Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:44:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRB] Creditbit - ERC20 token  (Read 391265 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
danandanderson

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 03:42:23 AM

Also buying bulk.. 100k + creditbit , looking to buy up to 1 mio if the price is right👍

Why would you do that...? What do you know that I don't?

Hint: something I posted a page or twoo ago is 99% sure...
PM me with offers, buying CRBIT in bulk
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danandanderson

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 06:15:31 AM

0.03$ per coin is my offer - looking for 100k or more. For 0.02$ I am willing to buy 500k
So far no offers Sad
soulgate
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 06:51:56 AM

0.03$ per coin is my offer - looking for 100k or more. For 0.02$ I am willing to buy 500k
So far no offers Sad

Yes, it's hard to buy.  Sad Buy on the exchanges. I'm trying to buy while the price is even lower than 10k satoshi.

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
danandanderson

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 06:54:26 AM

I am buying... But also looking for a larger amount at better price.
Hope somebody dumps some..
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 07:00:17 AM

I am buying... But also looking for a larger amount at better price.
Hope somebody dumps some..
we should wait I think yobit traders will dump some so we can grab it and wait for future plan coming from dev, seeing many day traders from yobit not knowing the true essential of this coin, when price went down holders will panic and start selling their coin we can now grab that opportunity and invest on it so earnings will be our in the long run, good luck to us mate. CRBIT will show us how rocks!!!

BitcoinExpert

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 07:55:40 AM

I understand you guys that you want to buy bulk with a fixed price but you need to know that is not good for the coin and for any coin.

I want to buy more in cheap prices too. But it will be better if i do it through the exchanges.

First of all the volume of a "behind the scene" (not from the exchange) transaction will not be recorded in the system and will not be seen in total daily volume. Second the price will go higher only if all of us start buying from exchanges. Third we need more liquidity on exchanges, more available coins for selling. If we all start sell to others outside from exchanges we will not have enough liquidity from bigger investors.

Finally the current price is very cheap, so we will all have profit if we buy now from exchanges and push the price up.Imagine that if we buy now at 4 cents and after some days or months the price go to 40 cents, we will have a 10x profit. Don't lose this opportunity with this cheap price, because if someone wants to buy cheaper and while waiting for offers or price drop, the price go higher, he will lose the opportunity to buy now cheap and he will be forced to buy more expensive.

Be smart and take the right decisions.

CRBIT to the moon!
danandanderson

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 08:24:48 AM

I understand you guys that you want to buy bulk with a fixed price but you need to know that is not good for the coin and for any coin.

I want to buy more in cheap prices too. But it will be better if i do it through the exchanges.

First of all the volume of a "behind the scene" (not from the exchange) transaction will not be recorded in the system and will not be seen in total daily volume. Second the price will go higher only if all of us start buying from exchanges. Third we need more liquidity on exchanges, more available coins for selling. If we all start sell to others outside from exchanges we will not have enough liquidity from bigger investors.

Finally the current price is very cheap, so we will all have profit if we buy now from exchanges and push the price up.Imagine that if we buy now at 4 cents and after some days or months the price go to 40 cents, we will have a 10x profit. Don't lose this opportunity with this cheap price, because if someone wants to buy cheaper and while waiting for offers or price drop, the price go higher, he will lose the opportunity to buy now cheap and he will be forced to buy more expensive.

Be smart and take the right decisions.

CRBIT to the moon!

I agree with you 100% but first I want to grab some more at lowest price possible😄 I am also buying on exchanges dont get me wrong but asking if there is someone willing to sell some larger amount..
I am not worried about the price, after the roumor I posted comes true price will fly beyond the moon. And I am sure we will see some great new projects from dev team👍

BitcoinExpert

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:07:36 AM

Someone is selling 103K at 10000 satoshi on Bittrex
ASICrefugee

Activity: 432

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:38:14 AM

Someone is selling 103K at 10000 satoshi on Bittrex

Looks like an accumulation move.

11 BTC sells @10k sats and 6ish BTC buys @ 8k sats

I'm holding mine off the exchanges, it stakes nicely  Grin
BitcoinExpert

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 10:24:16 AM

I m staking too.Creditbit worths much more than the current price.
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 11:45:12 AM

I've already bought my desired stash, thanks to everyone that shared an offer with me.

EDIT:
I urge people to stake, this is important for the network health.
soulgate
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 12:49:22 PM

Maybe CreditBit need a request to Poloniex https://poloniex.com/coinRequest ?  Roll Eyes

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
zajebanzaregistrirat

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 12:54:51 PM

One can only send one request per coin...so, I allready did this...others please follow :-)
justtryme90

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 12:25:14 AM

One can only send one request per coin...so, I allready did this...others please follow :-)

I have also sent a request to Polo. Would be nice if they would add. More legitimate support is found on Polo compared to Bittrex or Yobit.
BitcoinExpert

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:10:16 AM

Good morning to our amazing community!

It is very important for Credibit to be able to add it on Poloniex.
To achieve this we need to show that the whole community wants it. Anyone who wants to help in this purpose, can send email directly to

contact@poloniex.com

asking to add the coin in the exchange.

Also those who have not sent a request can do it from here:

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

It is very important to be able to pull their attention. Creditbit needs a popular exchange service like Poloniex, which will give a great boost and will do even more known.

Don't forget: Email & CoinRequest
BitcoinExpert

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 11:19:23 AM

You can vote Credtibit for Livecoin Exchange

https://www.livecoin.net/voting/voting/index

You can vote for FREE once in 30 days in case if your account is active. We consider account active if any amount of funds (or cryptocurrency) were credited at least once.

You can pay (some sort of development donation) and vote unlimited times, this speeds up the process of coin implementation. Choose desired amount of votes for your coin and press the vote button. Price of one PAID vote is 0.0001 BTC. Ensure that you have required amount of BTC on your balance before voting.
justtryme90

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:01:40 PM

Good morning to our amazing community!

It is very important for Credibit to be able to add it on Poloniex.
To achieve this we need to show that the whole community wants it. Anyone who wants to help in this purpose, can send email directly to

contact@poloniex.com

asking to add the coin in the exchange.

Also those who have not sent a request can do it from here:

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

It is very important to be able to pull their attention. Creditbit needs a popular exchange service like Poloniex, which will give a great boost and will do even more known.

Don't forget: Email & CoinRequest

You can vote Credtibit for Livecoin Exchange

https://www.livecoin.net/voting/voting/index

You can vote for FREE once in 30 days in case if your account is active. We consider account active if any amount of funds (or cryptocurrency) were credited at least once.

You can pay (some sort of development donation) and vote unlimited times, this speeds up the process of coin implementation. Choose desired amount of votes for your coin and press the vote button. Price of one PAID vote is 0.0001 BTC. Ensure that you have required amount of BTC on your balance before voting.

This coin is reaching a point in its development where people need to start thinking about what makes a coin successful. The answer to that is two things. First and foremost development and interesting projects/use cases. That I think this coin has going on, along with an extremely active development group (more active than most much much larger coins).

The second is name recognition, and that one CRBIT does not have. Very few people even know about this coin. Sure thats great if you want to accumulate large amounts of coins (I'm looking at some of you in this thread) but its terrible if you want the project to succeed. All of your accumulation will be worthless unless people get to know CRBIT and get excited about it. The getting to know process is really out of the hands of the development group largely because they are very small. They need others to step up and get the word out, draw people in to see the advantages a project holds over other somewhat similar projects.

Ask your self why does a coin like Creva or Blackcoin have a much larger market cap then CRBIT? Its because more people know about these coins.  One easy way for a community to get the word out on a coin is to get it on larger exchanges (Like Polo ) as there are a lot of people there, and a lot that would investigate the coin if it were to get on there.

It should be the communities mission to get this coin on as many exchanges as possible, and for long term value doing that will likely be more advantageous to the large holders than would getting another 100K CRBIT, as 100K at $0.03 really isn't that much, you want the coin to be able to grow. Not be stiffled by the desire to hold more than is reasonable.

I do everything I can (which is limited because I am nobody special) to get the word out about this coin, and help the devs. You all should too (its clear that some of you have much much more clout in the community then a small fry like me, use your influence to everyones advantage), as its in your best self interest to do so, as well as best for the future of the project.
BitcoinExpert

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:47:39 PM

‪Creditbit‬ has been added to Fogify - The Ultimate Coin Mixer

Mixing your coins will gain you more privacy, by making it really hard to track them back to you.

https://www.fogify.net/
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 02:43:31 PM

Hey guys,

i'd like to re-use the slot on suprnova for cbit, please withdraw your remaining coins ASAP.

Thanks

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
creditbit (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

The Future of money

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 03:29:28 PM

The Creditbit team would like to thank the bitcointalk member Cryptotraider16 for his donation and his continued support!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: