News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 [606] 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 ... 3403 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 879005 times)
PlanetOfBets

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:10:38 AM

Houston Rockets 105 - 99 Oklahoma City Thunder
San Antonio Spurs 116 - 103 Memphis Grizzlies
L.A. Clippers 92 - 96 Utah Jazz

Washington Wizards 00:00 Atlanta Hawks
Boston Celtics 01:30 Chicago Bulls

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:59:36 AM

When this season started, I thought Oklahoma City Thunder gonna be just fine without Kevin Durant, but the reality prove me wrong again. They sucked a lot, this whole season was a disaster, luckily they won't have to play more this season, they ended their season in the 1st round of the playoffs. They need to change thing, I don't know what wrong in the squad, the squad seem to be fine, but they just couldn't work thing around, so change is needed for the next season.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:03:58 AM

When this season started, I thought Oklahoma City Thunder gonna be just fine without Kevin Durant, but the reality prove me wrong again. They sucked a lot, this whole season was a disaster, luckily they won't have to play more this season, they ended their season in the 1st round of the playoffs. They need to change thing, I don't know what wrong in the squad, the squad seem to be fine, but they just couldn't work thing around, so change is needed for the next season.
Despite of the outcome, we have to give westbrook a credit for carrying his team, they made it to the playoffs despite
a lot of player movements.. They lose durant and IBaka where are both starters but they were able to compete but just came short.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:18:22 AM

Eventhough Russell Westbrook or the Oklahoma City Thunder didn't won the series for me Westbrook will be the 2016-17 NBA finals. Your thoughts or opinions?
What are you talking about? 2016-17 NBA finals MVP or what? If you mean about the MVP thing, nope, he will not be the MVP in the Finals because his team is already eliminated. Westbrook is good but championship matters for good players actually, his best chance for recognition is just to win an MVP for regular season due to his statistics, but as a basketball fan, I don't mind, I want to see who will be the Champions.
I’ll give credit where credit is due and Russell Westbrook clearly deserves credit for carrying the OKC Thunder all by his lonesome. Victor Oladipo has failed to live up to expectations of being the great support behind Westy. If Westbrook loses the MVP race to Harden, that might be his last chance to be this great as the Thunder would surely find some missing pieces that will lighten the load of Westbrook.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:46:38 AM

Eventhough Russell Westbrook or the Oklahoma City Thunder didn't won the series for me Westbrook will be the 2016-17 NBA finals. Your thoughts or opinions?
What are you talking about? 2016-17 NBA finals MVP or what? If you mean about the MVP thing, nope, he will not be the MVP in the Finals because his team is already eliminated. Westbrook is good but championship matters for good players actually, his best chance for recognition is just to win an MVP for regular season due to his statistics, but as a basketball fan, I don't mind, I want to see who will be the Champions.
I’ll give credit where credit is due and Russell Westbrook clearly deserves credit for carrying the OKC Thunder all by his lonesome. Victor Oladipo has failed to live up to expectations of being the great support behind Westy. If Westbrook loses the MVP race to Harden, that might be his last chance to be this great as the Thunder would surely find some missing pieces that will lighten the load of Westbrook.
we all knew that westbrook is deserving for that title but harden also did his best to be a good contender together with those stars that still
showing their best to be included with the selections of candidates I also personally wanted harden to take this and hope to see them in the west finals against my San Antonio spurs.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:08:49 PM

Oladipo was a dud. He has a higher salary than Eric Gordon and Lou Williams combined and these two proved the better supporting cast for the rockets. The Thunder management needs a lot of thinking, there are a lot of great supports than can be acquired for WestBrook but they come out short.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:35:13 PM

Oladipo was a dud. He has a higher salary than Eric Gordon and Lou Williams combined and these two proved the better supporting cast for the rockets. The Thunder management needs a lot of thinking, there are a lot of great supports than can be acquired for WestBrook but they come out short.

I think they are really good but its westbrook who always gets the spotlight. its hard to shine out when there is already an expected playmaker. Sure there are times that they are doing there best but there is still the thinking they will just support westbrook whatever they can. They are a good time but sometimes there teamwork is perceived by helping westbrook. This is just my speculation because even in playoffs he is making 3ple double so there is no question he's gonna be the MVP.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:48:04 PM

we all knew that westbrook is deserving for that title but harden also did his best to be a good contender together with those stars that still
showing their best to be included with the selections of candidates I also personally wanted harden to take this and hope to see them in the west finals against my San Antonio spurs.

Well team performance wise, of course harden's rockets would edge russ' thunder by a mile mainly because of the support harden gets. Im not downplaying hardens numbers also as he's not farbfrom westbrook when it comes to personal statistics. But westbrook for owned the Mvp rights. Day in and day out considering that he doesn't get that much help, bringing his team to the playoffs on its first year in the post durant era, almost singlehandedly, that would be enough to get him the mvp nod for me

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:51:54 PM

Well team performance wise, of course harden's rockets would edge russ' thunder by a mile mainly because of the support harden gets. Im not downplaying hardens numbers also as he's not farbfrom westbrook when it comes to personal statistics. But westbrook for owned the Mvp rights. Day in and day out considering that he doesn't get that much help, bringing his team to the playoffs on its first year in the post durant era, almost singlehandedly, that would be enough to get him the mvp nod for me

But too bad that the Thunders didn't even make it to the semi's so I doubt it that Westbrook is worthy to be counted as the MVP. There is a contender of it already and James Harden isn't just a small time. It's a crowd pick that Westbrook should be the MVP for this season but don't forget that Harden is also accountable.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lumeire
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:56:52 PM

But too bad that the Thunders didn't even make it to the semi's so I doubt it that Westbrook is worthy to be counted as the MVP. There is a contender of it already and James Harden isn't just a small time. It's a crowd pick that Westbrook should be the MVP for this season but don't forget that Harden is also accountable.

The difference between the two is more than their supporting cast, James Harden's decision-making skills especially at clutch is far more superior than Westbrook. During crunch time, Westbrook often plays hero ball, ignoring open teammates and going for highly contested shots.

▀███▀
|
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:27:04 PM

The difference between the two is more than their supporting cast, James Harden's decision-making skills especially at clutch is far more superior than Westbrook. During crunch time, Westbrook often plays hero ball, ignoring open teammates and going for highly contested shots.

They surely playing basketball with different style but if I'm not mistaken MVP is just covering for the scores made by a certain player and we know that Westbrook is the most considered player for it. But I like on how Harden plays the game, he is using his mind right now then and everything changed when he was hit by Artest.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:34:12 PM

They surely playing basketball with different style but if I'm not mistaken MVP is just covering for the scores made by a certain player and we know that Westbrook is the most considered player for it. But I like on how Harden plays the game, he is using his mind right now then and everything changed when he was hit by Artest.

Season MVP only covers the stats of players throughout out the season and not their stats at the playoffs.

So Thunders lost today will not be a big factor for Westbrook not to grab the NBA season MVP. Just not a good moment since it's more colorful if Thunders able to advance in the West finals. It's a hard task indeed and people knows that so better just relax Westbrook and enjoy your vacation after those hard effort to reached the one of the most difficulty achievement that a NBA player reached.
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:49:21 AM

Looks like Wizard's series will go to 7 games

The Hawks will win all the games in Atlanta and the Wizards will win all the games in Washington

Luck for then they are a top 4 seed
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:37:27 AM

Boston Celtics have to win tonight.
Please let them win.
Chicago Bulls are just crap and do not deserve to win this cause their whole year was just marred with fail.
lumeire
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:11:04 AM

Please let them win.
Chicago Bulls are just crap and do not deserve to win this cause their whole year was just marred with fail.

Boston did win, so as the Wizards. Beal was phenomenal, he had 27 points. 

▀███▀
|
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
dacueba

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:40:46 AM

final results:

Boston Celtics 108 - 97 Chicago Bulls
Washington Wizards 103 - 99 Atlanta Hawks

The bulls died in the last quarter
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:02:19 AM

Please let them win.

So sad to see The bulls look like will be eliminated in the series, without Rondo they are nothing now. I hope for the last time they will fight at home because this is so embarrassing for them, after taking the 2-0 lead, they let themselves beaten by Celtics, no excuse for them because this is playoffs.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:47:02 AM

Please let them win.

So sad to see The bulls look like will be eliminated in the series, without Rondo they are nothing now. I hope for the last time they will fight at home because this is so embarrassing for them, after taking the 2-0 lead, they let themselves beaten by Celtics, no excuse for them because this is playoffs.

Bulls just won on the first two games because Isiah Thomas was not good due to his sister death, But now, He is unstoppable! He killed the bulls on the final quarter and Dwade/ Butler do nothing aginst him. The bulls will have their last game on this play-offs on their own home court. Even if rondo is on the game, Maybe he can gave a little impact but his presence is not game changing.
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:07:28 AM

Please let them win.

Bulls just won on the first two games because Isiah Thomas was not good due to his sister death, But now, He is unstoppable! He killed the bulls on the final quarter and Dwade/ Butler do nothing aginst him. The bulls will have their last game on this play-offs on their own home court. Even if rondo is on the game, Maybe he can gave a little impact but his presence is not game changing.
Rondo is the playmaker and I think he can make a big difference in the team, if you can still recall the old times when he was still in the Celtics together with allen, KG, and The truth Pierce, he was able to help the team to win because he has a good eye to make good plays. Rondo is a clutch guy which are both good in defense, assist, and even rebounding, I know if he was there it would be a different result.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:10:52 AM

Please let them win.

if thomas will continue his rhythm i think bulls will die in front of their fans because they really doing nothing to stop him, better to adjust with thomas defense and if rondo will be there and command the game it will be a big impact and additional intensity for the team that really needed some hype
it will be an exciting game to watch.
Pages: « 1 ... 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 [606] 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 ... 3403 »
  Print  

Jump to: