Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 [863] 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 ... 3392 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877422 times)
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:46:16 AM

The other members of the Cleveland Cavaliers must play! LeBlanc James has scored 50 points. What else can you ask him to do? Those role players need to play in the open three-point Cleveland Cavaliers to win!
Refuel the Cleveland Cavaliers, refueling LeBlanc James!
They are playing as usual but the problem is they are not contributing too much in offense and they are poor in defense too. The Cavs are one of the worst team in defense. They must improve especially the offensive and defensive things in order to win in this series. Love contributed too but not that much and the other players didn't.

I can't forget how JR Smith dribble the ball on the half court and saying "I thought we are ahead" after the buzzer sounds. Cheesy

I saw an interview about that play and I didn't hear that he said that he knew they we're ahead but he said that he saw Lebron making signs on the ref so he said he is just making some space not knowing that the time is still continuing. As Lebron said, they must move one. A play is a play and a mistake is a mistake, we can't stop making mistakes and as Durant said, every player make their dumb plays in the court, it is not only JR smith.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 11:23:31 AM

The other members of the Cleveland Cavaliers must play! LeBlanc James has scored 50 points. What else can you ask him to do? Those role players need to play in the open three-point Cleveland Cavaliers to win!
They are playing as usual but the problem is they are not contributing too much in offense and they are poor in defense too. The Cavs are one of the worst team in defense. They must improve especially the offensive and defensive things in order to win in this series. Love contributed too but not that much and the other players didn't.

I can't forget how JR Smith dribble the ball on the half court and saying "I thought we are ahead" after the buzzer sounds. Cheesy

I saw an interview about that play and I didn't hear that he said that he knew they we're ahead but he said that he saw Lebron making signs on the ref so he said he is just making some space not knowing that the time is still continuing. As Lebron said, they must move one. A play is a play and a mistake is a mistake, we can't stop making mistakes and as Durant said, every player make their dumb plays in the court, it is not only JR smith.
Consistency is very hard to do and every time you do something it makes it more highly probable to make mistakes. In intense pressure like that during the finals would make it hard to stay focused and being tired is also a factor. James for sure is tired physically but I think he will try to motivate his teammates.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:27:34 PM

Yes I agree with you. Even they are players in the NBA, they are just people too who are making mistakes especially in the court (Shaqtin A Fool Grin).

I think they have moved on already on that play and they are focusing on tomorrow's game right  now. You can feel the intense of the game in Game 1 and it will happen again in Game 2 for sure but for this game, there will be no overtimes already Smiley.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:25:12 PM

Golden State is not playing their best basketball
If they are not playing with their best then they don't deserve the finals spot or they will not be able to reach the finals.

Can you give any other reason that you ending up with that conclusion? without taking a look on the sports book, I'll give on what I've noticed on social media bets here in my country. The crowd is with Golden State Warriors so how come you say that they are not giving their best?

And most of the bets here are like this, Cavs($2,000) vs. Golden State Warriors (2014 Honda Civic) so if Cavs win, his $2,000 will win that more or less $10,000 estimation car.

Yes I can give U a reason why I end up whit that conclusion. GSW are playing good enough. They are playing great, but not their best. Their best we have seen three nights ago in OT. That killer rhythm they have, running and gunning, great fast breaks, great cooperation...
Anyway, in the game five or six in the conference finals, KD lost his shooting rhythm and he still can`t find it. It effect on their play very much. Curry needed to find his, he managed to find some mode, but it still wasn`t the rhythm that he has been known for. They lost Iguadala, player that is so important for them, especially in defense rotation and that could cause serious problem. Practically all the players, except Klay, struggled in offense. Their famous third quarter practically gave them victory in game six and seven in the Western Finale. Also, they didn`t won seventh game, Huston lost that match, missing like zillion three point shoots, well guarded, wide open shoots, all sorts of those... If they scored at least three of those shoots, maybe we would have a different Big Finale.
Now, by my opinion, Huston and Golden State are better teams than Cleveland and that we actually had `finale before finale`. Can not compare Boston for example with GSW or Huston. I didn`t gave much chance to Cleveland in this play offs but they proved me wrong.
There is so much to say about defense too, that is important factor in analyzes but I can`t write that too now, this post is already too big, I don`t know who will even read this one Smiley
I said that I wouldn`t be very surprised if even Cleveland wins the title and they almost made a break. It would still be one game, one win, but it would be really good chance for that goal. And the way they lost first game... I can`t find right expression to describe it. Miscommunication, calling time out, not calling time out, `Out of focus Smith`in such an important moment... They really should win this, than they would really have good chance to make surpris, and now... They needed this one, we all know that GSW can win as guest team against any team in the league. Also I don`t know how much energy left in Lebrons body, crucial thing for Cavs.
However, Cleveland did great job in game one, they slow down the rhythm of the match, something that GSW don`t like at all, and if they manage to successfully doing that in whole series, if noting else, they can make this Finale more exciting.
P.S refs should do their job much more better than at last game.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:14:48 PM

Some sense should have been knocked into that dude at the end of the game. Even if you were ahead in the game, that doesn’t mean that you should not be scoring as well what kind of mentality is that.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:16:04 PM

Some sense should have been knocked into that dude at the end of the game. Even if you were ahead in the game, that doesn’t mean that you should not be scoring as well what kind of mentality is that.
Among in this list the recent one would really be historical.  Cheesy

Dumbest things made by Smith if you arent awared: https://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/06/jr-smith-7-biggest-blunders-dumb-moments-nba-finals

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:24:43 PM

Defensive awareness. Since when this Cavs team made atleast at the top of those defensive team.
Indiana almost stole the Finals to them because of that.
Even Lebron James. Yes he could make those nasty blocks but it doesnt happen every game. It is like they are always pushing it to the offense only to win.
Look at how Draymond Green is doing. He is always in the middle and seeing how the play goes for the opponent. Not even blinking just so he could help if someone escape his team mate defense. That is awareness. Yeah you dont have blocks or steals but you are changing the opponent's plays and that is a big deal.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1441

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:30:38 AM

Cavs need a player or 2 players to complement Lebron. Look at his stats, they look very good but they are also augmented artificially because all their games always revolve around him.

This will be Golden State in 5 games. Sorry Cavs fans.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:13:32 AM

Cavs need a player or 2 players to complement Lebron. Look at his stats, they look very good but they are also augmented artificially because all their games always revolve around him.

This will be Golden State in 5 games. Sorry Cavs fans.
Most of my friends also thinks that way, it seems that LeBron needs some lifts even love is trying so hard the thing is gsw is so hard to handle,they've got the recipe that they've need to take their edge, if Cavs will play differently from their home court and defend the land then it can extend the series but if they played the same type where everything will just depend on how LeBron play then same thing will happen and it can be finished on game 4 or 5.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:15:17 AM

Ok so Game 2 ended with another win from Golden State Warriors at 122 and Cavs at 103. No need for an over time today. On Game 3 I am guessing that Cavs will be again the one with the lower odds because of the winning streak of GSW but I think playing in the home court of Cavs will give them (Cavs) a better advantage. Why do I have a feeling that a repeat of GSW blowing a 3-1 lead again that happened in the 2016 finals?
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:30:14 AM

New Finals record for Steph Curry defeating the 8 three pointers of Ray Allen when he is in Miami.
9 three pointers changing the flow of the game. An early garbage time at 4 minutes left in the game. Didnt agree with that decision of Tyronn Lue. There is too much time left. Finals games like this should not be like that.
There is no more effort to at least cut the lead.
What happened to NBA.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 04:54:45 AM

Ok so Game 2 ended with another win from Golden State Warriors at 122 and Cavs at 103. No need for an over time today. On Game 3 I am guessing that Cavs will be again the one with the lower odds because of the winning streak of GSW but I think playing in the home court of Cavs will give them (Cavs) a better advantage. Why do I have a feeling that a repeat of GSW blowing a 3-1 lead again that happened in the 2016 finals?

Im a Cavs fan, but I dont think that will happen again. Game 3 would be the indicator on whether the Cavs do have a chance or not. In fact these series is a potential sweep. GSW is just too much for Lebron and the Cavs.
That game 1 was a very devastating loss, if they stole that one, they might have bigger chances to win.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:24:04 AM

Im a Cavs fan, but I dont think that will happen again. Game 3 would be the indicator on whether the Cavs do have a chance or not. In fact these series is a potential sweep. GSW is just too much for Lebron and the Cavs.
That game 1 was a very devastating loss, if they stole that one, they might have bigger chances to win.
I agree with that and it’s definitely devastating knowing that they could have a chance to win but lost. I don’t think that they can do the 3–1 lead with GSW knowing that they have fewer players.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:28:15 AM

Ok so Game 2 ended with another win from Golden State Warriors at 122 and Cavs at 103. No need for an over time today. On Game 3 I am guessing that Cavs will be again the one with the lower odds because of the winning streak of GSW but I think playing in the home court of Cavs will give them (Cavs) a better advantage.

Hmm, We can't tell yet.  Playing on the home court can really be and advantage. I hope that lebron can play harder this time but at the same time they have to improve their defense and hope that the GSW stars will not go hot on 3 point shooting because that can really kill them and it indeed kill them many times already.

Why do I have a feeling that a repeat of GSW blowing a 3-1 lead again that happened in the 2016 finals?
I am also feeling the same way wew but I am still for CAVS!
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 06:52:02 AM

GSW won again in Game 2. They dominated the whole game and didn't give the Cavs the chance to lead by many points. Curry made a record too for most 3 pt made in Finals history with 9.

Now Game 3 will be at QLA. The Cavs are in the same situation as they are in the ECF against the Celtics. This is a must win game for the Cavs because if they lose here, there is a huge chance that it is over and GSW will win in 5 games. The Cavs will be more dominate because its their home court but lets see on Wednesday how they will play against this Warriors team. Solid Warriors Smiley.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:38:42 AM

Why do I have a feeling that a repeat of GSW blowing a 3-1 lead again that happened in the 2016 finals?
I am also feeling the same way wew but I am still for CAVS!
Am also feeling that way.

But I'm also feeling that it will be a 4-0? or I'm just thinking too much that I'm admiring the first two leads of Golden State Warrior?

They have been dominating every series and they deserve it.

Hmm, We can't tell yet.  Playing on the home court can really be and advantage.
That can be a factor but if Cavs didn't managed to win on their home court, finals will end soon.

Curry made a record too for most 3 pt made in Finals history with 9.
I've watched those plays and after watching a replay of it, still it's amazing to see those three's made by Steph. I wish I have that talent though.

Signature for rent
FlightyPouch

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:56:52 AM

GSW won again in Game 2. They dominated the whole game and didn't give the Cavs the chance to lead by many points. Curry made a record too for most 3 pt made in Finals history with 9.

Now Game 3 will be at QLA. The Cavs are in the same situation as they are in the ECF against the Celtics. This is a must win game for the Cavs because if they lose here, there is a huge chance that it is over and GSW will win in 5 games. The Cavs will be more dominate because its their home court but lets see on Wednesday how they will play against this Warriors team. Solid Warriors Smiley.

I am reading memes before the western and eastern finals and I never thought one of them is true. There is a meme where Lebron is thanking that their team is not on the Western Conference, seeing their past games they are great but when they actually face the Western champions they are having a hard time.

Speaking of Lebron, his play this game is different than the games he did in the western finals and in Game 1. Lebron has more assists than the his lasts games, it is like he is making his team active in every play. I think they have a chance of winning Game 3 looking at the plays and scores his teammates are having. Also, David West and Javale McGee are now being used and being effective on the court, there are a lot of "active" players GSW has the reason Cavaliers is having difficulties. I agree that if Cavaliers did not win the next game, I don't think we will be seeing a Game 7 nor a Game 6.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:18:46 PM

Basketball is a team sport. Don't exaggerate the role of famous stars. If Kevin durant and lebron James as much of the ball and playing time, KD can 40 + per game, or even a scored 60 + it is not surprising, but the team is likely to lose, more importantly, other players will be serious.

FlightyPouch

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:21:09 PM

Basketball is a team sport. Don't exaggerate the role of famous stars. If Kevin durant and lebron James as much of the ball and playing time, KD can 40 + per game, or even a scored 60 + it is not surprising, but the team is likely to lose, more importantly, other players will be serious.

KD is not much off of a scorer, you know that KD is not really being used on offensive since he is just being used on plays like posts and some threes though we all know he is not the player that really throw threes, it just the past games he is making some threes and been throwing threes since then. Their main offensive players are really Stephen and Klay.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:32:27 PM

That is what I was about to same. Remember they are down 0-2 against the Boston Celtics and they are all relax and even laughing during the post game interview.So we know how capable they are. Also the 1-3 deficit couple of years was still fresh in our memory so I don't count out Cavaliers though.

So lets see how Cavaliers will response this time. I know that its a different team and a powerhouse Golden State, but they have shown in Game 1 that they can pull a upset. And it looks like the debacle of the first game was over because they look really focus. However, Golden State was really too much on time and they gave Lebron a hard time.
Pages: « 1 ... 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 [863] 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 ... 3392 »
  Print  

Jump to: