Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:40:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VOXELS (VOX) | The Official Coin of Virtual Reality and Voxelus Platform  (Read 418510 times)
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:41:04 PM

is there any good news in the near future with VOx

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
escrowman

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:25:06 AM

the questions have been submit to dev team but still no feed back yet, lazy team  lol
www.www

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:06:11 PM

Yep. Exitpump and following to zero  Grin
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 01:33:35 AM

Yep. Exitpump and following to zero  Grin

Yeah... I'm sure a registered US company will just exit pump and bring an army of lawsuits against them.

Assuming this does pump, it looks like its could be huge. 5 months of accumulation at $0.01.
Even a 30x pump ($0.30) from the floor puts its with the same value as I/O Coin, Rubycoin, Digibyte, and Nexium. Not even sure what these coins are doing.
The difference is that Voxelus has a legit registered company, millionaire investors, and currently works with Samsung VR and Oculus Rift (Soon Google Daydream port).

If you ask me, this looks like the next big pump candidate on Poloniex. Everything has already pumped from their floors recently.

define. legit. LEwLZ

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
laiguozheshijie

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:07:05 AM

now the VOX price is 2112 sat, I'd like to see the price after 6 months.will it suprise me?
happyhours

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 03:16:04 AM

Yep. Exitpump and following to zero  Grin

Yeah... I'm sure a registered US company will just exit pump and bring an army of lawsuits against them.

Assuming this does pump, it looks like its could be huge. 5 months of accumulation at $0.01.
Even a 30x pump ($0.30) from the floor puts its with the same value as I/O Coin, Rubycoin, Digibyte, and Nexium. Not even sure what these coins are doing.
The difference is that Voxelus has a legit registered company, millionaire investors, and currently works with Samsung VR and Oculus Rift (Soon Google Daydream port).

If you ask me, this looks like the next big pump candidate on Poloniex. Everything has already pumped from their floors recently.

define. legit. LEwLZ

le·git·i·mate  (lə-jĭt′ə-mĭt)
adj.
a. Being in compliance with the law; lawful: a legitimate business.

To those who have doubt that Voxelus Inc. is not real. Try searching Voxelus here
https://icis.corp.delaware.gov/Ecorp/EntitySearch/NameSearch.aspx

and you will get this
FILE NUMBER   ENTITY NAME
5760324   VOXELUS STUDIOS, INC.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:16:30 AM

Michael, Martin: Please arrange someone to copy-paste the essential info about my ownership in this coin in public in this thread, please. I believe the disclosure of my role needs to be made in public since ppl are speculating with incomplete info now.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
joeydangerous

Activity: 350

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:35:56 AM

Was there any Virtual Reality games being built based through Voxels?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
escrowman

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:41:01 PM

Michael, Martin: Please arrange someone to copy-paste the essential info about my ownership in this coin in public in this thread, please. I believe the disclosure of my role needs to be made in public since ppl are speculating with incomplete info now.

Whoah. You are the famous Bitcoin guy all over Google. What brings you here??

strategic investor ?
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 03:20:28 PM

Fuck this piece of shit named rpietila! He's just bullshiting hard so that he can unload his share on the bigger fools. In one of his comments he was bragging about owning 65btc worth of VOX. Like a true naive bagholder, he thought that this project is legit when in fact it is nothing but a heavily premined scam.

The fat boy thinks that he's someone in this cesspool, hence the "Please arrange someone to copy-paste the essential info about my ownership" comment. Like i would give a shit about your ownership in this scam.

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
escrowman

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:31:58 PM

Fuck this piece of shit named rpietila! He's just bullshiting hard so that he can unload his share on the bigger fools. In one of his comments he was bragging about owning 65btc worth of VOX. Like a true naive bagholder, he thought that this project is legit when in fact it is nothing but a heavily premined scam.

The fat boy thinks that he's someone in this cesspool, hence the "Please arrange someone to copy-paste the essential info about my ownership" comment. Like i would give a shit about your ownership in this scam.
maybe you got mistake , lets 10X for vox  ,haha
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:37:04 PM

Let's wait and hear what is said first.

Perhaps there is hope for vox holders yet.

dranster

Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:39:34 PM

who is rpietilia and why is the price rising hard now? Is there any hope for ICO bagholders and high price bagholders?
Will VOX reach ATH again 250k sats?

Hope the rpietilia posts here more often
YourMother
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 03:45:52 PM

who is rpietilia and why is the price rising hard now? Is there any hope for ICO bagholders and high price bagholders?

Google his name. Hes a millionaire crypto investor and what he touches apparently turns into gold lol
No wonder VOX has been so quiet. They are about to make people very rich.

The fatty's plan succeeded, because he used his name to unload those 65 bitcoins worth of voxel bags on you bigger fools.

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
LiskQH

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:47:55 PM

Google his name. Hes a millionaire crypto investor and what he touches apparently turns into gold lol

The fatty's plan succeeded, because he used his name to unload those 65 bitcoins worth of voxel bags on you bigger fools.

Too cheap. And it is silly. I don't think that it has been made. 100k will be the good price.
escrowman

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:49:52 PM

250k maybe can not touch  , but 10k ~20k can be touched soon .
YourMother
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 03:52:11 PM

Too cheap. And it is silly. I don't think that it has been made. 100k will be the good price.

Explain to me how in the name of fuck there are only 30 million coins in circulation when you have 20 million on the sell book of Bologniex alone (+2.3M coins on Bittrex) ? I'm not even counting the hundreds of bitcoins worth of vox that were dumped throughout the months or the coins that are not even placed yet on the books; or the ones that are sitting off exchanges in personal wallets.

This shitcoin has almost all of the coins in circulation placed as sell orders when most of the cryptocurrencies have only 1-3 and in rare occasions up to 10 percent.  Huh The scammers are without a doubt unloading from the premine addresses, some even using methods to obfuscate their activities by continuously moving the premined tokens to 2 addresses every time (eg: One address usually receives 500k voxels and the other receives the rest of the premine)

These shameless pigs: Halsey Minor, Martín Repetto, Máximo Radice and Jim Blasko may thrive in this unregulated virtual jungle, but down the way, if they will not suffer legal consequences, then at least their professional lives will end up in a dumpster.

If you are buying this code-less piece of shit that was totally abandoned until the pigs came out with the second phase of the scam (equity in exchange for coins), then you deserve what's coming to you.

...sigh. Again with the premine selling trolls...

Check the VOX block explorer. The "premine" aka shares of VOX are all still there.
VOX is a company. VOX are like shares. They control supply.
Nothing was dumped. Since this is blockchain tech, the VOX are all still there.

Of course that the tokens are all there, because they cannot leave the blockchain lmfao, you dumb penguin! The distribution of the tokens is what matters, and while these shameless pigs told us that there are only 30 million coins in circulation (And the marketcap calculated around that number), the statistics show a whole different story.

I've seen yesterday 23 million coins placed as sell orders in only 2 exchanges. (didn't check the others). I'm not even counting the voxels that are in private addresses (circulating), the ones in polo accounts not placed as sell orders, or the tens of millions of voxels that were dumped throughout the years.

Everything is misleading with this 0-github-code shitcoin, starting with the frauds that are behind the project and ending with coinmarketcap not updating the data and Poloniex not giving a shit that probably there are more than 60-70 million coins laying in their exchange.

To make it easier for the newbies:

- The current marketcap of $770,115 is calculated only for the 30 Million (out of a total of 210M) coins that are in circulation.
 - Now that we know that these charlatans are unloading the premine, the marketcap should be calculated for the entire supply of 210M, which means $770,115 x 7 = $5.4M

dranster

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:59:24 PM

Explain to me how in the name of fuck there are only 30 million coins in circulation when you have 20 million on the sell book of Bologniex alone (+2.3M coins on Bittrex) ? I'm not even counting the hundreds of bitcoins worth of vox that were dumped throughout the months or the coins that are not even placed yet on the books; or the ones that are sitting off exchanges in personal wallets.

This shitcoin has almost all of the coins in circulation placed as sell orders when most of the cryptocurrencies have only 1-3 and in rare occasions up to 10 percent.  Huh The scammers are without a doubt unloading from the premine addresses, some even using methods to obfuscate their activities by continuously moving the premined tokens to 2 addresses every time (eg: One address usually receives 500k voxels and the other receives the rest of the premine)

These shameless pigs: Halsey Minor, Martín Repetto, Máximo Radice and Jim Blasko may thrive in this unregulated virtual jungle, but down the way, if they will not suffer legal consequences, then at least their professional lives will end up in a dumpster.

If you are buying this code-less piece of shit that was totally abandoned until the pigs came out with the second phase of the scam (equity in exchange for coins), then you deserve what's coming to you.

...sigh. Again with the premine selling trolls...

Check the VOX block explorer. The "premine" aka shares of VOX are all still there.
VOX is a company. VOX are like shares. They control supply.
Nothing was dumped. Since this is blockchain tech, the VOX are all still there.

Of course that the tokens are all there, because they cannot leave the blockchain lmfao, you dumb penguin! The distribution of the tokens is what matters, and while these shameless pigs told us that there are only 30 million coins in circulation (And the marketcap calculated around that number), the statistics show a whole different story.

I've seen yesterday 23 million coins placed as sell orders in only 2 exchanges. (didn't check the others). I'm not even counting the voxels that are in private addresses (circulating), the ones in polo accounts not placed as sell orders, or the tens of millions of voxels that were dumped throughout the years.

Everything is misleading with this 0-github-code shitcoin, starting with the frauds that are behind the project and ending with coinmarketcap not updating the data and Poloniex not giving a shit that probably there are more than 60-70 million coins laying in their exchange.

To make it easier for the newbies:

- The current marketcap of $770,115 is calculated only for the 30 Million (out of a total of 210M) coins that are in circulation.
 - Now that we know that these charlatans are unloading the premine, the marketcap should be calculated for the entire supply of 210M, which means $770,115 x 7 = $5.4M

are you trying to fud and get cheap coins? get yo ass of here
VOX is cheap and it has a big community and lots of supporters
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:02:03 PM

Are you sure vox will achieve that price?
10k-20k?
not really Smiley

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
YourMother
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 04:04:40 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2017, 09:15:01 AM by YourMother

These idiots are not aware that the marketcap is in fact 8M usd and not 1,2M like stated on coinmarketcap. There are more than 30M coins in circulation, therefore the marketcap should be calculated for all the coins in existence. These charlatans have used the premine to cash out bitcoins on poloniex throughout the years.

Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: