News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 2852 2853 2854 2855 2856 2857 2858 2859 2860 2861 2862 2863 2864 2865 2866 2867 2868 2869 2870 2871 2872 2873 2874 2875 2876 2877 2878 2879 2880 2881 2882 2883 2884 2885 2886 2887 2888 2889 2890 2891 2892 2893 2894 2895 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 2901 [2902] 2903 2904 2905 2906 2907 2908 2909 2910 2911 2912 2913 2914 2915 2916 2917 2918 2919 2920 2921 2922 2923 2924 2925 2926 2927 2928 2929 2930 2931 2932 2933 2934 2935 2936 2937 2938 2939 2940 2941 2942 2943 2944 2945 2946 2947 2948 2949 2950 2951 2952 ... 3410 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 879655 times)
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1187

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 10:42:42 AM

First time for Curry when he is down 2-0 in first play off game and to be honest , I don't see Warriors having having a comeback and turn this in their favor. Last night Kings proved once again that they are a good and unite team , who had a great season and the fact that this team is in play offs after 15 years , I doubt they will go down without a proper fight against all the remaining teams. Big factor for Kings last night was the atmosphere the fans created for them and it was something special to watch that game. Too bad Draymond had that nasty highlight of him but let's see how the NBA will react.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Lainta

Activity: 227
Merit: 38

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 11:16:04 AM

Everyone knows the Warriors played their worst road game this season, which may be the reason they are 0-2 in this series. However, they still have game 3 and 4 to even the series, which is vital, and I believe they can win since they are extremely good at home. Game 5 or 7 is the most important, as the Kings have home court advantage. For the Warriors to defeat the Kings in the first round, they need to win at least one on the road, provided they win all their home games.

Spread are out in game 3, Warriors are -7? I think Warriors should be the easy bet here.

Warriors have been horrible on the road all year and Sacramento is no picnic. I love seeing how excited their fan base is and there is no better gimmick in the league right now than Light The Beam. The Kings don’t have to win one on the road to win the series either. The Warriors are the ones who will have to win a game in Sacramento in order to advance.
Warriors have struggled on the road this season its important to remember that they have a talented roster and a history of success in the playoffs. Additionally, Sacramento's home court advantage is certainly a factor, but it's not insurmountable. Ultimately, the outcome of the series will depend on a variety of factors and both teams will need to bring their best to advance.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 11:29:44 AM

First time for Curry when he is down 2-0 in first play off game and to be honest , I don't see Warriors having having a comeback and turn this in their favor. Last night Kings proved once again that they are a good and unite team , who had a great season and the fact that this team is in play offs after 15 years , I doubt they will go down without a proper fight against all the remaining teams. Big factor for Kings last night was the atmosphere the fans created for them and it was something special to watch that game. Too bad Draymond had that nasty highlight of him but let's see how the NBA will react.
It seems that the bookies are still backing the Warriors despite being down 0-2 in the series. The Warriors have odds of 13.00 to win the NBA Championship, while the Kings have odds of 23.00. So, if the series odds are available, the Warriors are still considered the favorites to win. However, it's too early to conclude, and for Warriors fans, panic might only set in if they lose game 3 and go down 0-3 in the series.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 12:02:18 PM

The Warriors are the ones who will have to win a game in Sacramento in order to advance.

This is true, but if this series goes to game 7, even though the Warriors have played worse this season, I believe they will have an advantage in game 7 due to their past experience. It will be experience versus an inexperienced team in game 7, so I think the Kings will likely panic a bit.

That is a BIG IF, coz not only that they're playing terrible, but the Kings are also no joke from the regular season down to the post season. I even thought the Warriors could even the series 1-1 in game 2, but didn't happened. Here's another IF, If the Warriors loses 1 more game at their home court and they are officially done and the Kings could end the season at home in game 5. Worse case scenario, which will probably going to blow everyone's mind IF the Kings sweep the Warriors in round 1 lol.

Anything can happen as like how you describe the Kings. They are no joke, and they are really showing greatness in each game that they played.

If warriors will tie the series at home, then they still have it, I mean they can still turn this into their favor as experienced really play in this kind of situation, but if Kings will win a game at the road, the chance for Warriors to take the early vacation might happen.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 12:09:59 PM

Games later:

Hawks vs Boston Celtics (0-1)
Knicks vs Cavaliers (1-0)
Clippers vs Suns (1-0)

I'm keeping my options open for these games, but I would like to bet on teams that really need a win. The spread is high for the two teams that I'm planning to bet on, but I guess I'm confident to bet on them.

Therefore, my bet is on the Suns -7.5 and Cavaliers -5.5.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 12:26:57 PM

Games later:

Clippers vs Suns (1-0)

I'm keeping my options open for these games, but I would like to bet on teams that really need a win. The spread is high for the two teams that I'm planning to bet on, but I guess I'm confident to bet on them.

I like both of your picks. I think Suns and Cavs will try everything to even the series and if they play well that handicapped is possible to cover knowing the nature of both teams, they are good when they are in control of the game.

It will be more on Durant and Booker to really come out strong as they are facing another super team
who can really give them a hard time to beat.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1230

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2023, 12:28:23 PM

The Warriors are the ones who will have to win a game in Sacramento in order to advance.

This is true, but if this series goes to game 7, even though the Warriors have played worse this season, I believe they will have an advantage in game 7 due to their past experience. It will be experience versus an inexperienced team in game 7, so I think the Kings will likely panic a bit.

That is a BIG IF, coz not only that they're playing terrible, but the Kings are also no joke from the regular season down to the post season. I even thought the Warriors could even the series 1-1 in game 2, but didn't happened. Here's another IF, If the Warriors loses 1 more game at their home court and they are officially done and the Kings could end the season at home in game 5. Worse case scenario, which will probably going to blow everyone's mind IF the Kings sweep the Warriors in round 1 lol.

Anything can happen as like how you describe the Kings. They are no joke, and they are really showing greatness in each game that they played.

If warriors will tie the series at home, then they still have it, I mean they can still turn this into their favor as experienced really play in this kind of situation, but if Kings will win a game at the road, the chance for Warriors to take the early vacation might happen.

Kings is really a well change team they are really a big threat offensively and they have reliable guys which really give a problem to warriors. If they can sweep warriors in this series then this is a strong message to other teams that they are the big threat to defeat as they demolish the defending champion.

Warriors became beast when playing at home and maybe in game 3 they might get a big challenge knowing that Warriors still relevant to chase up the record and still have a chance to defeat them. So for this they need to double their effort knowing they are playing on Warriors home.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 12:58:30 PM

Games later:

Clippers vs Suns (1-0)

I like both of your picks. I think Suns and Cavs will try everything to even the series and if they play well that handicapped is possible to cover knowing the nature of both teams, they are good when they are in control of the game.

It will be more on Durant and Booker to really come out strong as they are facing another super team
who can really give them a hard time to beat.
I have the same picks but I haven't made my bet for today yet due to the same thought that the spreads are high, especially on the Suns. But it is really necessary for both the Cavs and Suns to win game 2 because it will be harder for them to catch up when the court switches to the opposing teams.

Meanwhile, Boston is the safest bet on ML at 1.21 excluding overtime. I really want to earn some nice profit in this playoffs after my string of losses last year so I might need to bet safely and sacrifice the high rewarding high odds.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2023, 01:18:46 PM

Everyone knows the Warriors played their worst road game this season, which may be the reason they are 0-2 in this series. However, they still have game 3 and 4 to even the series, which is vital, and I believe they can win since they are extremely good at home. Game 5 or 7 is the most important, as the Kings have home court advantage. For the Warriors to defeat the Kings in the first round, they need to win at least one on the road, provided they win all their home games.

Spread are out in game 3, Warriors are -7? I think Warriors should be the easy bet here.
Coming out victorious in all the homes games might be what just the warriors needs, their ultimate goal is knock out top competitor from the serials. Warriors didn't have a good time this season, they currently did poor in games, but there's one specific quality I'm acquainted with, they always bounced back stronger. Home advantage is a strong priority for Kings, they shouldn't underestimate warriors. Winning Kings is not big deal, lucky enough they will sealed a win through the serials and face top competitors.

Stake VIP wager
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 01:24:31 PM

I can't believe how many injuries happened while the first games were played. These injuries can change the fate of many series. The teams played so many games in the regular season, it was to be successful in the play-offs, but it's sad that the players got injured right at the beginning of the play-offs. All the hard work of the year is wasted.

The Kings and Sixers were halfway through, bringing the series to 2-0. I was sure they would make it to the next round without any problems. Their opponents are too weak to deal with them.

It seems like they are not pressured when it comes to playing against their opponents and the next games will tell if they will gonna just easily get past this series without any problems and looks like the Sacramento Kings are just gonna sweep the defending champion just like that if they continue to play such high-level performance. As for the 76ers, they are good at beating their first opponents without any hustle but their problem is their next opponent after that because they really need to give everything they have to get past it if they wanted to play again in the Eastern Conference finals.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 575

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 02:16:55 PM

Coming out victorious in all the homes games might be what just the warriors needs, their ultimate goal is knock out top competitor from the serials. Warriors didn't have a good time this season, they currently did poor in games, but there's one specific quality I'm acquainted with, they always bounced back stronger. Home advantage is a strong priority for Kings, they shouldn't underestimate warriors. Winning Kings is not big deal, lucky enough they will sealed a win through the serials and face top competitors.
And probably that's why they are still not in the panic mode, even though down 0-2 they know that they can have the momentum once they are back in their homecourt. And as the record shows, they are good at home so I wouldn't be surprised with that opening line against the Kings in game 3. This will be a big test for the Kings, against one of the best home court team and see if they can steal one. As for the Sixers vs Nets, this is the best time as well for the Nets to get one game and not to be swept by the Sixers.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4746
Merit: 4263

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2023, 02:48:29 PM

Chris Paul has lost his last 14 games when Scott Foster was the referee. Will tonight be the night he breaks that streak? With the Suns down 0-1 in the series, they certainly need it. As ridiculous as Scott Foster’s hate for Chris Paul is, I’m not sure I’d go against it. I’m honestly not sure how Scott Foster still has a job at this point…

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 02:52:19 PM

Chris Paul has lost his last 14 games when Scott Foster was the referee. Will tonight be the night he breaks that streak? With the Suns down 0-1 in the series, they certainly need it. As ridiculous as Scott Foster’s hate for Chris Paul is, I’m not sure I’d go against it. I’m honestly not sure how Scott Foster still has a job at this point…

Numbers working against Chris Paul, so who knows, but it's going to be hard to go against that stats.

They are down and Kawhi seems to have gotten into his sweet spot in this playoffs, not a dangerous sign for the Phoenix Suns. But they still got Durant, who has plenty of experience too in this kind of games so I think he will step up and try to bring the series into 1-1.

Never thought that the Warriors will be down 0-2, but now they are going home and the chances are high to take a win next game to make it closer against the Kings.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Yogee

Activity: 1540
Merit: 412

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 03:32:05 PM

I was anticipating better moneyline odds for the Suns this time after Clippers won game 1 but the bookmakers have other plans hehe. I am also expecting them to even the series but line at 1.28 is not just worth the risk. I guess I will have to go for handicap for game 2. It could be another closely contested game so Clippers +7.5 at 1.98 looks better.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 05:44:04 PM

2-0, who would thought that?

The Kings are really upping their defense and chemistry in this game. They didn't panic even when the Warriors made a comeback courtesy of Klay Thompson's two 3-point shots. The loss of Draymond Green was a big factor as he got emotional and kicked Sabonis in the stomach, causing his ejection from the game. I hope this doesn't happen again, as they need to win game 3. If they still lose, I would say the Warriors' dynasty will be over this playoffs.

It was a great win for the Kings, and they deserved it. Everyone played well.
You are right, who would have thought.
In history only around 6% of teams came back after being down 0:2 in the first round of the playoffs, so it's gonna be a rough series for the Warriors.
Even though I believe that this was a special case and not like those "guaranteed" ones, I still think that Warriors may end up losing. I saw the first game and thought that Warriors would do better on the second one, but the defense is just not there this season at all.

On their road games Warriors sucked all season long and I believed that if they can get even one win on the road, they would just get the series easily but they failed so far, maybe they will get the fifth game if they win at home twice in a row, but that will definitely be a difficult task. Like I said, this is not a sure thing for Kings, it is not guaranteed, Warriors could very well be one of those 7.2%, but that would be very difficult without a doubt, Kings look like they have the advantage.
püsür

Activity: 1232
Merit: 675

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 06:38:07 PM

2-0, who would thought that?

The Kings are really upping their defense and chemistry in this game. They didn't panic even when the Warriors made a comeback courtesy of Klay Thompson's two 3-point shots. The loss of Draymond Green was a big factor as he got emotional and kicked Sabonis in the stomach, causing his ejection from the game. I hope this doesn't happen again, as they need to win game 3. If they still lose, I would say the Warriors' dynasty will be over this playoffs.

It was a great win for the Kings, and they deserved it. Everyone played well.

You are right, who would have thought.
In history only around 6% of teams came back after being down 0:2 in the first round of the playoffs, so it's gonna be a rough series for the Warriors.

Losing Draymond was a big blow, he once again lost his cool even though I can understand him a little bit. Sabonis held on to his foot so he reacted and kicked him, but he kicked him a little bit too much, haha. Let's see what the NBA will rule in this case, he might even get suspended and once again weaken his team because of his behaviour.

That is a good image of statistics and a good point. Sacramento Kings indeed are surprising a lot of people and I must say they deserve this success(although it is just 2 games in the playoffs, not an actual success). I don't expect they would advance a lot in the playoffs but they are a force to be reckoned with.

Green's move was of course inexcusable. He was just utterly dumb to do that and it was excessive. Even doing that kind of thing in the regular season is really inexcusable, he left his team weak in the important playoff series. That just sucks. I like his passion on the basketball court usually but these kind of thing just makes me angry. These kind of acts should be punished by the teams.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 07:06:36 PM

Numbers working against Chris Paul, so who knows, but it's going to be hard to go against that stats.

They are down and Kawhi seems to have gotten into his sweet spot in this playoffs, not a dangerous sign for the Phoenix Suns. But they still got Durant, who has plenty of experience too in this kind of games so I think he will step up and try to bring the series into 1-1.

Never thought that the Warriors will be down 0-2, but now they are going home and the chances are high to take a win next game to make it closer against the Kings.

Durant needs to step up and push everyone they need to work as one and show that aggressiveness to win the game, they are inside their home court and fans are there to support them.

It's time to pay back to those people who are willing to cheer for you. The core players need to work
together in bringing the confidence to each other. They need the win as they can't afford to lose both home games.
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4746
Merit: 4263

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2023, 07:15:43 PM

Durant needs to step up and push everyone they need to work as one and show that aggressiveness to win the game, they are inside their home court and fans are there to support them.

It's time to pay back to those people who are willing to cheer for you. The core players need to work
together in bringing the confidence to each other. They need the win as they can't afford to lose both home games.

I don't know if it's a health issue or what, but Durant hasn't looked too good to me since returning from injury.  I'm actually surprised that the Suns were 8-0 with him in the lineup before the last game.  He seems to be forcing shots instead of finding the open man and is getting pushed around by the Clippers.  I'm hoping the come back strong tonight with a dominating win or I fear that the Suns might not make it out of the first round.  From a betting standpoint, the odds to bet on the Clippers is looking much more appealing than a bet on the Suns.  I do think (hope) the Suns win tonight though.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 4426

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 07:21:04 PM

I was anticipating better moneyline odds for the Suns this time after Clippers won game 1 but the bookmakers have other plans hehe. I am also expecting them to even the series but line at 1.28 is not just worth the risk. I guess I will have to go for handicap for game 2. It could be another closely contested game so Clippers +7.5 at 1.98 looks better.
I would expect the Suns to win tonight but Clippers +7.5 is probably the bet to make. I don't think the Suns can cover the line. As much as I dislike Westbrook, I think he does better than 3-19 shooting tonight. Hoping his defense slacks a little and Durant takes over the game, either way I think 7.5 is too many points to give.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1988
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2023, 07:27:07 PM

I am sure that the Suns will win, but to have those odds, I can't help myself and wager on the Clippers. I am not saying that they will win, obviously Suns are the favourites here and most likely I will lose, but at the end of the day if I am going to lose, let it be at least for high odds, it would feel alright to lose if you wager on Clippers, but if I wager on Suns and lose that would be a lot worse feeling. Plus going to take Memphis this time around as well, I know people like the Lakers and all, and I like them too, but they are already ahead, they make take sit this one out, and then win 2 in a row at home, which would make the series 3-1, lose another one at Memphis, and then finish off at Los Angeles, that's what I can see happening, not sure of course just my guess.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 2852 2853 2854 2855 2856 2857 2858 2859 2860 2861 2862 2863 2864 2865 2866 2867 2868 2869 2870 2871 2872 2873 2874 2875 2876 2877 2878 2879 2880 2881 2882 2883 2884 2885 2886 2887 2888 2889 2890 2891 2892 2893 2894 2895 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 2901 [2902] 2903 2904 2905 2906 2907 2908 2909 2910 2911 2912 2913 2914 2915 2916 2917 2918 2919 2920 2921 2922 2923 2924 2925 2926 2927 2928 2929 2930 2931 2932 2933 2934 2935 2936 2937 2938 2939 2940 2941 2942 2943 2944 2945 2946 2947 2948 2949 2950 2951 2952 ... 3410 »
  Print  

Jump to: