Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:27:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dark marketplaces?  (Read 102159 times)
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:02:13 AM

It is dark because there are illegal stuff there nothing big though, you need to have some knowledge first to be able to trade there.

Yes and there's no reason to go on there if you don't want to buy illegal stuff or stolen stuffs.
Cause that's why people go there cause they can't be tracked and then they sell and buy stolen stuff and drugs. Just look around the marketplaces and you'll see what I'm talking about.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:39:17 AM

Dark marketplaces are bad places with bad people trying to do bad stuff thats alot of bad in one sentence but seriously though, They only go there to get rid of drugs and stolen goods which are probably being tracked aswell.
Umigokath

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 11:13:18 AM

Dark marketplaces are used mainly for illegal activities like drugs weapons murderers but also by thiefs who want to get rid of stolen stuff. They are anonymous to the bone making it very attractive for criminals to use it.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:10:36 PM

I don't want to scare you off but dark marketplaces are very illegal and if you have no business there then you shouldnt participate in one let alone create one.
You can do all you need in a normal marketplace aslong as it's legal.
HilbillyFred

Activity: 298

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:53:14 PM

Dark marketplaces are bad places lol most people there are there for the illegal business so.. alot of undercover agents aswell.  I've heard about this new black market called theMarketplace but it's pretty difficult to enter or something, might be worth reading up on if you are interested.

i guess some of the links on the deepweb that is indexed as a blackmarkets are just a trap made by the undercover agents or the FBI . i have tried to surf the darkweb and entered some drugs and weapon markets just to see if there are actually a illegal stuffs that are being sold there .

Yeah, i also do same like you. I think it's very risky to buy something at deepweb, if it's a trap for the FBI you will dead, man. Actually there are so many interesting stuff on deepweb.

I think it's super interesting to look around and see all kind of f'ed up stuff but I wouldn't buy anything from there if I were you.
Lots of traps by police etc. So I'd just keep looking around to see all the freaky stuff but no further than that.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 04:13:01 PM

Now bitcoin usage in the dark market places have decreased a lot. Now people have understood its potential and started giving preference as a investment rather than using it in other needs.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
toshkan

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 04:49:33 PM

DNMs don't only offer drugs and weapons, there is a lot of softwares which is really cheap and a lot of accounts and ps4 games which is spammed of course, and big markets like alphabay and dream market have legit escrow systems, i used them myself but there is a lot of phishing links so beaware,  but u have to know what are u doing
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 04:50:02 PM

Lot of darkmarket places just want to scam you because they are not offering good products they are offering fake products to only earn your bitcoins by doing nothing.

haven't been there really but i suppose there are reputable escrows on those places just like here in the forum. I've heard users are even required to deposit about $500 just when they get into these market places. true or not, one must not be a real stupid to scam in the DM while leaving some tracks.

I don't think so that there are going to be escrows in dark marketplaces because when you are going to have transactions there you are going to directly pay to the bitcoin wallet of seller that you are going to transact. And for me, there are no people that you can ever be trusted there because most of the people there are scammers.

criminals aren't stupid so they won't just make transactions without assurance.

but if they don't indeed have escrows there, all of those scammers are going to be there, we can't even find one in this forum if that;s that case.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 08:14:38 AM

Dark marketplaces are marketplaces which are used by criminals because for one it's anonymous and two bitcoin is anonymous too so that's why they use that as only payment method. To host one is probably illegal since it will attract criminals too.
Galiatram

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 08:58:23 AM

To find tutorials just have a search with the tor browser and then you will find lots of information about dark marketplaces.
Don't set one up though it's bound to attract criminal activity which could make you responsible for bad stuff that happens.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 01:57:09 PM

It is dark because there are illegal stuff there nothing big though, you need to have some knowledge first to be able to trade there.

Indeed you will need knowledge to even get there actually. But i advice to not even look into it.
If your nothing doing anything illegal then it's not worth the effort unless you are really curious and have nothing else to do.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 02:03:15 PM

Indeed you will need knowledge to even get there actually. But i advice to not even look into it.
If your nothing doing anything illegal then it's not worth the effort unless you are really curious and have nothing else to do.

Yeah that is true, but I am sure all is done in the Dark of the marketplace will be bad to our lives, because indeed there are many mafia that utilize the State or seek out people who can replace them for being arrested by the police. So better do something legal and never deal with things that are illegal, because it can make your life worse
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 02:08:50 PM

Sure we should focus into something legal, as a job, instead think and try to make a life into the dark marketplaces, even knowing that doing such you can get in some days the revenue from all the year at darkmarkeplaces. I wont never try dark markeplaces because i do like my life, my family and prison isnt a place for me. One thing this is making at crypto is bringing a huge interest into some altcoins.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 02:18:14 PM

Sure we should focus into something legal, as a job, instead think and try to make a life into the dark marketplaces, even knowing that doing such you can get in some days the revenue from all the year at darkmarkeplaces. I wont never try dark markeplaces because i do like my life, my family and prison isnt a place for me. One thing this is making at crypto is bringing a huge interest into some altcoins.
Yeah dark market places can brings you indanger life better to stay away instead that you are living online safe if you are in dark places if NBI trace your location you will be arrested and go to imprison or if you trace by syndicate your life is in danger so don't plan to try in to buy or sell in dark market places. better to go in legal way..
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 12:39:58 AM

There are a lot of dark marketplaces these days and I think that we cannot stop this, some are good and some are full of scammers its really depending.
They let you get in big problems but most of the times there is nothing wrong with looking around.
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:23:24 PM

most of illegal business are done buy bitcoin as a payment option as it is secure and anonymous.there are plenty of dark places at different parts with different criteria.place i am living also have dark marketplace where pirated cd/dvd are exchanged for something.so it is good to stay away from it.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:33:08 PM

There are a lot of dark marketplaces, I think that its no problem and you can buy some nice things on it too if you are asking me.
Of course its not something you can simply do these days but dark marketplaces are sometimes also nice so..
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:55:48 PM

I don't agree on the "just like how you set up a market online here in the clear web" because it's not true. Making a market in the darknet is not the same as making a simple market here in the normal web. It is way more complicated than making a simple one since it will be used in illegal activities. If it is just like the simple one then it means traceable, vulnerable to hack and the admin will be easily arrested if it's like how you setup a market online on the normal web, only insane would do that placing that kind of market in the dark places in deep web.
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:07:38 PM

most of illegal business are done buy bitcoin as a payment option as it is secure and anonymous.there are plenty of dark places at different parts with different criteria.place i am living also have dark marketplace where pirated cd/dvd are exchanged for something.so it is good to stay away from it.

Yeah, some secret shops on dark marketplaces having bitcoin as the payment for the transaction, because it's anonymous and easy for online transaction.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:14:00 PM

Yeah, some secret shops on dark marketplaces having bitcoin as the payment for the transaction, because it's anonymous and easy for online transaction.

If you are going to stand by in the dark marketplaces like deep web their payment method used there is bitcoin. Because they are all protecting their identities because the eyes of the FBI are always there and as well as hackers that are going to try to fetch your information. And it is better if you are going to stay away from having transactions there in deep web.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: