Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 02:30:04 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dark marketplaces?  (Read 97433 times)
GreenBits

Activity: 910

I have no mouth and I must scream.

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 06:35:00 AM

I never wonder to invest in dark marketplaces because I couldn't trust fully due to some feedbacks that lingers me most with other users who has experience in dark marketplaces. Some were scamming and worst is they were turning your investments to nothing, its much better with altcoins market trading so that you may stablish profitable investments in a long run.
Most of the events are happening there cant really be trusted since that place do lots have of scammers everywhere and if you are careless enough you would definitely scammed easily thats why we should really be smart on surfing darknet even we dont tend to invest or buy something but still we still need to hide ourselves.
Yes,i Totally agree with you.
Darknet Marketplace had many Illegal things and it's not safe enough to make trades  or investing there! You can easily get scammed if you are not smart. There is many sites of scamming there with concept of "double your bitcoins" or "Invest 0.01 btc and get 1btc in 24h" so avoid that. and be smart  Smiley
That's true in darknet marketplace you have a great chance to scam by scammers so please be safe in transacting in darknet marketplace. We know that darknet marketplace it cant easily track the user and they are many fake identities users their.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinkflower

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:04:14 AM

This may be the case with some of the smaller unknown markets but you shouldn't be using them anyway. If you were to use any of the big ones being listed and talked about on r/darknetmarkets and follow the correct security procedures including PGP and multisig escrow then you should be fine.
In some cases LE is still playing catch up in this field.

Thank you for the educated comment. Most of the posts here are very low quality and almost retarded. Some in this forum clearly have not tried to do their research. They post as if they dont care if what they say is right or wrong. I think some are only in highschool because the level of intellect is still immature.

You should not judge for what they have posted doesn't fit to your standards, maybe there were point that you dont have an idea of what he or she has. Now back to the main topic, we could be sure that dark marketplaces will be a legit sites to invest with due to many scammers circulating at the web and why not invest exactly at a good reputation sites and you can assure your profits is progressive.

Im not judging. What I said is a fact. Most of the people here are sometimes making things up. If you check the meta sub forum some people are already saying that this forum's post quality have already gone down to a new low. Look at your post for example.

we could be sure that dark marketplaces will be a legit sites to invest with due to many scammers circulating at the web and why not invest exactly at a good reputation sites and you can assure your profits is progressive.

You are contradicting yourself. I know many of the people here may lack the proper education because they come from 3rd world countries but at least try to post well and read up online to learn more.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1162

-->forum.bitcoin.com<--

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 02:27:33 AM

This may be the case with some of the smaller unknown markets but you shouldn't be using them anyway. If you were to use any of the big ones being listed and talked about on r/darknetmarkets and follow the correct security procedures including PGP and multisig escrow then you should be fine.
In some cases LE is still playing catch up in this field.

Thank you for the educated comment. Most of the posts here are very low quality and almost retarded. Some in this forum clearly have not tried to do their research. They post as if they dont care if what they say is right or wrong. I think some are only in highschool because the level of intellect is still immature.

You should not judge for what they have posted doesn't fit to your standards, maybe there were point that you dont have an idea of what he or she has. Now back to the main topic, we could be sure that dark marketplaces will be a legit sites to invest with due to many scammers circulating at the web and why not invest exactly at a good reputation sites and you can assure your profits is progressive.

Im not judging. What I said is a fact. Most of the people here are sometimes making things up. If you check the meta sub forum some people are already saying that this forum's post quality have already gone down to a new low. Look at your post for example.
The quality of the posts on this forum have fallen to a new low due to all the farmed accounts now active here, rizzlarolla has a good thread here about it.

Come over to forum.bitcoin.com, still a tight nit community that helps each other and has not yet been overtaken by spammers.

pinkflower

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:05:14 AM

Can you post or pm me the thread of rizlarolla? Thanks.

I have checked forum.bitcoin.com. Its a good forum but there are not that many people on and its almost like a ghost town. The people that run it should try to encourage more people to join. A BTC incentive like a faucet might do the trick.

As for the comments made specifically in this thread, theyre mostly crap and clearly those people have no experience buying in the darknet.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1162

-->forum.bitcoin.com<--

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 07:18:36 AM

Can you post or pm me the thread of rizlarolla? Thanks.

I have checked forum.bitcoin.com. Its a good forum but there are not that many people on and its almost like a ghost town. The people that run it should try to encourage more people to join. A BTC incentive like a faucet might do the trick.

As for the comments made specifically in this thread, theyre mostly crap and clearly those people have no experience buying in the darknet.
Sure, i think he may have a few threads on the subject but here are 2 of them.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1597201.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1670807.0

And if you are looking for an incentive to sign up at forum.bitcoin.com then how does 4btc sound:
https://forum.bitcoin.com/topic15139.html

GoIiatIas

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:01:56 AM

There are a lot of dark market segments these days and i believe that we cannot quit this, some are good and a few are filled with con artists its really depending.They let you enter large problems but most often there's nothing wrong with searching.
Garld1936

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:05:28 AM

Hello Dear,

I have a question and i hope someone can help me out. I see on the Tor network a lot of dark marketplaces where you can pay with bitcoin. My question, how do they make those markets? Is there any tutorial we can find?

from name dark sites can access with few number of people and have strange names like reiteroerre.onion   so setup tor and use google to find famous one then will find others
oegarod

Activity: 196

TRUCKCOIN

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:31:45 PM

Some common medicinal drugs have been commonly available in the market legally. This has reduced the usage of bitcoin on dark marketplace. Also marijuana based ico for regulated supply and for some other purposes has been getting into existence makes digital currency usage effective.

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
《  ICO starts of Dec 1 st, 2017       ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═══════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═══════════════════
BTCexpert1

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:55:17 PM

Hello Dear,

I have a question and i hope someone can help me out. I see on the Tor network a lot of dark marketplaces where you can pay with bitcoin. My question, how do they make those markets? Is there any tutorial we can find?

they depend on some researcher tools  like google + kind of illegal staff (have groups like this site )
lvincent

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:12:49 AM

I highly recommend the deep web and dark web if you're really looking for a dark marketplace i think some of them in there is already accepting bitcoin as a payment, just be careful aight and don't get involved too much if you don't want to get in trouble..

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
  ICO starts of Dec 1st, 2017  》     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═════════════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═════════════════════════
Angi

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:50:32 AM

Other say dark marketplace  is not safe for trading and investing but if we look what is good in there we can find  that theres a  lot of good   in this market so before we decide  to choose this market  its better to research first  and  find the better way how to join without  regret.

paulo013

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:18:42 AM

Dark marketplace is accepting bitcoin in all transactions. But be carefull when you get there you have to think repeatedly before clicking links because since you are in dark web . Governments agency watching you. It is good tod o transactions on clearnet for your safety.

mr777

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:04:04 AM

Do you know about telegram shop script ?
H00perCrush

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:18:34 PM

You're scammed away from dark web, why wouldnt darkish web become more safety? Usually just some individuals do use such websites to obtain some thing specific, they're not able to hire with regular market. I know one thing, if someone promoting bitcoins for lower price its a real rip-off try, be aware.
InfamousFreak

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:31:23 AM

There are allot of dakishmarkt segmnts online but there's also allocate of fake market segments and that i dont think you would select the incorrect 1 out if it so make sure you choose the best 1r ee
p0kem0npie

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:49:56 AM

Dark marketplaces are illegal and the hyperlinks will always be concealed bu youcan check out lessons regarding how to reach them and where to reach them.To set them up isn't worthwhile in case your performing lawful things, the only benefit of darkish marketplaces may be the a onymous element.nt
RedwiId10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:35:28 AM

The main one you are into is an extremely aggressive marketplace these days. Howevisit a more informatve and feasible program in your technologies. It could do or die depending on your generate so the best of good fortune for you men. iver
SadSlingsh0t

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:46:35 AM

Sure we ought to focus into something legal, as a job, rather believe and try to create a existence int te dak maketpace, evn understanding that herforming such you can get in some days the revenue from all the year at darkmarkeplaces. I will not never try dark markeplaces since i do like my life, my family and jail isnt a spot for me. Something this is producing at crypto is bringing an enormous curiosity into some altcoins.seorrlp
ayeeerbear

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:41:38 PM

Yes. I love Cashless Society. I invest the majority of my time learning and researching about Digital Forex because I wanna learn the fundamentals of handling my crypto coins. This is when preparing for Cashless Economic System. This is the best season to be informed and promote the advocacy of Electronic Money. We have to share our learnings to folks even to the federal government Program of our country. The President should be aware the benefits of Cashless program.
TheEpicBlock

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:49:46 AM

There are alot of dark market segments and alot of tutorials on how to start them up and that.Simply make sure to not do anything whatsoever illegal simply because even with using tor and so on individuals still get captured by being sloppy which will get you in alot of trouble depending what you do and where you are. And sicne you ask this I think you've illegal reasons trigger every other market should be adequate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.