible to beat, but if Durant or Curry gets injured the team just doesn't have the same depth as last year and the whole thing could turn into a complete fiasco...
Yes, KD isn't actually a choker, but he is not in the level of Lebron James or even Chris Paul when it comes to leadership. He will give you points and all the stats but there is something lacking in him. Maybe because he is so kind and doesn't want to overstep on his teammates.
KD is great and whoever said he is a choker is not really watching him played. He almost hits the winning last seconds shot of his team and he usually the one who lead his team when his team were down and make a rally to win.

I think what he meant was that he choked on important games, like the finals this year (and NBA finals back then against Miami). He certainly doesn't have a problem scoring in 4th quarters and won plenty of games like this but when OKC most needed him he seemed to fail. The 1-3 comeback is too fresh so I kinda agree with what he's saying.

Anyway, the bottomline that Durant won't be the leader on this GSW and I think that's why he left OKC, they wanted him to be the leader but he doesn't want that pressure. Westbrook with all its shortcomings was the one doing the "leading"...remember when Durant was injury and he almost single handedly classified OKC to the playoffs averaging a triple double down the stretch?
Maybe but everyone chokes even Lebron James choked so have when he was in cavaliers as his first team, the problem is that he has no good teammate that can back him up when tough times and I think westbrook is not a good fit for him and he realize it that is why he leave the OKC for the Warriors.
It would be interesting to find out who the top scorer for GSW would turn out to be. Will the top three scorers in Durant, Curry and Thompson average atleast 20 points each per game? When Miami formed their Big 3 a few years ago, we saw a big dip in Bosh's scoring and a bit from D.Wade too.

I don't know if Curry will score more points in the next season since it's quite disappointing seeing him underperformed in the playoffs. It might be possible that the trio will score at least 20 points per game, but I hope Curry will bring his momentum back to pull GSW for another title.
The scoring will be shared among the three because they are the threats in the offense. Having said that, I think it is going to be harden who will win and MVP and scoring champ this season.

Well, let's see about it if Harden might surprise us with his performance next season.
BicolIsarog

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:09:52 PM

Did Varejao and David West take the two biggest L's last season?

West takes a massive paycut to be on a 67 win team only to get outshined by a 73 win team and bounced out in the second round
Varejao gets traded, signs with the warriors to coast his way to a championship, only to fail miserably and remind everyone how truly trash he is.
Vinz24

Activity: 182

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:27:08 PM

West takes a massive paycut to be on a 67 win team only to get outshined by a 73 win team and bounced out in the second round
Varejao gets traded, signs with the warriors to coast his way to a championship, only to fail miserably and remind everyone how truly trash he is.

They are veterans and rich already, this is the time for them to chase for the championship so I think its fair for them. It's just unlucky for them to not get the championship. And besides, they are not the star player in thier past team. Remember Malone did in his career.

agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:18:43 PM

Dwayne Wade is now on Chicago Bulls but Knicks are putting some nice offer to get Wade.

Hmm if they really want to push for Wade, Knicks must offer a good reward for the Bulls and not on Wade itself since if Bulls will likely get some multiple promising players, I doubt they will reject it.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:35:42 PM

Yes, KD isn't actually a choker, but he is not in the level of Lebron James or even Chris Paul when it comes to leadership. He will give you points and all the stats but there is something lacking in him. Maybe because he is so kind and doesn't want to overstep on his teammates.

Durant is a great leader, he lead OKC Thunder until last season. Westbrook played exceptionally great and take the leading role from Durant. In Golden State things will be different. They have a lot of super-star players. It'll be hard to share ball and take responsibility. There will be too many choices.
Absolutely durant should remember now that he is no more a leader in golden states he must bare with them but after all i still believe durant will play a really big role in gsw
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:37:47 PM

Absolutely durant should remember now that he is no more a leader in golden states he must bare with them but after all i still believe durant will play a really big role in gsw

Of course he must the one to step and he's clutch plays I think will be out of his line now since Kerr will surely give most of the clutch plays to the splash brothers.

I'd like to see now how GSW will play this season. Durant and the rest of GSW has one thing in common, they all know the feeling of becoming a loser even with the advantage of 3-1 lol. Cheesy
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:44:11 PM

Of course he must the one to step and he's clutch plays I think will be out of his line now since Kerr will surely give most of the clutch plays to the splash brothers.

I'd like to see now how GSW will play this season. Durant and the rest of GSW has one thing in common, they all know the feeling of becoming a loser even with the advantage of 3-1 lol. Cheesy
Haha is it that ironic? , but i must agree with you i will still be a fan of gsw at all lol i love how they depend much on each other which i think what a team should really be i still cut off some of my bitcoin to bet for them if they will still be in the finals
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:46:19 PM

hahaha and that would be a big reason for chasing the title this year, disappointing the fans and make a huge choke the team have big expectation to meet I probably say that aiming more winnings this year aside from getting the crown is one of their goal.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
tebolbiano

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:42:53 PM

The Memphis Grizzlies have agreed to a partially guaranteed two-year deal with D.J. Stephens.Stephens played for the Grizzlies' Summer League team.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:37:28 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2016, 05:03:56 AM by Doms

Not really. West was a free agent who is in a few years away from retirement and he has been trying to chase a championship for years already. He simply chose the best option for him and that happened to be the Spurs. They still have a chance next season. For Varejao, it was not his decision to go to the Warriors. He is even eligible to receive the championship of the Cavs but he declined to. He can prove his worth this year with a whole season with the much improved Warriors.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1237

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 03:48:25 AM

bogut is a talented center even lebron got interrupted when he is in the paint i think losing him will be another thing that gsw need to consider durant is a big success for the offensive side but they also needed to think about how to defend lebron and irving as lebron already succeed to have crown and bring cavs to their goal then adding bird man it will be easy for kevin love now to penetrate more because there is a legit center who will help thompson look at them, irving, lebron at front to run while bird man thompson and love to dominate the paint.

Durant is a choker. We see that multiple times, NBA finals and their playoffs run against GSW. They just add another player that knows the feeling of being lead by 3-1 then still lose. ROFL.

Sorry to say for die hard GSWS fans here that you can't easily say that next season is yours. And you know what is the pressured team now? That is GSW. If they can't win the title next season then shame to this superteam. If they did then I will accept all trahstalks here. Smiley

I don't think Durant is a choker but he definitely doesn't have the personality that's needed to lead a team, he is no leader, that's for sure. Now it's clear as water, he opted to join a complete established franchise with star players (the current MVP for god's sake!). The way I see it, if healthy, this GSW will be almost impossible to beat, but if Durant or Curry gets injured the team just doesn't have the same depth as last year and the whole thing could turn into a complete fiasco...
KD is great and whoever said he is a choker is not really watching him played. He almost hits the winning last seconds shot of his team and he usually the one who lead his team when his team were down and make a rally to win.

I think what he meant was that he choked on important games, like the finals this year (and NBA finals back then against Miami). He certainly doesn't have a problem scoring in 4th quarters and won plenty of games like this but when OKC most needed him he seemed to fail. The 1-3 comeback is too fresh so I kinda agree with what he's saying.

Anyway, the bottomline that Durant won't be the leader on this GSW and I think that's why he left OKC, they wanted him to be the leader but he doesn't want that pressure. Westbrook with all its shortcomings was the one doing the "leading"...remember when Durant was injury and he almost single handedly classified OKC to the playoffs averaging a triple double down the stretch?
Maybe but everyone chokes even Lebron James choked so have when he was in cavaliers as his first team, the problem is that he has no good teammate that can back him up when tough times and I think westbrook is not a good fit for him and he realize it that is why he leave the OKC for the Warriors.
It would be interesting to find out who the top scorer for GSW would turn out to be. Will the top three scorers in Durant, Curry and Thompson average atleast 20 points each per game? When Miami formed their Big 3 a few years ago, we saw a big dip in Bosh's scoring and a bit from D.Wade too.

I don't know if Curry will score more points in the next season since it's quite disappointing seeing him underperformed in the playoffs. It might be possible that the trio will score at least 20 points per game, but I hope Curry will bring his momentum back to pull GSW for another title.
The scoring will be shared among the three because they are the threats in the offense. Having said that, I think it is going to be harden who will win and MVP and scoring champ this season.

Well, let's see about it if Harden might surprise us with his performance next season.

Well harden would surely show all he have next season but i dont see any exciting games when watching him maybe im not  his fan guy but instead i really want to see what performance could durant give to gsw team is he could be dominant on scoring like we used to see him on OKC? or he would join the run and gun game that willing to pass the ball, well thats exciting thoughs really.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:49:28 AM

Not really. West was a free agent who is in a few years away from retirement and he has been trying to chase a championship a few years from now. He simply chose the best option for him and that happened to be the Spurs. They still have a chance next season. For Varejao, it was not his decision to go to the Warriors. He is even eligible to receive the championship of the Cavs but he declined to. He can prove his worth this year with a whole season with the much improved Warriors.
i agree with west the man is only chasing for the crown so what he thinks is the best would be joined one of the best team as well just not a good start for them but i think with coach pop many things will happen to spurs line up they will be more aggressive and with pau,al,lennard and the rest of the team they can match up to whoever teams that they will compete.

Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:08:05 AM

Not really. West was a free agent who is in a few years away from retirement and he has been trying to chase a championship a few years from now. He simply chose the best option for him and that happened to be the Spurs. They still have a chance next season. For Varejao, it was not his decision to go to the Warriors. He is even eligible to receive the championship of the Cavs but he declined to. He can prove his worth this year with a whole season with the much improved Warriors.
i agree with west the man is only chasing for the crown so what he thinks is the best would be joined one of the best team as well just not a good start for them but i think with coach pop many things will happen to spurs line up they will be more aggressive and with pau,al,lennard and the rest of the team they can match up to whoever teams that they will compete.
All I can say is that the spurs are more dangerous this year compared to the last season, having pau and lamarcus aldridge playing together the defended will be having a hard time to guard them, in addition these 2 are a good shooters, defender, and rebounder as well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
social crypto coin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:13:34 AM

Dwayne Wade is now on Chicago Bulls but Knicks are putting some nice offer to get Wade.

Hmm if they really want to push for Wade, Knicks must offer a good reward for the Bulls and not on Wade itself since if Bulls will likely get some multiple promising players, I doubt they will reject it.

chicago bulls after his day michael jordan and scotie pipen become team under the board
and not be featured each year to compete for championship
I hope to join him dwayne wade chicago bulls up again and competitif again
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1054

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:14:08 AM

with lennard too they will build another real big three big in height numbers and skills so better check the spurs, understand that from the way coach pop did he is making the team to be much better from time to time, before i forget parker still in play because of fiba qualifiers so by then he will be also in good form so we are not only looking for the advantage but for the possible superpowers too.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:26:56 AM

with lennard too they will build another real big three big in height numbers and skills so better check the spurs, understand that from the way coach pop did he is making the team to be much better from time to time, before i forget parker still in play because of fiba qualifiers so by then he will be also in good form so we are not only looking for the advantage but for the possible superpowers too.
Leonard is an outstanding player who are good both in defense and offense, the addition of gasol this season is what really makes them a very strong team, I think they can beat the warriors with the current line up. Duncan is out and the younger one is in, witness how gasol will make it to the finals guys.

Pages: « 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 [360] 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 3452 »
  Print  

Jump to: