Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:54:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house?  (Read 133884 times)
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 11:29:51 AM

This is i guess everyone s dream to buy a house with bitcoins .but would it be so popular that the price of bitcoins would rise up so quickly .i cant say that because the price of bitcoins has become stagnant for a very long time and it is steadily increasing .but are there any companies who would accept bitcoins to buy a house ? If yes it would be getting a lottery.

Who knows, one day someone in this forum is selling and sell one of his. We are not stagnant anymore and for me, I love this kind of price movement.  For sure, in the years to come, there will be someone who will sell house for bitcoin as it is getting more and more popular. We've seen cars before which are sold here, so house is not too far from those.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aesma

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916

fly or die

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 05:10:55 PM

In my country you must pay taxes when you buy a house (and sometimes also when you sell). So there is no legal way to do it in bitcoins, as the state could not assess taxes on them. For the same reason, you can't even sell or buy a house with a price that is too low compared to the market, as the state will think you're trying to screw it of taxes.
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 10:39:35 AM

Anything we can buy with bitcoin including houses, if the price is still $1.000 I think difficult to benefit significantly. Maybe if this year the price of the bitcoin hit $5.000 then I will sell my bitcoin to buy a House.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 01:06:40 PM

This is i guess everyone s dream to buy a house with bitcoins .but would it be so popular that the price of bitcoins would rise up so quickly .i cant say that because the price of bitcoins has become stagnant for a very long time and it is steadily increasing .but are there any companies who would accept bitcoins to buy a house ? If yes it would be getting a lottery.

Like the author it is also my dream to buy a house when bitcoin reached a a certain price wherein it met the value I am expecting in order for me to buy a house or construct a house. Even with or without companies that are accepting bitcoins in exchange for a house it is not a problem I could just convert my bitcoins to fiat currency then build a house of my own. But the problem is that my bitcoins is not yet enough to buy a house, I need to save more and I hope there is a sudden increase in bitcoins price to 100k $ so that my dream of having a house will be realized sooner.
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 06:11:12 PM

Being realiste here, if you have above 100-200 bitcoins you can really buy a house with it, lower ammounts will require more years, meaning more halvings, bitcoin will keep raising till the mine ends, then we will see how bitcoin will stand alive with the change at the market.
bitjoin

Activity: 1372

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:19:51 PM

Being realiste here, if you have above 100-200 bitcoins you can really buy a house with it, lower ammounts will require more years, meaning more halvings, bitcoin will keep raising till the mine ends, then we will see how bitcoin will stand alive with the change at the market.

Might need more tbh since even with 100 etc who has the balls to just cash out 100% of them all for a house if the price goes up into thousands etc.  Housing is costly af where i am dont know about u guys, its a rip off.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
artows21

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:30:23 PM

It's not because the value of bitcoin is going up that you will spend lots of money. The question is more that if you have lots of money it could be interesting to use your bitcoins at this time. This works for whatever you wanna buy.
aesma

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916

fly or die

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:01:46 PM

Might need more tbh since even with 100 etc who has the balls to just cash out 100% of them all for a house if the price goes up into thousands etc.  Housing is costly af where i am dont know about u guys, its a rip off.

It really depends of your overall situation. I want to buy a house, or rather I want to have one built for me, this year. I have saved for a few years, I have inherited some money, I have a stable job allowing me to take a big mortgage, interest rates are very low (and in France, you can get a 25 years mortgage at a fixed rate, so it's practically free money). 10% of my savings (10BTC) is in Bitcoin, so it isn't really part of the equation. In fact I will probably keep the BTC and buy the house without it.

If BTC goes to the moon, I might use those to get a bigger house, or dig a swimming pool, or retire and go live on a tropical island !
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:22:22 PM

Well i don't think we will reach your very high figure (3-3,5k) in this year, but a house is one of the things i consider worthy to spend your bitcoin. People earn money to fulfill their need. You will need a house when you start a family and the house can be your substitute invesment.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 12:14:30 AM

Well i don't think we will reach your very high figure (3-3,5k) in this year, but a house is one of the things i consider worthy to spend your bitcoin. People earn money to fulfill their need. You will need a house when you start a family and the house can be your substitute invesment.

It doesn't have to be this year, but in the coming years... Who knows, you might already accumulated big amount of bitcoin, enough to purchase a house that you dreamed of...

Definitely, we should buy a house, that's a goal of every one who has a dream of building a family or putting his family in safe... Aside from that, a house is a good investment and you could even earn from it by letting some people rent some of your space if you don't need it, specially if you are on a business district...  Smiley
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 01:04:08 AM

It depends if the owner of the house are accepting bitcoins since if he already had tones of bitcoin that be equivalent to the house price why not to buy right? You can fulfill anything you want in bitcoin the dream of yours like mine i already bough some of items with bitcoin and im happy with that.

Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 07:43:34 AM

It's not because the value of bitcoin is going up that you will spend lots of money. The question is more that if you have lots of money it could be interesting to use your bitcoins at this time. This works for whatever you wanna buy.

Yea, though bitcoins value will increase or not we should buy our own house. This is will be a dream come true if this happens, you'll buy your own house with the help of bitcoin or by simply using it. And this is the best investment that you can ever make with bitcoin and I will go for as many house as I can but the sad fact I don't have plenty of it.
Never lose hope dude, if you will continue collecting bitcoins you will probably gonna buy your own home in the future. Take the value increase as your inspiration to work hard to earn. Me, I always wanted to have my own home that is why I am making good effort to maximize my earning, I have a job as my day job but I do not just rely on it, I believe there's more opportunity here than in real life but I am not ready yet to go full time with bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 08:13:55 AM

It depends if the owner of the house are accepting bitcoins since if he already had tones of bitcoin that be equivalent to the house price why not to buy right? You can fulfill anything you want in bitcoin the dream of yours like mine i already bough some of items with bitcoin and im happy with that.

It doen't have to rely on the house owner accepting bitcoin or not. He can just cash out his bitcoin as he said in the op. If we have to rely on the owner accepting bitcoin, it would take maybe another 5 or 10 year until bitcoin accepted as that kind of payment.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 05:53:13 PM

Anything we can buy with bitcoin including houses, if the price is still $1.000 I think difficult to benefit significantly. Maybe if this year the price of the bitcoin hit $5.000 then I will sell my bitcoin to buy a House.
i think you can even buy a house with bitcoin if the price of bitcoin will stay at 1000USD  at currency price you need a little greater number of bitcoin and if the price goes up then you can buy a house with little number of bitcoin. i totally depend on the price of bitcoin..

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:51:43 AM

yes that is important thing the the owner must have familiar with bitcoin and he also have interest in bitcoin to accept bitcoin for selling a house. i think still most of the people do not know about bitcoin and therefore they may not be interested to accept bitcoin for selling a house.
wizmo

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:53:58 AM

Ofcourse if you have that money then should buy a house better than paying rent every month.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 07:27:44 AM

Ofcourse if you have that money then should buy a house better than paying rent every month.
Yes if you can afford it then why not, if only i had lots of btc i will also buy it because currently we dont have our own home and still renting. well it takes time and hardwork to achieve what you really want.

Bitcoin Market

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 01:35:41 PM

If the bitcoin rises faster than the price of the house, it is better to rent.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 01:57:59 PM

Yes,its possible to buy a house but not on bitcoin since there are no sellers that do accept bitcoin as a payment on buying a house and with that we would really need to convert our bitcoin to local fiat so that we could able to buy a house since adoption of bitcoin is not that high.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 06:40:08 PM

The cheapest & most affordable method to finance a house is to purchase land and assemble a prefabricated home kit on top of it.

They're are prefabricated kits that cost $5,000 - $30,000 for a full size house. In some cases that will include labor & the cost of assembling the prefabricated kit.

That could be a decent alternative to consider rather than buying an existing house outright which could carry a 200%+ price markup over what it cost to build originally.

I couldn't say whether you should buy a house or not. Only you can decide that.

This thread is from 2015. I hope things went well for you.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: