News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 [632] 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 ... 3428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 881294 times)
piececake24

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:57:06 AM

GSW 12-0 become a history again Looking forward to the finals i hope that cavs will show no mercy against celtics and i'm excited about the match up of the cavs vs. gsw this year
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:33:26 AM

GSW 12-0 become a history again Looking forward to the finals i hope that cavs will show no mercy against celtics and i'm excited about the match up of the cavs vs. gsw this year

Yup, if only Parker and Leonard played. It was a history and a very bad record for popovich. I've seen Many crying in the fourth quarter as he go to the bench, well I can't blame him because even if he want to because he is out of his prime he can't carry the team anymore and he really love the game.
Well congratulations to the Golden states as they will go to the finals.
By the way I've lost 1000$ dollars in the bet.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:53:34 AM

Yup, if only Parker and Leonard played. It was a history and a very bad record for popovich. I've seen Many crying in the fourth quarter as he go to the bench, well I can't blame him because even if he want to because he is out of his prime he can't carry the team anymore and he really love the game.
Well congratulations to the Golden states as they will go to the finals.
By the way I've lost 1000$ dollars in the bet.
I can't be happy for you mate but let's enjoy the moment the warriors win the game, just like you I also lost because I have warriors to cover the line.
But $1,000? Not my range, I will really cry if I lose that amount, I only do it for fun so I cannot afford to bet that much.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:21:23 AM

Game 4 of the Boston Celtics Vs Cleveland Cavaliers is something to lookout for. Why is it that I have a feeling that the Game 3 loss of Cleveland Cavaliers is just to extend the playoffs. I noticed that Lebron James was totally out of sync on the last few minutes of Game 3 with just 11 points and come to think of it he only scored 3 points on the second half. If Boston Celtics will have the same kind of game they played on Game 3 then we might be looking at Game 5 which makes the east conference playoffs more exciting to watch.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:14:34 AM

The Golden State Warriors were able to reach victory by not making mistakes in their 4th game against the San Antonio Spurs who suffered a lot from injuries. LaMarcus Aldridge disappointed last night. There are no works of old LaMarcus! After finding his first hit, Aldridge could not turn the numbers into empty shots.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:22:49 AM

The Golden State Warriors were able to reach victory by not making mistakes in their 4th game against the San Antonio Spurs who suffered a lot from injuries. LaMarcus Aldridge disappointed last night. There are no works of old LaMarcus! After finding his first hit, Aldridge could not turn the numbers into empty shots.

Enough for the spurs and warriors match up, series is over and it was not fun as we expected.
The warriors will have a good rest now while waiting for the cavaliers to finish this celtics, I hope they will
bounce back hard and bet the celtics at their own home court.

deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:10:31 AM

A very bad series for San Antonio Spurs. Leonard is a big loss for them. The stats tells it all. When Leonard was playing on that series. They +20+ points diff. When he was injured, -80+ points diff. Now Manu Ginobili is retiring. I think parker is the next. Now Spurs needs to rebuild again. They need young and good point guards. They also need muscle players. I was laughing at Gasol. He can't even push Green and he still asking for ball and post on Green. Even Aldridge did the same. Green is very strong defender.
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:53:58 AM

Game 4 of the Boston Celtics Vs Cleveland Cavaliers is something to lookout for. Why is it that I have a feeling that the Game 3 loss of Cleveland Cavaliers is just to extend the playoffs. I noticed that Lebron James was totally out of sync on the last few minutes of Game 3 with just 11 points and come to think of it he only scored 3 points on the second half. If Boston Celtics will have the same kind of game they played on Game 3 then we might be looking at Game 5 which makes the east conference playoffs more exciting to watch.
I would bet that Game 3 will be the last bad game for Lebron the rest of the way. He has been known to come back big time each time he plays poorly. They still have the advantage and far from being really challenged by the Celtics. Meanwhile, that Game 3 loss by the Cavs will mean an extra day of rest for the Warriors which finished off the Spurs convincingly.
Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:43:53 AM

I would bet that Game 3 will be the last bad game for Lebron the rest of the way. He has been known to come back big time each time he plays poorly. They still have the advantage and far from being really challenged by the Celtics. Meanwhile, that Game 3 loss by the Cavs will mean an extra day of rest for the Warriors which finished off the Spurs convincingly.

Yap and i think the major blow was during the game 1 of the series. Warriors was no match when kawhi was still in the spurs. I guess this will mark the nba west finals as one of the most boring match that was played. I am not a hater but i dont think that most playoff consecutive is not a good achievement for the warriors. It will be written in the nba history but man it is not one of the most epic one.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 12:57:30 PM

Boston Celtics Vs Cleveland Cavaliers

Many people including me thought the Cavaliers will win the Celtics at home by a blowout after winning by over 40 points at Boston in Game 2.
Don't forget that Celtics will still be missing Isaiah Thomas for Game 4. It would be unthinkable for the Celtics to lose narrowly let alone win against Lebron James and company at Cleveland.
Maybe Cavaliers was overconfident at home after winning a great victory at Boston in Game 2 but history will not repeat itself for Game 4. I am going for Cavaliers -15.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:46:35 PM

Just wow. Warriors made a history again. Finally Curry's performance in the playoffs was getting better now just like before. Unlike in regular season, his performance is not that good.

Finally KD has a better chance now to get a ring. Possible.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:47:38 PM

Boston Celtics Vs Cleveland Cavaliers

Many people including me thought the Cavaliers will win the Celtics at home by a blowout after winning by over 40 points at Boston in Game 2.
Don't forget that Celtics will still be missing Isaiah Thomas for Game 4. It would be unthinkable for the Celtics to lose narrowly let alone win against Lebron James and company at Cleveland.
Maybe Cavaliers was overconfident at home after winning a great victory at Boston in Game 2 but history will not repeat itself for Game 4. I am going for Cavaliers -15.

As they say, the ball is round and you really wouldn't know for sure when it comes to basketball but I would have to agree with you. The discrepancy in talent and experience is way too wide. and people can say that Boston just got a little too lucky in game 3. They probably wouldn't be that fortunate come game 4.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:20:58 PM

Congratulations to Golden State for making history and qualify to NBA finales. Cleveland and Boston are still playing but, despite that bad performance in the last game, I think that Cavaliers will join GS in big finale. I also think that Lebron can`t repeat such a bad game twice, I think that he will be on his highest level all the way till the end of playoff. Don`t know is that going to be enough to beat GS, they have so many offensive options, and I don`t think that any defense could stop them.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:00:54 PM

There are really lots of Lebron James haters. They are looking for whatever thing they will throw. It's entertaining to see some of the wild words exchanges at NBA various pages from fans of different teams.

With just a single game poor performance last Game 3, it erased all of his good performance starting from the Round 1 of the playoffs without considering the fact that Cavs loss last game will not bring change to the output of this Eastern Conference Finals. Smiley
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:39:21 PM

i had warriors first half and full game yesterday. tonight i'll go again with Celtics +15. Cavs will come out extra hard tonight but 15 points is too much

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:51:19 PM

There are really lots of Lebron James haters. They are looking for whatever thing they will throw. It's entertaining to see some of the wild words exchanges at NBA various pages from fans of different teams.

With just a single game poor performance last Game 3, it erased all of his good performance starting from the Round 1 of the playoffs without considering the fact that Cavs loss last game will not bring change to the output of this Eastern Conference Finals. Smiley

Haters gonna hate no matter what. I think Lebron James will come back in Game 4 focus and get to win. They let one game slipped away, so expect Lebron to go hard today. Boston Celtics is a live dog indeed, although they won the last game without Thomas, Game 4 will be different. I' ll have Cavaliers winning Game 4.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:55:38 PM

They can only hate him. That man is one of the best players in history of NBA and he still have couple of years to play. He is writing an NBA history with new records all the time. He is not one of my favorite players but I have to say that he is,by my opinion, the best player in last 5-6 years.
ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1884

Metawin.com

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:37:16 PM

I'm pounding cavs 1h point spread because Boston Celtics without Isaiah Thomas and the Cavs always seem to lead more than 10 during the 1st half . Staying away from 2h and full game spread after what Celtics did during game 3. Also the Cavs only won once more than 15+pts at home throughout this playoffs and it was against the Raptors. I don't see them winning back to back but I have a feeling that they could cover again. Betslip

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:51:48 PM

i had warriors first half and full game yesterday. tonight i'll go again with Celtics +15. Cavs will come out extra hard tonight but 15 points is too much

The victory of celtics on game 3 is unexpected because even though Isiah thomas was not on the game, they can manage to win on cavs unlike on spurs, when kawhi leave the game. His team was totally devastated. This means that spurs need to step up even if there is no kawhi in the game. I

I hope for 2-2 on on eastern conference finals.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1666

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:49:03 PM

I really thought that Lebron choke in Game 3. I'm not a hater, I'm just calling what I see. Like how Harden chokes in Game 6 against San Antonio. But Lebron can rebound in Game 4 so that he can prove all his distractor wrong. Like other similar greats who had bad games and used the critics into one of their best performance.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 [632] 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 ... 3428 »
  Print  

Jump to: