Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:57:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house?  (Read 133889 times)
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:45:13 PM

why not ? there no problem using bitcoin as buying a house as long as there is a seller who can accept bitcoin as payment. but i think it is better to exchange it in fiat since having bitcoin in your wallet has potential to earn so it would be a waste of bitcoin if you use it as payment.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:24:51 PM

If bitcoin rises high enough, we can buy everything we need and even help all those in need. Although many have already earned enough money and bought a house for the bitcoins.
Fair enough it is very easy to buy the things we want and the importance of the bitcoin is up to the peak now. It is very common and the chance for the high profit is also very high so if you bought high amount of the bitcoin and you will sell your bitcoin at the time of the need it will increase the money and you will be able to buy a house as well a car for yourself.
kafeelniazi

Activity: 280

Organic PR on Tier 1 media

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:29:13 PM

If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house?

Ive been thinking if it went into very high figures i could cash out 80-90% of bitcoin and buy a house outright with no mortgage.  Is that even a good idea though? - basically 80% of networth in a house hmmm.  On the other hand i dont want to have a mortgage and im fed up with renting due to landlords, letting agents and lack of control.

Man when Bitcoin reaches these high value I swear you need to convert into fiat. You will be able to buy a house with Bitcoin!The seller will accept Bitcoin! Wink
hardly waiting for such time!
but the sad thing is i need 10 to 15 bitcoin to buy a house, for this much BTC i have to sweat alot,just like everyone else who earn bitcoin, just like you who work hard and come to this point.

"Unlock Your Project's True Potential with Leading Media Exposure: Get Featured on Forbes, Coin Telegraph, USA WEEKLY & more – Gain Global Recognition and Skyrocket Your Success!"
qoshie

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:28:50 AM

of course it happen but it depends how much bitcoin you have, you need to invest more..
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:58:40 AM

if I think if the price is very high bitcoin I should sell and hold my house because no matter how we are born in the real world and grow big in the real world not in cyberspace even though the virtual world is very developed even investment can be done in the virtual world profits can be many times still we must have a home as a residence as well as investment in the real world.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:00:34 AM

Ive been thinking if it went into very high figures i could cash out 80-90% of bitcoin and buy a house outright with no mortgage.  Is that even a good idea though? - basically 80% of networth in a house hmmm.  On the other hand i dont want to have a mortgage and im fed up with renting due to landlords, letting agents and lack of control.

Yes I will buy my house and lot because I dont own a house and lot.Its really difficult of having no house.Secondly I will invest in business the rest bitcoin I have so that theres a stable income for my kids.I really have to get ready for the future of my kids.Bitcoin gives future to every people who beleive in bitcoin.Bitcoin meet the dreams in your life.So bitcoin is my hope in the future of my family.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:20:43 AM

And I just study the thread about one gentleman offering his home for bitcoins. I will by no means realize men and women.

Actually, it doesn't matter whether the actual transaction takes place using bitcoins or not. A person could sell his house directly bitcoins, or a person could sell it for fiat. The buyer could have sold his bitcoins for fiat, and then used the fiat to buy the house. Both are equivalent.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:33:32 AM

Yes I will buy my house and lot because I dont own a house and lot.Its really difficult of having no house.Secondly I will invest in business the rest bitcoin I have so that theres a stable income for my kids.I really have to get ready for the future of my kids.Bitcoin gives future to every people who beleive in bitcoin.Bitcoin meet the dreams in your life.So bitcoin is my hope in the future of my family.
Same with me too.I will definitely buy my own house and lot so i can have a property of my own.I'm fed up also of renting houses,and looking for payment for monthy rental.So i'm struggling more on bitcoin so i can make my dream into a reality.And yes bitcoin for sure will be the best answer for this.But you also need to work hard as a bitcoiner so you will gain huge profit in the end.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:32:42 PM

Same with me too.I will definitely buy my own house and lot so i can have a property of my own.I'm fed up also of renting houses,and looking for payment for monthy rental.So i'm struggling more on bitcoin so i can make my dream into a reality.And yes bitcoin for sure will be the best answer for this.But you also need to work hard as a bitcoiner so you will gain huge profit in the end.
Work hard and have a lot of patience, that are the keys in achieving our dreams we should always being a lot of patience with us and also a lot of effort to put on our hard work so when the good times come then it will make our dreams come true and because of that, we need to take care of it by handling it properly.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:40:27 PM

Work hard and have a lot of patience, that are the keys in achieving our dreams we should always being a lot of patience with us and also a lot of effort to put on our hard work so when the good times come then it will make our dreams come true and because of that, we need to take care of it by handling it properly.
If blessing from bitcoin permits then go ahead and achieve to buy for a house. This is an interesting question for us and this is one of my greatest dreams to have someday. I wish I could have my own house and not just a house but a home too. I have to wait patiently for I know plans will be coming along to its way to be granted if you yourself knows how to put an effort of your goals. Therefore,go for the better future bitcoin! You are everybody's hope and we are glad that you are helping our family needs.
okwang231

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:41:33 PM

that's why it's not impossible for you to say that I'm buying a home too bitcoin because my dream

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:44:41 PM

Hey that's an extremely good idea , bitcoins are meant to make your.. Life easier and genuinely the landlords system is very tiring .. you end up paying that much amount in which you could have had got a new house.
Its aiding you in a positive way that could stop the future chances of wasting unnecessary money on rent also rent is never less...unless and until you are renting a hut on the side of the road... Never heard about it though 😅 also the money that you were going to use in rent please use that to buy more bitcoins 😏✌

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:51:58 PM

When bitcoin rises high, each person can buy himself whatever he wants. Buying real estate is the most necessary for many owners of coins who dream of getting rich.
Indeed! You can buy whatever you want with bitcoins provided the seller is aware of this latest type of currency. It would be easier to make a deal then but if he is not accepting bitcoins, no worries at all. There is option of converting bitcoins into fiat. I am myself hoping of buying an apartment with bitcoins.
Yes! Bitcoins are just like other conventional currencies, they are just lacking physical existence nothing else. Paper money and bitcoins are almost serving the same purposes. Indeed it would be really easier to make deals in bitcoins if both parties are aware of the real potentials of bitcoins.
There is nothing absurd in buying house with bitcoins. Bitcoins are and should be used for making deals because this is going to make bitcoins common and there will be increase in the use of bitcoins. Increased usage will lead to the acceptance of bitcoins by more and more people making the legalization of bitcoins feasible around the globe.
I don’t think you really need a decade to buy a house directly with bitcoin. In the next five years, bitcoin are most likely to be legalized around the world and I believe that those who are involved in property dealing definitely know about bitcoin and they would probably agree to sell out a house for bitcoin since bitcoin are the future of the world economy.

lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:29:10 AM

Hey that's an extremely good idea , bitcoins are meant to make your.. Life easier and genuinely the landlords system is very tiring .. you end up paying that much amount in which you could have had got a new house.
Its aiding you in a positive way that could stop the future chances of wasting unnecessary money on rent also rent is never less...unless and until you are renting a hut on the side of the road... Never heard about it though 😅 also the money that you were going to use in rent please use that to buy more bitcoins 😏✌
There are numerous studies and discussion which proves that renting versus buying a house has its own benefit. Buying a house gives self assurance that there will be a roof above your head no matter you are earning or not. In case of rent, earning has to be continuous. With buying house once you purchase a house you cant do much if infrastructural issues exist. Or your workplace change happens. That is if you buy a house near your work-area may be business or job and then due to some reason when you need to move your business or change in job location happens then commute could be big issue. In case of renting you could find new house near by your new business or job location. Many thinks that purchasing a house is like dead investment. If you rent out a home then amount which you save from direct purchase or emi could be invested safely. This investment will yield great benefit if invested correctly.
For many House is basic need for living. Living in a rented house has its downdall, like moving from one property to another on yearly basis, keeping up with tantrum of landlord. Fear of being jobless could suddenly darken if there is no home. With permanent home at least you have some relief. However this situation may turn on its head if person is still paying EMI of house. In that condition, person is facing double threat one is possibility of loosing job which will affect payment of upcoming EMI. this in turn poses a threat of losing a house and EMI paid so far.

Buying home or house is beneficial only when there is no loan on it.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:44:26 AM

That would be a nice move if the bitcoin price goes up very high and you have lots of bitcoin on your wallet go and buy your own house that is a very good investment and practically speaking if you own a house you will not worry about the mortgage.

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:53:01 PM

There are numerous studies and discussion which proves that renting versus buying a house has its own benefit. Buying a house gives self assurance that there will be a roof above your head no matter you are earning or not. In case of rent, earning has to be continuous. With buying house once you purchase a house you cant do much if infrastructural issues exist. Or your workplace change happens. That is if you buy a house near your work-area may be business or job and then due to some reason when you need to move your business or change in job location happens then commute could be big issue. In case of renting you could find new house near by your new business or job location. Many thinks that purchasing a house is like dead investment. If you rent out a home then amount which you save from direct purchase or emi could be invested safely. This investment will yield great benefit if invested correctly.
For many House is basic need for living. Living in a rented house has its downdall, like moving from one property to another on yearly basis, keeping up with tantrum of landlord. Fear of being jobless could suddenly darken if there is no home. With permanent home at least you have some relief. However this situation may turn on its head if person is still paying EMI of house. In that condition, person is facing double threat one is possibility of loosing job which will affect payment of upcoming EMI. this in turn poses a threat of losing a house and EMI paid so far.

Buying home or house is beneficial only when there is no loan on it.

I think the ones that have "the relief that will not lose his house" are those that have paid the house in cash. But how often does that happen? Most people buy a house but have to pay for it for decades. In the end, you still have to keep on earning in order to pay for the house. One good thing is that your monthly bill for the house isn't just going to the landlord. You have the assurance that once you grow old, you will have your own house that you don't have to pay anymore.

In case of job relocation, you can simply say "No" to your employer. It's not like they are going to kill you, are they? Just tell them that you love that place and that you cannot be separated from your family. They will understand it because they, too, have their families. In case they say no to that reason, then just move to a different company. Who knows? Maybe you get lucky and have better pay, near workplace, less stress, and all. Sometimes things like this (getting out of a job) turns out to be a good thing at some point.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:58:47 PM

That would be a nice move if the bitcoin price goes up very high and you have lots of bitcoin on your wallet go and buy your own house that is a very good investment and practically speaking if you own a house you will not worry about the mortgage.

Yes it would be nice to think that you can own a house through bitcoins.  I will be very proud if that happened and I will surely gain some confidence that I bought this house because of my hard work. It can happen if bitcoin price wil goes up that high and I am looking forward to that.
bitblackred

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:11:42 PM

If the prices of bitcoins are gone high than you should not buy a house because house cannot give you profit as the bitcoins are giving you so if prices are going high than you should buy more bitcoins and tham you will be rich person and than you will be thanking bitcoins.
verifyas

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Verify is an Ethereum-powered Reputation protocol

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 07:16:53 PM

It's generally ill-advised to buy things outright, especially expensive things like houses. Make your money work for you. You can beat the mortgage premium if you invest wisely.

✓✓  verify   ★★★★★  The Ethereum-powered Reputation Platform for Commerce
The Future of Reputation   //  WHITEPAPER  //
████████████│    MEDIUM    |    Live Chat on DISCORD    │████████████
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:21:00 PM

I really wish to buy my own house. Today I'm only living with my relative's house. Though I didn't pay for rent but anytime she has the right to kick me out of her house. So now, I strongly believe that "Bitcoin" is one way to make my wish come true. Hope to make this soon.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: