Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:02:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dark marketplaces?  (Read 102153 times)
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 06:54:08 PM

There are some but dark marketplaces are mostly not even very nice to sit on because its risky and dangerous too, plus there are a lot of scammers.

I will not try to convince you in otherwise, there are scammers on illegal side of every business. Dark marketplaces are normal thing, for everything that is illegal we can say it belongs to dark marketplace. Every neighborhood have that, you buy things for which you dont pay taxes.
   For rich people and for people who live in wealthy countries this strange, for me that is normal thing since I was a kid. Its all about finding a way to screw up the government.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 12:31:58 PM

Using dark marketplaces or regular markets we will always find scammers in both places the choise is to run a profitable business or scam some pennies from others, with that said with crypto coins people can keep consume drugs and buy and sell anything they wanna, there is no way to trace and stop all of those packages, since the distribution may go with private company that dont wanna know what is inside.
It is more risky in dark market places because almost all people there are anonymous than dealing to real people here we are anonymous but our ip stil l recorded.. unlike if you are dealing online they are using private proxy or tor browser to deal to someone..
Transacting on dark marketplaces without using some vpn , private proxy is an dangerous act on darkmarket place. You need to have your vpn or private proxy in order to enter deepweb and to transact their. Of course even you have vpn or private proxy there have some risk too. You are dealing their an professional hackers.
mastica

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 01:11:29 PM

There are so many dark marketplaces these days, I think we cannot trust them anymore.

I agree its full of scammers, just so disgusting, I think that dark marketplaces are not something we need at this moment, maybe later.
I agree that the place may be full of scammer but so is this forum and the rest of the internet.
I disagree when you say that we don't need these markets now, i think we need these markets and many more like them more than ever, our everyday freedoms are being taken away at an astonishing rate.

When people say darknet markets they instantly thing drugs but one of the most popular products that these markets have become famous for is books, they allow people is oppressed countries to read what they want and often they can they see the bullshit they are being feed by their own countries media and that is not just with 3rd world countries.

Im surprised the dark marketplaces does sell books, i really thinked the best sell products would be drugs and guns, i wouldnt never think into a book would be the best seller, culture its something all people should experience atleast once.
But its funny i had read reddit some feedback from the sellers of those dark marketplaces and they were both drug sellers, i didnt find any interview with such seller of books, but im shocked about those information.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 03:52:11 PM

There are so many dark marketplaces these days, I think we cannot trust them anymore.

I agree its full of scammers, just so disgusting, I think that dark marketplaces are not something we need at this moment, maybe later.
I agree that the place may be full of scammer but so is this forum and the rest of the internet.
I disagree when you say that we don't need these markets now, i think we need these markets and many more like them more than ever, our everyday freedoms are being taken away at an astonishing rate.

When people say darknet markets they instantly thing drugs but one of the most popular products that these markets have become famous for is books, they allow people is oppressed countries to read what they want and often they can they see the bullshit they are being feed by their own countries media and that is not just with 3rd world countries.

Im surprised the dark marketplaces does sell books, i really thinked the best sell products would be drugs and guns, i wouldnt never think into a book would be the best seller, culture its something all people should experience atleast once.
But its funny i had read reddit some feedback from the sellers of those dark marketplaces and they were both drug sellers, i didnt find any interview with such seller of books, but im shocked about those information.

Darknet place is not fully talking about selling drugs and guns but all of the things that possibly be sell off including books is not an exception as long theres value it would surely be on sale just like on marketplaces here on surface web.Yes its quiet unusual for a dark place on which there is a book being sold.

altcoinnxt

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 03:15:33 PM

If you want to find out more about dark marketplaces you should just try a search query on tor and you'll find tons of links.
If you are just curious what you can find on those marketplaces go check it out it's pretty weird.
dryandry

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 06:38:07 PM

There are some but dark marketplaces are mostly not even very nice to sit on because its risky and dangerous too, plus there are a lot of scammers.

just like the elder says
"Do With Your Own Risk"
if something happen just cry alone not in this forum
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 06:45:25 PM

Darknet place is not fully talking about selling drugs and guns but all of the things that possibly be sell off including books is not an exception as long theres value it would surely be on sale just like on marketplaces here on surface web.Yes its quiet unusual for a dark place on which there is a book being sold.

Yes you often find legal items for sale on blackmarkets where the gain for the vendor is probably to just avoid taxes and for buyer to acquire an item which he can't access easily in his country.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 04:37:21 AM

Yes you often find legal items for sale on blackmarkets where the gain for the vendor is probably to just avoid taxes and for buyer to acquire an item which he can't access easily in his country.
Correct,not all things that is being sell off on to that place are all illegal you could still able to find legal things which you could able to buy and as you said some uses darkmarket place just to sell the stuffs and avoiding tax on their country thats why they decide to lurk on their but mostly you will find illegal stuffs on dark net which most criminals would really like to surf.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:31:58 AM

Using dark marketplaces or regular markets we will always find scammers in both places the choise is to run a profitable business or scam some pennies from others, with that said with crypto coins people can keep consume drugs and buy and sell anything they wanna, there is no way to trace and stop all of those packages, since the distribution may go with private company that dont wanna know what is inside.

You will be surprised that there are less scammers in the darknet than what most people will assume. Innthe darknet vendors and drug dealers need to prove themselves as honest and trustworthy to make a lot more money than scamming people.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:41:53 AM

You will be surprised that there are less scammers in the darknet than what most people will assume. Innthe darknet vendors and drug dealers need to prove themselves as honest and trustworthy to make a lot more money than scamming people.
In selling drugs and other illegal things you could really say that there is no scamming event since those businesses are serious because earning money on that transactions is no joke that's why we couldn't really say they are scammers but there are really lots of bogus transactions or goods which is being offered there and if you are careless enough and easily fall out then you will lose money.

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 02:33:20 PM

just like the elder says
"Do With Your Own Risk"
if something happen just cry alone not in this forum
Agreed.. scam and scammers are everywhere. this whole world is full of scammers, fraud and cheaters. just because of this reason you can't say the whole world bad.
Dark Marketplaces also have a lot of scammers. but if you play safe you'll be safe.
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 03:03:06 PM

I think dark market place is the mother of bitcoin , who brings up bitcoin

But BTC is the father of the Silk Road which is the mother of all dark net markets. Without BTC the dark net wont be thriving like its doing now.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:26:03 PM

But BTC is the father of the Silk Road which is the mother of all dark net markets. Without BTC the dark net wont be thriving like its doing now.

You are wrong before bitcoin we do had already a silk road that were managed with cash, in the past bitcoin were giving more protection to those people, and were faster, nowadays we do keep with the black markets, but we cant complain bitcoin or crypto world, since the people had choosen to make their trasactions with crypto coins instead of cash as old days.
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:27:18 PM

You are wrong before bitcoin we do had already a silk road that were managed with cash, in the past bitcoin were giving more protection to those people, and were faster, nowadays we do keep with the black markets, but we cant complain bitcoin or crypto world, since the people had choosen to make their trasactions with crypto coins instead of cash as old days.

How do you anonymously send cash and use an escrow with it? The silk road went BOOM because of bitcoin
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 04:49:02 AM

Before bitcoin people were using liberty reserve, egold, perfect money and any other currency that you may imagine so you are mistaken on that, the darknet will thrive no matter what.
skyway1

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 06:46:13 PM

There are a lot of market places that are available right now, so keep that in mind, its pretty easy to setup one but you have to take security measures for sure.
If you do that you should first look how other marketplaces are acting up to do this, make sure to keep a good ddos protection.
Pwerd

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:26:58 AM

There are adding more and more from this kind of dark marketplaces and some are pretty interesting but its depending on what kind of goods, there are also a lot of scammers that is the downside.
SpeedyCapo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:05:42 AM

There are adding more and more from this kind of dark marketplaces and some are pretty interesting but its depending on what kind of goods, there are also a lot of scammers that is the downside.

I agree but I do not think that you should look on this forum, there are a lot of cops on it and 90% is a scammer these days, due to that its not worth trying it even.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:22:07 AM

There are a lot of market places that are available right now, so keep that in mind, its pretty easy to setup one but you have to take security measures for sure.
If you do that you should first look how other marketplaces are acting up to do this, make sure to keep a good ddos protection.
I will not say that setting up a dark market place is easy since hackers and government agencies are always trying to take them down every day, and the risk of going to jail is high.
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:38:09 AM

Why not something like openbazaar? Instead of using the term 'dark' (which causes a negative view) why not use the term 'open'?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: